The Landlady Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to move on, Tara gives Alex something to remember.
3.1k words
4.61
47.4k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright: lagneaublanc

As before, thanks for Azure Skies for the editing and to Lara for being herself. This is the final chapter of this part of the story; though Alex and Tara will meet again.

---------------------------------------

The English summer quickly made its way to a London fall; and soon winter was here. The days grew cold, dark and short and people were already thinking about Christmas, though it was still almost two months away.

I hadn't seen or spoken to Tara since the night of crazy fucking in her flat. I thought about her often, and jerked off to the memory more than once. I even occasionally googled her site, checking her photos, when I was surfing for my porn. As you can imagine, my porn habits changed as well and suddenly figured transsexuals and well-endowed women. According to her site she was a transsexual escort, active or passive, for refined gentlemen but also for couples. Her hourly rate was roughly my weekly rent. Did it matter that my landlady had a side business? Not really, I still longed terribly to be fucked by her a bit. But just couldn't bring myself to call. Unwise to mix business and pleasure...

Work was also picking up. It has been almost a year since I moved back to London and I was becoming somewhat bored by it by now. It was probably time to start moving again. The option came quicker than I expected, as they offered to relocate me to the NY office. Wow..."New York", I thought, "that's exciting." I did not hesitate for a minute before I accepted. I called her up at my lunch break some days afterwards, when everything was confirmed.

"Hi Tara", I asked in what tried to be a causal tone.

"Yes?" I heard her purr, "I'm Tara."

"Hi, it's Alex." I said, and after a minute of silence added, "your lodger."

"Oh, Alex, how are you darling?" her voice changed to be a bit less alluring and more social.

"Very well, thanks. Haven't seen you in ages."

"I know, I know. It's been a bit crazy these last few months." She answered. I couldn't even imagine what crazy meant in her line of work.

"Same here" I said. "Listen, I have some sad news. I have to move out of the flat. I'm moving to New York."

"Oh, wow, that's great. Are you happy?"

"Very excited. I have to start there in six weeks. It's a rather big promotion."

"Congratulations darling, you should have a party!" she said. I could not avoid having a very vivid

image of what kind of party she had in her mind, or rather I had in my mind.

"I wish, but no time, too much stuff to do." I mumbled, positively disappointed.

"Do you want me to start looking for a new person for the flat?" she asked.

"Yes, please, I don't have that much time. Sorry to spring it on you like this."

"Oh, it's ok -- I'll let you know once I have someone. What's your leaving date?"

"Mid December, more or less."

"Ok, I'll let you know...got to go now, someone at the door." she concluded and hanged up abruptly.

And that was it.

The weeks after that proceeded towards my looming departure. I went out to pubs with mates, sorted out items for storage and tried frantically to find somewhere nice to stay in NY. I knew Tara was showing the flat to other people (she had the keys) so made sure it was clean and proper. But our paths never crossed.

I came home from work on a Wednesday, ten days or so before I was due to leave. The front door wasn't locked.

"Hullo..." I queried, hesitatingly, "is there anyone here?"

"It's me," Tara said from the kitchen. "I've let myself in."

"Oh hi, how are you?" I walked inside and shed my coat. I went up the stair to the kitchen that, together with the bedroom, included the totality of this apartment.

Tara was sitting by the kitchen table, flicking through some bills and mail that got there. Her hair was tied in a large knot behind her, her makeup subtle. She was wearing what I could only describe as a leisure track-suit, purple and almost velvety in gleam. The jumper hugged her bosom nicely, not revealing too much but certainly outlining her curves. I salivated.

"I was showing the place," she said, "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, do you want some tea?"

Tara nodded and I put the kettle on. I was leaning on the sink and drinking in her body. She knew I was doing it, buy coyly pretended to continue reading the gas bill.

"So," I enquired, "have you found someone?"

"I think so," she commented absently. "Some Italian girl who is here to work in a fashion mag."

"Nice." I said and poured the tea.

"Yes, she seems very nice." She retorted. I couldn't help but smirk at the way she said it.

"What?" she looked at me with a teasing look.

"Nothing," I said smiling, "have any plans about her?"

She sipped her tea and gave me a meaningful look. I raised my eyebrows in appreciation.

"So you are off to NY in a week?" she asked rhetorically. "Excited?"

"Very, also a bit worried."

"Why? It's a great city, I love it."

"Well, it's NY, you know... it's big and busy and bustling. I don't know many people there."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. I'll give you the number of a good friend of mine."

"Thanks, that will be cool."

"You'd LOVE her." She told me meaningfully.

I smiled again, getting an erection.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I suggested. "I can cook some pasta or something." I looked at her. It was clear that dinner was not at all what I had in mind.

"Wish I could, but I have a thing to go to." She said and handed me her tea mug, then she stood up and went upstairs to the loo.

