The Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck my tits?" she asked while continuing to jerk me.

"Oh yes..." I said, thinking of my cock between her beautiful breasts.

"Come here", she said, turning over and lying on her back. "Sit on my belly."

I pulled myself up and wanked my cock a bit. Then I did as she said and placed the penis between her breasts. She pushed them together around it and looked straight at me.

"Come on, fuck them."

I started pushing back and forth, grinding my cock between her two firm boobs with the movement of my loins. My hand joined hers and pushed them harder against the shaft. It was an incredible sensation and a beautiful sight, my penis' top appearing and disappearing from the valley between these snowy peaks.

I paced up, feeling the cum starting to move in my balls. I was kneeling on top of her, loins completely obsessed by the in and out rhythm of the mock penetration. She was looking at me, her mouth slightly open and slightly smiling, but my gaze was fully focused on the sight of her tits. Quickly, the cum came up, bursting into my shaft and carrying me with it.

"Ohhh..." I moaned as I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards and my prick forward. "Oh...shit..."

Tara knew I was cumming and with an experienced hand pulled my cock from her breast and started wanking it hard. My body started convulsing on top of her. I felt her take my head in her mouth just as the first jet of sperm gushed out of my prick. I lurched forward, barely managing to block myself in time and not crush her head. My cock went deeper into her mouth and I could feel its wetness with my cum. She jerked me again and more fluid came out of my prick into her mouth, and then again. By now my head was light and I had to sink it into the mattress. I was only aware that my landlady was still sucking on my cock and fondling my testicles, drinking every drop that flowed out.

We laid like that for some moments; her head underneath my pelvis and my head flat on the mattress. There was no sound except my heavy breaths and her licking her lips. Finally, she pulled out from below and I collapsed fully onto the bed.

I stayed like that for some good moments. Tara was caressing my back and buttocks and I was drifting in the post-orgasm bliss. It took some effort, but after a while I was able to prop myself up on one elbow and give her a kiss. I could taste the saltiness in her mouth, which must have been my cum. We started fondling each other, grabbing tits and ass, stroking backs and balls, licking shoulders and biting fingers. I turned on my back and let her lie on top of me. Her hand was holding both our pricks and rubbing them together, it was very pleasant.

She reached out and grabbed some lube from the bedside drawer. I watched her attentively as she squirted some in her hand and started coating our cocks.

"Nice?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, trying not to think that I was actually enjoying rubbing my cock with another cock. I was still a bit limp from the tit-job but I could feel how hard she was.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I asked timidly.

"Yes" she nodded. "I'm going to fuck your little bony ass now."

I must have made a face because my landlady beamed at me: "don't worry, you'll enjoy it, I promise."

I probably didn't look too convinced, so she added: "you'll see, by the time we're done you'll beg me to fuck your ass every month instead of rent."

I smiled: "hmmm, really? Would you accept that?"

She laughed. "No, but I'll fuck you for free. Now turn around."

I turned around on my belly wondering what would ensue. Tara sat on my bum and gave me a short and powerful rub. I squealed with approval. Then she lay on top of me. I could feel her heavy breasts squashed against my back and her weight upon me. She whispered in my ear:

"I'm going to fuck you hard and slow and you are going to like it. You are my little bitch now and I can fuck you as much as I want."

"Ok landlady," I murmured, "whatever you say."

She licked my ear and I felt her strong arms clutching my ass and massaging it. Then she slid down and started licking and biting my ass cheeks. Soon, her tongue was licking my anus and I felt shivers going up my spine. This ass massage went on for a few minutes until I could feel the tip of her lubricated finger circling the outside of my anus.

"Be gentle," I murmured.

"Don't worry -- I'm a professional."

Oh, I thought -- she is. How come that never occurred to me? All the mysterious travelling, the nice flat and no clear job...

The tip of her fingers started pushing against my ass hole. It was not going in easily. I tried to relax and thought about how I persuaded my ex-girlfriend to fuck her anally. It was quite ironic. Just relax, I told myself, breathe out and relax your muscles...

Tara's finger pushed in and she was able to get about a third in. I gasped. The lube was definitely helping but it was still very odd having a finger in there. She pushed further, very slowly but without relenting. It was a bit painful, but nothing compared to what I knew would come.

"You're tight." She said, and then, before I could reply, pushed the rest of her finger in.

"Oww... slower, do it slower." I groaned.

Having her whole finger in, Tara now twisted it around and back and forth. I could feel my rectum pressing around it, trying to push the invasion out, but she was not having any of it. She fingerfucked me deeper and harder until my bum decided there was no point in struggling and accepted it. It wasn't a bad feeling, her tickling my ass from inside.

"That's nice." I said.

"Ok," she told me. "Now get on your knees like this." She pulled me up and tucked my legs beneath me.

My ass was now pointing up, perfectly positioned for her to take me. I could feel her strong hands on my cheeks. She spread some more lube on her penis head and started rubbing it on my crack. I breathed in, trying to relax my ass again.

"Ok, just relax, you're going to love this, you little ass fucker." She said as she placed the tip of her cock against my hole. I reached back with my hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"That's the spirit."

Her tip pushed against my closed asshole. I tried to relax and felt her pushing harder. Her cock was hard, but still the tip felt squishy. I couldn't believe that thing would soon be making its way through my ass into my belly. She pushed harder and I could actually feel the flesh of my anus being pushed aside to let it through. I breathed out slowly as Tara pushed in. Oh yes, it was definitely in now. Again, she pressed on and I could feel the pain as my ass was stretching to accommodate it.

"Oh..." I whimpered, "fuuuck mee..."

My ass was in pain, I could feel that pain through my whole body. My jaw locked as she pushed harder and managed to get all of the head inside my rectum. I twitched.

