The Landlady Ch. 1

Story Info
Finding a new place to live has unexpected perks.
8.3k words
4.52
69.3k
18
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by stating the obvious. I'm selfish. Not in a mean sort of way but in a manner that ensures that I receive my pleasure. I'm a firm believer that in order to get I must give. The more I give the more I get. That is one of the reasons I like to control a situation. Not just momentarily but TOTALLY.

These are my thoughts alone. Reviewed and possibly edited for easier reading, but my thoughts.

Twenty-five, what a GREAT age. Here I was in Newport, R.I. and free. At least for a good portion of the day and night. My ass belonged to Uncle Sam and I did have to make an appearance once in a while. Although my time was mostly my own. the first thing I had to do was get out of the playpen called a barracks. Hell you couldn't even take a piss without someone looking over your shoulder. Even if you were off for the next three days.

So, the search begins for a place off base. A place I can call my own and not share with anyone. I did mention I was selfish but if I wanted out on my own, I didn't want to be responsible for the actions of some idiot that didn't have a clue as to how to act in public.

After checking the local want ads, I decided to check a few out. I circled the ones that seemed to be in the price range I could afford (dirt cheap) and started off. Two in town about 10 minutes away from the base and where I worked. Three a little far out but accessible with the local transportation. The last one I wanted to check out was quite a ways out of town but the local transportation was still available although not as frequent and the ride out at night would be a cab.

The first two were dumps I wouldn't put my dog in if I had one. The others looked really nice but something about the area just didn't fit in with me and my personality. I know beggars can't be choosers but I had a place to stay, I just didn't want to stay there.

I decided to check out the last one early in the morning so I called for an appointment and indicated that I would be there at 9:00 AM. Walking up the driveway at 8:55 AM, I looked around and thought to myself that this would be a nice place. Private, quiet, and the apartment that was offered was over a garage that looked in pretty good shape.

Knocking on the door at precisely 9:00AM, I waited for a minute, then knocked again. Getting no answer I thought perhaps the owner would be around back. I walked towards the garage and noticed the doors were open and no car visible. Continuing back I looked at the back yard and the above ground pool with a large raised deck. Empty. So I decided to give it one last shot before going on and counting this as wasted time. I don't really care to be kept waiting and if I could be here on time the least the landlord could do was be here too.

Ringing the door bell this time still got no response so I turned and was walking down the driveways when a late model car turned in and came towards me. Inside was a Very nice looking lady, perhaps 40 or 41. Short reddish blonde hair in the style that allowed it to be blown around by the open window.

Pulling up next to me she asked if I were Peter. "Yes," I replied. Without any apology for being late she said her name was Ellen. Getting out of the car, she showed some of the finest legs I had seen in quite a while. Along with a nicely filled out blouse. I noticed she had bags in the back of the car and she asked if I would carry them in.

As we carried the groceries into the house, she carried on about not really needing the money for the apartment but wanting a little something extra, and how she didn't have to worry about an income as long as her asshole husband didn't miss any alimony payments. I learned a lot in the few minutes it took to move the groceries from her car to her house.

It was almost as if we were old friends that were just catching up on our lives after a long time away. I asked to see the apartment and she said to follow her as we went out the back door to the garage. There was a separate stairway up to a private entrance. Following her up I had a great view of a nice ass that was attached to those great legs I had seen earlier.

Opening the door to the apartment I noticed it was as advertised. An efficiency with a daybed on one wall a chest and hanging closet and on the other side of the room a large eat in kitchen all in the same room with open rafters that were finished and a bathroom off to one side in a separate room.

After talking a bit more and getting the information about utilities and some rules about "wild parties" I agreed to the price.

I then asked when I could move in and she offered me the use of her as a chauffeur to help move my things from the barracks to the apartment as a thanks for helping her with the groceries and in apology for being late.

Moving in took only one trip to the base since everything I owned would fit in one duffel bag and a large suitcase.

