The Lamb in Wolf's Clothing

Story Info
Dr. Lam punishes her pupil but he knows her darkest secrets.
4.9k words
4.31
26.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: non-consent, blackmail, bdsm, toys, spanking, humiliation, degradation

***

"In Yeats' Leda and the Swan, Zeus in the guise of a swan rapes Leda, impregnating her with a daughter who will one day become Helen of Troy. Can anyone tell me if Yeats thought Leda enjoyed this?" Dr. Lam scanned the lecture theater, eyes falling on the tall, dark international student in the front row. He never took notes. He just started at her like she was dinner and Elaine Lam was tired of it. "Mr. De Leon, what do you think?"

Diego De Leon looked her up and down, eyes slow and hot and predatory. "She enjoyed it."

"And what's your evidence for that?" Elaine asked.

Deigo put his hands behind his head, watching Elaine. Staring at her. "Middle paragraph. Says right there she puts him inside her, heart racing."

"Stanza," Elaine corrected him but he was right. Still, he hadn't turned any reflections on the reading, apparently content instead to watch her like a wolf while she delivered her poetry lectures to the crowded hall. "See me after class, Mr. De Leon."

The lecture hall emptied a half hour later and Elaine kept Deigo waiting for several long minutes while she clarified pieces of her lecture for the keener students. Only when the last one left did Elaine Lam turn to Diego who stood before her in his black wool jacket, hands in pockets.

"Comprehension is fantastic but it's a very small part of my class, Mr. De Leon," said Elaine. "You're failing because you haven't done the assignments. Good exam marks aren't enough to pass at the university level."

"You can't fail me."

Elaine raised an eyebrow. "You'll find I can. What I can't do, Mr. De Leon, is give you a grade you don't deserve."

"If I fail this class I will lose my study permit," Diego said softly. "Don't fail me, Elaine."

Hearing her name from her student's mouth jarred her. She hitched her briefcase to her shoulder and fixed him with an icy, dominant stare of her own. His short dark hair with a slight curl and his deep brown eyes, all the way down to his inexpensive but carefully tailored clothes.

"If your study permit matters to you, Mr. De Leon, then you'd better start studying. You have my permission. And don't call me Elaine."

+++

"Jeff, is my phone on the counter?" Elaine shouted down the hall from her home office to the living room where her husband Jeff was entranced by a Beatles retrospective on the History Channel.

"What?" Jeff called back.

Elaine swore and pulled her briefcase apart but there was no cellphone in her bag or her coat pockets. It had to be somewhere in the house, it was just a matter of remembering where she'd set it down. She opened her slideshow presentation for the following day's lecture and started typing in her notes when she heard the chime of a Skype call through her speakers. She frowned and clicked the icon.

It was Diego's face staring back at her. She could see the metal futon behind him and the Pink Floyd posters taped above them. He smirked at her when he saw the surprise on her face.

"How did you get my Skype ID?" Elaine demanded, pushing her long dark hair from her face. She felt a flicker of annoyance at the self-conscious gesture.

Diego held something small and rectangular and white up to the webcam and Elaine felt an icy, airless quease descend through her.

"That's my phone. That's theft, Mr. De Leon," Elaine said, trying to keep her tone even. "That will get you expelled faster than failing my class."

"It would, Dr. Lam, except you're not going to tell anyone," Diego said. "And you know why you're not going to tell anyone, don't you?"

Elaine licked her lips, trying to decide if she should play dumb and hope he hadn't cracked her login screen. If he had done it would only antagonize him. Unable to decide she sat in silence, watching her screen. Diego seemed to grow impatient and unlocked her screen. Same code as her bank pin. They always told you not to do that. Elaine jumped up and closed her office door and threw the bolt, chewing on her lip as she sat back down at her desk to stare transfixed as Diego open her chat app, the one Jeff didn't know existed.

"Who are these lovely people?" Diego asked her, scrolling through a long list of handles, men and women. "Too old to be your kids, too young to be your friends. What does 'Echo159' have to say I wonder?"

Diego tapped the chat head and there it was, the reams of smut Echo159 had written Elaine, promising to worship her and send her gifts. "A crown broach! That's like a fancy pin, right? That one you're wearing now?"

Elaine's hand went to the glittering black broach on her crisp white blouse before she could stop herself.

"Or maybe we should look at 'stormfleur_xoxo'. What does she say? Dear professor, I will trade one year of my life in service to you if you help me pass Poetry 115. Interesting! You know what's more interesting?" Diego grinned wolfishly. "You don't teach Poetry 115. There is no Poetry 115 at this university but there is one at the city college. Scroll up and she says the paper you wrote for her got an A+ and she passed the class. What do you think of that, Dr. Lam?"

Elaine glowered. "I think it sounds like whoever that is has a lovely little fantasy going, don't you?"

"Fantasies can become reality, Dr. Lam. Look at vikingSaM's appreciation he got for his perfect essay-he got to stay on the track team! Oh dear, is that a flaccid cock?" Diego flashed the image vikingSaM had sent Elaine as insurance he wouldn't tell anyone she'd helped him stay on the track team by writing his 300 level papers in exchange for free repair service in his uncle's garage.

"Does Jeff know about these conversations, Dr. Lam?" Diego asked her. "Or are they a secret?"

Elaine narrowed her eyes. "He knows."

Diego nodded. "I see. So if I call him right this moment he won't be surprised if I say that I'm looking for the professor that helps students pass their classes?"

"If the student makes a consistent effort, it's my job to assist them-"

"-or I see here that Dean Stanley is in your contacts. I didn't know who that was but she was the former head of your department, wasn't she? She runs the university now!" Diego's mock surprise made the hair on the back of Elaine's neck rise. "What if I sent her screenshots? By accident of course but if everything is on the level, she won't mind, right? She'll just-"

"-cut the shit, Diego," Elaine snapped. "You want an A? Fine. But you're going to return my phone and show me that you've wiped my data and access information."

Diego smiled. "Thank you, Dr. Lam. How will you know for sure I've done it? Should I...bring my laptop to your home in Shady Hills? Will Jeff be home?"

"Don't say my husband's name again," Elaine snapped. "We'll meet on the campus-"

"-sorry Dr. Lam but I don't think that's secure. The wifi can be accessed by anyone who knows what they're doing. Your data isn't safe there."

"Fine, a coffee shop then."

"Dr. Lam, you're going to want to go through my hard drive and leave no stone unturned and believe me, I'm only slightly more innocent than you. I can't show you everything you need to see at Starbucks."

Elaine took a deep, steadying breath. "Your seedy little dorm then? Is that what you want?"

Diego grinned. "It's the only safe place for viewing sensitive content. Saturday morning seems like a good time for a private lesson, don't you think?"

The day after tomorrow. "What time?" Elaine asked, thinking of students who are never up before noon.

"Come over at ten," Diego answered. "It will take several hours to complete this process so plan for that or you might leave unsatisfied that your privacy won't be violated again. Also, a package will be arriving to you by mail tomorrow, to your house. I had Jeff's credit card, but I thought you'd prefer if I used yours."

Elaine stared coldly at her screen. "Master of discretion. What are you sending me?"

"This and that. Bring it with you when you come to my place or the deal's off. You friended me on Facebook professor, that's very approachable of you! I'll send you the address there. Don't unfriend me. Don't report this. I don't think I need to tell you that you have more to lose than I do here."

He signed off and Elaine sat shivering alone in her pristine white office.

+++

Elaine double-parked her BMW convertible as far from the overflowing dumpster and the errant shopping cart as she could. Her watch read 9:50am. The red paper bag that arrived yesterday by courier sat on the passenger's seat. Elaine had cancelled class to intercept it. Jeff was retired and half deaf but she couldn't risk it him finding the bag and asking questions. It was overloaded with kinky accessories and sex toys so demeaning that Elaine had given up perusing after searching for lingerie and finding only a tiny black g-string.

Dread hammered through her as Elaine tried to summon the nerve to get out of the car. What did Diego think he could do to her? Could she stop him if he went too far? Or was it better to take whatever came her way, to endure it quietly, get back the dirt he had on her, and then plot revenge from a safe distance? Elaine had always been in control, with every girlfriend and boyfriend she'd ever had. She'd talked her favorite professor into supervising her thesis and later marrying her. She'd talked Jeff out of starting another family so she could focus on her career. She was an aloof but fair Mistress to her many baby birds, rewriting their papers and inflating their grades in exchange for their service and humiliation before her but she had known Diego was different. He'd be unwilling to do what she required for an A in her class and she would have been happy enough to fail him. No one got to look at her like she was dinner.

She adjusted her Gucci shades and grabbed the red bag and her purse. Diego's unit was around back, near a treed-in park. Elaine had a brief vision, a fearful snatch of imagination-she was sprinting away from Diego's in a state of undress as he pursued her, caught her, consumed her. Elaine's heart fluttered as she knocked three times.

Diego answered wearing a creamy grey t-shirt and black joggers, his hair mussed and a gleam in his black coffee eyes. He beckoned Elaine inside and locked the door behind her.

Diego's room was tidy but not clean. The futon had been hastily made and Elaine imagined the closed closet contained all manner of horrors. Diego's desk was piled high with external hard drives rather than textbooks, surrounding his Macbook on their side. There was a floor length mirror across from the futon, and beyond the dorm style room was a bathroom that Elaine had ever intention of avoiding. The air in the room was slightly stale and smelled vaguely of semen.

"I'd offer you a drink but I see you've brought your own," said Diego, nodding to Elaine's blue water bottle poking out of her Chloe satchel. "You didn't wear what I chose for you."

Elaine had dressed in yoga pants and a plain black t-shirt. "The thong? You want me to wear just the thong?"

Diego reached into the red bag and extracted it, handing it to Elaine. "Let's start with that. Strip, Elaine."

Elaine had braced herself for being made to strip and slid the yoga pants down without complaint, replacing her plain panties with the black g-string, trying not to notice Diego's eyes on her nakedness as she adjusted them. She pulled her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra, knowing what would be coming today. She stood in just the g-string in Diego's dorm, pale skin and long dark hair emphasizing her nakedness.

"You're very beautiful," Diego told her but Elaine knew that. She looked young for her age. Her eyes were bright and her black hair silky. Her lips were full, her breasts perky and her hips wide.

"You'll want to get on with this, Diego," Elaine said coldly. "I don't need validation from some child. Fuck me or whatever it is you want and then give me phone and everyone gets what they want and we can all move on."

There was a blur of motion and Elaine was knocked breathless, face down on the bed with Diego on top of her. Something hard and plastic closed over her wrists and then she felt a wide leather band tightening around her neck. A belt, Elaine registered before the lack of air made her dizzy.

"You're not here for me to fuck you, Elaine," said Diego whispered. "Though you'll be begging for it before we're done, that I know. No, you're going to earn your phone back by giving me something better. Something just for me. Do you know what that means?"

Elaine felt Diego's fingers tracing the crevasse between her pussy lips through her g-string.

"You're getting wet, Elaine," said Diego softly. "What would make you ever wetter? Touching your clit?"

His fingers fluttered over it and she stifled a moan.

"What about here?" Diego's finger circled Elaine's tight asshole as she stiffened. "I bet Jeff and your little student army don't get to touch you here, do they Elaine? I bet you've never had anyone use your ass before, have you? My little virgin."

Elaine started to protest but Diego tightened the belt around her throat and the air rushed out of her words.

"Shh," Diego said softly. "I won't hurt you. I think you're going to like this. I know you are. You're wet, your back is arched, ass in the air. I didn't tell you to do that. It was instinct."

Diego climbed off Elaine and rolled her over on her bound arms, one hand holding the belt like a lead and the other holding his own phone. He snapped a couple pictures and Elaine glared at the flash.

"We'll start simple," Diego told her. "I'm going to take some pictures of you just how I want you and at the end we're going to choose ten favorites to keep, just you and me. Then you can have your phone. Do you understand?"

Elaine opened her mouth and Diego pushed something round and purple past her teeth and buckled the gag behind her head.

"You don't need to talk," Diego told her. "You look prettier with your mouth full, Elaine. I'm going to retie your wrists and then we're going to play a bit."

He cut the zap straps from Elaine's wrists and bound them again over her head, pulling the futon into it's couch configuration as he attached Elaine's wrists to the steel futon frame. With a length of nylon rope he fasted one ankle to the steel armrest so that her pussy was only slightly obscured from complete display by the too small g-string. Elaine shouted into her gag as he spread the other leg wide, tying her other ankle to the opposite armrest so she was spread wide open. Elaine's lewd, tied body reflected back at her obscenely in the full-length mirror and she groaned.

"How do you feel, Elaine?" Diego asked, standing behind the futon so she could see both her body and his grin reflected back at once. She swore into her gag and he chuckled, extracting a large pink dildo from the bag and showing it to Elaine.

"I bought this without seeing you," Deigo told her as she struggled against her bonds. "It's bigger than I realized, and you're smaller than I realized. Do you think it'll fit?"

Elaine shook her head, cursing more, her protests muffled.

"One way to find out," Diego told her and pushed the tip of the dildo inside her, working it slowly using only her wetness as lube. He managed a couple inches before he met resistance. "That's fine for now," he told Elaine. She caught her reflection. The large toy was hanging out of her, stretching her wide while leaving her painfully empty.

Diego snapped some pictures and uncapped a sharpie and knelt between her thighs. He began to write on her skin. The tickle of the felt tip and the humiliation of being splayed and written on made Elaine scream into her gag. Diego grinned and forced the dildo deeper inside her and Elaine shook her head.

"No? Then stay still."

He took a picture when he was done and showed it to Elaine. One thigh read "Diego's" and the other read "Pussy". Elaine screamed into her gag when she read it and Diego pushed the dildo deeper still.

"Your pussy is wetter, Elaine. Do you know why?" Diego pinched her clit gently like pinching a child's cheek. "Because I want it to be. Because it's my pussy now."

Elaine felt the first sincere flush of arousal wash over her, a current of hot, still air in her lungs that flowed through her tummy and pooled between her legs. She wanted to toy inside her to fill her all the way.

Diego untied Elaine's legs, removing the toy. Elaine didn't managed to stifle her disappointed grown. Diego snipped the straps and wound the rope around Elaine's wrists and then tied them off on the metal armrest. Next he tied her ankles together and removed the belt from her neck to close around her legs just above the knee. He pulled the red bag over to the futon and positioned Elaine so that her arms her taut and her round ass was high, granting him easy access. Diego slid under hips so that was forced to lay over his lap with her legs tied shut.

"You wanted your pussy full, didn't you Elaine?" Diego stroked her ass, admiring the way his own skin contrasted against it. He tugged gently at her g-string while he extracted a little steel plug from the bag. He rolled the unlubed plug over her asshole and she squealed into her gag.

"Don't worry, it's not going in yet," he told her. Diego loved seeing her like this, drooling and helpless and as turned on as she was frightened. "You're going to get this really wet for me then I'll put it in and we'll take some pictures."

Elaine thrashed on his lap and Diego slapped her pussy lips. Elaine moaned into her gag.

"Or I can put it in without lube if that's what you want," Diego threatened, running his hands over Elaine's swollen clit so that she ground her hips into his hand.

"Good girl," Diego told her as he rolled the plug between her wet pussy lips, teasing her with his right hand as he moved the plug into position against her tight asshole. He began pushing it slowly, watching her tight asshole stretch around the steel. He planned to train Elaine with progressively larger plugs until she could take his cock in her ass, until she begged to have the unyielding steel replaced with a thick, veiny cock. Elaine began to pant from the strain. He pinched her clit again as he pushed the plug in to its base.

"That's it," Diego said, stroking her ass with one hand and her pussy with the other. "You're wetter than ever, Elaine. You're not a domme at all, you're just a slut. My slut", Diego added smugly.

He took pictures of Elaine's plugged ass as she squirmed from the attention he gave her pussy. He wanted to keep her like this, to spank her ass until it was so red she couldn't sit down but now wasn't the time. He couldn't leave a mark on her, anything to arouse suspicion until he had her her completely in his grasp, until she'd beg for welts and then hide them from her husband so Diego's control wouldn't have to end.

"I'm going to let you come, Elaine," Diego whispered to her. "Do you want that?"

Yes, Elaine screamed into her gag. God, yes please.

"But you're going to do it on your knees, with my cock in your mouth and the pink dildo between your legs. Do you understand?"

Elaine squealed into her gag and thrust her pussy against Diego's hand, her need violent. Diego unbuckled the belt from her thighs and closed it around her neck again. He unfastened the ropes so that Elaine could move and unbuckled the gag from her mouth. She let out a guttural cry to be freed of her gag and Diego guided her by the belt around her neck off the futon, onto her hands and knees like a pet.

Diego handed her the dildo and Elaine pushed it between her legs and slid down on it, her body hungry for its girth. Diego snapped a couple more pictures, this time with no flash. Elaine seemed totally unaware, lost in a desperate, horny haze. Diego pushed his joggers down his hips and his rock hard cock sprung free. He guided it to Elaine's mouth, using the belt to steer her pillowy lips his shaft. Her mouth was soft and warm and he felt her tongue cleave to him tightly as she fucked the dildo between her thighs. He took picture after picture, unable to help himself. Her eyes become little half moons, her expression wild as she slurped Diego's cock, happily gagging and moaning as she chased the distant white hot light of her gathering orgasm.

12