"Hush," she said, "just relax. Almost there."

I knew it wasn't; only the head was in. But now she knew I was impaled and couldn't push her out. She groaned and continued to fuck me, pushing her cock centimetre after centimetre into me. I gasped again at the pain. Her prick was like some rod drilling into me relentlessly, and as hard as my ass muscles were pushing against it, it kept on going. I felt it big, stretching my ass apart. I knew it was only a few centimetres in diameter but it felt so much bigger. On and on she pushed, not stopping to pull back, exhausting my resistance.

But then the ass muscles relaxed. They realised it was a lost battle and gave in. My body knew it was going to get penetrated and decided to stop the fight. My ass relaxed and I could feel Tara pushing in and out of me. There was still pain, as the ass was torn apart, but it was a dimmer pain now. Soon, I also began to feel pleasure. As each stroke went deeper into me I felt it fill me from inside, rubbing me in places I never suspected. She filled me up and it felt good.

"You like it now?" she said, "you enjoy being ass-fucked?"

I mumbled something into the sheet, trying to keep on top of the waves or pleasure and pain going through me. She responded by fucking me harder and deeper. She grabbed the top of my thighs and pulled my ass onto her prick. I pushed against her hard, letting her grind me. Then she pulled away and slammed into me harder. Tara pulled me up by my shoulders to my hands and knees.

"You like this, don't you? You like being taken it in the ass by your landlady? You like it dog-boy?"

She pulled my hair and made me look at the mirror. It was quite a sight. I was on my hands and knees, head held back by this red-haired amazon. She was kneeling behind me and drilling into my ass with her thick cock and with steady motion. I looked at it with amazement. That image was forever burnt into my retina.

"I bet your cock is all hard now, isn't it?" she said. "I bet you are so hard baby..."

"Oh yes..." I mumbled, which was true, as I realised my cock was very hard from this fucking.

Tara then pulled me further up to a kneeling position. She pasted me to her bosom and grabbed my hard cock; our bodies moved in conjunction as I sat backwards into her cock and let her push me up again. We were fucking and watching ourselves fuck in the mirror. Her hand was jacking me hard and I knew that I was seconds away from another strong orgasm.

"You wanna cum?" she said, "you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes," I whimpered, "please make me cum now."

Tara impaled me on her cock and wanked me fast. I lifted my hands and tried to grab her head. My eyes were fixed on the couple fucking in the mirror. Suddenly, I felt the orgasm coming.

"Fuck..." I almost yelled. I started masturbating myself as Tara pushed me back down and fucked me hard and fast. Every stroke of her cock in me made me closer to cum. Then, everything in my head went still and quiet and suddenly, I came all over her bed sheets.

"Fuck yes..." I trembled as the cum came out.

"Fuck me..." I heard Tara laugh.

The harder she fucked me, the more I came. Every time her cock buried itself inside my behind, it brought out cum from my penis. I was like a strange pumping machine.

The white light in my head kept me floating somewhere, completely oblivious to the beautiful lady sodomising me. I could only feel the tranquillity that comes with orgasm. Everything made sense then. It was, through the pain and noise and movement, bliss.

It must have been a few seconds before I came back to my senses. Tara was still drilling me, but slowly. The pain was a fairly dull memory by now, like a distant hangover or something. Tara noticed I was back and increased her rhythm; but I was remote, no longer interested in watching the spectacle. I felt like all of it was happening to someone else, as if I was only a voyeur watching this through a keyhole. I felt exhausted. She knew it was time to stop soon. But I knew she was close and I needed to stay in the game until she came. The noise of her banging sounded miles away and I felt myself drifting again.

"I'm going to cum in your ass." She whispered in my ear. "I'm going to shoot all of it inside your belly."

"Yes", I quipped. "Cum in my ass, please cum in my little ass."

Tara pushed me forward until I fell on the bed. She fell on top of me and pounded me fast. Every knock drove her cock more into me and me more into her mattress. Her big breasts were crushed on my back and her weight pinned me.

Her jolts became faster and faster until I knew she entered a climax spiral. She hammered me hard and fast until I felt at last the cum pumping into me. She moaned loudly and her loins continued to pound me for a few more times and then she collapsed. She was almost motionless except an involuntary jerk of her body as the last drops dripped into me. I could hear her heavy breaths on my ear as she was recuperating from the orgasm, and felt her cock shrinking away inside me. My head was turning. I felt like my whole body had gone through some pounding; I was all dull pain and fading pleasure. We lay like that for some time.

Then Tara rolled over and stared at the ceiling. I could feel the air rushing into my ass hole and suddenly became very aware of the pain. It felt as if my entire backside was ripped open by some industrial driller, the muscles of my ass hurt, my lower back felt like jello and my thighs were shaking. With some effort, I turned to the side and looked at her. She was still away in the post-climax state, but then she turned to me and smiled.

"Wow," she said, "how do you feel?"

"A bit painful," I grimaced, "but fine. Where is the bathroom?"

"First left"

I managed to get to my feet, somewhat shaking, and make it to the toilet. It was well needed and took a while and when I finished and cleaned myself I felt empty. The pain was only a dull memory. I walked back to the room.

Tara was sitting on the bed and arranging her hair. She was very pretty. Her large features were all in harmony, tall, buxom, well hung and radiant.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I feel fine, a bit strange." I laid the bed next to her. "It was amazing, but it did hurt a bit."

"Sorry- it always does the first time."

Then she stood up and went to the bathroom. I laid on the bed on my back, looking at the ceiling and absently fondling my cock. Something important had just happened, something that I would certainly have to come to terms with in the future. But for the moment, I only wished for her to come back and fuck me again.

12