The Land of Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Moonflower's wedding night and reception.
6.4k words
4.55
5.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shall never forget our honeymoon night. My first attempt to take his cock into my mouth was not a success. I thought my jaw would break as it tried to accommodate the great golden baton of his sex then, suddenly, I had the whole of the helmet inside my mouth and I was trying to swallow more and more of his eleven inches. As the helmet reached my throat I started to gag and my husband withdrew. I was weeping, abject in my failure to swallow him, when he took my face in his hands; he kissed away the tears on my cheek and said, 'Sweetest love. I know now that what I saw between you and the young man was the extent of your taking him; that when I ceased to see you you did not go further. I am so glad. You are virgin of throat as, until tonight, you were virgin of cunt.'

'Leo, husband, I am so sorry. I should have trusted the first vision of you I had and not fallen into the temptation of wanting another man. Can you forgive me?'

'Darling wife. I too fell into temptation after seeing you with him and I haven't yet paid for it and who knows what the payment will require.'

He would say no more and as his hands explored my breasts and he nuzzled my nipples with his teeth, as his hands moulded my buttocks and his fingers gained entry again to my longing pussy I forgot, for the time being, what he had said and moved with him into the land of delight.

As dawn started to flood our room with light my husband pushed his cock through the obstruction of my throat and I took all of him down till my lips touched his root and I was overwhelmed by the scent of my husband's cock and balls. He shouted in triumph as he exploded jet after jet of cum down my throat but he pulled out sufficiently to shoot the last jet onto my tongue and I tasted his manhood afresh. I thanked him for his gift and nestled into his body as we fell into a fitful sleep. He slept, then woke to take me again deep in my cunt. As he slept I watched over him, loving the calm beauty of his face and the magnificence of his limbs. I kissed and licked his thighs, then cradled his great balls in my hands and took the one then the other into my mouth, until he woke and gave me his cock to nurse on. And so passed our first night as husband and wife.

Each morning and evening my ladies bathed, shaved and scented me. The Princess Jasmine was head of my ladies and I should have felt shy to have her perform menial tasks for me if she didn't so clearly relish them. After my first night with my husband my pussy was sore. Jasmine gently turned me over to see what state my cunt was in and exclaimed, 'Your poor pussy lips are agape.'

She kissed them, then anointed them with a soothing balm. The swelling reduced and, miraculously, I had a rosebud again, though one which would open more easily to my husband's thrusts, whilst regaining much of the tightness which had been destroyed during the night.

As our honeymoon month progressed I learnt more about our country, for I now identified entirely with Leo and his land. We are one of three principalities: ours, Leonesse, is a land of woods and fields, meandering rivers and gentle hills; we have a temperate climate; we came here, from a land which survives only in legend, many thousands of years ago. Our neighbouring principality to the south is a land of rain forest and savannah with a desert even further south. The land is called Chembalom and is hot all year round. A great river runs through it down to the circling ocean. To our north lies the third principality, Garak, a land of high mountains, of snow and ice in winter and of violent river surges, full of melt water, in the spring. All the peoples arrived in far antiquity. Leo told me that I should meet the rulers and their wives at a reception which we should hold on the evening of the full moon after our month of love.

I asked Leo how it was that I could recall no area on the maps of the world where these three extensive lands could exist.

He smiled and lifted me easily in his arms, his bulging muscles hardly registering my weight. He kissed me gently on my lips, then nipped my neck with his teeth.

'Which piece of earth are you standing on now?' he asked.

'Don't be silly. You have lifted me off my feet. I am not standing on any earth.'

'Thus, in a way, are we in these lands. We occupy no part of the earth you knew in your former life. There are ways to our world from yours which a few intrepid men have found, including the traveller whose account led you here. I bless him for that, despite his having told more than he should. In this holy place we exist in a different dimension from the world you used to inhabit. A few of our merchants travel between that world and this but they give no information about us; they are circumspect and ascribe our goods to other lands. A very few of us, and I am one, are gifted with sight of that world and of this. The first time it came to me was when I was nine years old and I saw your birth and knew you would be my wife. Each other time you know. I had a message when you discovered the joy you could experience though your cunt and I had to tell you you belonged to me before you sought other men.'

I interrupted him, 'Message. How?' I asked.

'Not in words. A flash of sight. Then the third time.' Leo shuddered. With a great effort he resumed, 'The third time the pain was like a dagger point skewering my eyes when I saw you kissing that man's cock and savouring his juice. I was near to death from the horror of it and appeared on the page of your book. The effort nearIy overcame me but I survived. I knew that if I lost you all would be darkness for me and I should wonder as a blind man for lack of the love which should illuminate my life.'

He was gripping me so hard that later my ladies found bruises round my arms, my breast and thighs where he had gathered me up into a ball in his great arms. I told them what had happened. I couldn't bear the thought that they might imagine him deliberately hurting me. The anguish turned rapidly into an ecstasy of love-making. Whilst he held me he kissed my neck and my breasts. The kisses turned to love bites and he took each of my nipples in turn between his teeth. Suddenly he laid me down on our bed, my head hanging over the side; he wiped his cock back and forth across my lips, feeding me with a delicious drink of his pre-cum, and I started to swallow him. As he picked up a rhythm fucking my mouth, he took my cocklet into his mouth and sucked it into life; then he sucked each of my clity-balls before taking both of them and my cocklet together into his mouth cavern. Gently he bit them and I shuddered with delight. His great hands found my arse cheeks, my 'gateways to paradise', he kneaded them together then pulled them apart. He pushed one finger, then two, then three into my cunt. I was moaning deliriously, crying out in a joy so near to pain that the two were indistinguishable; my back arched and I came and came again in his mouth, feeding him my milk as though he were my baby.

I must have passed out for a moment or two. When I came to Leo was sitting with my head in his lap and he was trying to give me a drink of water. He was doing a very bad job of it and more was spilling over my neck and breasts than was going down my throat. I pushed the glass away and, choking, said, 'It's a good thing we're naked, otherwise my dress would be ruined.'

'Thank god you're all right,' he cried. 'I thought I'd killed you.' And he set about kissing and fondling me again until we both came once more, he, deep in my pussy, me, without an erection or any handling of my cocklet at all, simply because he was inside me, filling me with his blessed seed.

Our love-making was not confined to our suite of rooms. Leo arranged that we should roam the palace and take our pleasure where we would. One night we walked into the most ancient wing of the building. It was now rarely used but was kept in good repair. There was a courtyard with a rill of water running through it containing lilies, surrounded by myrtles and oleanders. Leo had had a bed placed beside the water. It was a gracious setting in which to complete our first week of love.

My ladies had dressed me in a shift of silver, with a silver cloak thrown over it in case I felt the chill of the evening. It was moonlight and I saw that, uniquely, the water lilies, white with a blush of pink, had opened to the moonlight instead of to the sun. I gasped at the beauty before us. My husband turned my face to him and kissed my eyelids.

'As my wife you should have a name besides the name you came here with. I name you 'moonflower', the name of these lilies, which open to the moon and are white and pink, as you are. I, Leo, who share the name of the sun in our mythology, ask you, my darling wife, to open your petals to me, your husband.'

He was naked under a simple shirt; he shrugged it off and my breath was taken away again by his beauty and strength as the moon played her beams across the rounded muscles of his chest and arms. He bent down to pick up his garment and deposit it on a bench. His firm, tight buttocks were outlined in moonlight; the shadow of his cleft was as a well of mystery. I sank to my knees and kissed deep into his darkness. I licked his manly bud and, with a shout, he tore off my cloak and dress and laid me on the bed. Within minutes his cock was deep inside me, filling me with the seed of life. After he had finished, he gently turned me over so that I knelt on the bed and he sucked the juice of our love from my cunt and shared it with me, our tongues dancing together.

I soon learnt the things which delighted him most, for instance he asked me, when we were into our second week, why my ladies never taped up my clity balls and cocklet as they had done on our wedding night. I mentioned this to Jasmine and, from then on, they did so. The taping is done with the soft fibres of a reed which grows beside our lakes; the fibre holds the skin firmly but peels away painlessly and is known as 'the ladies' friend'. I found that my husband loved to mate with me with my male attributes hidden until I came within the mound of my clity, without a hand touching my cocklet. He then loved to untape me and lick my clity balls and cocklet clean. Then he would share my milk with me before feeding me his sperm from his golden rod, the great cock which owned the mastery of me.

In my morning and evening sessions with my ladies I soon developed a sufficient friendship with Jasmine to feel I could ask her about her own life. I said, 'I think you were the first-born of your parents. Why are you not Queen?'

'I was offered the opportunity. I am two years older than Leo. The custom would allow me to be Queen but, as Queen, I should have had to marry a virile man of my family, whereas I have always known that I love women of our sort.'

'Do you have a special friend?'

'Not so far,' she said and changed the subject.

In later discussions I found that Leo had never been attracted to biological women and that his heir would be one of the many children of his two younger brothers, who were unusual in our society, in that they had no sexual interest in men or in women like me and loved exclusively biological women.

In the three principalities the discovery that a boy child identifies as a girl is a matter of rejoicing for the family and confers status on them. In early days we were thought to be especially potent spiritually and indeed our priesthood, which essentially worships all nature, is made up of women of my kind. For the first ten years of their life girls like me are brought up at home; they are taught beside their brothers, with additional instruction in domestic matters, which will be useful to them should they marry a poor man. For obvious reasons families prefer their girls to marry into the aristocracy or the higher merchant classes but, since here a girl's choice of husband is primarily her own, and parents may advise against a choice but not prevent it, many girls do marry into all classes of society and there is no shame attached to it.

At eleven years old such girls come from all three of the principalities to a school which occupies one wing of this palace. Here they continue to learn a full range of subjects but with an emphasis on music, dancing, deportment and the arts of love. Many of the ladies of the court teach in the school. Indeed, the Princess Jasmine is Head of the Department of Care of the Cunt and Clitie, a most important topic. It is largely in recognition of the prime importance of this school in the life and ethos of the three principalities that traditionally the Princess of Leonesse, alone among the princesses, has the title of Queen.

The male children of the ruling houses spend some of their school years in the court of each of the other two ruling families, so that, by the time they are men, they know all the people of influence in our three states. Often they choose a wife, if she will have them, from the older pupils of our school. Marriage is not allowed before the age of eighteen and the school frowns on sex between any of our girls and a man before the same age. Some of the girls form amorous friendships with one another and this is accepted. All of these matters would become of direct relevance to my life before I was much older.

As the day approached for us to hold our reception I began to get nervous. I adored our love-making but felt shy at presenting myself before a room-full of men who would know exactly (or near enough) how Leo and I had spent the last month. I mentioned this to Jasmine and she laughed.

She said, 'Except for the rulers of Chembalon and Garak the principal guests will have been doing the same things and, come to think of it, the Prince of Garak married his wife only two months ago, so just about every man in the front two rows will have been fucking his wife senseless and every woman there has been receiving something like the pounding you're enjoying. Anyway, the custom is that all the ladies start the ceremony veiled and their husbands unveil them for the salutation.'

The ceremony this time would have particular importance. When my husband had the vision which led him to come to find me in the desert, he had announced that, since it was a perilous undertaking, he would be grateful if those men and women who were intending to marry would pray for his success and hold their own nuptials at the same time as us and wait to consummate their marriages until the announcement of our consummation. This was in accordance with the custom; two similar situations were recorded in our history. Eight men and their ladies were in this position and all agreed to do as my husband asked. In thanks, my husband was to declare them his kindred, regardless of their social position or wealth, at the ceremony, in the presence of the whole of the aristocracy of Leonesse and representatives of the aristocracies of the other two principalities.

When the day came my husband and Jasmine both explained to me exactly what would happen, so I was prepared, or, at least, I thought I was. My husband and I processed through the capital to a great tent which had been pitched by the river, where roads from all points met at a wide area of parkland. The tent was of cloth of gold. Inside stood two thrones, one gilded, one of silver; behind the first stood the symbol of a golden sun; behind the second a silver crescent for the moon. Leo was clad in gold with a gold circlet, studded with rubies, on his head. I wore a flowing garment of silver tissue and a circlet of silver set with pearls. The audience was already assembled; at the front were four lower thrones for the other rulers and their wives. They arrived and took their places just before we did. Immediately behind them sat the sixteen newly-weds. Behind them sat what looked to me like a thousand people all in brilliant clothes and jewels.

First my husband declared the brides and grooms to be members of his family and he and the other grooms removed our veils. In turn each pair came and bowed before us and were given gifts of money, fine cloth and wine. Musicians played and songs of congratulation were sung. Four priestesses wafted incense over us and invoked blessings on us and on the country. Then came the moment when each prince and princess was to salute us. I expected this to be a moment of supreme embarrassment but not in the way it was.

My husband's guard stepped forward and opened my husband's garment, revealing that, under it, he wore only a gold silk pouch, stretched to its limit, containing his magnificent cock and balls. He looked wonderful. Jasmine stepped before me and opened my garment to show that I was wearing a silver triangle just large enough to cover my taped mound.

The Prince and Princess of Chembalom stood up. They were the handsomest couple I have ever seen; both were black, a depth of black which shone almost blue. He was the height and build of my husband, his face was chiselled like a portrait made from marble and his eyes lit up with a smile as he approached my husband, placed one of his hands on my husband's cock and kissed him on the lips. I saw the two men smile lovingly at one another. Meanwhile the Princess, a woman of slightly more than my height, with a magnificent figure, placed her exquisitely manicured hand on my mound and kissed my cheek. Then they returned to their seats.

Now it was the turn of the Prince and Princess of Garak. When he stood I realised that he was a little shorter than my husband but, if my husband was a stallion, this man was a bull. His chest was vast, his thighs bulged and I was aware that what he had between his legs was equally massive from the strain it imposed on its covering. His complexion was a deathly white; a black beard and moustache hid much of his face but I could see his vividly red, sensual lips and his eyes were evil. His wife was beautiful, her skin almost translucently white, her hair black, glossy and luxuriant, but all was spoilt by her expression: she looked as though she scorned every other human about her. The Prince approached my husband, squeezed his cock and merely brushed Leo's cheek with his. Leo took no notice whatsoever. It was as though he had said aloud to the congregation that such a person was below his regard. The Prince flushed a dark red and almost flounced, if the movement of such a large man could be described as flouncing, back to his seat. His wife was clearly disconcerted and for a moment her icy stare wavered. She brushed her fingers against my mound and kissed the air somewhere near my face. I took my cue from my husband and affected not to register the discourtesy.

The rest of the ceremony went off as expected. I sat through the performance watching the couples who had so supported my husband. Most were roughly of an age, the men in their twenties or early thirties, their wives between eighteen and twenty- five. But one couple stood out from the rest; the man would not see fifty again and his wife must have been eighteen or only a very little more. They held hands throughout the ceremony, even when they came to acknowledge us and collect their presents from my husband. As I watched them sitting together, they hardly took their eyes off one another. It was as though nothing else existed for them. They were all in all to each other. They sat cocooned in their love. I could tell that the man felt he had won the prize of prizes and the young woman thought that, in this middle- aged man, she had been presented with the ultimate in felicity. I resolved to find out more about them.

After the ceremony there was a dinner which, by custom, was not attended by the other princes and their wives, rather to my relief. I had many questions I wanted to ask my husband and I got the chance later that night, after we had changed out of our formal clothes and sat down together with a warm drink, like any suburban couple before going to bed.

12