Thanking my new land lady I took everything up to the apartment and started to unpack. Hanging clothes and folding shirts I looked for and couldn't find some of my "toys". Wondering where they could be since I know I packed everything from my locker on base. I thought maybe they had fallen out of my duffel in the car, I had neglected to fasten it totally closed for the short ride to the new place.

Going down the stairs I walked to the back door of the house and knocked on the door. Hearing a muffled moan of , "Oh nooooo" coming from the other side I knocked, again.

This time there was a rattle of the door knob and Ellen asked what I wanted. I said I think I may have lost something in her car and could I use her keys to get in and look around for it.

To my surprise she opened the door. Looking in I saw she was still dressed in a knee length skirt and blouse but she was wearing one of the "toys" I had lost, (a handcuff on her left wrist.) "Well, well, well." I said, "What have we here." Slowly walking towards her. "I see you have found my toy bag." I said.

Looking down at my shirt she said she found it when she put the car away and the cuffs fell out. She just wanted to try them on, not realizing they were real, you need a key to open them.

I just sort of laughed and started fishing in my pocket for my keys. Laughing some more I joked they looked good on her. I asked how they felt and she just shuddered. I then took her by her left wrist and tightened them a bit and I heard the audible intake of breath as she inhaled.

Figuring what the hell I pulled her closer to me and looked down into her eyes. They were blue, light blue and seemed to fit her pale complexion. With the reddish hair, I had a feeling she was a natural red head. I leaned towards her and gently brushed her lips with mine and she seemed to sink into me as I held her handcuffed wrist in my hand.

Taking her right wrist in hand I moved it gently behind her where I fastened the dangling cuff to it. This had the most startling effect on her in that it pulled her shoulders back, forcing her rather substantial chest to stand up proudly. She also seemed to stand straighter but her head was still down, looking only at my shirt.

I then went behind her and released her wrists and said that in the future I would appreciate if she were to look me in the face when she talked with me. This caught her totally by surprise and she looked up and smiled keeping her hands firmly clasped behind her back. At that time I knew I was going to have a good time in Newport, not only with my job, but with my new land lady.

I then told her how much I would give her for rent on the condition she drive me to work and from work. This was a little higher than I planned but with transportation thrown in, who was I to complain.

She agreed. I then went on to better things like pushing her buttons to see exactly how submissive she was or if this was just an act that she was playing out. I asked if she were a true submissive. She nodded yes. I said I asked a question and I wanted an answer, not a nod or shrugged shoulders.

She said, "Yes Sir, I am a submissive and I seem to find myself falling into that mode without realizing it at times. Up until today you were the first person who saw me as I was. Most people just think I'm shy or polite."

I am not one to believe the first thing I'm told so I then went on to ask if she were a submissive or just a submissive personality.

She sort of giggled at that. Then went on to say, "She was a submissive, for 12 years she had been the manager of a large law firm. There was no way she could be a submissive personality and survive for that length of time."

Thanking her for her honesty, I said good evening and went to my apartment. I think I surprised her by not pushing the issue. I had other things on my mind at the time. Like how to push her buttons, HARD and take advantage of the situation I had fallen into.

*****The Next Day*****

I was off the following day since it was a weekend and I felt like I had been put through the wringer. I had stayed up most of the night arranging my new place and putting up my dart board and a couple of cheap prints that I had picked up at the Base Exchange.

It must have been 10:00 AM when I heard my new land lady moving around outside. Looking out the window I was pleased to see that she was wearing shorts and a blouse as she watered her plants around the house.

I called down to her and asked if she wanted to go out for breakfast.

Smiling up she said sure, she'd be ready in 10 mins.

Getting myself ready was easy, a fast shower a pair of slacks and Polo shirt and I was good to go.

Ten minutes later Ellen comes walking out of her house, she had changed into a long skirt but kept her blouse on. Opening the door to her car she quickly slid in as I went around to the passengers side. She asked where to and the only place I knew of was the local IHOP.

As soon as we pulled in I got out of the car and was going around to the drivers side as she got out of the car. (Now I was raised that a gentleman ALWAYS opens a door for a lady.) Walking up to her closely I let her know that as long as I was in the car with her she would NEVER open a door. I would not allow it and she should expect it. I guess I caught her off guard in the days of women's lib because all she did was say "Yes Sir."

She accepted my reprimand and said it wouldn't happen again.

Going into the IHOP I had her precede me as if we were in a really good restaurant. It's the polite thing to do. We were seated in one of the booths in the back of the restaurant and had placed our orders when I decided I wanted to find out more about Ellen.

I asked her what her sexual preferences were. When she discovered she was submissive, and had she acted on anything.

Ellen told me she was ambivalent about her preferences since she had experiences with both men and women although they were experimental in ways. She had never "submitted" to a person since she had never found the right person to trust. She also believed she had always been submissive but just didn't know how to act on it. Ellen also went into the fact that while she was submissive in certain areas, growing up with three older brothers would have been the kiss of death if she had not asserted herself when needed.

She wanted to know what was involved in the whole thing saying that I was the first person to actually talk to her about it and not try to force her into a situation she couldn't handle.

Well, I started out the whole thing is giving up responsibility for YOUR pleasure and making sure your partner is pleased according to HIS wants and needs. It then becomes HIS responsibility to ensure you are satisfied, but only on HIS terms. Everything is for HIM. That is the first thing.

The next thing you should realize is that once you have crossed that line of giving up responsibility, there is no turning back. You are in it for the long run unless you split. Then you can regroup, but once you do, you cannot go back with that partner unless you have put a time limit on your lifestyle. That means you REALLY have to trust the person you are with, not to bring up certain things you may not wish to revisit.

Nodding her head she seemed deep in thought when I asked, "Do you agree?"

Looking up at me she simply said, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" I responded.

"Yes, Sir?" she said tentatively.

"That is the only response that is acceptable." I said.

"Now for a little test as to how your life will change. Go into the restroom, and when you come out I want you to hand me your bra."

"Yes, Sir." she said as she got up.

The waitress came by and I ordered for both of us and just as she was turning to leave Ellen returned. I immediately put my hand out as I stood. She looked around and handed me the bra and then sat down.

Our food came and we continued to talk. I told her that when she was with me she would NEVER look another person, male or female in the face, she was to fix her gaze either at the first open button of a shirt/blouse or the neckline of a sweater or dress. Nodding as she was digesting this, I also told her that at no time was she to wear sunglasses unless we outside and then only if she asked. She would also never speak to anyone unless she was spoken to first.

These were just the bare minimums as to her behavior and I would instruct her as we went along.

"Oh," I said, "there is one more thing that involves your dress. You are NEVER to wear slacks, shorts or pantyhose when you are away from the house. Slacks or shorts are fine for gardening but you will immediately shower and change into a dress or skirt afterwards."

"As to what you were under your clothes you will never wear panties, you will always wear stockings either thigh highs or with a garter belt, your bras will be cut so your nipples are exposed or you will buy demi- bras that leave your breasts bare from the nipple up. This is NOT negotiable. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now let's go home and I'll show you what you are in for"

Arriving home, I went to her side of the car and opened the door and we went into her house. I said lead on to the bedroom. Following her was a delight, a nice ass and long legs. Getting to the bedroom I asked where her closet was and where her suitcases were kept.

Getting down a suitcase, I opened it and put it on the bed then went to the closet. Reaching in, I pulled out all of her slacks except some that were obviously older and worn around the house. I then went to her dresser and opening the drawers one at a time I removed all of her pantyhose. All of these things I told her to fold and put in the suitcase. As she was doing this I also removed all of her panties, and then coming up behind her I reached under her skirt and took her panties off of her. Stepping out of them she looked at me and started to say something. I just raised my eyebrow and she continued folding clothes.

Once all of the clothes were folded, I snapped the suitcase and told her it would be in my apartment until she decided to ask for it back.

(This was going to be fun, not once did she say anything about what I was doing or the way I wanted her to act.)

