The Landlady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then stretched out and directed her head to my loins and my quickly stiffening dick. Taking my dick in her hand she directed it to her eager mouth, then when the head was slowly being sucked into her she removed her hand to fondle my nuts. Taking more and more into her she slowly sucked and licked her way to the base. I could feel her throat grasping at the head as she took in more of me.

Just as I was about to cum, I pulled her up to me and kissing her deeply I went to work on her ears, then her neck. Kissing and licking my way to her breasts as she laid next to me. Fuck me please she whispered as I was teasing her stomach.

Getting up on my knees I gently pulled her to all fours and back against me. Reaching down, I slowly slid my dick into her fully impaling her as my balls swung forward to bounce against her clit. Moving my right hand to her womanhood, I moistened a finger and slid it into her ass. Slowly so as not to harm her but giving her another avenue of stimulation.

Slowly sawing back and forth in her pussy, I alternated the in and out with the finger in her ass. Then shifting speeds I put a second finger with the first, slowly opening her up. As she reached another orgasm, this one larger and longer than the first, I pushed both fingers into the base as she cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain.

Withdrawing from her pussy I positioned my dick at the entrance of her ass and slid in without hesitation. The feeling was incredible. Tight, and clasping at my member as I held it there fully embedded allowing her to get used to the size.

When her ass started to rotate slightly with need I started to fuck in and out of her. Watching myself pull almost completely out until just the head was in, then moving back into her with a force that moved her forward with each thrust.

She was calling for me to fuck harder as her fingers dug into the pillows. So as I increased the tempo and the force of my strokes she became more vocal, almost yelling to fuck her. Then suddenly I felt the orgasm upon me and I buried myself into her as far as I could. Reaching around her and flicking her clit a few more times she soon followed me in orgasm as I pumped more jizm into her ass.

Collapsing, she carried me with her to the bed with my dick still in her bottom. As I slowly shrank, her contracting ass pushed me out and with a moan of need she shuddered again when the last of me left her.

Turning around she rested her head on my thigh and without being told took my dick that was covered with both of our juices into her mouth. She proceeded to clean me, licking me from the balls to the head and back, taking me into her mouth and sucking the last of the juices out of me.

We curled up and then drifted off.

12