The Lampmaker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

Evie's eyes focused and she slowly raised herself to her elbows. Without a word, she smiled at Rick and crooked a finger at him. Rick crawled up over her and Evie spread her legs. Without a word she reached down and found his very hard cock and eased it into her. She tensed and let out a light moan, and then began to push up into him.

"Master, you are so wonderful pleasing me that way. Now let me please you, feel the power and the mood, let it take you away." Evie whispered.

Rick didn't respond but began to pump into Evie faster and faster. She was wonderful; her pussy molded around his cock and stimulated it perfectly. But what made Rick so turned on was some of the other things.

The scents and smells seemed to perk up and seemed to turn him on even more. The flowery smells seemed to flow around Evie and made Rick nearly swoon with desire. The grass felt so wonderfully soft and lush, and a light breeze seemed to tickle his naked body. It was if nature itself was trying to turn him on, and boy did it.

Rick normally could last for at least thirty minutes of a hard fucking with his genies, less as time went on. According to Ali, that was pretty good for a mortal, maybe even the best. But Evie overwhelmed him with everything and Rick found himself having a titanic orgasm after only ten minutes. Rick stiffened as he got near climax and Evie clenched her pussy muscles in a perfect way and Rick came so hard he passed clean out at the first spurt.

Evie felt her Master slump forward and let him finish inside her. She then eased him over onto the grass and eased his head onto her lap. She happily watch the sun rise over her perfect creation and smiled.

"Oh Master, you have made me so happy. I will make this place the envy of the Gods for you." She said in a voice that sounded like water flowing in a stream. Rick unconsciously snuggled closer to her and she gently kissed her new Master.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers