The Lancaster Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Steven released his grip on Trent's hips his son sank to the bed, limp and satisfied. Steven rubbed his still hard cock and smiled as he saw his son sprawled in the mess they had both made. He leaned down and pushed his son's legs apart.

"Oh God Dad no. No more," Trent whispered, "I can't."

"Shut the fuck up," Steven said and slapped his boy's ass. The action caused some of his cum to squirt out. He pushed both index fingers inside of him, ignored his son's whiny protest and pulled him open. He could see his own cum painting the insides of his son's body, bubbling in places and oozing out slowly.

Steven took his tongue and scooped out a nice amount and swallowed, "Mmm, your pussy tastes better with cum in it," he placed his lips over it and began to suck his son clean.

Trent was trembling again, overloaded on sensations, but loving just how filthy his father turned out to be. With his vulgar language, brutal fucking style and now this lapping up of his own cum Trent realized he had hit the jackpot with his father.

Steven took one nice long suck from his son's ass before he sat up and lined up his cock again. He heard his son say no, but he just told him he'd love it and he pushed in again. Trent was too weak to thrust back but his father didn't seem to mind fucking him while he was limp. In fact Steven loved that he had fucked his son into oblivion. He had often done that to his wife. One night he fucked her so good she actually passed out. He hated to admit it but it was thrilling to continue to pump into her pussy even as she flopped around like a rag doll. Now to be doing that to his son was an even greater pleasure.

Soon Trent found that his body was tingling all over and his cock was trying to get hard again. He began to moan and though he still couldn't move he was now asking for his father to drive deeper and to go a little faster.

"See, told you you'd like it slut. Take my bull dick up your tiny little cunt and love it!" Steven spread Trent's legs wider, now his son looking even more wanton and depraved. Like some washed up porn whore, "I'll stir you up until you can't fucking walk anymore. Turn you inside out boy!"

"Yes," Trent whimpered, "tear my boycunt up! Fuck my pussy raw Dad!"

"You're gonna get it now boy!" Steven grabbed Trent's waist and held him down as he leaned over him and pistoned down into his spit and cum slick hole, "Damn this cunt is so tight! It loves swallowing my rod. Like some cheap corner bitch! Fuck here is comes son! Eat my cum!" He shot another load into his boy with a primal yell, it splashed back onto his thighs and ran down Trent's legs and over his ball sac. His son's spent cock twitched a little in arousal but couldn't get it up anymore.

Steven finally collapsed beside his son. Trent's eyes were closed, but he wasn't passed out. Steven ran his fingers through his son's dark hair, "Wow boy, your body is the best."

Trent hummed then whispered, "It's yours now...all I want is your cock."

"Good, that's the way I want it too," Steven closed his eyes, "you're sleeping here tonight so I can fuck you first thing in the morning."

"Yes sir."

"Sir?" Steven smiled, "Damn son, I like the sound of that."

12