The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

"When you feel the need Nancy just call. Don't worry about the rent for now and be very confident when you interview for a job."

2

Robert gets to school and quite by accident runs into Bernice.

"Hi Robert. Want to get together soon?" running her hand through his fur jacket.

"Sure." Robert does, indeed, want to screw her again. "How about this afternoon?"

"Good" .. with a coy smile .. "I'm looking for a place outside the dorm to live now. Any ideas?"

"Maybe. Let's talk about it later. Pick you up at your dorm?"

"OK, see you at three."

After classes he picks up Bernice at three.

They kiss in the car and head for Robert's place. Bernice is eager to repeat her first time with Robert. They manage to make it to the elevator without ripping each other apart. They do that in the elevator going up, Bernice gripping his fur as they are in near intercourse going up.

"Bernice, go get one of mom's furs and model it for me please." in an effort to slow things down a bit and see if she does as well as Nancy. Robert has taken off most of his clothes and is down to his pants.

Bernice rips off all her clothes going to the bedroom and is shaking with her desire to have him pumping her twat. She collects herself enough to get a fur for modeling. She's fondling the furs in the closet as she is tying to pick one, in near orgasm. Finally she feels a big dark Sable and wraps it around herself. With it on she humps a group of hanging Fox coats, sliding against them, having a mild orgasm which steadies her a bit to continue on.

When she returns to the living room Robert is reclining in the Red fox spread, nude and stroking his now rigid cock with fur. Bernice wants to just run over and jump onto it and get her satisfaction but Robert motions to her to turn and model for him. She's going out of her mind with desire as she does.

The Sable is enormous on her not being as tall or full as his mom was. It just heightens the erotic image of a little girl modeling her mom's furs. This fires Roberts desires even further.

"Leave that one and go get another." She drops it on him and runs nude to the closet for another fur.

When she returns in The big Arctic Fox coat, equally over sized on her, Robert is standing there wrapped in the Sable inside out, his cock sticking out past the fur like a battering ram. Bernice goes over to him and is greeted with his cock slipping between the Fox lapels and into her labia lips. She shudders as she is enveloped in the furs and slowly pumped. In very short order she is shaking with a full blown orgasm and eagerly being carried along past that to another.

Robert is about to change the situation by moving to the couch or taking her into the bedroom when the phone rings. He instinctively goes for it, picking it up just as it goes to message. It's Nancy. He gets her. "Oh you'd like to come up?" .... "sure, I have some one for you to meet." Robert is thinking he couldn't have planned it better going to the closet to get a fur for Nancy .. the huge hooded Lynx.

"Here Bernice ... sit on the couch." She's still nude in the Fox and panting from her orgasms, mildly disturbed at the interruption. She is diddling herself and fondling herself with the Red Foxes in her nervousness. "I should go get dressed Robert!!"

"No .. I want you to meet her. Your possible apartment mate." Bernice is on the verge of freaking out when there is a light knock at the door. Nancy enters wordless and is greeted with the opened Lynx. Her sweater is off and skirt on the floor.

"I have a possible room mate for you Nancy. This is Bernice. She has grown to like furs also."

Nancy walks over to Bernice laying back on the couch, her fur open for her to see her long slender body and moist red muff.

"My aren't you a sweet one." spreading Bernice's legs and running furs over her pale soft skin. She shudders to the touch of another woman. Nancy goes down between her legs and begins sucking her twat. Lifting briefly. "I see you have had her already Robert." Bernice screams in a huge orgasm with Nancy's stimulations. "You'll make a very fine roommate sweetie.

She pulls Bernice to her tits gripping her thick blond hair. She is sucking Nancy with eager and passionate lust. "Any more surprises Robert?" with a coy smile. They go to the bedroom and lay back for an evening of passion as Robert takes Nancy from behind. Bernice fur fondles her body and diddles herself to more orgasms watching them screw. She knows she will be sleeping with Nancy and Robert from now on. Realizing she is totally addicted to love in the furs with them both.

"I'll get you two a fur spread and a few others for your Apartment. You can wear mom's furs, my furs now, regularly. Our desires will set the schedule."

He them takes Bernice, pumping her as never before with Nancy in attendance, furring her generously. Bernice loves to scream with her orgasms driving Robert to excess. The Penthouse is soundproof.

