The Lampmaker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Rick's eyes got that hard gleam that Lacey so loved to see and she traced her nail down her Master's chest. "Yes Master, you are. And after all, you are a great Lord, you must be proper served."

"Yes. Yes, WE need to be properly served Lacey. I as the Lord, and you as my Lady, and my other harem slaves." Rick said with a grim smile as he took Lacey by the hand and led her over to the bed. As Rick pleasured himself with his greatest creation he did wonder though if he was really okay with what he was doing or if Lacey's influence had simply made his arrogance such that he no longer worried about it.

But what Rick thought had finally made it okay in his head was the fact that once this was done, he would not have to continually brain-wash new staff. His magical servants were bound to the palace by his magic forever and would never have an issue with it. This made it a one shot deal, better than continually rotating people in his household staff and messing with more and more minds.

He was a bit curious about everyone but him being a woman though, and pretty at that.

Lacey had simply giggled and said "Master, you must always be surrounded by beauty. Anything less is unthinkable."

Rick had let it slide. He enjoyed the view, but he had to admit even though his genies had selected some fairly hot women they still paled compared to his genies. Rick was surprised to realize he never really had any desire to take one of his new servants sexually.

Mortals simply couldn't compare to genies when it came to looks and sex.

Rick's genies happily engaged with their new staffs and things started to take off. Rick's craftsmanship had bound the new staff, and under his genies guidance the staff quickly got up to speed. There was some learning curve as Rick had predicted as in limiting his creation he had limited the amount of ability he could impart magically into them, but as Lacey said, they had decades to learn.

But with a full staff, a new issue arose.

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

Lacey frowned at the Grand Vizier. "Another conflict within the household in terms of scheduling. Bridget and Nicole are both mad at the other due to Master promising them both time at the same time. I was able to work it out only by pushing back Heather's report which then led to Susan's update being delayed. We cannot have this."

Ali sighed. "You are correct, Lacey of the First Lamp. This house, especially the Master himself, requires a secretary or scribe to manage the time. Each of your genies does a fine job in their areas, but we have no coordination. I would have thought Bridget would have covered that but she has been focused too much on the internal running of the household and with such a large staff she cannot take this on. I will approach Master and have him create another genie to fill this task for us."

Lacey smiled demurely. "Grand Vizier, I was hoping you would say that. It just so happens I know the perfect candidate."

Ali arched an eyebrow and Lacey continued. "Her name is Lotus. She is a friend from my mortal days, a stripper and a great beauty. She was going to grad school for a business degree, but she was a very organized person and had been an administrative assistance at UCLA until she became a full time stripper. With Rick's enhancements she could easily handle all of the organizational issues of our household."

Ali thought and nodded. "Very well, I will scry this woman and see if she will do for Master's standards of beauty and if she has these skills. I very much want to get the house organized; you and I need to attend to Master Rick. I am beginning to fear he is developing a drinking problem."

Lacey nodded. "I have noticed his drinking has increased lately. He has developed a taste for fine wine and the company of his genies. We need to focus on his care more."

"Well, we need to make sure I focus on watching Master more. A happy drunk Master is much easier to sway than a sober alert Master after all." Lacey thought to herself. "And his drinking helps bring his strong self to the front. Hmmm, maybe with Lotus's help I can help Master's hunger for power move forward."

Ali interrupted her thought with a question. "Susan's legal abilities have been successful it seems, but we still are having problems."

"Yes Grand Vizier. I think we will never quite end them. Rick is now becoming quite well known in LA. In the art and intellectual circles, he is quite popular and Bridget has made sure to introduce him to all the right people. That is bound to bring attention."

Ali shook his head. "That is not my main concern. Those people can understand privacy and are not especially dangerous to us. I am more concerned about your behavior."

Lacey arched an eyebrow. "My behavior? What do you mean?"

"Do not play the innocent with me. You, despite knowing the issues at stake, insist Master takes you to the, how do you say it, hottest spots in town. I know also that Master has to order you to partially conceal your beauty to avoid problems and to make sure your numerous stalkers cannot identify you. But you usually are able to convince him otherwise and you usually end up making a scene."

Ali looked her square in the eyes. "Lacey, you must protest Master better from himself. With Nicole's training he has easily crushed several men who tried to make advances on you. But, if he were to kill one that would be disastrous for us all. When he is with you his arrogance grows and he becomes more a Prince such as what I was used to in the days of legend. But that time has passed, it will not be acceptable now for him to behave in such a way. As a genie dedicated to sex and pleasure, I can see how such behavior would seem wonderful to you. But you must stop thinking this way if Master is to survive in this world. As the Grand Vizier I am giving you an order. When you go out from now on in public you will conceal yourself in such a way that no one will recognize you as the "mystery woman". You will furthermore not ask Master to allow you to change back to your natural form. If Master commands WITHOUT your hinting, then you may do so obviously. But for now, you must do this."

Lacey carefully kept her face mostly neutral, but with a bit of sadness. "Grand Vizier, I hear and obey your commands. I am sad that you think I care so little for out Master that I would do such things on purpose."

Ali waved his hand with dismissal. "I do not think you care little for our Master, I know you do. But you must think differently if you expect to be his consort and to be a successful consort."

Lacey bowed and said "I understand Grand Vizier Ali, and I obey." Inside though, Lacey seethed at the commands. "Damn it! Things were going so well! Now I really need to get some help." She thought.

A WEEK LATER AT THE GRAND BALL STRIP CLUB

Lacey grinned as she strutted with Rick into a VIP room overlooking the main stage. The staff had been practically falling over themselves to take care of Rick and Lacey. Lacey had briefed her Master on the person they were coming to see. But she had held off telling Rick how to act to get the right treatment as she had wanted to see how he would handle it. This club was a place where very powerful and rich men came and so simply showing a lot of money might not get them the right treatment.

She was very happy as they were seated because her Master had been acting like a Lord since he strode into the club with Lacey on his arm. He had a couple of drinks on the way, and Lacey had whispered some words of encouragement to him. And lucky her, after being "more normal" for several of their dates, Rick had ordered her to be her normal genie self tonight.

She was so happy at how her Master had acted she had nearly cast a spell on the whole place and let him take her on the spot. He strode in like a God, and his demeanor had attracted the head waiter immediately. They were ushered to the front of the line and Rick had simply said "Your best VIP booth, now. And a bottle of your best Champaign." And the waiter and head bouncer had fallen over themselves to take care of them. They were walked right up and a bottle was on their table in less than a minute. Rick had waved them off and ordered some privacy and the men had quickly left.

"Good thing, my Master IS a Lord and Prince after all. He needs to be treated as such and learn that it is his due and place in the world." Lacey thought to herself as she sipped her wine. She looked at Rick and smiled at his hard features. Lacey could tell the "Master Rick" personality, as she called it, was in charge. The hard, cold calculating person, who loved power over others and loved to enjoy it. It turned her on to no end to see her Master like this. As his woman she felt powerful, and had enjoyed the open lustful looks the other women had given him knowing that they were lesser beings and would never have him.

"I serve Master, but these others? These others need to be serving me." She thought to herself.

Lacey looked around and smiled at some of her dimming mortal memories of her time here. Anyone who rated the balcony VIP Booth was THE score as far as the dancers were concerned. The rich, the connected, the powerful, the discreet; those were the whales who could drop thousands on a dancer for a single lap dance. Lacey knew girls who had gotten cars, furs, jewels, clothes, trips, even a boat once. She had scored her Lexis from a fan here and one night she had gotten $10,000 in cash from a man for two hours of fun up here.

Lacey had already primed Rick that they were here to see a specific person, but since she wouldn't be on for a bit she had suggested some mortal pleasure in the meantime. Rick had agreed, and Lacey had gotten him to let her set it up and had agreed to let her use her powers on him to an extent.

Lacey used her powers to get Rick increasingly horny as he watched the dancers. She had told him that there was one in particular he needed to see and this was her night. It was, but she wasn't on until after midnight. They had about an hour to go.

"There Master, that blonde dancing there I think. She will do nicely." Lacey said as she picked out a hot platinum blonde with some fake tits who was doing a pretty good dance. "Her and that redhead over there." Lacey pointed to a woman finishing a lap dance and heading backstage.

Rick snickered. "They look okay, but not up to your standards certainly. Why do you want me to have these girls and not just take you?" Rick said as he leaned in and nuzzled her neck. Lacey giggled, and playfully slapped his hands. "Naughty Master. No, I am priming you and I am being merciful. These two strippers will have the greatest fuck of their lives tonight at your hands and will never ever again enjoy sex without thinking of you. And I'm curious, you can make a genie a giggling little slut who sighs and passes out in your arms, what can you do to a mortal woman? Tonight we find out."

She and Rick started to kiss, but Lacey kept him under control barely. She piled him with wine and soon he was pretty buzzed. She then signaled for a waiter and ordered the two strippers to the booth. She stepped out the back as Rick drank some more wine and met the two strippers. She could sense their jealousy right away behind their smiles and she smiled and waved her hand in front of their eyes. Both strippers stiffened and their eyes glazed over.

Lacey smirked at them and then gave her orders. "You two sluts are going to entertain Master Rick for a while. You will dance for him, make out together, and then you will fuck him using every trick you know. You will perform your greatest act ever tonight and your reward will be to be fucked by a god. You will fuck him until he sleeps and then you will leave. I will provide you with $25,000 a piece when you are done. Now go and serve like the mindless slaves you are."

"Yes Mistress Lacey, I obey." The two strippers responded in monotone unison. They stepped around her and entered the booth and Lacey heard them giggle and start to fawn over Rick. "Wow Crystal, this guy is a hunk!" Lacey heard the redhead say and then the music started up. Lacey waited for a few moments as they started to dance and then she waved her hands to ramp up Rick's horniness and the stripper's horniness as well. By the time the song was done they would be making out, by the time the next song was done they would be doing a three way fuck.

She slipped away from the private lounge and easily slipped backstage where she was able to find the woman she had come for.

Lotus.

That was her stage name and actually her real name. She had been a Chinese national going to UCLA with Lacey. She was smart and had been an administrative and teaching assistant in the Business School and had been really great at it. Lacey had made friends with her because she had tons of useful information and she was also a hottie. Lacey kept hot company and she made sure this Asian beauty was part of her clique.

After becoming study friends, Lacey had gradually introduced her to the party life. She invited her to all the hot parties, got her to hang out with the in crowd, got her into some drugs (nothing to ruin her life, just enough for fun), got her into drinking (same idea as the drugs), and eventually got her to try out at The Grand Ball. She had been a hit and that weekend party had been epic. When she had sobered up, she was nearly $15K richer, had had the most amazing sex she had ever had, a new dragon tattoo over her ass, and a completely new outlook on life.

She had changed her name to Lotus the next Monday, dropped out of school, and had become one of the hottest dancers at the club. Her Asian looks, enhanced tits, tattoo, and British accented English (she was from Hong Kong originally), made her one of the top earners after Lacey.

Best thing however, was that she had been one of Lacey's closest friends. Lacey had trusted her completely and had always made sure she watched out for Lotus. She had been able (with Master's permission) to write her friends and give them a story about having a great boyfriend who was spoiling her rotten and that she had moved out of town, so Lacey knew that her showing up wouldn't freak Lotus out.

Lacey knocked on Lotus' changing room door and stepped inside.

Lotus was doing her makeup in the mirror and when she saw Lacey she gasped and let out a happy squeal. "Lacey! Oh how wonderful! I'm so glad to see you!" She jumped up and hugged her tight while Lacey smiled at her mortal friend.

Lotus had not changed. She was just over 5 foot 9 inches, her long black hair glistened and was done up in a high tower on her head with little wisps hanging down by her ears. Her lips and nails were cherry red, and she was in a fax leather wet look halter and thong with a garter belt and black lace stockings ending in 6 inch black heels. Her tits were nice perfect 36 DD. She had surgery done by the best in the business and they looked real as could be.

Lacey smiled and sat down with Lotus and they talked a bit. Lotus was now THE top performer at the club and was thinking about doing a world tour this summer due to an offer from an overseas promoter. At the mention of money, Lacey interrupted.

"Actually girlfriend, that's why I'm here. I've got a job offer for you from my Sugar Daddy, one that you can't turn down. When I say that everything you ever wanted you can have if you take this job, I am dead fucking serious." Lacey said with her business smile.

Lotus recognized that smile and a dirty smile crossed her face. "If that came from anyone other than you I would laugh, but when it comes to getting the sugar you are the queen. What's the gig?"

