The Lampmaker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

Rick's smile turned a bit vicious. "One thing she didn't think about though. There is only one road up and down the mountain. She might have walked but I doubt it. Nicole, take ten guards and sweep up the road. Have the remainder move down to the main road, and go to the house gaps. You know the ones I mean, there are only three places anyone can walk through without crossing into someone's property. I do not think she is going to try that at this time."

Nicole looked at her Master and gave him a bow that oozed respect. "You are very clever Master, I hear and obey." She rose and turned and quickly led her guards out. Rick took Lotus by the hand and said "I think we are done swimming. I have some papers to sign about a new hedge fund don't I? Let's go back to the throne room and get back to work. Nicole will handle this minor issue."

Rick noted that Ali gave him a very approving bow as he led Lotus back inside. He picked up the wine and two glasses on the way and poured himself and Lotus a nice drink. While he was walking Rick motioned to Ali.

"Grand Vizier, a task for you. While I believe Nicole is perfectly capable of catching this spy, I want to ensure that she is unable to communicate anything. With today's tech, she could have easily downloaded this via wireless and it could be saved anywhere. I want you to go to her office with Susan and Heather and entrance anyone there and find out if she has set this up. While you are there, you will have the entranced humans destroy EVERYTHING related to us. Delete the YouTube account, wipe the hard drives and then smash them, burn photos, I want everything gone. Then blank their minds and have them go home, go to sleep, and then come in tomorrow to a ruined office."

Ali nodded. "I understand Master. It shall be done as you have ordered." Rick sensed hesitation from his Grand Vizier and motioned to him to speak.

"My Lord, you have been reluctant to control minds and to have your slaves entrance others. Are you sure about this?"

Rick smiled. "Ali, I have hesitated in the past on this because I don't want to rule over others, all I want is to be left alone to enjoy my pleasures. I have just seen that in order to do that I must be strong and capable of doing whatever needs doing to ensure this. This woman pried in affairs not her own and as such I will use all powers in my command to ensure she can do no harm to me and my own, or cause me issues again."

Ali bowed and left, and Rick led Lotus to her desk and got to work.

Rick was soon signing papers and sipping his wine. After an hour Rick heard some commotion and smiled as Nicole shoved a blonde haired woman dressed in some hiking clothes into the throne room. Her hands were bound behind her back and she was blindfolded and gagged. She was struggling and trying to fight but Nicole handled her with ease.

Nicole raised her hand and waved it. The woman froze and Nicole marched forward. "Master, we have the spy Samantha. She was clever, she had snuck up along the mountainside early this morning and had a powerful telescope. She was watching the pool, it turns out we have a slight gap in the brush that allows her to see people exiting the house from the main backdoor. She waited until you led Lotus out to launch the drone. She was not expecting it to be shot at. She tried to go back down cross-country but she ran into one of our groups that was plugging the exit. She stood up and threatened numerous legal actions until I knocked her down and gagged her."

Nicole actually giggled. "I don't think she was expecting to be so treated. She was in silent shock for most of march here and then started to fuss when we came inside."

Rick nodded and said "Lotus, create some I-bolts and manacles. Nicole, chain our prisoner to them, unbound and ungag her, and then release her from your enchantment."

Lotus clapped her hands and the restraints appeared. Nicole led the enchanted woman over and chained her up and then undid her gag and blindfold. She stepped back and snapped her fingers.

Samantha blinked and started when she saw Rick. She started again when she realized she was chained to the floor. She looked around with a mix of fear, confusion, and anger. After a bit of a pause Rick noted her face took on an angry look and she fixed him with a nasty stare.

"What the FUCK do you think you are doing? This is kidnapping! I'll have your ass in jail for 10 years at LEAST for this, you fucking asshole! I have rights! I..."

"SILENCE!" Rick shouted and Samantha jerked and froze.

"You were trespassing and prying into my personal affairs with a drone. I own this whole hill down to the property line with the mansions at the base of the hill. Plus you have been stalking me and my girlfriends for a while now. Shadowing me on the beach, at court, when I'm out and about."

"I'm a reporter. The people have a right to know about..."

"NOTHING!" Rick said cutting her off again. "My life, my affairs, my business, they are MINE, not yours or anyone else's. You are going to stop this shit and stop it now."

Samantha smirked. "Oh? You think you can lord over me like these other dick-whipped bimbos? I've got news for you asshole, I streamed that footage live to a special computer. If I don't give it a command by a certain time, it will get dumped to my lawyer and also to my You Tube Account. A bit X-Rated, but I am thinking a lot of questions might get asked about it. A decorated cop suddenly quits and becomes your head of security and apparently one of your fucktoys. And can make her clothing disappear into thin air? This stripper, now a what? Some fetish secretary? Eh, that won't get a whole lot of questions, but being able to give you a five minute blowjob while underwater is going to get some interest. And how about those servants of yours? The ones that disappeared in a puff of smoke? That might raise some eyebrows."

Rick kept his expression neutral. He stood and looked down at Samantha and said "This server, your lawyer knows where it is?"

"Yep, my lawyer will swing by at 5pm today and make sure to get some copies made just in case." Samantha said smugly. "Unless you want to cut a deal your little love shack here is going to be front page news in a little bit."

Rick walked down the dais, walked past a smirking Samantha and picked up a phone. He dialed and when Ali picked up he put it on speakerphone.

"Ali, Rick here. We have our little spy. She's a pretty one; I am thinking she might be fun to keep. But that aside how are things?"

"My Lord, we have the office well in hand. All of Samantha's assistants, three of them, have shown us everything to include the safe in the break room floor. They didn't have the combination but that was no issue. Nothing remains of any material that is about us."

Rick looked over at Samantha. Her face had frozen when the safe was mentioned and she had started to sweat a bit when she heard the rest. Rick smiled a very cold smile and said "You need to get to her Lawyer's office. There is a server, and it is set up to automatically dump information by a certain time. The lawyer knows where it is."

Ali responded. "Yes my Lord. But hold on." Rick heard Ali speak to someone in the background. "You there, do you know of another server? A special one?"

"Yes I do. Samantha set one up at the June Street Server Farm. She did not tell us, but I saw an invoice for the monthly bill." A very monotone female voice replied. Rick smiled as Samantha's face drained of color and she started to sweat.

"Master, is it the June Street Server?" Ali asked

"Yes, I do believe that is the one. But check with her lawyer anyway. And Ali? Make sure her lawyer forgets all about her as a client, or as a person. Samantha Asters never existed to this person, understood?"

"Yes Master, we will be returning shortly after checking with the lawyer."

Rick hung up and smiled viciously at a now very nervous looking Samantha.

"I'm sorry; you were saying something about how I needed to let you go for some reason?"

Samantha swallowed and looked around fearfully. She lowered her eyes for a second and then looked straight at Rick. She was scared, but she had a determined look to her face. "What are you going to do to me?"

Rick moved up closer to her and looked her over. She was very pretty. Sandy Blonde hair down to her shoulders, blue eyes, a very nice figure, in great shape, and a very nice voice. The kind of voice you liked to listen to. Rick also noted there was some strength to her. She knew she was in a bad position, but she looked determined to meet it head on.

Rick blinked and then smiled a genuine smile.

"Samantha, tell me something. Why me?"

Samantha looked at Rick and after a moment shrugged. "You are a new rich man, but more than that you have a bunch of girlfriends who are so hot they could melt steel. Not one, but four by my count and I suspect you have others equally hot. THAT is not normal, and that kind of story gets the person who breaks it some clout and some connections."

"So it was all about you getting that big break? Nothing else?"

Samantha shuffled her feet a bit and then sighed. "Well, yes. I've always wanted to be famous. A reporter who breaks the news or maybe the actress who makes it. But I could never quite do it. This would get me my break. Well, it would have. If that phone call is any indication, I'm screwed."

Rick nodded and thought a bit. "Samantha, what if I offered you a chance to be famous?"

Samantha blinked and looked at Rick like he had a screw loose. "Uh, what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"How would you like to be my press agent? Handle all of my Public Relations, well me and my girlfriends? Be the face of The Lampmaker Group?"

Samantha was now looking both skeptical and interested at the same time. She shook her head after a bit and said "Hold on, what the fuck are you getting at? You want me to be YOUR agent?"

"Yeah! It's perfect! You know how this game is played. How much privacy I have to give up, how to keep the hounds at bay, how to be rich, famous, and still be nearly a complete unknown." Rick said.

