The Lampmaker Ch. 11 - Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

The meeting broke apart and Rick headed to his bed chambers with Samantha for his evening pleasure and Lacey motioned Dominika to come with her. They moved into the Public Relations/AI room knowing that Samantha was occupied. Ada was however working away on some technical gadget and she nodded as they came in.

"Evening Lacey, Dominika, what's up?"

"Ada, I was wondering about something I read about earlier today." Lacey said as she moved up close to her. Dominika sat down by Samantha's workstation and typed in a command and she gave Lacey a slight nod. Lacey smiled as Ada put down her tools and leaned over.

"What was..."

PFFFTTTTT!

Lacey gave Ada a short spray in the face from a small perfume bottle and Ada coughed and then blinked. Her eyes seemed to glaze over slightly and she swayed in her chair for a second. Then she blinked and Lacey started talking.

"Okay Ada, thanks for fixing my email. Sorry to keep you from your card game with Lotus."

Ada looked confused. "Card game?"

"Yes, you were going to teach Lotus how to play poker at least that is what you said just now. You were on your way out when I came in to speak with Dominika about some public appearances at local hospitals." Lacey said with a concerned look. "Are you feeling okay? You look a bit off."

Ada blinked and then shook her head. "Uh, no, I'm good. Just kinda blanked out for a moment there. Yeah, Lotus has been asking me to teach her poker after losing so badly to Master several nights ago. Huh, slipped my mind for a second. Oh well, that's being a tech geek for you. Well, goodnight Lacey, Dominika."

Ada stood up and walked out. Lacey smiled as she watched Ada leave. Dominika kept a straight face and then giggled. "Well Lacey, your Lotus perfume worked perfectly again. She went out like a light and simply picked up from your cues. Just like I hypothesized."

Lacey nodded. "Yes. Your careful study of the chemistry of this little flower has certainly provided some wonderful benefits. Ada is now easily influenced by it, I was concerned that she would prove more resistant to it."

"Well, being the doctor allows me to find all sorts of useful information on everyone. Such as information that can help me make the perfect dose of Lotus, or the lust flower, or taste of magical wine to addict a djnn." Dominika shared an evil smile with Lacey.

"Yes, and a good thing we were able to get Ada to put in that blocker program for us and then blanked her memory. I was concerned about that though, I was fearful we might have overdosed her. But she came around fine." Lacey added and sat down.

"We have a problem with Evie. She is now counting plants, the dangerous ones, and keeping track of them. She will notice missing plants, blooms, or leaves. Do you have enough materials to finish our project?"

Dominika thought a moment. "It will be close, but yes. Enough for one try anyway. The test subjects have given me plenty of information, but the final mix will only be enough for one try. So no tests to see if it will work."

Lacey frowned. "That is not good. I'm not sure I like the idea of trying this on Jewel without knowing if it will work."

"Neither do I, but that is our situation. I think we should go ahead."

Lacey frowned again and Dominika leaned forward. "Lacey, we cannot stop now. We almost have everything in place. We use this formula on Jewel and make her embrace her darker urges. She joins with us and helps the Strong Master become dominant, and then he orders Evie to provide us with what we need and then we provide Master with the keys to his empire. We have come too far to stop now."

Lacey nodded. "I know, but Jewel is, well was, one of our closest friends. I want to her join us, I don't want her to become insane or retarded or fall asleep forever."

Dominika shuddered a bit. She had been secretly testing some mixtures of some of Evie's magical plants for "medicinal purposes", but had also snuck out some of the more dangerous plants, such as the Lotus or the Passion Plants (not the fruits but another plant that caused the subject to become so horny that all higher brain functions shut down and the urge to mate completely took over). She had been testing on various homeless people and had made some amazing discoveries.

Lacey's Lotus perfume was a perfect example. Dominika had refined it so it was highly effective on genies and even better, once a subject had been given a massive dose and given some initial programming, they were easily influenced by a small spray. Ada was the original genie test subject, but with the exception of Samantha, Dominika, Lotus, and Evie, all the other genies had been dosed. Lacey could now carefully manipulate them with a short spray and some quick instructions. Not full on mind control, but something that enabled her to question them and make them forget things.

