The Landlady Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Ellen that she violated one of the first rules she agreed to and she would bear the consequences of her actions.

I first showed her the paddle and had her kiss it. Then I went behind her and pulling my hand back in a 3/4 swing gave her a swat with it. She must have lifted 4 inches off the floor it was not a hard swing but substantial. I could see the impression made, the outline of the paddle and the redness that was following. Three more should be sufficient I thought as I pulled back for NR2.

On the second I heard her cry out, on the third she gasped and moaned, and on the final swat she almost collapsed. I could see her knees start to buckle as the chair back took most of her weight. I also noticed the insides of her thighs were moist. Reaching between them, I felt the slick wetness of arousal. I went to the bathroom and retrieved some lotion and taking it to Ellen, I then squirted some on my hand and gently massaged it into her red bottom. Slowly moving my hand to ensure that her ass was covered I slid two fingers around and into her steaming pussy.

As she felt the cool lotion on her bottom a sign of relief came from her lips, when she felt the fingers probing into her pussy her knees buckled and forced them into her all the way to the hand.

I then made sure she was lotioned to relieve any overbearing pain and then released her from the cuffs. I told her that there were certain ways she was required to dress and failure to comply would be met swiftly.

"Yes sir" she said.

As I then continued to stroke her bare pussy I told her that she could expect twice the previous punishment for the same offense. So the next time I caught her with panties on it would be 8 swats then 16 and so on.

I then told her to go home and I would call on her in an hour to go tourist watching downtown.

As she started to gather her bra and panties I just shook my head and she lowered her eyes to make the mad dash for her house without clothes and without being seen from the street.

To Be Continued...