The Land of Genies

Story Info
Tommy is introduced to his slavery.
1.6k words
4.43
48.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light was blinding at first, and Tommy tried to shield his eyes. The manacles on his hands kept his hands near his chest though, and he was forced to adjust. He glanced around in all directions and couldn't believe what he saw. There were literally hundreds of spires just like the ones he had seen in movies about the Middle East. To top things off, there were thousands of genies flying around on magic carpets in the sky. Tommy shook his head, trying to wake himself up.

"Don't worry sweetie, this is real," Serena cooed at him. "This is your new home, and you better get used to it." She forcefully tugged on his chains and pulled him forward out of the portal into his world. He turned his head only to watch the only way home slowly close. "And just so you don't get any funny ideas, there isn't another way outta here sugar. You are mine now."

Tommy's head was spinning. How could this have happened! His life was going great, and now he was a slave in some magical fairytale? This was all happening too fast. He looked over to Serena, and noticed she was growing next to him. She had to be over 8 feet tall now! He felt his eyes roll up into his head, and he passed out.

His dreams haunted him, and a strange rhythmic slapping sound kept happening while he slept. He heard Serena's voice inside his head telling him that the more of her he took, the more under her power he would be. Some time later he groggily awoke to his face being fucked by Serena's massive cock. Her balls were covering his eyes, and they kept slapping his face as she thrust her penis deep into his throat. Impulsively he flailed his body, and he heard her chuckle.

"Finally my little slut is awake. I've filled you up with my cum for several hours now lover, so you should be completely under my control." She pulled her lengthy cock out of his mouth and stood just in front of him. Her body was enormous. He knew he wasn't dreaming, but he couldn't believe that he was so much smaller than her.

"Suck," she commanded. He felt his body slide forward of its own volition, his mouth open wide and his tongue reaching for her thick cock. She laughed and moved forward slowly, pleased that her magic was controlling him. She let him worship her as she pushed more into his eager mouth. "Swallow my dick, slut." He swallowed her dick all the way to her balls and kept the suction on her womanhood. He could feel her body shivering with pleasure, and he began to weep. After several minutes of sucking her, she took control and began to face fuck him again. Her giant balls continually hit his face, and she put her hand on his throat to steady her fuck toy. He could feel her head growing as she prepared to cum, and then she began to hose the inside of his throat with her cum. He could feel his body tingling as the cum was ingested, and he felt his mind resisting her affection less.

She kept her penis in his mouth, but began to speak. "This is your station in life, slave. I have other genies I am forced by custom to introduce you to, and I will be forced to share you with those who are my masters. The experience of serving them will not be unlike this, but you WILL obey them or I shall have you punished severely. Do I make myself clear?" Tommy tried to shake his head, but her cock kept it in place, so he simply looked up at her while she read his mind. "I'm glad we have an understanding. Now go to the shower. I have a gift for you."

As she commanded, he watched his body drag itself into the luxurious shower. Another giant genie sat on a ledge inside, and Serena motioned him over to her. "Emera, this is my new slave, Tommy. Tommy, this is my gift to you: another genie to practice your oral abilities on before I give you to the Majin."

Emera licked her lips and looked at Tommy like a predator would eye its prey. "A fine catch sister. We have not seen a human slave here in many centuries. He will be welcomed by the Majin. How are his abilities?"

Serena laughed. "He is a quick learner, but we have much to teach him. I have him firmly under my magic though, and you should be able to control him as well, blood sister." If Tommy heard her right, Emera was her sister! He was being shared by sister genies! Minus the penises, this would have made any man hard.

Emera stood up and her clothes disappeared under the water. Tommy's eyes almost popped out of his head. Her cock was much thicker than Serena's, but a few inches shorter. He didn't know how he would be able to pleasure such a monstrosity. "Have you taken his virginity yet? I would be glad to have the honor of such a thing," she asked.

Serena became angered and slapped her sister. "The virginity of my slave is being reserved for the Majin. This offering will put me back in his good graces, and I shall once again be in the High Court." Apparently Serena had pissed off this Majin in the past, but that was something Tommy was sure he would learn more about.

Her hand pulled his head towards her lips, and she whispered, "The Majin is the only genetically male genie in this entire land, and is Master of all here. He will dominate you, much as I do, and he will have your virginity. However, until then, Emera will help you work on your cock-sucking skills. Pleasure her as if she was me, my slave, and do as she commands."

Emera moved forward and swayed her thickening tool in front of Tommy's face. His head just barely came up to her penis with him on his knees. "Play with it," she commanded.

Once again Tommy felt his body begin to move on its own. His hands reached for her cock and balls, and his mouth swallowed her thick tip. Her giant mushroomed head barely fit in his mouth, and he was sure that Serena's magic enabled this feat. He could just see his mistress off in the corner touching her slowly expanding penis, and saw the pleasure on her face watching her slut blow her sister. Tommy turned his attention back to the monster invading his mouth, and felt Emera's head pushing deeper in. It was a much tighter fit than Serena's, but he knew Emera was enjoying the tight confines of his throat.

Emera took a handful of his hair and pulled him all the way onto her. He felt tears in his eyes from the discomfort, and continued to suck her cock like there was no tomorrow. Her balls slapped on his chin violently, and he carefully grabbed them and massaged them. This pushed Emera over the edge, and he felt her begin to cum deep in his throat. Her cum seemed much thicker than Serena's, and it sprayed into him for much longer than Serena's. When she pulled out, he was gasping for breath, and she laughed with her blood sister about the slave's abilities.

"It has been such a long time since I have received such a gift, sister, and I will repay you in time. He truly will be a great slave."

She wasn't through with him though. She turned and placed her hands on the shower wall and spread her buttcheeks. "Get your tongue in here slave." Tommy felt his body move forward and his tongue extend towards her tight anus. Her ass cheeks were massive, and they enveloped his face. The ministrations his tongue began giving her anus caused Emera to moan loudly.

"Make use of your hands slave and give me a hand job!" Tommy's hands shot up immediately, one grabbing what it could of her cock, the other fondling her balls. Emera continued to grind her ass into Tommy's face, and used one of her hands to hold him firmly against her anus. Her moans slowly became louder, and he felt her balls clinch. She turned faster than was humanly possible and sprayed Tommy with her cum. He was completely doused in it, and then he felt magical hands turn him around as Serena's cock began to hose him as well. Tommy was now coated in their warm, sticky cum.

The women laughed about their pleasurable moment together, but then turned to the task at hand. They bathed Tommy better than he had ever been cleaned in his life, and afterwards they began to feel every part of his body. "A master must know their slave inside and out, so we must learn your body as well as you know it." Aside from being completely erotic, Tommy thoroughly enjoyed himself. They massaged his muscles, trimmed his body hair, and groomed him. He looked quite attractive after everything was finished, and they agreed.

"He will make a fine gift for the Majin," Emera stated. "His body will fill him with lust, and your debt to him shall be fulfilled. He already knows you have returned, but does not yet realize you have a slave with you...." Their conversation drifted away as they did, and he was left alone to ponder what would happen in the days to come.