"Before you interrupt, let me finish my whole explanation. The job is being a secretary for my Master's Household. I know how that sounds, just hear me out. About 2 months ago I got enslaved by Master. He had powers that are amazing and he transformed me into a genie. Specifically, a sex genie to control his harem and I have been doing that ever since. I am the third most powerful in the house and literally everything I have ever wanted I can have: Sex with a stud, cars, money, furs, jewels and gems, mansions, trips, you fucking name it. I only have to serve as his harem slave and that fucking rocks! He has a total of 5 genies including me, but he needs someone to help him manage his time. That's where you come in. I know how good you were in college, you're hot enough, and best of all I trust you. I am a slave to the lamp; Master is the only one who can touch it so he owns me. But I have been slowly working on Master, if I'm clever I can manipulate him and feed his ego and his growing lust for power. The other genies are all hogties, but have special tasks. I have been given power over them as harem slaves, but the power is limited when they fulfill their other roles and I can't trust them like I can trust you. If you come with me and become a genie slave, then we can work on getting others we trust turned into genies and we can carefully influence and maybe even control Master via sex, influence, and our household positions." Lacey stated.

Lotus was trying hard not to laugh, Lacey could tell. She had expected as much and had prepared. "I can see you need a bit of convincing so here, let me show you." She clapped her hands and her legs turned to mist and she floated in front of her friend.

Lotus blinked and gasped and backed up. Lacey clapped again and Lotus floated up off her feet. Lacey waved her hands and a silk scarf popped into Lotus' mouth before she could scream.

Lacey strutted over to her friend. She was glad she had been able to do this. Rick's charge to her as head of the harem meant many things, some of which he hadn't really figured out but Lacey, with Ali's help had. Ali, like Lacey, felt that only 5 harem slaves was not nearly enough (apparently in Ali's reality, women out numbered the men by a large margin so a male had many wives or concubines), and that aside from more genie slaves, Rick also needed mortal slaves with whom to have heirs. Lacey, as head of the harem was in charge of providing women for Rick's harem using her abilities. So long as her aim was linked to gaining Rick more harem slaves she could use her powers however she needed. Lacey definitely wanted Lotus in the harem and so her powers were working.

Lacey held up her hand, waved her other hand over it and Lotus' eyes grew wide at the golf ball sized diamonds that appeared, teleported from the vault at the Palace. Another wave and they became emeralds. Another and they became Sapphires, then gold coins, then jewelry, and then were gone.

"That was nothing Lotus. NOTHING. There is a room in the Master's palace that had vaults that are filling with gold and jewels as we speak. Master has custom sets made for his genie slaves, and at the rate he spoils us we will have a different full set of jewels to wear for each day of the week. Only the finest silks and furs ever touch our hot bodies, we have slaves that serve us hand and foot. And out Master is a Sex GOD, he had been improved upon by each genie and you will have pleasures that no mortal shall ever know. Come with me, help me in my plans, and the rewards will be beyond your dreams."

Lacey looked into Lotus' eyes and saw no fear, only cold calculation. The calculation of an expert gold digger who was measuring up a deal. After a few seconds, she nodded yes and Lacey removed the gag.

Lotus looked at her friend and shook her head a bit. "Damn girl. I'm still not sure about this, but fuck me! I saw that stuff! I fucking floated! Even if you are punking me, you put so much effort into it I'll play along and laugh if it's a joke in the end."

Lacey smiled. "It's no joke Lotus. Here's what you need to do..."

AN HOUR LATER

Lacey strutted back to the VIP lounge with a smile as she sipped her drink. A martini with the most expensive booze of course, nothing but the best for her, in her hand and her other hand waving gently as she entranced everyone to ignore her and move out of her way. She had finished briefing Lotus (quickly and carefully, Lacey had been sure to set up a meeting that night for Ali to distract him and she also knew that Rick's playing around would attract his attention if he did scry) and making some plans, and had then checked out some of the other strippers for possible concubines to breed with Rick. She had found several that would do nicely; weak-willed, greedy, stupid, and easily entranced but in great shape and very pretty. She wanted to ensure that Master's heirs would be handsome like him, but also maybe a little less strong willed and more open to her influence.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers