The Land of Dreams Ch. 08

Story Info
Ladymen become wives and mothers.
3.3k words
4.75
5.9k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

(A Tale of Old Leonesse)

The Soldier's Reward

This is one of my favourite tales of Old Leonesse, long before my time here. It is a tale of women of my kind becoming wives and mothers. It is told by a lady called Maia. Moonflower.

I watched from my balcony, veiled, as my husband-to-be returned victorious from the wars. I took in the broad chest, the muscular arms and the powerful thighs which gripped his horse. I could only imagine what lurked hidden between them. Despite myself my little cocklet stirred in its constraints and I felt a damp patch spreading on the front of my panties. Fortunately, my long, dark- blue dress hid my moistness. Cynthia, my maid, of course, knows me so well, she intuitively understood what I was feeling.

'It will only be another week, Maia, my precious, and you will take all of him deep inside you as he takes all of you. He is a real man, whom any woman, whether of our sort or the other, would gladly welcome into her. All women will envy you on your wedding night. I am told by his valet that he is hung like his stallion. We shall certainly need to lubricate your pretty little cuntlet well that evening.'

She laughed grimly for she knew as well as I that all was not as it seemed to the cheering crowds.

I am twenty years old, the youngest son and only daughter of Marius, the governor of our little state, which is a province of the country of Leonesse. I have three elder brothers, two of whom are married and have children; my third brother, Dario, is twenty- four and is the aide de camp of our splendid general. I was born a boy but by the time I was five years old I knew I was a girl. When I insisted on wearing my first dress the family rejoiced for girly-boys, as we are called when young, are much prized and bring honour to the whole family. My mother died when I was ten. My father, who is now fifty years old, has never publicly remarried.

When our army marched off my father made the ritual announcement, 'Return victorious and you may claim my child,' with a heavy heart, for he and I have a secret. When I was eighteen years old I became my father's unofficial wife.

I suppose I was always in love with my father, even before I knew what such love entails. When our mother died he comforted me, and yet I wanted to be his comforter at a deeper level, which I did not yet understand. I was sent away to the school for ladies like me in the capital. By the time I was sixteen my father and I knew we loved each other as a husband and wife love each other but he would not take me to his bed, much as I desired it, because sex between a man and a girly boy before the younger partner reaches the age of eighteen is illegal in Leonesse.

We had intended to marry on my eighteenth birthday but war broke out and everything was put on hold; I was needed some of the time to attend the Princess of Leonesse in the capital whilst my father had to attend to his duties as governor five hundred miles away. Nevertheless, I was able to go home regularly and on the first of those occasions my father and I consummated our love. It was magical for both of us.

My rooms adjoined those of my father. As we sat together at dinner we made a silent agreement. He would come to me that night. My ladies prepared me for bed as usual. Cynthia kissed me goodnight and withdrew. I wore, I remember, a transparent silk nightdress and I had asked my ladies to push my balls into their grooves, to fold down my penis and secure it within the fold of my scrotum to make a lady's package of my clitie, using the delicate fibres of 'the ladies' friend' rushes to keep all together. After Cynthia had left I looked at myself in the mirror. My nightdress added a hint of mystery without hiding the shape of my breasts, my thighs and the gently swelling mound of my clitie. I turned and almost gasped at the beauty of my buttocks. I stroked them and observed the dark and interesting crack between. The door linking my father's rooms and mine opened and there he was.

Neither of us smiled or said anything for several seconds. The occasion was too solemn. Then he advanced to stand before me. He is a head taller than me and, for a man of his age, he is marvellously well-built. He is six foot four inches tall, weighs upward of 200 pounds, much of it muscle but with firm flesh softening the outline of his abs and pecs. His hair is prematurely silver and a river of silver hair runs down his chest to his stomach and, I was about to discover, beyond.

My father reached out and unfastened the shoulder knot of my nightdress and it fell to my feet. I stood before him naked. He ran his hands over my breasts, my buttocks and my mound; then he loosed his gown and let it drop. For the first time I saw his cock and balls. His cock stood proudly, pointing almost vertically, a ten-inch column of man meat, with a vein of purple running up to the purple head, which already oozed pre-cum. His balls swayed below grandly and, instinctively, I reached out and took them in my hands.

My father said, 'You hold in your hands the engines of your birth. You came from inside there. Will you, now, my beloved daughter, allow my cock to take possession of your cunt? Will you allow him to sow my seed, the seed which produced you, into your womb and make our babies, which will also be your brothers, there?'

I replied, 'I will.'

''Once we have done this there is no going back. I shall be your husband; you will be my wife. You know that?'

'I have always known it and always desired it. Fuck me.'

I fell to my knees, licked the pre-cum from his cock and took the first inches of it into my mouth. My father threw back his head, drawing in his breath, but then he withdrew his cock from me, and said, 'First, please, my daughter, let me make your maiden cuntlet mine.'

He led me from my rooms into his, to the great bed of the governor, I lay down upon it and at last I took the weight of my father on my willing body. He kissed me and his tongue took possession of my mouth. His powerful hands stroked my clitie mound and he whispered in my ear, 'What a pretty little clitie my darling girl has', before covering it with butterfly kisses, so that I felt my moistness leaking from my cocklet in its gentle prison.

'My little girl likes that, I think,' he said.

'Oh, daddy, never stop,' I replied.

'Sweetheart, there is more and better.'

I thought that nothing could be better, but I was wrong. He descended further to rasp my rosebud with his tongue, then flickeringly to push the tip of his tongue inside. I came in torrents.

He eased the ladies' friend from my clitie and sucked the milk which had flowed from my cocklet. Then he raised my legs, slowly unfurling my rosebud with his probing fingers so that I squirmed with delight as he teased her more and more; he poised his cock head and entered. At first it hurt and I choked back a cry. He allowed my cunt to adjust to his breadth before continuing. Slowly the pain became pleasure and the whole length of his mighty cock was deep inside me. Then he started to really fuck me. He built to climax after climax. I had orgasm after orgasm from the pounding on my prostate and the friction between his cock and the velvet walls of my vagina. I think I probably fainted momentarily from sheer ecstasy, then he cried out, he arched his great neck above me, he shot charge after charge of his baby batter into my womb and I knew I was pregnant with my father's child.

I returned to my bed before my ladies came to awake me in the morning but they knew what had happened from the state of my cunt and my clitie. Cynthia asked me directly if I was now my father's wife. I told her and all my ladies the truth. That we were husband and wife but that no announcement could be made because of my father's ritual offer to the general. How we should solve this problem none of us knew but I certainly intended to continue serving my father in all the functions of a wife. For two years, at every opportunity, we enjoyed each other. In those two years I gave birth to our two oldest children.

I loved the feeling of his hands exploring every part of me; I loved lying under him as he rammed his glorious piece of man meat into my cunt; I adored to feel my body rising to meet his as he pulsed his baby batter into my womb. I loved even the preparations to our love making, when my ladies shaved my clitie, my pussy and every other part of me before anointing me with perfume and using the ladies' friend to contain and shape my clitie in the way my husband most liked.

Now my ladies were preparing me for the victory banquet after which General Zeno would claim me as his bride and still none of us knew what to do. My father was almost suicidal at the thought of losing me as his wife and I had no desire to live without him as my husband. At the banquet the general must have thought we were an unusually silent pair. The general was seated on my father's right, I on my father's left. My brother, Dario sat on the general's right and next to me I had the general's adjutant, Marco, a charming man I had known from childhood.

The general must have been about my father's age and he was a fine figure of a man with a magnificent head of dark red hair which he wore long. He wore a single large pearl as an earring, which was unusual, but becoming more common as a male adornment. I said to Marco that he seemed a pleasant man.

'Oh, he is,' said Marco. 'You couldn't be gaining a better member of your family.'

He saw that I was upset and asked me what was wrong.

I said it didn't matter. He said it obviously did. All this of course was conducted in whispers. I did not want our neighbours to hear. Fortunately, although my father and I were subdued, almost everyone else was anything but and the noise was terrific so there was little chance of our being overheard. Marco continued to press me as to why I was disturbed and at last I told him the reason. He looked at me in consternation and then he burst out laughing.

'Oh, my dear girl,' he said. 'My dear sweet girl. It's not you he's going to ask for. It's your brother. Look at them now, sitting next to each other. They can't take their eyes off one another. They have been lovers for the past year. Didn't you know? Everybody in the army does.'

I started to laugh and I couldn't stop. My father turned to me, terribly worried.

'What is it, my dear?' he asked. I managed to control myself long enough to tell him and then he started to laugh and I joined him. The rest of the dinner went swimmingly.

After dinner my father, general Zeno, my brother Dario and I retired to a private sitting room where the General was to make his request. My father sat in an armchair and I sat on an ordinary chair beside him. General Zeno sat on a sofa and Dario sat beside him. Instead of Zeno making his request Dario took one of Zeno's hands in his and said to my father, 'Papa, you promised Zeno one of your children in marriage. I now ask that you agree to my becoming Zeno's husband and to Zeno becoming my wife. She will be Zena, your daughter in law.'

'Are you both really certain that this is what you want?' asked my father.

'Yes,' they both replied.

'Then I give my approval with all my heart.' My father then told them of our love for each other and our fears and relief.

We threw open the doors and announced that there would be a double wedding, of my father and me and of Dario and Zena. Cynthia was in seventh heaven. She descended on Zena with kisses and said, 'Come with me, little sweetheart (this to a massively built man twice her size). We must get you out of those nasty men's clothes and into proper clothes for a bride,' and she bustled her out to be bathed, scented and changed. An hour later Zena returned to us, her hair waved and tamed, her finger and toe-nails painted, wearing open toed shoes, a flowing dress of silk organdie the same colour as her hair, and with her face made up to emphasise her lovely eyes and lips.'

Dario stood, took her hands in his, kissed her full on the lips and said, 'Welcome, my darling bride, to your new family.' She blushed and my father and I kissed her on the cheek.

Zena said to my father, 'Governor, I beg leave to give up my command for I wish to live simply as the wife of your son, my husband. We have been lovers for a year and the army accepts us but I am the same age as you and now, like you, I should like to enjoy to the full the love that has come to me.'

'My dear daughter in law, I am delighted, 'replied my father.

Our marriages were to be celebrated a week later. In the interim Dario and Zena were allocated by my father a suite of rooms in the governor's residence. Zena and I rapidly became friends and talked intimately about our relationships with our husbands and how they had developed. We both found liberation in being women together, able to talk about the most intimate topics without fear of gossip and free of any sense of being disloyal towards our husbands.

Zena's experience has been entirely different from mine. I have always known that I am a woman and have been brought up to be a wife. Zeno was a masculine man who went into the military, was very successful and regarded as a man's man. He had affairs with a sequence of male lovers but he was always the dominant one, the one who penetrated his beloved. Then my brother was promoted to be Zeno's aide de camp and the two men fell in love, but this time Zena, to her surprise, wanted to be the passive partner and Dario took Zena's cherry. Zena told me how it had happened.

They were in camp. There had been fighting during the day and Dario had taken a minor flesh wound. Zeno was horrified. He was used to his men sustaining injuries, of course, but here was the man he realised he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He had Dario brought into his tent so that he could tend him himself. Zeno's officers presumed that the affair would work its way as others had. Instead Zeno found that he wanted to tend Dario in every way as a wife. The first day Zena started looking after Dario she uncovered his cock to wash it and was overcome by its magnificence. She took it in her mouth without hesitation. When Dario felt what was happening he responded as a husband. What they did on their first night together as husband and wife was modified by the fact that my brother's left thigh was partly wrapped in bandages but, as Zena said to me, blushing, Dario's cock and balls weren't in bandages and he used them to the full.

Dario and Zena are much the same size as each other. I understand from Zena that they both have ten- inch cocks and big balls. They began by handling each other, kissing and sucking their manhoods, but soon Dario began to finger Zena's pucker, licking his fingers and stroking them over her surface before making little incursions which made her gasp with surprise and delight. She had done this to her lovers but none had done it to her and she found the experience left her wanting so much more. 'Take me, darling,' she whispered to her man and he responded by pushing the head of his cock through her sphincter. She gasped with pain and pleasure as he pushed further and her hole became her cunt. She was overwhelmed with the knowledge of her womanhood and, as her lover came inside her, she gushed out her seed between them.

Zena and I trust each other implicitly. She and I now regard ourselves as sisters and our differences give a certain piquancy to our relationship. I have never had much body hair and I keep myself as smooth and soft as possible. Also my cocklet and balls are sufficiently small for me to make them into a tidy little clitie. Zena, on the other hand, is naturally hairy and has a cock and balls as large as those of my husband and, she says, of those of my brother. She worries that, in time, Dario will prefer a more feminine wife but, when I taxed Dario with his wife's fears, he told me that his greatest erotic pleasure is in fucking Zena's hairy cunt whilst pulling off her cock. He loves her hairiness and the contrast between her masculine musculature and cock and balls and her entirely feminine vocal responses as he fucks her.

Zena and I are now so intimate we sometimes play with one another at being each other's baby. Baby suckles on her mother's cockie and drinks her milk. When I am baby I have come to love stroking Zena's big pole and licking her balls until she feeds me with her pungent milk. I swallow, look up into her loving eyes and say, 'Thank you, mummy.' Then we kiss and I transfer any of her milk which remains in my mouth from my tongue to hers. In her turn, when she is my baby, she loves to stroke my delicate, little clitie and suck my milk from my cocklet; often whilst sucking she will play with my pussy and insert a finger to encourage me to come. Each of us feels she is a woman pleasuring a sister and our husbands smile at our girlish activities and continue to fuck us to distraction.

When our real babies come our titties produce milk for a period of a month only for us to feed them.

Two years have gone by since I married my father and Dario married Zena. In that time daddy and I have gained another child and Dario and Zena have produced their firstborn. Zena tells me that my brother has not slackened in the urgency with which he enjoys her and I report to her that my father keeps my cunt, my clitie and my cocklet in constant and delightful use. We are most fortunate women.