Samantha now had a calculating look on her face. "What is The Lampmaker Group.? I've never heard of it."

Rick nodded. "I'm building a corporation to run my empire, well the empire I will create. I'm going to get into all kinds of stuff, some charitable, some not. But I need a face, a recognized face, someone who has that voice that makes you listen, someone who can sell me and what I'm trying to do."

Rick moved close to her and saw her flush. Rick could tell that Samantha was seeing him as a man for the first time and was reacting like any red-blooded female would react to a strong Prince like he was. Rick was getting turned on both by his idea and by the obvious reaction he was seeing in Samantha and he pressed on.

"You said you couldn't quite make it. Working for me you CAN make it. You'll be the person everyone wants to talk to because you will be my gateway to the world. You'll be known throughout the world."

Rick leaned close to her and he could see her flushed face and he swore he could hear her heart racing. "I promise."

Samantha blinked and Rick leaned in and kissed her hard. Samantha's eyes widened and then closed as Rick's kiss overwhelmed her. After a few moments Rick broke the kiss and she staggered back a bit. Her eyes seemed a bit glassy and she was gasping for air.

Rick looked at Nicole who frowned, but snapped her fingers. The chains feel off and Samantha staggered a step forward and Rick swept her up. She let out a small squeal which Rick cut off with another kiss. This time Samantha didn't fight it and her hands reached up and entwined around his neck.

Rick carried her into his bed chamber. Her already wild looking eyes got even wilder as she looked around. The opulence was having an obvious effect on her and she kept staring at the columns and the golden bath. Rick carried her to a large divan near the bar and laid her down.

"Well, if she was acting so she could get a chance to run, this is it." thought Rick. She tensed when he eased back a bit and then said "What are you doing?"

Rick smiled and undid his belt. He let his robe fall to the floor and Samantha's eyes grew even wider when she saw his manhood. She stared for a few seconds and then started to look over his whole body. Her breathing quickened and she flushed. She finally looked him in the eyes.

"You want me to work for you? You really do?"

"No, I want you to serve me. I will take you as one of my women, and you will serve me." Rick said as he eased down next to her. She didn't cringe back, but her body shuddered as his hands began to gently caress her legs and move up her torso.

"Serve you?" Samantha murmured softly as Rick laid her back and she moaned quietly as Rick nuzzled her neck.

"I don't have girlfriends, I have servants. Willing servants. They serve me and do my bidding. In return they are rewarded with wealth, power, the finest clothes and shoes, luxury beyond their wildest dreams, and sex with the most amazing lover in the world."

"Amazing lover..." Samantha murmured softly as Rick kissed her on the lips. Rick gently moved on top of her and she spread her legs without hesitation. Rick's cock easily slid into her pussy. Rick chuckled to himself at how wet it was.

"I am really good at this "lover" business," Rick thought as he began to slowly pump into Samantha "I knew exactly how to make this woman respond." Rick felt another flush of power race through him and began to speed up.

"Yes, I am good and I can make any mortal woman my slave. I deserve this power. I am a true Lord and Prince!" Rick thought as he pumped harder and Samantha began to buck wildly under him. Rick looked into her eyes and saw that this mortal woman was being overwhelmed by his passion. She began to babble like an idiot and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Want! Want! Want!" Samantha began to scream as her eyes rolled back into her head. Rick growled as her nails scratched across his back, and he pumped harder.

"Say you are mine! Say you are my SLAVE! Serve me! I command you to say it!" Rick shouted as he felt Samantha's body tense.

"YES, I AM YOURSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Samantha screamed out at the top of her lungs and then passed clean out.

Rick came in her hard and then rolled off the bed. He sneered down at Samantha who was tangled in the pillows and sheets on the divan. She had a huge smile plastered on her face and was drooling. Her eyes were shut and her body looked completely boneless.

"You are lucky. You got to enjoy me as a mortal woman. Few can say that and I dare say you will have quite a memory from when you were a mortal. But mortals just don't satisfy."

Rick walked over to the bar and pulled a rope. A chime sounded and Nicole entered. She looked at Samantha and snickered. With a bow she said "I trust my Master has enjoyed himself?"

Rick lunged at Nicole and tackled her to the floor on a thick fur carpet. Nicole tried to roll him off but Rick was too quick. He pinned her down and kissed her hard. "I did Nicole, but you know that mere mortals only get me excited."

Nicole eyes blazed and she growled deep in her throat. As Rick kissed her hard again she rolled him over and straddled him. She eased onto his cock quickly and tightened down her pussy on it. Rick gasped and tensed and Nicole began to ride him. Nicole laughed and said "Well, if you are excited let's calm you down!"

Nicole rode him like a cowgirl on a bull. Rick thrashed and twisted trying to get her back on the bottom but she held on and rode him while bouncing away like a wanton slut. She teased him by tearing off her top and letting her tits flash in front of his face. He nipped at them and did get a nipple once which caused her to squeal and nearly lose her seat. But she recovered and after going at it Rick tensed and blew a huge load into Nicole who shuddered and came at the same time.

Rick fell back onto the rug in boneless heap and his eyes fluttered shut. Nicole giggled as she looked at her Master's happy sleeping form and clapped her hands. Rick was transported to his bed, cleaned and in a nice silk pajama. Nicole then went over to the passed out Samantha and after a moment shrugged. She snapped her fingers and Samantha was cleaned up, and dressed in a simple silk robe. Nicole snapped again and Samantha's hands were cuffed behind her back and her legs were cuffed together. Nicole then clapped her hands and two of her guards entered.

"Take her to one of the holding cells. Master will decide her fate later."

LATER THAT DAY

Rick smiled at his latest lamp. He had just finished it and was now ready for enslaving Samantha. She was still passed out blissfully in her cell. Rick strode out of his work area and up to his throne. He sat down and motioned to Lotus.

"Have Nicole bring the prisoner here." Rick said.

Nicole came in shortly leading (well, carrying mostly) a very dazed and very happy looking Samantha. Samantha looked around and giggled as Nicole led her up to the foot of the dais. When she saw Rick she got a huge smile on her face. She tried to step on the first step but Nicole held her back. In a firm voice Nicole said "Kneel".

Samantha went to her knees without a word and sighed as she looked up at Rick. Rick felt powerful looking down at the kneeling woman. "I am deciding this woman's fate. I am truly her Lord." Rick thought as smiled as that warm surge flowed through him. He blinked and shook his head a bit.

"Huh, I normally get that feeling when Lacey is around. First time I ever felt like that without her here." Rick thought. He looked at Samantha again and focused. "Well, I'll think on that later, now it's time to make a genie." He thought.

"Samantha Asters, I, as Lord and Master of this place will decide your punishment for your crimes against me and my house. You sought to expose our life to outsiders and bring possible ruin on us, for that I could throw you in a prison here for decades."

"But, I offer you a chance to redeem yourself. Pledge yourself to my service and serve me as my Press Agent and Public Relations expert and I will forgive your crime. Also, you will enjoy great benefits and perks in my service. As my servant you will enjoy luxuries beyond your wildest dreams, wealth, power, and you will be allowed to enjoy the pleasures of my bed."

Samantha had mostly been looking confused through most of Rick's speech, but she perked up at the mention of more sex. That seemed to get her to focus. The dreamy, spacy look faded and Rick could see that she was finally more or less thinking. Samantha licked her lips and looked over Rick like a jockey would look over a new horse. She smiled after a bit and said "I will work for you as your Press Agent and Public Relations expert. Where do I sign?"

Rick nodded to Nicole who released her bonds and helped her stand up. Rick ascended the dais and held out the newest lamp. Samantha looked at it oddly and then up at Rick.

"We don't sign contracts here, we touch lamps." Rick said and Nicole smiled at him over Samantha's shoulder. "Touch this lamp and you enter my service."

Samantha shrugged and reached out. She froze as her hand touched the lamp. Rick began the enchantment. He named her the Household Press Agent and Public Affairs coordinator, and of course a harem slave. When he completed it Samantha was sucked into the lamp. As she was pulled it Rick heard her say "Hot Damn!"

Rick laughed and Nicole and Lotus joined him. "Well, so much for our paparazzi problem. Let's get our newest genie to work." Rick said and rubbed.

With a "poof" Samantha appeared in front of him. She put her hands together and bowed low. "I am Samantha of the lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers