The Land of Dreams Ch. 06

Story Info
Moonflower finds her final mate.
2.5k words
4.73
3.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our son's eighteenth birthday approached Leo and I were worried. Whereas his sixteen -year -old sister was bright and lively and looked as though she was so besotted with Rollo's son that a marriage was highly likely once she reached eighteen, our lovely, quiet little boy, Theo, had turned into a surly, and clearly deeply unhappy, young man. He showed no sexual interests at all. Young men in his position were usually trying to climb into the ladies' school dormitories or running after girls in the palace and the town or falling in love with each other. He had become staggeringly attractive, physically. He was six foot nine inches tall, just fractionally shorter than Leo, and his whole body was magnificently muscular. He had the almost translucent pallor of the people of Garak, set off with soft black hair which covered his chest and ran down, as a seductive river, to his loins. His arms and legs were massive, as were his chest and shoulders, yet he moved deftly and elegantly. Everything about him was to love except for his moroseness and the marks of distress which lurked in his brilliantly blue eyes.

Jasmine, my sister-in-law and lover, and I, had taken the opportunity, whilst my husbands were attending to business one day, to make love. We lay, wearing only our stockings, on her bed, after she had fucked me and eaten out my pussy and I had licked and nuzzled her balls until she came again. I told her how inexplicable I found Theo's evident distress.

'Do you really not know?' she asked, leaning on one elbow and staring at me, whilst wiping a strand of my hair away from my eyes.

'Do you mean you do?'

She rolled onto her back and laughed till she cried. 'You must be the only woman in the palace who doesn't know,' she said. 'He's head over heels in love with you. Surely you've seen the enormous hard-on he develops whenever you are in the same room as him. Where have your eyes been, woman? Its such an impressive sight the rest of us have been rivetted on his trousers for the past six months.'

I should explain that fashionable young men of my son's generation had adopted the trouser in place of the loose robes worn by most of our men.

'Come to think, I'm not surprised you haven't noticed anything. You've spent the last year as the meat in the sandwich between your two men. All you could see was chest and cock.'

'I'm sorry, Jasmine. I didn't mean to neglect you.'

'Actually, I wanted to tell you.' She blushed. 'I've fallen in love, myself.'

'I'm so glad for you,' I said. 'Who is she?'

Jasmine mentioned the name of a delightful member of my women and I congratulated them heartily.

There was still the problem of Theo.

For his birthday his father and I had decided that we should involve him in the running of Garak. After all his real father had been the ruler. As Queen I formally instructed the Council of Garak that all communications from now on should be set to me and to Theo jointly. Leo and I declared Theo heir to Garak.

You would expect Theo to be delighted. Instead he seemed more morose than ever. I decided to have it out with him. I asked him to come to see me in my rooms. At my request he sat beside me. He seemed ill at ease and fidgeted around. He is such a large man that his fidgeting moved the whole sofa and I was being shaken about. I took hold of his arm to steady myself and I found myself in his arms with his lips on my mouth.

'Darling,' I said, extricating myself with difficulty, 'That isn't very son to mother.'

'You aren't my mother,' he said.

'Theo, that's a horrible thing to say. Your father and I love you. Haven't we always treated you as though Leo had begotten you and I had borne you?'

'My father raped you and you hate me because I remind you of him. I want you to be my wife, not my mother. Yet I nearly repeated what he did to you just now.'

'Oh no, you didn't sweetheart. You wouldn't. As for your reminding me of Odo. Very far from it. The man who raped me ten years ago may have been your biological father but you have a fine, noble nature he could never have equalled in twenty lifetimes. And,' I added, 'You're much better looking.'

As I said this, he blushed and I realised, with something of a shock, that I could easily fall in love with this troubled young man, partly for his character and, let's be honest, because Jasmine had been right about the erection and I could see that he had inherited an enormous cock, besides his magnificent physique. Also, he had something about him entirely original and deeply attractive: an air of diffidence, which contrasted with his magnificent limbs; the head and neck of a god, contrasting with the soft eyes and long lashes of a sensitive and passionate man. Indeed, I admitted to myself, I was in love with him already. I decided I would do anything, anything at all, to give him a better opinion of himself and to bring us together.

A few days later I discovered that I could do everything that I and my lovely Theo had thought impossible.

***

A change was coming about in my love-making with Leo and Rollo. They were very attentive to me but not in the obsessive way they had been to start with. Naturally, when they penetrated my pussy simultaneously they both continued to make equal use of me but now, when they took me together from each end, Rollo usually took my cunt and Leo my mouth and, in general, Rollo did most of the fucking.

I noticed that Leo was wearing stockings for our love-making more often and then he started to shave his legs. One day the three of us were sitting together in the bedroom we shared as a trio; I was wearing a loose gown of white silk; Rollo was dressed in his outdoor boots and his military uniform for he had come directly from overseeing army practice, so he was a staggeringly masculine presence in that feminine room; Leo was clad in a slinky, transparent gown which clung to his massive chest and legs and I could see that he was wearing a bra, panties, which just held his splendid cock and balls, and thigh high stockings. Despite his vast frame he exuded an entirely feminine allure and voluptuousness.

I order to say something to cover my momentary discomfort I remarked 'I've never seen you in thigh-highs before,' and, without thinking, he replied, 'Rollo prefers them.'

Then he realised what he had said and blushed and cast his eyes down like a maiden who has just made a faux pas. Rollo looked at me for a moment, then took one of Leo's hands in his and said, 'You had to know sometime soon but we didn't want to break it quite like this. I want to take Leo as my wife and she wants it too, don't you darling?'