Nancy sucks Robert's cock with their collective juices as Bernice sucks her twat. Bernice has already found her clitoris, bringing Nancy to orgasm as she sucks Robert's cock to ejaculation. The relationships are set and all are eager participants as they fall asleep with greater emotional comfort than either has had for some time.

3

Several weeks pass with Bernice moved in with Nancy. They are a happy pair in kind of mother-daughter rolls but sleeping together and sexually totally engaged.

Inevitably Bernice meets the woman across the hall who is an Engineer. She's not unattractive but a bit mousy and very shy, accentuated by her glasses. Bernice has a way of getting people to talk who normally won't. Betty unloads her life of woe and unrequited love in a single flowing statement. She confesses to a crush on Robert and his father since she moved in and having had sex with a man only three times in her 22 years. She blushes and attempts to excuse herself with the embarrassment.

Bernice will have none of that and has her in front of the mirror fixing her hair and touching up her eyes before she can truly protest. She has rather nice hair. Dark, long and quite thick. As Bernice strokes her hair Betty moans lightly to her touch and is relaxed. She is enjoying seducing Betty and she's so willing. The skills she has learned making love with Nancy is serving her well. Besides she knows Nancy will love this new prize.

"Why don't you try on one of our furs?" not waiting for a reply she has a Sliver Fox wrapped around her and is lightly hugging her from behind, her face in her hair. "Well .. what do you think?" She can feel Betty shaking with excitement. "Get into a sweater without a bra and a tight skirt without panties. I want you to feel sexy. It's no good if you don't feel sexy." Betty complies. She's not really knowing Bernice's agenda. She has on a cashmere cardigan but with tight cotton shorts, not having a tight skirt. Bernice unbuttons half the buttons reaching around from behind her, brushing her tits as she does, exposing her nice cleavage and the sides of her breasts. Betty is breathing quite heavily by then with Bernice's face nuzzled in her hair.

"Oh yes!!" shaking with excitement. Didn't Robert's mother have a coat like this?"

"Yes she did ... This one. Let's go up and show Robert how good you look in it." pulling .. dragging her .. not waiting for a reply.

Bernice had surreptitiously called Robert, telling him to expect them in fur. She knows Robert has to initiate her and he will know what she meant. It excites her to be doing this for Robert. She knows she will be generously rewarded.

Robert opens the door wearing the big dark Sable coat. Betty gasps quite loudly and unconsciously. "How wonderful you look Betty!!" as he pulls her into the penthouse with Bernice gently pushing from behind, her hand pushing on her butt. Betty responds with a sighing and stuttered speech ... "Hhii .. Mr. Rappppapooort!"

"Call me Robert." as he pulls her closer gripping the Fox lapels. Bernice is half pushing half fondling Betty's butt .. a bit up between the thighs. Betty is lightly moaning some more as she looks up to Robert.

"I didn't know your parents very well but .." as Robert is stroking her hair and face.

"You look fantastic in my mom's fur Betty. Do you like it?" noticing the crotch of her pink shorts soaked with her girlie juices.

"Oh yes .. very much. I hope you don't mind me trying it on? Bernice insisted I try it on." with a hesitant smile and frown flashing back and forth on her face .. waiting for approval.

"I always though you were sexy and wondered what you would look like in fur." as Robert loosely wraps his arms around her "You can wear it all you please ... but .." as his face lowers to hers closely ..

"Yes Robert?" her lips parting .. "Oh yes!!" as Robert lightly kisses her. Betty moans and squirms with his kiss. "Anything you wish Robert." with a big full smile she wraps her arms around him and pulls tight to his body. Robert full unbuttons her sweater and her breasts press against the Sable. She squirms more against it and Bernice slips her shorts down as her now nude body presses fully to the Sable moaning quite loudly. Robert pushes his cock between the opening of his fur and slips between her fur lapels finding her moist labia. Betty sucks hard on Roberts mouth as he slips into her vagina Betty thrusts forward fully taking Robert into her. Robert reaches down and grips her butt cheeks, lifting her up and thrusts deeper into her tight womb as Betty wraps her legs around his butt.

