The Lampmaker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers

Once inside and sitting in his chair, Rick rubbed his newest lamp. Smoke trailed out of the lamp and then his latest genie stood before him.

Nicole put her hands together and bowed to Rick. "I am Nicole, Genie of the Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

Nicole stood before her Master in a bright red silk harem costume. Unlike the others this one had some changes. Nicole's red hair was done in a long braid that hung down to her ass and was tipped with a metal point. Her veil was more of red silk neck gator that clung to her face and neck. She wore little ruby studs in her ears, and heavy bracelets and anklets. Her arms and legs were bare and showed off the muscles. She was completely barefoot and her costume, while see-through red silk was tight on her body and only covered her tits and pelvic region. At her waist was a belt holding her pistol and a curved dagger set with rubies. Her green eyes flashed as they caught the light.

Rick smiled and though how familiar this was getting and laid out his rules about honestly, loyalty and fully answering questions and then charged Nicole with her duties.

"Nicole, you have been chosen to be the Captain of the Household Guard and to be responsible for the security and well being of the household and your Master. You answer to me and my Grand Vizier Ali only. When you are fulfilling the role of a harem slave, you will answer to Lacey of the First Lamp."

"Of course Master, I exist to serve. I shall train a household guard that will be invincible and 100% loyal to you and you alone." Nicole replied in a sultry voice.

"Very well, my wishes are as follows. I wish to be a proper warrior prince, to know combat and fighting skills of all types and be in the shape to do so. I wish you to add a workout and training hall to my special palace that we can train in and keep in shape. I wish for the materials to make more lamps." Rick said and braced himself.

Nicole nodded with a hard smile. "Done, and with great pleasure Master." She clapped her hands together and Rick fell off his chair. He stood up after a few seconds as Lacey helped him up.

"Ah, that is something I don't think I will ever get used to, that sudden blast of knowledge." Rick said as he stood. Nicole smiled at him and then lunged at him.

Without thought Nick parried her thrust with his hand and returned a punch which Nicole blocked. They circled for a few seconds trading blows and Nicole eased back and bowed low to her Master. "Very well done Master. You indeed have great skill now to go with your body."

Rick looked in the mirror and cocked an eyebrow. He was taller, his muscled were much more toned and hardened, but not obscenely so. He had a definite air of command that mixed will with his sexual and intellectual airs. Lacey seemed to like the changes as she was chewing on her index finger with a big smile and seemed a bit breathless. Ali even seemed impressed.

Rick strode to his mirror portal and entered with Nicole following. He nodded in appreciation at the training hall. It was big, big enough for a 400 meter track on the outside. Weight machines and free weights were spaced around the walls, along with racks of weapons. One side had several ranges for guns and archery. The inside of the track had numerous treadmills and stair-master machines and a large area for sparring and fighting.

Rick nodded as he stepped into the center ring area. He looked at Nicole who had followed behind him and without warning pivoted and punched her in the face. She rolled with it and came up swinging. Rick didn't hold back and kicked, punched, bit, tripped, slapped, and chopped away at Nicole who gave her best back. The spun and parried for nearly 20 minutes, and Rick was covered in bruises. He finally grappled Nicole and pinned her to the ground. He looked into her blazing eyes and her growling throat and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Nicole's eyes widened and with a deep throated growl she flipped Rick on his back, jumped on him and kissed him back. She ripped off Rick's clothes while Rick tore her veil off and pulled her head back by her braid.

"Yes Master! Be rough! Take me by force! Be the only man strong enough to tame me!" Nicole snarled as Rick pulled her to the side and bit her neck and this began to kiss her passionately up and down her neck and chest. Nicole thrashed like a landed fish and Rick elbowed her in the short ribs hard. She gasped loudly and Rick could see he had knocked the wind out of her. For a split second he felt horrible and almost shouted sorry.

