The Landlady Ch. 4

Story Info
Ellen learns how to behave.
2.5k words
4.58
30k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time sure goes fast when you're having fun. Hell, a year had passed and I was still doing the Landlady. Not on a daily basis but enough to keep me satisfied that's for sure. Saturday's I would wake up with my dick being sucked thoroughly, followed by a long slow fuck. Ellen seemed to love having me for breakfast and I loved feeding her too.

I usually did some work around the grounds as the day moved on but this was a special day. This was "anniversary" so to speak of the first day we met. Ellen had become a good little sub and all I had to do was nod or hint that I wanted something, anything.

If I wanted a blow job in the yard all I'd do is nod and motion for Ellen to come to her knees, if I wanted to eat in just a hint and I'd have a feast prepared for me, if I wanted one of her girlfriends, Ellen would seduce her and then turn her over to me. Life was GOOD.

Actually this all didn't happen in the blink of an eye. It took a while to properly get her in the right frame of mind. It all started with an acquaintance of hers named Liz. A VERY nice looking lady with some of the finest enhanced tits I have ever seen. A great time was had by all in the backyard. Liz enjoyed it, Ellen enjoyed it and I LOVED it.

We fucked all afternoon and I do believe I held my own. The following day, Liz called and asked to come over. I told Ellen to ok it and let her know that if she walked out of the car with one stitch of clothing on her she would be punished. Liz obviously thought we were kidding.

As she pulled into the drive way, I saw her get out of the car and start to walk around the house to the back. I stepped out from my room above the garage and asked her to come up. She was dressed in a light weight summer dress and heels. As she walked up the stairs to the apartment I watched her full body swing and sway, her tits showing they were not hindered by a bra and just the right bounce to her ass.

Holding my hand out to her, I firmly gripped her and asked her why she was not dressed as required. Laughing she just said she was sure I meant in the house not in her car coming through the city. I just shook my head.

No, I meant when you stepped out of the car, you could have undressed in the car before leaving it but you had to push a little. With that, I pulled her into my living room as it was and wrapping both arms around her waist, holding her tightly, I slipped the zipper of her dress down until I just stepped back and the dress just fell to the floor at her feet.

Helping her step out of the dress I once again made the point that when she was here she would do as she was instructed at all times, even if I was not available. I reached into my back pocket and before she could say anything, I had her handcuffed in front of her then I raised her hands above her head until she was just 6 inches from the low ceiling. I told her to face me and not move. I lifted her the six inches and the cuffs slid over the hook I had installed in the ceiling. As I lowered her she looked up and then all of her weight was on her wrists that were attached to the ceiling. I'm sure she was in a little pain so I moved a small box under her. She just had enough room to step on the box but remained on her toes to ease the pressure of the cuffs around her wrists.

All the time this was going on, Ellen was in my bedroom. I called to her and she came out, dressed in a garter belt and stockings and nothing else. She was also holding a small sponge ball, and a dildo that had to be 14 inches long with twin heads. Handing me the ball, I told Liz to open her mouth, she did so slowly but as soon as she did I placed the ball there, not deep, but enough for her to bite on. I then took the long dildo and lubricating it with some KY, I slid one end into her bottom. When I felt resistance I slowly rotated and continued to push until she had taken another three inches into her. I then doubled it up and slid the remainder into her pussy. She was so wet I didn't need to lubricate it.

I then walked in front of her and looking into her eyes, I told her that the only way to get released was to accept her "punishment." I also said if she wanted the punishment to stop, all she had to do was ask. The only way to ask was to spit out the ball and ask to be released. She nodded, knowing that this would not have been necessary if she had followed instructions. I then stepped into the room and removed my clothes.

I told Ellen to massaging the ointment into Liz's ass for the beginning of her fun. Ellen got a wicked look in her eye as she nodded. She then went to the sideboard and took another tube of ointment. She squeezed a liberal amount onto her hands and then slowly massaged it into Liz's ass. When she was done there she took a little more and started to massage her breasts. Liz was starting to squirm as the heat from the ointment began to get to her ass. Her eyes got wide as saucers as she realized the same ointment had been applied to her breasts with a large amount going to her sensitive nipples. I do like that Atomic Balm.

I then took a stance behind her and without warning, laid into her ass with one of my flails. I could hear her groan and almost cry out through the ball gag. This one was a cat 'o nine tails without the knots in the end but it was stiffer than several others and left a very distinct pattern on her ass. Taking another stroke I watched as her ass cheeks jiggled and the stripes that I was applying began to turn darker red. With each stroke of the cat, Ellen would count them out. I moved to the other side of Liz and continued my strokes of her ass. Five on one side, five on the other.

Once her ass was as red as I wanted it, I began to move down her legs, first one side then the other and then I moved to her side so the flail would wrap around each thigh as I swung. She was crying I could tell with the tears in her eyes, but she refused to spit out the ball. Her thighs looked like she was wearing red thigh hi stockings when I stopped. I then moved to her front and noticing her nipples were fully extended as a result of the ointment. I stepped back even farther and taking a test swing I saw Liz's eye grow wide then clench shut with resignation.