Leo looked across at Rollo with such heart-rending love I felt jealous, then he turned to me and said,' 'I am so sorry, Moonflower, but I want to be his wife with all my heart.'

So much fell into place at that moment. I notice for the first time that Leo's breasts had begun to change shape. They had been pectorals but now they were taking on the soft roundness of a woman. His hips were wider and fuller. I had, of course, seen that he was wearing makeup but now it looked like the habitual makeup of a woman not the makeup of a man making a joke to offset his masculinity. I felt I should not be there, in that place, with them. Despite the extreme intimacy we had experienced together, suddenly I was an outsider, looking at a couple who were meant for each other. I stood to go. They tried to persuade me to stay but I could see that what they wanted above all was to be alone together so that the wife could service her soldier husband in private.

I went back to my own rooms. For the last ten years they had been always open to Leo, my husband, and for the last two years or so they had also been open to Rollo, my other husband. Now, for the first time, they felt like my sole domain, where only I and my ladies would come uninvited. I felt very, very lonely.

Then I thought of Theo and my heart came alive again and sang like a bird, because I knew I was free to accept his love and to give him mine.

I ran along the corridor to his room to the astonishment of a servant I passed. I burst in on him. He was reading. He took one look at my face and, I am not exaggerating, the sun came out in his eyes and his face shone. He took me in his arms and kissed me. His hands were all over me and he was ripping off my dress. The door of his room was open and he kicked it shut whilst he wrenched away his own clothes in such a rush everything was torn and left in a heap.

Then he picked me up and laid me, naked, on his bed and, for the first time, I saw the engine of my delight. It stood fourteen inches long and thick as a child's arm. The head glowed a dark and sultry red, the helmet was exquisitely defined and already leaking precum, which I lapped up as he leant over me. His rod was a column of alabaster, ridged with great veins.

He lay on me to explore my mouth with his tongue. Then his lips, his teeth, his tongue explored my breasts. He licked down to my clitie and took all of me in his mouth and I came gushing before he lifted my legs and began to explore the cunt which now would belong to him. He licked and tongued my rosebud; she opened to his call and then the helmet led his cock's triumphant way into my pussy and my citadel fell to his rich and stormy passion. His vast rod took me and his cum impregnated my very soul. He was not expert and I understood that he was virgin, which made me want him to succeed even more. I used my expertise to ensure that he thought it was purely his instinctive knowledge of the art of love which brought us to climax so many times during the ten hours we lay together. In future years he would repay me thousandfold; through his imaginative and wild love-making he would take me to heights I could not have imagined. I had forgotten what stamina an eighteen year-old has.

Later that month Leo and Rollo announced that from now Leo would be known as the Princess Leonie of Leonesse and Chembalom. In the same proclamation the three of us stated that I, Moonflower, Queen of the Three Principalities, would take a new husband, Theo, Prince of Garak.

We decided to hold a joint ceremony. First of all we had the marriage of Rollo and Leonie. Leonie was led, veiled, by Theo and presented before the people to Rollo. After the blessing of their union, as a second part of their ceremony, and after Rollo had raised his bride's veil and kissed her, the baton of the Commander in Chief of the combined armies of Leonesse and Chembalom was given to Leonie and she, in turn, passed it to Rollo, saying, 'I, Leonie, former Prince Leo, Commander of the armies, hand to my husband the symbol of command and promise to serve under him in whatever position he requires.'

I imagine I was not the only one to stifle a smile.

Then came my wedding to Theo. At the end of the ceremony the great wolf cape of Garak was placed on my shoulders and was then transferred to the much wider shoulders of my new husband.

I said, in a loud voice, so that all could hear me, 'I, Moonflower, titular Queen of the Three Principalities and reigning Queen of Garak, hereby relinquish command of the government of Garak to my beloved husband.' I curtseyed to him; he raised me up and took me in his arms before all the people and replied, 'You are the Moonflower of all our peoples, the most beloved woman in the three principalities, and I promise to love and honour you as my wife for the whole of my life and, furthermore, I promise to have no other love beside you until I die.'

A gasp went up from the assembled crowds, for such a promise had never been made in the history of the principalities. But, as far as I know, he has observed his oath faithfully.

Theo and I have moved our bedroom to an old part of the palace. It opens onto a courtyard in which we have our private garden, where roses, lilies, lavender, rosemary and clipped box trees form the shape and wild flowers are allowed to grow wherever they seed themselves. The room where Theo's father raped me is now a grand reception room and, sometimes, when we have been entertaining visitors and they have left us, Theo and I stand on the balcony looking towards the mountains I used to find so grim and threatening and watch the stars come out, looking particularly for Orion so that we can both make a prayer to him, and, a secret even from Theo, I thank Orion for saving me to serve the magnificence which hangs between my husband's tremendous thighs. (It is fortunate that Leo and Rollo's simultaneous penetration of me prepared me for the size of my husband's member.) I keep that prayer secret because I do not want my husband to get too conceited, and yet I am sure he knows, because, on such occasions, he always brings me back immediately to our room to give me the freedom of his glorious cock and balls with my hands, my mouth, my throat, until he takes control of all of me and enters, like a whole triumphant army, my welcoming pussy lips and he explores with all the power of that ridged and massive cock my velvet tunnel and he seeds the furthermost recesses of my womb.

***

And so ends the story of the Land of Dreams, unless you would like to hear more. The Princess Moonflower tells me she has further tales of her life and tales of earlier days in these lands of enchantment, which she is willing to send to me for me to relay to you, if you wish. Please let me know if this would meet with your approval. In the meantime I shall be submitting (lovely word!) other stories to Literotica and hope you will enjoy them.

Giandomenico