Then he blinked and a grim smile came over his face. "No, THIS is what I want! I want this woman as mine and I want her now!" he thought with a sudden blast of heat and lust. He tore off her top and while she gasped for air, he rolled her over and tied her hands behind her back. He took her neck cover and gagged her, and then ripped off her bottoms and tied her feet. He rolled her over and looked in her blazing eyes and saw some fear, some anger, but most of all animal lust. Her skin was covered in sweat and she was trembling in excitement.

Rick slowly traced his fingertip along her tits and pinched her nipple. "You are not one for love making, or gentle passion, are you? Oh no, you want it rough. You want to be taken, you want to be ravished, and you want to be had."

Nicole moaned and thrashed, pulling on her bindings and Rick pulled her braid back hard until her body arched. "Enough! I have bound you Nicole to the lamp. I was smarter than you, more powerful than you, and now I have you tied and bound, helpless. And I will now take you."

With that Rick split her legs apart and entered her roughly. Nicole's body arched again and she gave a muffled scream as he pounded into her. There was no finesse to this, no care, no gentleness. Rick could only think of fucking this woman like a brute and Nicole thrashed and bucked like a woman gone insane. Rick bit and roughly kissed her on the neck and face and nipped her nipples. He stopped talking and was soon reduced to rough grunts and growls as his rational mind seemed to vanish and he only thought was "Take the woman and fuck her! She is yours!"

Rick could feel his excitement growing and just as he began to climax Nicole got the gag out and screamed. "FUCKKKKK! MASTER!! TAKE ME!! I AM YOUR SLAVE FOREVER!! I AM YOURS!! YOU ARE MY LORD!! FUCKKKKKKKKK!!"

Rick let out a yell of his own and they both climaxed hard. Rick flopped down on Nicole and blacked out.

Rick came to and was lying on the mat with Nicole facing him on her knees fully dressed. As Rick looked at her she bowed her head down to the mat and said "Master, thank you for that! The mortal Nicole had always liked rough sex but had never found anyone who could go all out as you have. That was a wonderful workout and a wonderful fuck!" With a clap of her hands, Rick's wounds healed and his bruises went away. He still felt tired though, and rose slowly.

"That was something new. I don't think I have ever had such rough sex before. It was fun, but damn, I felt like an animal for a while there. No thoughts, just lust and energy." Rick said and Nicole giggled.

Rick looked at her at that sound. It seemed very odd, but then Rick noticed her eyes were slightly glazed.

"Master has enjoyed his newest slave?"

Lacey came up beside him and took his arm as Nicole took the other one.

"Oh hell yes I did. But I really felt strange. Come to think of it I have been having some weird times lately. My personality is changing and it seems like it changes around different genies." Rick said.

Lacey frowned a bit. "That is something odd. We should look into it. Master must remain healthy after all. Perhaps it has to do with your ability to be the best lover? Nicole likes rough sex, and maybe your ability to see that made you act this way."

Rick nodded. "Maybe. We will study this further, but for now, I am sore and tired."

Lacey and Nicole led him into the bed chamber where Bridget and Heather awaited them. Under Lacey's direction, the three other genies slowly stripped Rick and gave him a full body massage. They then bathed him, and dressed him in a fine silk robe.

Rick laid his head back onto Nicole's lap and she rubbed his face while Lacey gave him a nice slow blowjob and then licked him clean.

"Sleep Master, we will wake you in the morning and we shall begin building your household" Lacey said with smile as the other genies nodded and kissed their Master.

Rick fell asleep and Lacey motioned for the others to leave. Nicole looked a bit reluctant and stayed.

"I am charged with being his bodyguard. I must guard Master."

Lacey was firm. "In the Harem, I am the mistress and only Master can counter me. You have business to discuss with the Grand Vizier about forming the house guard. While I am here, no one save by my word may enter. Master is safe." Lacey said with a voice of command.

Nicole bowed and replied "Yes Lacey of the First Lamp. Forgive me; I forgot my place and your place. I shall do as you command." She rose and gave her sleeping Master a smile and swayed out of the chamber.

Lacey gently rubbed Rick's head as he slept. "Sleep well Master. Just let your greatest creation take care of everything. We shall have it all, you and I."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,352 Followers