After the practice swing, I stepped up a little closer and took another swing, the stinging strands of the "cat" whistled through the air and made instant contact with her extended nipples. I saw them bounce then grow even longer. Before I could take another swing though the rubber ball came flying out of Liz's mouth.

"PLEASE SIR," she cried out as the ball hit the floor. Dropping the flail I stepped up to her, I lifted her off of the hook in the ceiling and carried her to the bed room. I removed the dildo from her ass and pussy. I told Ellen to wash her with warm water and to oil her with a special moisturizing lotion all over her body. When she was through she was to bring her to me in the Living room of Ellen's house. Neither she nor Liz were to dress for the journey across the property.

I waited in the living room for almost an hour sipping a cold beer when I heard the door open and saw the two of them come into the house. Both were totally naked, Liz with her full figure and red thighs was a thing to behold. Ellen on the other hand was simply spectacular with her ivory skin and absolutely no tan lines.

I had positioned two pillows on the floor and Ellen pulled Liz down to hers as she knelt on the one she had chosen. I watched as the two of them almost moved in unison. Placing my hand on Ellen's head I asked if she had done everything.

"Yes, Sir" she replied.

I looked at Liz's features and leaned over to slowly kiss her lips. Both women had been looking at my feet for the entire time and when my lips met Liz's her eyes opened and she looked into mine. She saw only love and concern for her. I told her that from now on if I wanted her to be dressed a certain way for me she would do it or we would have no relationship at all. She wanted to prove how tough she was with the flail and almost succeeded. The attention to her nipples was her undoing.

I gently massaged her breasts and then lifted her to her feet. I lowered her again on the couch and nodding to Ellen, I sat back and watched as my newly trained sub began to work on perhaps our newest acquisition. First her eyes were kissed, gently and slowly, I watched as Ellen's tongue went to Liz's face around her eyes, and nose, to her lips then back to her ears and neck. Working her way down Liz's body, I would point once in a while to a place she may have missed in her ministrations. I watch with joy as she spent a large amount of time on Liz's breasts. Kissing and nibbling, sucking and licking her as her nipples got larger and longer.

I stood and turn Liz over on her stomach and Ellen continued with her ritual tongue bath, never missing a spot and working her way down to Liz's ass cheeks and then into the cleft of her buttocks. Burrowing into her ass with her talented tongue. Then on to her thighs and down her feet. Lifting each one and taking a toe in her mouth one at a time. When she was done with this, I again turn Liz over and Ellen continued up her legs and at last arriving at her pussy. It was totally shaved and Ellen went wild. Sucking and drinking her juices as Liz arched her back to get more of Ellen's tongue into her. She had at least two orgasms while Ellen tried to suck her clit off of her.

Lifting Liz, I moved her so her bottom half was draped over the arm of the couch and stepping up between her wide open legs I slowly insinuated myself into her boiling pussy. She was so wet with the combination of saliva and pussy juice, I slid easily into her to the hilt. Resting there I let my dick soak in her haven. Then as I felt her pussy start to contract around me, I started the age old motion of fucking into her fully and then withdrawing until I was almost completely out then into her over heated cavern again. I must have been doing this for 15 minutes before she started to cum again. I could feel my own need begin to rise and started fucking her harder. As I felt the jizm start to flood out of me in spurts, I slammed into her again and held still while I filled her womb. She apparently had one final orgasm as she arched her hips up to meet my thrusting and wrapped her legs around my back to hold me in her.

As I withdrew from Liz, Ellen was right there to clean me off slowly pulling my dick into her mouth until she had everything she could handle. I felt her tongue swirl around the shaft of my dick as it rested in her mouth. I started to get hard again and felt her sucking me even harder as she continued her cleaning duties. I pulled away and nodded to Liz, who it seemed had passed out. As soon as Ellen's tongue touched her moist pussy lips though she was wide awake.

I went back to my chair and watched as Ellen continued to clean Liz and then as she was completing her duties she sank back onto her knees and knee walked back to her cushion where she laid her head on my thigh, slowly licking my dick as if it had spots of milk on it and she wanted to get each one individually.

Liz rolled off of the couch and crawled over to her cushion on the floor. As she seated herself on her folded knees she too laid her head on my thigh. Sighing, "That was the most intense time I had ever had."

I then let her know that I was like that. I am very demanding and while Ellen has accepted it and was doing quite well with the situation, would she be willing to be a part of it too? Ellen of course would be the one that would have precedence but there was always room for more. As she was thinking about this I was gently stroking her hair and then her shoulders. Shivering as if from a draft, she slowly nodded her head and whispered that she would love to be a part of it all.

I explained to her that while Ellen hadn't realized it she was the one that was instrumental in getting her over here so she could be included in the fun and games. So in order to be a full partner in the group, she should be responsible for bringing in someone, and I knew just the person I wanted to include.

I also let her know that she was, at all times, be accessible to me when she was on the grounds. By that I meant either without clothes or if we were in a social setting with nothing between me and her pussy, ass and lips except a dress or skirt. In other words no underwear at all except thigh highs or garter belts and stockings.

After agreeing to these restrictions, ( I call them Liberations), I told her that we were thirsty and she could serve us. While we drank our iced tea she could drink either me or Ellen. Smiling up at me she immediately took my stiffening penis into her mouth until her nose was tickled with my pubic hair.