Turning, he drops her down on his cock and with a few short pumps in her twat they fall into the furs of the couch. Robert had prepared the couch with mounds of furs after Bernice's call. Betty is buried in softness as he pumps her tight twat vigorously. Betty's orgasms are unlike any in her life. She nearly tears Robert apart. Robert fills her with hot pulses of cum. Betty is ecstatic with passions well beyond her imagination. She is not only seduced but an instant fur slave to Robert. He lifts up from her and gestures to Bernice. She leans over Betty pressing her soft nude breasts to hers and kisses her hard, longingly and lingering. She is at first repulsed by the girl on girl but almost instantly takes in Bernice eagerly and passionately. Robert fur fondles them both and focuses on their tits as Bernice rubs hers to Betty's. Her nipples are hard and responsive. Each time he squeezes them she responds more forcefully to Bernice's kisses. She is now her fur slave as well as she is Nancy's.

They go to the bedroom dragging all the furs and Bernice lays Betty in the furs going down between her thighs, sucking Betty as she has never been taken in her life. She is moaning and eagerly thrusting to her efforts. Having another woman pleasure her clitoris is an exciting and pleasant delight she wants to experience again.

After Betty gets to witness Robert take Bernice from behind for a lengthy screw she is motivated to suck her out. She is at first reluctant to taste the combined juices but passion overcomes any reluctance and has Bernice screaming in joy quickly.

Robert leisurely fur fondles Betty all over as she subsides from her sexual breakthrough. "Thank you Robert." as she dozes off to dream land. Robert and Bernice have one more loving screw and they fall asleep as well.

The following morning Betty awakes to Robert fur fondling her body all over. "So Betty, what do you think about furs and sex now?"

"Please take me when you wish Robert. I can't be without this anymore. I need you to fulfill these new desires you have awakened in me." and with that Robert rolls her over in the furs and slides his stiff cock into her twat from behind and slowly pumps her. Betty rises close to orgasm and he keeps her suspended as he ever so slowly slips in and out pushing her face into the furs. Betty is squirming and thrusting up to him, wanting him to go faster and harder. "Oh harder .. faster Robert ... please!"

He maintains his slow pace 'till she is craving release and squirming even more energetically in the furs. Bernice slides her twat under Betty's face as Robert quickly increases his speed and power into her twat. Betty begins eagerly sucking Bernice as she erupts in and orgasm beyond any she could imagine sending Bernice into an orgasm laying back in the furs.

As Betty is laying in the furs recovering from her early morning orgasm .. "Betty, I don't want you selfishly masturbating anymore. When you feel the urge for gratification you must seek out one of us to assist you in finding release. Do you think you would like that?"

As she rolls back face up "Oh yes. Your wish is my command." as Nancy slips over her wrapped in the Silver Fox .. "Hello Betty. So nice to see you this way and so early in the morning." as she plants a full kiss squirming and rubbing her fully nude body to Betty's. Betty has been secretly admiring Nancy since she moved in so having another fantasy fulfilled is just too much. Robert mounts Nancy from behind as she continues her loving caressing of Betty. It isn't long before Nancy is groaning to Betty with her orgasms from Robert's pummeling her twat.

Nancy rolls away in the furs as they all fur fondle Betty. "Any one or more of us will come to your assistance whenever you feel the need. I will set you up with furs for your place and you will have access to the furs here to wear. I want to see you in fur at all times and for you to flaunt your body to me and the others in furs from time to time. I think it will be good for your self image, don't you? This is my only demand. Is this something you can live with?"

"Oh my .. I will eagerly to do what you ask." as she shakes with small orgasms from the gang fur fondling. Nancy had been furring her twat quite energetically as Robert talked to her then she stuck fingers in her twat pumping her to a very strong orgasm.


"So you see the two girls can help quite effectively." Bernice kisses her.

4

Collectively their nights and sometimes days are spent in mutual loving and sexual relations in various combinations, no one wanting for sexual gratification.

Robert broke the quartets routine one day when he was talking with a new class mate after their class. She's a beautiful tall brunet with brown eyes and voluptuous breasts. Debbie is coming on to Robert quite strongly and he is imagining how nice his cock would feel between those nice thighs and how wonderful sucking her marvelous tits would be. The others would appreciate her as much he was sure. She's from a reasonably wealthy family and dresses in the most sensuous and seductive manner imaginable. Fine cashmere and leather. No furs. Debbie becomes the first outside toy for the group.