I turned around and started washing the mugs and some random items left in the sink. From the window I could look into the gardens and backs of the houses in the opposite street. Windows were lit, as it was already dark outside. I could see couples in their kitchens, starting to make dinner, television glows from living rooms... life in all its banality. I sighed; I will miss London, even if I claim otherwise.

Tara came back and hugged me from behind. She put her chin on my shoulder and looked outside as well. It felt nice, and intimate, I didn't expect it from her.

"You're a sweet boy," she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too," I said and tried to turn around and kiss her. But she held me there, pinned to the sink, her arms clutching me from both sides. She nibbled in my ear and I could feel my erection growing.

I arched my back and pushed my ass into her loins. She responded by moving them in small circles and I could feel, through the track-suit, her cock hardening. Her breasts were flattened on my back, almost pinching me.

She pushed again and pressed me against the sink, oh yes, her cock was certainly hard now. I held the rim of the basin with both hands and panted.

"Look outside," she said, "do you think they can see us?"

I surveyed the houses and windows; people were too busy with their lives to notice us. What was there to see anyway?

"Nah, they don't care," I mumbled, "you can do anything you want to me and they won't notice."

"In that case..."

Her hands quickly unbuckled me and unzipped my trousers. I pushed back from the sink and she pulled them down. Then she pulled off my pants, but only down to my knees. My cock was hard and ready.

"In that case...I'm going to fuck here right now." She said and jerked me.

"Yes..." I said, "please."

"It will be my going away gift, our little mini party."

She pressed me hard to her, dry humping me through her suit. I felt hot and dizzy. My cock in her hand was enjoying the massage and my grip on the sink tightened.

Tara then reached out and lowered her trousers. After a minute, I felt her cock slapping my ass like a baton. She was clearly hard.

"You have such a small bony ass." She said. "I love it."

I smiled; it was sufficiently dark outside that I could see her reflection in the window.

"So nice..." she said, rubbing her cock up and down my crack. I shivered.

Tara took her middle finger and stuck it in my mouth:

"Suck", she said.

I lubricated it well with my saliva, knowing where it would go next. When it was well wet, she pulled it out and stuck it in my ass. I moaned.

"Still so tight," she said, "you haven't been fucking around I see."

"You know you're the only one baby." I quipped.

Her finger in my ass was massaging me from inside whilst her other hand was still jacking me. She moved her hips here and there and slapped me with her cock. Certainly a multi-tasker.

"Get me my handbag", she said, gesturing to the big purse on the counter. I reached out and pulled it towards us. She reached inside and took out a tube of KY Jelly.

I smiled, "you always carry that with you?"

"Sure" she licked my ear, "you never know when you'll meet a willing ass like yours."

Tara squirted some lube on the palm of her hand and started spreading it on her cock. The remains she plastered on my ass hole. It was wet and sticky. She rubbed the tip of her cock on my anus and I could feel it getting harder. I was ready for her to take me.

"Nice and softly..." she nibbled, "just like I told you..."

Her penis pushed into my ass and I started exhaling deeply. I could feel her tits rubbing my back as she took another breath and pushed harder. My hands held tight to the rim of the sink as her palms spread my cheeks. I moaned as she pushed again and the tip started penetrating me. My ass was on fire, partly from pain and partly from anticipation.

"Fuck me now..." I moaned louder.

Tara didn't respond by talking, but just shoved her prick deeper into me. My mouth was dry and I swallowed my spit. Her reflection on the window was of pure concentration. She pushed again and I panted as the cock's head split my ass. My own cock was hard against the wooden cupboard, my torso bent forward almost touching the tap. Tara fucked me again harder, sensing that she was almost in.

"Grrr..." I ground my teeth and tried to relax.

"Here we go," she whispered, "here we go..."

Her pushes became stronger and deeper as more of her shaft entered me. I gasped as she picked up the rhythm and squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Fucking love it!" she said loudly. "Fucking love fucking your little ass."

It hurt; more than I remembered. Tara was less delicate with me this time. I braced myself for the hard fucking and waited for the pleasure to start. I could feel the sperm rising in my balls and longed for her to stroke me.

Tara pushed again and now it was all in. She stopped and held me tight. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the joy. Then, with little delicate circles of her pelvis she made herself more comfortable. Her cock filled my inside like some pole, impaling me standing up. I could feel its tip deep within me, and its base against my anus. The slow and delicate fucks she now employed worked their trick; my ass relaxed and the penetration became easier. My body relaxed as well as the first wave of pleasure swept me.

Feeling I was now more open, she started pounding me seriously. I held strongly as she pushed me up and pulled me down again on her cock. I knew she was now entering me fully, shoving her prick as far as she could inside me. Her hands made a mush from my buttocks and I heard the flapping of her balls on my ass. I was crying to cum, but my hard cock received no attention.

Then she pulled me back from the sink, only to put her hand on the back of my head and push me down until my cheek was touching the ceramics. She held me tight and fucked me harder, with each thrust going through my body like a spike.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass my little fuck toy." She said harshly.

The pleasure and the pain were mixed in me, but I knew I wanted her to cum soon. The sink tiles felt cold on my face but the room was steamy. No chance any neighbour could peek in now, it was all misty.

"Pleassse..." I panted, "cum in my ass."

I knew from the depth and the rhythm of her pushes that she was near climaxing. And after a few seconds she started her final sprint, no longer in control of her pelvis. I sighed as I felt the warm cum dripping inside me. Tara held me tight in place for a few seconds and pumped all her cum into my ass, and then, like a building demolished, collapsed on top of me.

We were both panting as if we had just completed a half marathon. Her breasts made my shirt stick to my back as my body temperature adjusted. I opened the tap and gulped some water.

Tara managed to balance herself straight, and started cleaning her cock and my ass with some paper towels from the counter. I turned and looked at her. She was still fully clothed, except her trousers lowered the bare minimum to fuck me. Her face was shining with sweat and post-climatic bliss. She breathed so hard that her breasts heaved up and down inside the jumper. Her cock, almost completely shrunk, was hanging out like an oversized finger.

She slowly resumed normal breathing and sipped the water I gave her. I leaned with my back to the sink and felt my own heartbeat slowing as well. My own cock was still erect and throbbing, but quickly becoming limp.

Tara stepped nearer me and caressed by face.

"So nice..." she whispered, "you are really so nice to fuck."

She reached down and took my cock and balls in her hands, massaging them softly. The cock was heavy with cum and responded slowly. I looked at her.

"Someone is a bit left behind I think." She looked at it. "I think we have to deal with this."

I nodded, couldn't agree more.

With some slow jerks she was able to make me very hard again. I gasped as she grabbed it and slowly gave me a hand-job. Really wasn't far now. But Tara had other ideas, and she slowly crouched on the floor and started taking my cock in her lips.

The wetness of her mouth on this poor battered organ was like a splash of cold water. It stood up strongly and firmly in a second. Sparks of pre-orgasmic jolts started climbing through my balls and spine to the back of my head. I tilted my head backwards and let out a low moan.

Jacking me with one hand, Tara used her other to open the zipper in front of her jumper and pull her tits outside the bra. She was massaging her left breast like mad, whilst her other hand was going up and down my shaft. I was near, very near.

Then she slowed down and knelt before me. One hand grabbed the base of my cock and the other went behind and grabbed my still aching bum, pulling me into her mouth. She took me centimetre after centimetre, pushing my entire cock into her mouth and throat and holding me there for some seconds. Then she pulled out and breathed.

My hands came down on the top of her head and I pulled her again to take me in her mouth. I could feel her tongue and throat closing all around the head of my penis as cum started pulsing out of me.

"Ohhh fuck..." I moaned as the sperm came into her mouth.

I grabbed the counter not to slip and let the sensation take over me. My eyes closed with a shudder and I was soaring into oblivion.

"Oh yeah..."

She pulled me out and wanked me quickly. I continued to cum. It was an uncontrollable wave after wave of sperm that she milked from me.

"Yeah baby," I heard her say, "cum all over my tits."

And I did. More and more drops of cum jumped from my cock and splattered on her bosom. They glistened like dew or something on the white skin. She continued to jerk me until nothing was left, until I was all spent and breathless.

My head was dizzy for some moments and I don't even know how I managed to stay up. The kitchen counter was helpful in that. I closed my eyes and let the world spin for a few seconds before I could stand straight again.

Tara was still crouching when I came back. She smiled at me. Her lips and exposed breasts were all shining with cum. She picked some up on her finger and licked it, before rising slowly.

"Wow," I said, "that was intense."

"Clean me." she commanded.

I reached out for the paper towel but she said:

"No. Lick me."

I looked at her stern face for a minute and then, knowing that resistance is futile, bent down and started licking my cum off her breasts. It was salty and had a texture like overcooked porridge. I licked her all over her breasts, wherever I could see the little drops. When I finished, her whole bosom was shining with saliva. I swallowed and looked at her.

"Good." She said and fondled by shrunk cock.

She took a paper towel and dried herself before zipping her jumper and putting her dick back into her trousers. I fumbled around and pulled my pants and trousers back.

Without a word, Tara picked up her handbag and coat. I wanted to say something, but she smiled at me wryly and left me speechless. We stared at each other for minute.

"Good luck in NY." She finally said.

"Thanks," I mumbled automatically, "thanks for everything."

"You're most welcome." She said and went down the stairs.

I sighed and turned around, looking back outside at the people in their houses. Their lives seemed so normal and mundane, but that is probably only an illusion. Still, I pitied them.