The Land Of Gorachi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light started to dim and Lewis realised that he had been stalling and that Lola had moved on without realising he was not following. He panicked and quickly tried to catch up but slipped and was only kept from falling into the waves by a lucky handhold caught in desperation. It didn't stop his face hitting the rock though and resulted in a bloody lip. Lola heard him fall and realised just how far he had gotten behind. She stopped and waited for him to recover from the shock of his fall. He got back on his feet and spat some blood out of his mouth before catching up to her. She carefully turned so that she was side on to him, reached over and laid a finger on his lip and then muttered a single word. Lewis felt a slight tingle in his lip and a shiver in his body at the touch and then the skin on his lip joined and the cut was no more.

As they then continued onwards the ledge became narrower until it was necessary for them to turn sideways and hug the wall in order to pass the ledge. After a minute more of scrambling along like this they made it onto a rocky outcrop in the cave where they could safely rest and shelter from the storm. It was then that they first heard it. It was the sound of flesh hitting flesh, coming from a passageway that led deeper into the cave. The sound was continuous as was the sobbing that accompanied it. After thirty seconds of resting whilst hearing this, Lewis decided to investigate the source of the sound. He stood up, beckoned to Lola and then started towards the passageway.

The passageway was not long and he could see a steady light pouring in at the end of the route where it turned a corner. He slowed as he reached the light and crouched down into a sneaking stance. It was then that he decided to turn the corner and moved forward to crouch behind a boulder. The next cavern was dominated by an area of relatively flat rock with a few boulders on it. The source of the light was a series of torches in this cavern, the nearest one was just a few inches from his right hand and the heat from it was welcome after the cold of the passageway and previous cavern. The roof of the cavern was above the sphere of light generated by the torches and black stalactites dropped down from it like teeth, casting shadows wherever they broke the light. One such shadow began from near the beginning of the cavern, some five metres to the right of Lewis and extended across the level that he was on until it melted into the darkness above a chasm some forty meters ahead and thirty meters to the left of him. At this end of the rock level, the chasm was much closer, only some ten meters away and the gradual widening resulted in the cavern floor being roughly wedge shape.

Ahead of Lewis, two men were standing with their backs facing him. They were largely dressed in hard leather. Each of them wore a body piece that protected their chest and back. It also provided protection for their upper arms and shoulders, but the lower arm was left bare. Below this one of the men wore leather greaves with thick, heavy boots. Nearby to the men were leather helmets and gauntlets, however neither man was wearing them at the time. Dangling from the waist of each man was a sword. The one on the right had your typical short sword. It was light and recently sharpened giving it quick and deadly handling in combat. The other man had a curved blade, a scimitar. It was similarly light and ideal for slashing at opponents, especially from horseback. Lewis recognised both weapons from his training sessions and knew the advantages and limitations of both. Lewis also noticed that both men were looking at the same place, and that place was the source of the sound he had been hearing. He could just make out what it was that they were looking at.

In the middle of the terrace there was a boulder, and upon that boulder was a nude young woman. She was bent over it with her breasts squashed against the rock and her arms were tied by rope onto two steel rings that had been hammered into the rock either side of the boulder. The girl was facing away from Lewis and her pussy was being fucked by another of the men. This one was dressed similarly to the other men, but his armour seemed more elaborate. The torso piece was split into multiple sections by lines of steel studs that had been incorporated into the armour. His sword was also longer and was similar to the one at Lewis' side. Lewis decided that he was there leader.

The leader was fucking the girl tied to the rock. He violently thrust his cock into her, without any care for the pain he was causing. The girl was sobbing continually and Lewis could see many cuts and bruises on her, even from this distance. The leader increased his pace, scratching the girl's breasts upon the boulder as he brutally raped her. Lewis just watched with anger. He told Lola to stay put and stepped around his hiding place, drawing his sword as he approached the men. Their leader finally met his climax, and unleashed a volley of evil cum into the girl who cried even more at the realisation of what he had done. The leader pulled out of her, his penis going soft and turned to face the men. It was then that he noticed Lewis.

"Let the girl go," Lewis ordered through gritted teeth

"You know, that doesn't sound that good to me. How about you come and get her?" the leader asked. He was not even slightly concerned; firstly Lewis looked young and inexperienced. Secondly there were three of them, and only one of him.

Lewis simply carried on advancing toward the two thugs, and they also advanced towards him. The first one to reach him carried the short sword. Lewis parried a series of his attacks before executing a counter attack that slashed through the leather armour, cutting the man in the stomach. He collapsed down to the ground, bleeding. The next thug was slightly surprised that Lewis succeeded but did not show this. He approached with his sword held high, swinging it down onto Lewis' head as soon as he was in range. Lewis stepped around the inbound sword and thrust his blade at the man. He managed to parry the sword, but not the well-aimed kick that hit him in the groin. It seriously incapacitated Lewis' opponent, sending him down to the ground in sheer agony.

Lewis then approached the leader.

"Absolutely useless!" he growled, "Can't even handle a bloody kid."

He drew his own sword and advanced upon Lewis who took up a ready stance. The leader attacked first, launching into a rapid combo that Lewis was only just able to defend against whilst also backing away. The leader was much more skilled than the other two, and easily defended Lewis' own counter attacks. Lewis decided to attempt a lunge. Placing all his weight behind his sword, he launched himself at the leader. The leader simply stepped around him, and tripped him, sending Lewis down to the ground where a sword hit a moment later.

Lewis had just managed to roll out of the way but the Leader launched another attack, angrier than before. Lewis blocked this one, but the blow jarred his entire arm and caused him to drop his sword. The leader noticed this and kicked it away. He was now standing above a defenceless Lewis, his sword falling down upon him. But Lewis had one other trick up his sleeve. He launched himself from his position on the ground and tackled the man, knocking him down. Lewis then kicked him in the hand, making the leader drop the sword which Lewis then picked up and placed at the chest of the Leader. It took all of his will power to stop him plunging it down through him. Instead he kicked the man in the head, knocking him unconscious.

Then Lewis went over to the boulder and cut the ropes holding the girl. She instantly got up and tried to run, but in her confused panic, she ended up running straight into him knocking him off balance. He managed to steady himself on her.

He said to her, "Are you ok? Everything is gonna be fine now. I'm here to help you."

She looked up at him, realised that he was genuinely there to help and he saw relief and gratitude pass through her tear sodden eyes. She then collapsed onto Lewis and started sobbing again, this time with happiness.

Lewis comforted her, feeling aroused at being so close to the naked girl. He also felt very uneasy and patted her back uncertainly. Eventually the girl stopped crying stepped back from Lewis and then remembered that she was naked. She looked sheepishly at him, and then at Lola before apologising.

"Oh gods, I'm sorry," she said to her

"Don't be. It's not your fault that you are naked and upset. We're here to help you," replied Lola

"Thanks. I'm Aisha."

The look of gratitude in her eyes turned to anger as she stepped quickly around Lewis taking his sword from his hand and then thrust it clumsily into the thug that was about to stab him. Lewis wheeled around to see the man he had earlier kicked in the groin, collapsing once again onto the ground. Only this time, he was dead. Lewis then looked at the girl again and it was his turn to thank her.

Ten minutes later and the three of them were sitting in the cave, waiting out the storm. The thugs had torn all of Aisha's clothing, so she was wearing a white polo shirt and a pair of jeans that had been lent to her by Lola. Lewis had bound the leader of the thugs to a column of rock with the ropes that had once held Aisha captive. He was still out cold. Lewis was tempted to kill him for what he had done to the girl but something was stopping him.

Now, Aisha wasn't actually a girl. She was a woman who had only recently turned 18. Beneath her bruises it was clear that she was very pretty, and very sexy. She had long blonde hair that swept down half of her back and a round, smooth face. She stood slightly shorter than Lola and her breasts were larger than Lola's. She had curvy hips with a small waste and well-toned legs. Her body was also tanned, clearly showing that she spent a lot of time outside in the sun. She had gentle, compassionate eyes and thin lips. When they had first set her free, her hair had been home to some clotted blood but that had been cleared away thanks to Lola's cleaning spell. Lola had also performed some healing upon her to close up the cuts she had. However, the bruises and aches would be with her for a while. And the mental scars, well they would stay forever. No amount of magic would ever heal them.

Aisha had begun to tell them about her and how she had got captured by the thugs. She was the daughter of a merchant that had managed to get himself into trouble with money. He took out a loan from the leader of the thugs, and when he was unable to repay it they had taken Aisha instead. This was three days ago and she had been dragged to this cave where they had beaten and raped her multiple times.

"And I have also been starved," she concluded.

Lewis got the hint and decided it was time to eat anyway. He reached into his bag and withdrew some of the food he had packed. It was nothing fancy, but any food was good food to Aisha. As they ate, Lewis told Aisha that he and Lola were going north in a search for his mother. Aisha asked if she could accompany them to the next town as that was where her father was, and whilst she did not admit it, she was too scared to travel alone. Of course, they had said that it was fine for her to do so and that they would enjoy the extra company.

Outside of the cave the storm still raged on and the day had finally given way to the night. They decided that they would stay overnight in the cave and carry on with their adventures the following morning. Aisha was the first of the trio to fall asleep, curled up in a defensive ball on a pillow that had been made from clothing of the thugs. This left Lewis and Lola alone with the bound thug who they had gagged as he had started to come round.

"Are you ok Lola?" Lewis asked her

"Yea, I'm fine. I'm more concerned about you. That was some pretty good fighting back then," she replied

"Hmm ok, thanks," he replied and beckoned her over for a cuddle.

They sat there a little longer, talking about the day's events and planning their adventures before they also fell asleep.

The following morning the group packed up their stuff before leaving the cave. They had left the thug tied to the column, not even sparing him a thought of mercy. After another half-day's traveling they arrived at the next settlement. It wasn't particularly large, home to perhaps 400 people but it was still bigger than what Lewis was used to. As soon as they had arrived at the town, Aisha had taken them straight to her home.

She knocked on the door and her father Paul opened it a few seconds later. The look of relief and happiness on his face when he saw who it was decided something for Lewis. He couldn't stand by when innocent people were in harm's way. In amongst the relief was also concern as Paul could see from the bruises that his daughter had been through a lot. Aisha introduced Lewis and Lola to him, and told him that they had saved her. He then hugged Lola, and was about to hug Lewis but restrained himself enough to just shake his hand. He then ushered them all indoors.

The room they entered was of a reasonable size but most of the furniture had been removed to help pay off Paul's debts. All that was left was a small, tatty couch that Lewis, Lola and Aisha just managed to squeeze onto. Paul was left standing but he didn't seem bothered. He was an active man and just ended up pacing around as Aisha told him what had happened, from the moment she had been taken. As she told Paul of the rape ordeals she began to cry, Lewis placed his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. Finally, Aisha reached the end of her tale and Lewis removed his hand from her. She gave him a look then that he didn't recognise, he would later learn exactly what that look meant.

Following Aisha's tale, Lewis and Lola decided to explore the town and fetch any other supplies they needed. Lewis was aware that Lola was still in a mood with him but he still didn't know why. They visited the general store to purchase some more food and some tools that would help them on their travels. After visiting the general, they relaxed in the town park, huddled together until it was time to return to Aisha's home where they had been invited to spend the night.

Once arriving at Aisha's home, Paul told Lewis and Lola to head upstairs and said that Aisha was waiting for them. They did as asked and entered Aisha's room. She was naked and waiting for them. Lewis instantly started to get aroused at the sight of naked flesh and Lola was a little uncertain of how to react.

Aisha simply smiled at them and said, "Hey. I wanted to thank you properly for rescuing me."

She then kissed Lola. At first it was just a peck and she could tell that Lola was uneasy and had tried to push her away. But when Aisha began to kiss her properly Lola allowed her to continue. Lewis was stunned. First, he had walked in to find Aisha naked. Then she had come over and kissed his girlfriend. He wasn't about to complain though as he was getting extremely turned on watching them kiss.

Aisha had been worried that Lola wouldn't react well to her. She had been planning this all day and couldn't wait to introduce Lola to the pleasures that a woman could do to her. Of course, she wasn't only interested in Lola. She broke the kiss and then went over to Lewis.

"So Lewis, you up for some fun?" She whispered into his ear. She also stroked his cock, leaving no confusion about what sort of fun she had in mind.

She kissed Lola again this time thrusting her tongue through her lips. Lola took a bit of initiative and began to play with Aisha's breasts as Lewis watched and got harder and harder. Soon, Lewis was feeling constrained by his clothes, so he decided to join Aisha in being naked. Lola saw him stripping and broke the kiss before beginning to strip herself. As she did so, Aisha went over to Lewis. After kissing him she knelt down in front of him and begun to suck his dick. She was much better at it than Lola.

She took him into her mouth like an expert. She was bobbing her head up and down his shaft whilst staring him in the eyes when Lola came over and began kissing Lewis. He reached down and began fingering Lola's pussy whilst Aisha continued to suck him off, it was soaking wet. Aisha was increasing the pace now and he could feel his balls tightening as he approached his climax. Finally, he moaned into Lola's mouth as he cummed into Aisha's. Lola then pushed him away, and knelt down to kiss Aisha, sharing his cum. Aisha then took Lola over to the double bed and lay her down on it.

She began with suckling her breasts but quickly got bored of them and dived down to the honey pot. She was bent over the bed, licking Lola's pussy and sucking on her clit when Lewis joined them, hard again. He went up behind Aisha, and quickly licked her pussy for a while, getting her juices to flow. Then, when he decided she was wet enough, he thrust himself into her. The sudden penetration to Aisha by surprise and she moaned into Lola's pussy.

"Yes Lewis, fuck me!" She said breathlessly

Lewis complied and began pulling back out to thrust into her again.

"Oh gods! Yes! Fuck my hot little pussy!" she ordered Lewis

The sight of her boyfriend fucking their newest friend as she licked her out sent Lola over the edge and she orgasmed onto Aisha's face.

"YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK! You guys are making me so damn hot," Lola moaned as her juices began to flow

Aisha liked up her juices and then continued licking her pussy. As Lewis increased the pace of his thrusts, Aisha began moaning into Lola's pussy. After several minutes of this, Lola decided to alter their positions so that she could get into a position where she could lick Aisha's pussy and help bring her to her orgasm.

She told Lewis to pull out of Aisha for a while and set about getting Aisha into a 69 position. Lola had asked Lewis who he wanted to fuck, and felt jealous when he said Aisha. So it was, that when they were ready, Lewis pushed his penis into Aisha's pussy as it got licked from below by Lola. Lola also licked on Lewis' penis as he fucked Aisha. At the other end of the bed, Aisha was happily licking Lola's pussy, still moaning as she was fucked and licked herself.

"That's a nice little pussy you got there slut," Lola told Aisha, "I think Lewis likes it."

"Oh, fuck yes. I love it. It's so tight," informed Lewis through his panting

They had been fucking like this for a short while when Lewis decided to pull out of Aisha's pussy. Something else had got his attention, bouncing about beneath his eyes was Aisha's ass. And he had not seen something quite so inviting in some time. He lubricated Aisha's ass with some of her own pussy juice before gently pushing his cock into her. She let out a massive moan of combined pleasure and pain the second she felt him enter her virgin ass and stopped licking Lola as she fought of the pain. Lola however didn't stop licking her. Lewis gradually worked his way inside, allowing her to get used to the feeling. Finally, he got all of his cock into her. It was in fact the tightest whole he had ever been in and he could tell she was beginning to like the feel of his big, fat cock in her ass.

He started to pull out again until only the head was inside before pushing back in. He repeated the process a few times before he deemed her loose enough for him to increase the pace without hurting her. He sped up and she whimpered on the first few strokes, whimpers that turned into moans of pure pleasure. She had returned to licking Lola's pussy as Lewis continued to fuck her ass. Lola had started to use her finger to replace the cock that had once been fucking Aisha's pussy as she continued to lick it. This treatment quickly bought Aisha to her first orgasm and her juices flowed freely over Lola's face. Lewis had stopped fucking her when her orgasm began and allowed her body to shake around his cock which felt almost as good anyway.