But Lacey had come up with a much more potent idea. She called it the "J and H", short for Jekyll and Hyde. Lacey wanted something that would turn someone into someone more like her. Not evil per say, but someone willing to embrace their power and position and exploit the opportunity to the fullest. Evie, Bridget and Susan were genies who really did want to use their positions and powers to help others and to make Master Rick someone who was a kind and gentle Master. Lacey wanted to use her powers and Rick's powers to make her rich and powerful, a queen who ruled lesser mortals.

Dominika, Samantha, and Lotus all were in agreement with her on this and were already on her side. They also fully understood that they would be princesses, not queens. Lacey was the top woman, and they accepted that so long as she delivered on her promise. But Lacey wanted all genies to acknowledge her place and to share her dream.

This potion could do that. But the testing had been tough. There were many subjects now locked away in various states of madness that showed that this attempt was going to be risky. Some had simply locked up and just sat there. Some had become raving monsters who attacked anything that moved. Some had stayed functional but had severe mental issues and phobias. But Dominika thought she had it solved and a batch ready.

The question was should they dose Jewel and use her to finally turn Master Rick into the perfect Master, or hold off and see what else they could do. Dominika had suggested trying it on Evie, but Lacey held off as she thought it would be better to try it on a mortal first and then use it on genies, versus the risks involved if it didn't work.

Lacey shuddered at the thought of Evie going insane and looked at Dominika. "Jewel, it has to be Jewel. I think that this will work. Jewel is more susceptible to the temptation than I think we might realize. If this does not work, better on her now than on a genie."

Dominika nodded and handed her a small vial. "I have refined it as best as I can, slip it into her drink or enchant her and make her drink it, either way will work. She should become dopey like she was high or drunk. Once the time limit is over she should take to her mental changes."

Lacey arched an eyebrow and Dominika giggled. "Trust me, if this works like I have hypothesized you will note the difference in her attitude, tone, walk, and the whole thing."

Lacey let out a breath and slipped the vial into a small pouch on her waist band. "Well, time to obey Master and call on his soon to be genie."

THE NEXT DAY

Lacey smiled as Jewel hugged her closely. "It's so good to see you Lacey, it's been too long."

Lacey smiled and said "Yes it has, but I think we may be seeing more of each other regularly." She giggled as Jewel's face slipped into a neutral mask.

Dr. Jewel Chambers, the woman she had come to see, was a brilliant psychologist, author of two best sellers (one being her work while a stripper), considered to be a genius by many, early graduate of both undergrad and Masters Programs, and a very discrete sex therapist to the rich and famous.

And a stunningly hot woman. She stood 6 foot even, great shape, hourglass figure, nice tan, a perfect 36-24-36 measurements all natural and brilliant red hair done up in a bun. Lacey, who knew she was one of the hottest women on the West Coast, had always considered her looks to be equal or nearly equal to her own. Normally in a high dollar strip club that would have led to some serious drama, but Lacey had gone out of her way to make sure that she was good friends with the hottest women there as she had quickly found out that working together they could do a lot more business that by competing with each other.

Rather than fight each other and let the men figure out that they could use that against them, they hung close together and made men work for their collective attentions and it had been a major payoff. Lacey had been the one to figure it out, but Jewel had helped her refine it and since she had joined up with Lacey the other hot dancers like Lotus and Dominika had quickly followed suit. Jewel had quit before they had a power struggle in the group, and Lacey was secretly thankful for that. She wasn't about to give up her Queen Bee position, but she knew that Jewel would have been hard to beat and it would have likely caused some serious grief, pain and drama in the club.

"So what's this about a really serious boyfriend?" Jewel asked as she sat Lacey down and then sat herself down at her desk. "I find it hard to believe that you of all people actually found one man who you would settle for."

Lacey smiled. "My Master? Oh Rick is lovely. He is the most amazing lover I have ever had and simply has me in the palm of his hand."

Jewel looked startled and after a moment said "Master?"

Lacey sat back. "Yes Jewel. My Master. He is so amazing that he owns me, body, mind, and soul in ways you can't imagine. He's rich, brilliant, handsome and like I said, amazing in bed. Or anywhere else he takes me."

Jewel looked a bit stunned and Lacey laughed. "Wow, I can tell I have really surprised you. But I'm not kidding, this man is the man who I will live with and serve until his dying day."

Jewel's eyes narrowed a bit. "His dying day? That's a bit ominous." Jewel leaned back and her look changed to one that was more clinical. "Lacey, you said that aside from catching up you actually had a problem you needed my help with. Is that statement part of it?"

Lacey nodded and got a more serious look. "Yes. Jewel, just listen for a bit. Rick Sanford is someone out of a story. He is simply so amazing words won't cover it. He took me and made love to me and in one swoop I was his. I mean, completely his. I will do anything and everything he commands me to do and be happy doing it. I am so much in his thrall that I don't even mind that he has other women."

Jewel had been making a couple of notes but stopped at that. "Other women? You are SHARING a man?" Jewel now looked openly surprised and even a bit stunned.

"Yes, nine others to be exact. And that is part of the problem."

Lacey leaned in. "Jewel, one of the things about Master Rick is that he understands women. I mean, he really UNDERSTANDS, he knows exactly what turns us on, what we find attractive, what makes us laugh and feel good, what caused us to simper and giggle, and what drives us insane with lust. He can make me cum with a kiss and a touch. It simply blows my mind."

Jewel was now very interested. "Damn, this guy sounds like a fantasy man out of a porno. He actually has Lacey of all people ok with sharing him? Damn, I need to see this guy; he's got to be worth a book if this is true." Jewel thought to herself.

Lacey sighed with a glimmer in her eyes and then her vision cleared and she got a worried look. "And that is our problem. My Master needs help."

Jewel tapped her pad. "How so? He sounds wonderful and if you are all so enthralled with him what is the issue?"

"His mind is fracturing. I think, and Dominika, yes our friend, thinks that his ability to understand women is causing him to develop split personalities. He has definite character traits that become much more pronounced when he is with certain women, and two, uh, I guess you could say "Central" personalities that are sometimes competing to the point of causing him to pass out, or mentally regress in age, or even argue with himself."

Jewel was writing again. "Fascinating. He is so good at providing his lovers with their dreams that he is losing himself. That is VERY interesting."

Lacey smiled. "I knew I could hook you Jewel, now to reel you in." she thought.

"Jewel, I told my Master about you and your skills. He wants you to come and see everyone, interview all of us, and then see how you can help. He said that you can even publish this provided you keep the names secret, and he will pay you fully plus any and all expenses for the entire time you are helping." Lacey said and she pulled out a large wad of cash and set it down.

Jewel's eyes widened at the three stacks of cash with the white tape marked "Ten Thousand" wrapped around them. Lacey smiled and added "To put you on retainer as of now, and to cover your time starting as soon as you can."

Jewel blinked. She was used to clients wanting privacy, but not to clients coughing up hard cash in huge amounts like it was nothing. "Uh, ooookay. This isn't exactly how it's normally done, but fine. I accept your "Master" as a client, but I'm going to have to set up my schedule. I'm booked through the rest of the week, so we will start next week with a one hour office call."

Lacey frowned. "Jewel, I don't think you get how much of an issue this is. We need to start sooner than that."

Jewel gave her a level look. "I have other clients, and unless he is cracking right now, he can hold on. My first recommendation is to hold off on the sex until after we have talked, and see how that goes. But I have a reputation and a list of clients who are very important, and I'm not dumping that for your lover whom I have never met."

Lacey frowned and then let out a sigh. "Okay, that is fair enough. But since I'm your last visit tonight, I insist on taking you out to eat. Let's catch up. For real."

Jewel grinned. "That sounds good. You're on."

Lacey headed into the outer office and pulled up her cell phone. She texted Master and got the reply that he and Ali had observed and she was doing fine. Rick then instructed her to play up to Jewel and see about convincing her to visit earlier or to get him an earlier time. Jewel joined her then, and they left after Jewel locked up.

The corner of Jewel's office building had a nice restaurant and they went there. For the next couple of hours they made small talk and rehashed old times. Jewel got up after the meal to use the bathroom and Lacey got a text from Dominika.

"Lotus got Master horny and they left early, they are fucking now."

Lacey smiled and then got another from Dominika. "Sent Julie and Kim into room after Master left. Ali now drunk and fucking slaves. No one scrying you."

Lacey grinned and waved her hands. Everyone in the restaurant froze and Lacey pulled out the small vial. She poured the vial into Jewel's wine and then waved her hands again. Lacey glanced at the wine as she saw Jewel heading back and had a moment of nerves as she hoped that her friend would not suffer a bad fate with this.

Jewel sat down and took a drink. Her eyes seemed to haze over and she proceeded to down the entire glass in one large gulp. She set the glass down and appeared in a daze. Lacey leaned forward.

"Jewel, can you hear me?"

"Yeah, I feel strange."

"It's okay. Just listen to me. Jewel, I want to help make your dreams come true."

"My dreams?"

Lacey leaned in. "I remember how you told me your dark secret once, when you were really drunk at an after-hours party. Your interest in the human mind, your desire to be a psychologist, and your desire to learn more about how it all worked; it was all because you wanted to control people. You wanted to make them your puppets, to make them obey you, to make them your slaves."

Jewel blinked and shook her head. "No, that was just booze talking. I didn't want that."

Lacey smiled and pressed on. "No Jewel, you did. And you tried it. I saw what you did to that guy, your Tuesday night regular, that normal looking man who would come in and sit and watch you from the corner. He would take you back for a private lap dance and then spend an hour drinking and just talking to you. I saw you drug him with those pills you swiped from the clinic."

"No, no I didn't..." Jewel stammered but Lacey drove over her.

"I saw you give them to him. I saw you put him under with the pills and then some special lights you had the DJ play for you in the booth."

"No, no, no..." Jewel whimpered.

"I saw him become entranced. I saw you whisper instructions to him Jewel. He left the club and he obeyed them didn't he?"

Jewel was near tears, but Lacey looked deep in her eyes and saw anger, fear, loathing, and some excitement.

"Didn't he?"

"He didn't do anything bad. I just wanted to see if I could make him obey me. Just once..." Jewel whined out.

"What did he do Jewel?"

"He, he, told his wife he went to a strip club. I told him to tell her that he went there to get some ideas on how to spice up their sex life, that he didn't do anything. He was always afraid of what she would think if she found out."

"And he obeyed you yes? He gave in to your will, your mind, your commands."

Jewel's eyes were now shining with excitement. "Yes, he did."

"How did it feel Jewel?"

Jewel hesitated and then a small evil smile, quite similar to Lacey's crept onto her face. "It felt wonderful. Too wonderful."

"Too wonderful Jewel?"

"It was such a rush. He was a drone, mindless, empty, putty to be played with. I had worked on him for weeks, slipping him small amounts of that experimental drug, playing special lights and subliminals, verbally coaching him. I was going to have him fuck me and then go tell his wife, but I got scared and decided on something else instead."

"Scared Jewel? You scared is not something I believe. You feared nothing. You fear nothing now." Lacey said in a smoky whisper.

"I was afraid due to how well I succeeded. I could see how I could use this and how I would abuse it. He obeyed me, and then I got a text from him. He told his wife, and his wife had been mad, but not enough to do anything rash. He told me he would not be coming back to the club. But I knew I could order him and he would obey. But I didn't want to ruin him so let him go. I quit shortly after because I knew if I stayed on I would be tempted again and if you found out you would encourage me to do it again."

Lacey blinked at that and then smiled broadly. "That is why you were so taken aback when I told you about Master then. The Master Manipulator and Mind Fucker, taken by another?"

"Yes. I wanted to see the man who finally out Laceyed Lacey."

Lacey giggled and Jewel's eyes seemed to be almost pulsing. Lacey sipped her wine. "Jewel, I came here to get you. The real you."

"The real me?"

"The one who brain washed that man, who enjoyed making him her puppet, the one who secretly lurks beneath that nice woman persona and wants to come out and take control. The one who wants to rule."

"No, no, that is not me..."

"It IS you Jewel. You know it is. And if you, the real you, helps me you will have powers you have never dreamed of! I promise you the ability to make any mortal your puppet, and you will help Master and me to rule this world!"

Lacey leaned back and waved her hands. Everyone in the room froze and Lacey stood. She looked over at the next table and a young couple who was sitting there. Lacey pointed at the women and snapped her fingers.

POOF!!

The woman was now dressed as a French maid and the man as a butler. Lacey snapped her fingers and they both stood up and walked over.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers