The Land Man

Story Info
When a chick's boyfriend sends her to you.
2.4k words
4.27
83.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R. Richard
R. Richard
203 Followers

All through my high school days, I had to work after school because it was just Mom and me. So, I didn't get to do much in the way of normal activities. Missing most of the extracurricular activities was no big deal, but one thing I did miss was dating.

Well, it wasn't so much dating I regretted having missed, it was the pussy. There were at least a dozen girls I had wanted to fuck. Hell, I used to have a dream in which I was fucking the last of the hot looking girls I had seen walking across campus. It was basically the same dream each time, only the girl changed depending on which girl I last saw.

I had about as much chance to really fuck any of the top girls as I had of fucking a top Hollywood leading lady. Oh, I fucked them in my dreams, but that really did not help.

Just after I turned 18 and graduated, Mom ran off with some ass hole.

Fortunately, I had just been fired by my latest boss, a real estate guy, so that he could hire his own recent graduate nephew. I say fortunately, because I had just found a perfect piece of property for one of the franchise chains.

I got an option on the property and talked to the franchise chain. They had a site locator in the area and we signed a sales contract the same day. I made a bundle and started my own business.

What I do is track down small properties in key locations. I buy the properties and then put together a development plan. The development plan will not fly without my property. I get my price for my property or I do not sell.

I went to work when most of the other kids in my graduating class went to college. They have degrees, I have money and land.

One day Antoinette walks into my office. Antoinette was one of the girls I used to fuck in my dreams. It's not like I have a list written down or anything, but if I did, Antoinette would be number three on the list.

Antoinette wants to buy a little piece of property that I own. It is a small, triangular piece on 'the other side' of the main town water main. It is useless, unless of course you want to develop the big lot on the other side of the main town water main. The zoning requires a certain minimum size. With the addition of my lot, the big lot meets the minimum size. Otherwise it does not. There are several parties interested in developing that particular big lot.

Antoinette wants to make me a 'fair offer' for my little bitty lot. I tell Antoinette that the fair price for my lot is $100,237. I do not tell Antoinette that the odd number is due to my desire to make an even $100,000 profit on my lot.

Antoinette argues with me for a while. I know she does not have the money, nor does Dudley Dowrong, her boyfriend. Finally I make Antoinette an offer. I will agree to sell the property for a negotiated price if Antoinette will perform a certain personal service for me. The negotiated price will be $25,237, if the service is first rate. However, Dudley Dowrong will have to put up a non-refundable cash deposit of $10,237.

The cash deposit and the purchase price are right near the limit that Antoinette and Dudley can pay. However, if they can get the property at that price, they can make out pretty well financially on the deal.

I then break the news to Antoinette that the personal service is that she has to screw my brains out for a whole weekend. Antoinette flounces out of my office. She has never been so insulted in her whole life, etc.

The next day, a very reluctant Antoinette is back on the other side of my desk. It seems that she and Dudley have talked the matter over and the land deal is the only way that they can 'take their place in the community.' So, a very reluctant Antoinette agrees to screw me.

I tell her that the weekend will begin at noon Friday and run until I get her home before midnight on Sunday. I will fuck her anytime I feel like it and each and every fuck had better be a dynamite experience. Antoinette is outraged. However, she finally agrees.

On Friday, Antoinette and I hop into my big 4WD SUV and head for the hills. I take the short cut and mainly dirt roads until we arrive at a little cabin in a secluded valley. I am sure that Dudley did not have us followed, because very few vehicles could have traced my path and even if they could, I would have seen the dust cloud.

We walk into the cabin and put away our luggage. I point out to Antoinette that the clock has started on the weekend and let's see what she has.

Antoinette is, of course, very reluctant. I hand her a big glass of booze and tell her that we either get started of we drive back to town and I keep the deposit money.

Antoinette gulps a big hit on the drink and tells me that she will get ready. What Antoinette thinks she means is she will go into the bathroom and get ready.

I tell her she will get ready here and now.

Antoinette starts to tell me what an ass hole I am and then she thinks of the consequences. She turns her back on me and starts to unbutton her blouse. I tell her that I am over here and I want to watch.

Antoinette turns back to me and finishes removing the blouse. I can see that Antoinette's tits are not the product of a padded bra and that those tits are an area I will need to work on. Antoinette then removes her skirt. She stands in front of me in just her bra and panty hose.

I have removed my shirt and tell Antoinette that I want to see her tits, not her bra. Antoinette, with no real choice, peels off the bra. Antoinette's tits are better than I expected and the wet front of her pantyhose tells me that Antoinette is ready for the next step.

I slip off my pants and tell Antoinette to slip off her panty hose and get on the bed. Antoinette does as she is told. I slip off my under shorts and mount a hot, wet Antoinette.

Antoinette is so wet that I get deep into her on the first stroke. She is also tight and nicely active. I don't know what else she learned at college, but she may just have earned a PhD in fucking. I time each stroke, taking it slow. However I am also taking it deep. Antoinette is trying to get me off by wiggling her ass like a wild woman; however, I have played the game a few times myself. I extract the maximum pleasure from the wild ride. I also make damn sure that Antoinette gets a full ration of pleasure. This first fuck will set the pattern for the rest of the weekend, so I make sure that it will be one to remember. I hold off as long as I can, savoring each stroke as I live out my long ago high school dream. The actual fuck is even better than the dream! Antoinette is tight and warm and she wants it damn near as bad as I do. Finally Antoinette climaxes and draws me along with her. We share a mutual, shattering climax and I shoot my cum inside her.

Afterwards I go downstairs, clean up and wait for Antoinette. She comes down in just a little pair of panties, as I told her to.

We sit on the couch and watch a porno DVD. Of course, Antoinette has never before seen such filth, but she damn well warms up as the action on the screen does. She also tenses enough at key points in the action that I know she has seen that sort of thing before and knows pretty much what it feels like. The movie shows a heavy hung black stud fucking an angelic looking petite white girl.

By the end of the movie, I am working Antoinette's nice big tits and she is fondling my dick. She finally says, "I hope you don't think I am gonna suck that thing?" I have never mentioned it, but it is a damn good idea!

We go back upstairs and I force Antoinette to suck me up hard. I mount her doggy style. I take my time and drive deep into Antoinette on each stroke. Antoinette is loosened up from our first fuck and I can get my full length into her from the first stroke on. However, she is still tight and warm with the kind of action that can bring me off too quickly if I do not work it right. I intended to say some things to Antoinette, but she is the one doing the talking. She wants me to "Fuck my pussy hard!" "Shove that big thing inside me!" "Harder!" Faster!"

I can't really go any harder and I am not gonna go any faster so that I can last. We build up to a level of nearly frenzy. Suddenly, I can feel and hear Antoinette climax and I let myself climax with her. We then collapse on the bed.

As soon as my breathing gets back to normal, I tell Antoinette that we have used all but one of her holes and, of course, I will also titty fuck her before the weekend is up.

Antoinette claims she has never had it 'back there.' She also claims that she has never, well maybe once or twice, been titty fucked.

I tell her that she is gonna learn a lot about sex over the weekend.

We have a major problem since Antoinette has never been fucked 'Back there.' I tell her that an ass fucking is part of the deal or the deposit is forfeited. Antoinette is just about to walk out when she realizes that her boyfriend will have a fit. She tries to argue, but I just lube myself with KY Jelly. Antoinette gets on her hands and knees and I enter her anus. It is very tight and I take my time. Antoinette sobs that it is painful and get it over with. Suddenly, Antoinette begins to respond and we finish with Antoinette's wildest orgasm yet. I join her simply from the force of her orgasm.

After the ass fucking, Antoinette gives up her little game and becomes my complete sex slave. I complete the enslavement by forcing Antoinette to finger fuck herself to completion while I watch as I can not get it up again so soon after the ass fucking.

We spend the rest of the weekend fucking, watching porno movies and Antoinette tells me a few little secrets about her life.

It turns out that Antoinette never let the high school boys fuck her, because she didn't want anyone in town to know how much she liked it. However, when Antoinette got to college, she decided to try a little experimentation. As the weekend wears on I learn that it was a lot of experimentation. At first Antoinette tells me she had fucked only Dudley Dowrong and me. Then a few other names begin to pop up.

We talk or watch a porno movie until one of us becomes aroused. If Antoinette becomes aroused, she arouses me orally. If I became aroused, I arouse Antoinette orally or manually. Antoinette does not like me finger fucking her, but I tell her it is that or lose the deposit.

Once we are both aroused, we go upstairs and fuck in yet another new position. Best of all, Antoinette haa given up her little good girl pretend game and she lets herself be taken completely. Well, Antoinette does try to convince me that what I am forcing her to do is wrong. Each time she lectures me I take her into the bedroom. I get deep into her and she tells me how to arouse her to the maximum from the position we are using. Antoinette is getting as much out of the weekend as I am, although she has no choice. She does tell me: "We, of course, will never again fuck, after this weekend. Later I get her to admit, "At least we will have to be damn careful, I don't want Dudley to find out."

By early Sunday afternoon, we are both exhausted. I can not get it up again and Antoinette is too tired to do anything more than lie there.

I take the opportunity to tell Antoinette that I have used her like a whore all weekend at Dudley's orders. She had no choice in the matter. What puzzles me was why she would agree to do it when Dudley and his current wife get all the benefit.

Antoinette erupts! "Dudley's current wife? You mean, Dudley is already married? Why that . . ."

I won't tell you what Antoinette said, the paper keeps lighting on fire.

I have the record of Dudley's last two marriages, with no divorce in between. I also have Dudley's rap sheet with a couple of felony arrests for fraud. Antoinette is livid. "Then you both used me!"

I point out that Antoinette came to me under Dudley's urging. I just took what I was given. I also pointed out that I have saved Antoinette from becoming Dudley's third current wife and making him a trigamist.

Finally I point out that Antoinette could now get rid of Dudley and catch herself one of the young college boys who have just graduated. A college boy who does not need to sell his own wife for monetary loss.

Antoinette asks, "Monetary loss?"

I point out that I am not going to give Dudley back his deposit, as Antoinette did not screw and the terms of the contract have not been met. That means that Dudley will leave town at once, as he is broke and owes a lot of people money.

Antoinette smiles a nasty little smile. "Of course, I did not fulfill the terms of the contract. After all, I am not a whore." We drive back to town in silence. Antoinette is planning to hook her next victim. I am planning to sell the little lot again, under much the same terms. I will, however wait at least two weeks. I need the recovery time first!

R. Richard
R. Richard
203 Followers