I took her suitcase with me and went to the apartment and just jumped in the shower. I didn't say anything to her and she had a bewildered look on her face as I left. I just told her to continue with her daily routine but to be ready to go out at 7:00 and she should dress for a nice dinner.

I had a lot of work to do as I was planning on making this a real life test run for Ellen. I didn't know who she knew or how they viewed her but after tonight there would be no doubt in anyone's mind that she belonged to me in more ways than one.

I called Shamrock Cliff and got us a reservation at 8:00 for the evening. I knew they had good food and a nice band. While the folks that hung out there were an older crowd, I felt we would have a lot of fun.

At 7:00 I knocked on the door and I heard Ellen tell me to come in. I knocked again, and finally she came to the door. Opening it she saw I was dressed in slacks, sport shirt and jacket. Walking into the foyer, I stopped and told her to get on her knees.

She looked at me as if I had spoken Greek.

"ON YOUR KNEES, NOW" I said.

Dropping to her knees I opened my fly and took out my dick. "Suck." I said.

Ellen immediately reached for my penis that was flaccid. I stepped back and told her that there was no need for her to hold me, she could suck me without the use of her hands.

Leaning into me she took my rising dick into her mouth and started a slow sucking motion using her tongue as a guide until I was hard, then taking more into her mouth and really putting a suction on as she struggled to get more into her, she had he nose in my pubic hair swallowing me. I could feel the muscles in her throat start to clench as her gag reflex took over but she backed up and did it all again.

Finally I felt an unusual sensation, I looked down and her hand were at her sides, her nose was in my pubic hair and I could see her tongue licking my balls with my entire dick in her mouth. Just the thought that she was this talented and watching her caused me to start to throb. I warned her that I was about to cum. All she did was back up a little and as my sperm came flooding into her mouth she held it there until I stopped shooting. Then I saw her swallow. She did not miss one drop. She just swallowed my whole load.

Then with a suction still on my softening dick, she slowly took it into her mouth again and cleaned me off.

"Very nice" I said, as I put my dick back into my pants.

"You can get up now. That was the simplest of my requests." I said.

"You will NEVER again just tell me to do something even if it's just come in," I said. "Your place is to serve that means you answer the door, you invite me in, but never tell me to come in. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good. Now you will show me what you have on under your clothes." I said.

I reached down and assisted Ellen to her feet. She then unzipped her dress to the waist and bending over to let it drop from her shoulders I saw that she was wearing a bra that had been cut down so her nipples and upper slopes of her breasts showed. Nodding my approval she then lifted the hem of her dress and I saw that she was wearing stockings and garters with matching garter belt.

I said, "Fine. Let's go and eat."

Leading the way to the car I opened first her door then went to the drivers side and got in. Ellen was sitting with her legs casually crossed. I reached over and lifter the top leg off and told her that she would NEVER cross her legs in my presence and that if I wanted to lay a hand on her she would immediately open her legs for me so I may feel her thighs above the stockings. I also instructed her that her mouth was to be held the same way her legs were. Always slightly opened, NEVER closed.

Walking into the restaurant was a treat. Here I had one great looking lady with me and only she and I knew how she was dressed under the low cut cocktail dress she was wearing.

As we ordered, I looked around the room to see what type of folks were here, mostly business types or the "mid to upper crust" of the Newport social scene. A lot of boat people. You could tell by the all the tan and weathered faces you saw looking back at you. Ellen I should mention was almost as white as a ghost. She worked in her yard but was always covered up. Her natural color coming to the surface only enhanced her good looks.

I also noticed several of the women looking at her as if they had never seen a person who so obviously was content with herself. Several were almost staring at her. When asked if she knew them, she said she had run into them several times at various functions around town. It was after all a very small community.

Deciding to have a little fun I told Ellen to just smile back and say nothing, and to remember where her eyes were to remain. As the meal went along I had occasion to place my hand on her knee and noticed that her legs would instantly part for any further stimulation I may wish to bestow on her. Taking the freedom of caressing her thigh higher on occasion then moving my hand back down but leaving her dress raised. This exposed her beautiful legs and the fact that she was wearing stockings.