Debbie gets her first desires filled beyond her wildest expectations as Robert lays her in the furs of his bed, fur fondling her body all over in ways she could only have dreamed. When Robert slips his fat cock into her twat she was so eager she humped him to orgasm almost instantly. The night was not over to her amazement and surprise as he took her time after time only to find three women making love to her in furs and seducing her beyond her wildest dreams of girl on girl seductions where she had been dominant. Betty takes particular delight in her seductions, giving a big boost to her self image.

Debbie's had her tits fondled by another woman before but not like this and to be sucked out and finger fucked by them all then fucked again with Robert's big cock has her seduced and gratified in ways that will have her begging for more. Robert required she get her own furs as admittance and access to the group. She is to be "on call" for the group.

Robert takes her to the symphony where her family sometimes goes. Other social events as well. Debbie tries dating other guys and replicating her own fur/sex situations but with disappointing to disastrous results. For total gratification she begs for release with the quartet. She's the quartets first groupie, willing and eager whore.

****

Betty is next to recruit another woman to the group, Judy, a 25 year old Lawyer she has known in the course of her business. Judy begins to confide in Betty and has become enamored with her. Betty takes the opportunity to try out her new found sexual self confidence with Judy. She pours on her seductive charm and begins using some of her gestures she has been practicing. Betty is wearing a big hooded Crystal Fox coat which she casually strokes and lets fall seductively from her shoulders. She's wearing a soft white thick weave cashmere cardigan with just a few bottom buttons fastened and her hair falling loosely over her shoulders and chest. It is clearly working ... on another woman! Well if Bernice could seduce her?

Judy is dark haired like herself but more voluptuous. They're in Judy's office talking about men and not work. Debbie has been frustrated over her recent bad experiences with brutish and insensitive men, complaining to Betty out of frustration and admiring her fur at the same time. Betty is sitting on the office couch. Judy's becoming mesmerized by Betty and the situation. She gets up and sits beside her to touch and fondle her fur.

"Its so soft and wonderful. I love it. What kind is it?" she gets carried away 'accidentally' pushing and rubbing Betty's tits while stroking the fur. Betty runs her hand through Judy's hair admiringly in response.

"It's Crystal Fox ... wish I had hair like yours ..." smiling at her seductively as she strokes her hair ...

"I've never seen you so sexy and sensuous before Betty."

"Maybe you could come over and meet Robert, my landlord? I think you might find the situation much more to your liking."

"You think?" Judy is shifting in a nervous and eager sort of way and nervously intensifies the fur fondling.

"I'll be there to make sure all goes well."

"Really? That might be nice indeed." as she gives Betty's tits a light squeeze. Betty kisses her lightly on the lips and softly grips her tits through her silk blouse with the long sleeves of her fur. Tomorrow at six? I'll call if it's different." She gets up and leaves totally elated. Her first 'stone cold seduction'.

Judy is light headed with the thrill and anticipation of just what she's not sure.

Betty's heart is racing as she calls Robert on her cell phone to confirm tomorrow night. "Very good Betty. I see you no longer have issues over self confidence.

Judy is to the penthouse at six. Betty opens the door dressed in an over sized dark Sable vest with capped arm openings and a see through unbuttoned cashmere cardigan sweater and very short and tight mini skirt.

"Here Judy, you have to wear this" .. as she puts a Lynx vest with fur inside on her. She's wearing a thin cashmere V neck sweater without a bra and the fur has an immediate effect on Judy as she rubs the fur to her body. Betty hugs her, squeezing her breasts through the fur and whispers ... "We all love furs." as Robert comes out to meet her wearing a Silver Fox vest also reversed over a simple gray T shirt and slacks.

"Hello Judy. Betty has said very nice things about you and her descriptions almost do you justice."

Judy is clearly unhinged already and stammers out the obvious that's on her mind .. "Lovely furs you all have."

"We hope you grow to like them as we do .. Dinner is ready."

Judy tries to act normal through dinner but between Betty's and Robert's admiring smiles, looks and her own new found excitement over the furs it's like a kid waiting to open the Christmas presents. She's hoping she isn't making a fool of herself. Betty lets her sweater fall open, occasionally revealing her tits to Judy.

After desert Robert begins clearing the table and the two women chip in. Robert is just drying his hands when Betty almost pushes Judy in front of him in the kitchen. "Judy thinks she would like to know the meaning of real passion and tenderness."

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers