The Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It opened to reveal a mass of diagrams and shapes that he could make neither head nor tail of. Names were scrawled over the patterns but they were Latin or some other archaic language. Idly he scrolled down to find blocks of text that were also indecipherable to him.

Brian closed the file and clicked on another to open it. This time it was what seemed to be personal diary. The date at the top of the page was the seventeenth of January and the year was nineteen hundred and three. Puzzled and curious he started to read.

He was about half way down the page when he felt a hand close on each shoulder. Brian had been so engrossed in reading that he had not noticed Elspeth come up behind him.

"I see that you are not above reading my diary," said Elspeth in a disappointed tone. "Don't you know that a diary is that most sacred of personal records?"

Brian started out of his reverie to feel her hands briefly, softly, close around his throat and then course down his chest before Elspeth's fingers closed over his nipples and tweaked them.

"I'm sorry, Elspeth, he gasped, "I was just so curious."

"Curiosity, you know what it killed?"

Her fingers tweaked him for a moment and then slid away to rest lightly on his shoulders again.

He turned to face her. Her skin was smooth. A few lines scored the corners of her eyes and her hair was in disarray from her repose. But she was naked. He could not stop his eyes wandering over her flesh and marveled that her large breasts stood so proud despite their size.

"When you have finished admiring me we can fuck. If you like?"

Brian nodded dumbly and allowed Elspeth to pull him to the sofa. He felt a strength in her hands and arms that brooked no disobedience as she pushed him lightly to fall into a sitting position.

"If you don't want me then just say so!" she taunted. "It is cock that I need and yours is not looking so willing."

"I am so tired," he mumbled, tired and spent."

"You are a little young to be so exhausted after just a little sex," laughed Elspeth. "Perhaps you should eat to recover some energy, and then you can serve me properly."

With that she turned and left for the kitchen.

Brian had always thought that sex would be something that he would never refuse but Elspeth was draining him of every drop of his eagerness.

Elisabeth Van Hahn

------------------

He woke to find Elspeth sitting at his side on the sofa. A blanket had been pulled over him and the fire had been piled high with the logs that he had chopped so that the roaring flames filled the room with their noise and the room smelt of smoke and burning pine.

Elspeth put a hand on his forehead and nodded.

"You seem to be well; I mean that I cannot feel any fever."

Brian looked into her face and could see only kind concern there, but he felt a sort of repulsion that he could not explain. It was an untidy feeling that left him in a conflict between fondness and fear.

"I dream of terrible things," he said. "A sucking blackness and hateful swirls of grey that I am swimming through like a swimmer caught in a nightmare vortex."

"You are upset at not being able to escape," she said in a soothing voice.

Now Brian was fully awake. He saw Elspeth leaning over him and tried to sit up but a firm hand held him, pinning his shoulder to the sofa.

"You should not move, I will bring you something," she said.

Her body turned for a moment but her hand remained on him, holding him down. "Since you are so tired I shall spoon feed you myself," she said as she turned back with a bowl in the other hand.

Elspeth took the spoon and offered it to Brian. He pursed his lips and the soup filled his mouth with the rich taste of lentils and salty bacon. Spoonful after spoonful of the soup was fed to him as though a mother was feeding a baby. Finally, Elspeth had scraped the last soup and served it to her patient and put the bowl to one side.

"You wonder why I am here all alone in the Scottish highlands. You wonder who I am and why I am so prepared to fuck a stranger? You would like to know if you dare refuse me and whether you should head out into the storm to escape me."

Elspeth smiled and slowly pulled the cover from Brian. She was dressed in her tweed and he was naked. The effect was to unman him, to leave him powerless against her advances as one of her hands closed on his thigh with a grip that Brian felt was like a vice.

Brian tried a light hearted answer to her question. "You are a writer who is looking for solitude. You have discovered that you are lonely here. I would never refuse you but I must get back and report my survival of the storm."

"Very good. Very good answer! But you are wrong on all counts! We are going to fuck again because you can feel your prick rising and your powerlessness turns both of us on. As you service my unlimited lust I may feel the need to reveal some answers."

As she spoke her face came towards his. He saw a tongue flick over her white teeth and then her lips closed over his. One of her hands strayed to his rising cock and gripped it firmly. Her other hand closed around his throat, softly.

Brian felt the implied threat but he was powerless in her grip. His lips forced apart as her tongue made its way into his mouth, her grip that slid down to close on his balls. He lay, placid and yielding as Elspeth climbed onto his body.

This time she was not going to fuck him, she had determined to drink from his cup and allow him to enjoy the taste of hers.

"Please," wailed Brian. "Please, Elspeth! Don't rape me."

"How can a woman rape a man?" she laughed. "I just want you to do as you are told and I will not hurt you."

Hitching her skirt up she planted her knees on his arms and shoulders trapping him under her as she prepared to take her satisfaction. Brian saw her loom over him, those strong thighs and the rounded, smooth cheeks of her ass as Elspeth took what he would not give willingly.

As she shuffled forward, to allow access, she bent forward to swallow him whole in one easy motion.

Brian felt her lips on the tip for a moment, and then he was deep in her mouth, her lips touching the root of his cock whilst a hand massaged his balls with a sure grip. It was like fucking her, a wet, smooth hold as she slid her lips up and down his prick with a deliberate intensity. All the while he arched his back as though it would relieve the pressure of her hand. But she ignored his discomfort and took her own time.

Then she moved and Brian was engulfed by her behind. The flow of her excitement smeared his face with slick juice as she finally settled to force his face into her hungry cunt.

As the rhythm of her thighs synchronized with her taking him with her throat he found that he could breathe for just a moment as she slid back to expose her ass to his tongue.

Elspeth did not wait for subtle service. She slid back and forth, using his face, tongue and chin as the pestle for her mortar. Regardless of Brian's actions she took what she needed, the furrow ploughing the blade.

Then he climaxed. His body arched with a spasm, forcing him into her sex with the whole strength of his body. Elspeth gulped at every drop that spewed from him, swallowing and licking like a wild animal as she used her hand to crush every last drip from his raw prick.

Then at last she allowed herself to come. She orgasmed, not from his attentions but because he was so helpless beneath her, unable to resist her, to weak to do anything but capitulate.

It was over, Elspeth's oral rape. But she stayed on top shifting a little to allow his gasping mouth to breathe through her hungry slit. He could not see her towering above him but Brian knew that she smiled. Finally he was frightened.

All was still but it was just a pause. A moment to re-gather forces and pull together energies for the long night ahead.

He heard her voice. She spoke calmly and clearly as he listened with a horror born of terror. "I am Elisabeth Van Hahn. Born in eighteen thirty one in what is now the Ukraine, but was then the Russian Empire. I seek solitude because I am hunted, but my enemies seek in the crowded places because they know that I need the company of men to fill my lusts and hungers. I fuck you because you are my life. Your essence fills me with new energy as it leaves you stricken and weak."

For a moment she paused as if she was gathering her thoughts. As she did so Brian felt a warmth; a hot flush, course her thighs and then the heat was gone. Sucked into the flesh of the Lamia who was draining him of the very essence of his being.

"Call me a vampire," she said and then chuckled as though that were a joke. "But I am not, because I do not seek or feed on blood. I drain other juices from men! Those that they often give so willingly but at last yield to me in any case. As I grow strong you grow weak. I could tear you limb from shuddering limb but I prefer to suck the life from you in an orgy of lust."

What he heard was the terrible recital of a nightmare. It could not be, this fairy tale recited by a female ogre who forced him. But in his heart of hearts he knew that it was true. He was weak, he could not resist and she was so strong.

"When you are just a trembling husk I will dispose of you on the moor as I have disposed of so many others who have given me more than they were willing to give. You will have given me, Elisabeth Van Hahn, new life, youth and vigour to pass a few more years before I have to hunt again."

The muscles in the thighs that enclosed his world of darkness relaxed to sink her gaping sex onto his gasping mouth.

In the muffled distance he heard her last words, "If you service me well than I may just not make you spill your seed. The length of your days on this earth depends on you pleasing my ravenous cunt!"

THE END

*

I can be E-Mailed via the Contact tab on my profile.

Dear reader,

I like getting feedback. If you have read any of my other work you will notice that female supremacy is a general theme but everything else is in the air. I can write privately but it would of course cost...

Feel free to write me with your opinions but I never answer discourteous or rude E Mails. It is just not worth my time, or yours.

I wish you well,

Irene.