The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Yes ... what Betty said ... she says in short breathy speech ... please .... oh my god ... I'm so embarrassed." as she is about to bolt Robert pulls her close to him and whispers ..

"You get to do what you want." as he strokes her with furs and nuzzles into her hair as he whispers. Judy is seduced. "Why don't you two find out more about each other on the couch first and I'll join you shortly. I'm sure Betty has some things to show you."

Betty smiles with glee as she wraps her arms around Judy from behind, nuzzling in her hair, kissing her neck and firmly squeezing her breasts again. Judy moans softly with a sweet smile as they walk over to the couch which is covered in many furs.

Betty pushes Judy deep into the furs and slips off her sweater, revealing her luscious breasts. Furs are all over her as she slips off her skirt in the fondling and has her own sweater off. Betty lays down on Judy's breasts with her own and they kiss with the passion of lovers. Betty raises up with Judy and wraps a full Chinchilla coat around Judy with the soft fur to her bare skin. Judy moans loudly with a big smile and clings to Betty kissing again. She feels a pair of strong hands grip her breasts in the midst of their kiss that squeezes them firmly through the heavenly soft Chinchilla. Judy shakes with a small orgasm and more deeply kisses Betty.

Betty lays her back into the furs as she and Robert look down on her.

"What exactly has been your problem Judy? ... Robert asks like a psychiatrist, then a big smile breaks across his face ... hanging around with the wrong crowd? Didn't mother warn you about that?" as they both continue fur fondling her generously all over. Betty rubs the Chinchilla over her twat as she moans submissively. She belongs to Betty and the group now and she knows it as a big soft smile breaks over her whole face, willing to be taken fully.

Robert picks her up in his arms in a big bundle of furs and heads for the bedroom. Betty brings many of the other furs. Judy no sooner hits the bed then Betty is between her thighs pinching her clitoris between her lips. Judy is erupting in full blown orgasms in short order with Robert fur fondling her and sucking her marvelous tits in unison with the clitoris pinching. She can no longer hear her own moaning for her internal excitement.

"Please Robert .. take me .. screw me for all you've got." and with that she feels his fat cock swell inside her, filling her in a way she has never experienced .. or is it just because of the furs? He slowly slides in and out .. her expectations are so great she erupts in an orgasm almost instantly but is surprised when his pumping increases. She erupts again and again with his continuing thrusts and as she approaches another she feels his cock swell even larger and hot fluids pump into her hot twat as she erupts in her biggest orgasm ever.

Judy is suddenly inspired with the desire to have him her way as she flips Robert over in the furs on his back and begins pumping him for all she's worth in wanton and mindless passion. She begins a series of massive orgasms that have her wracking in spasms as she pumps on his cock. Robert is pumping strong pulse after pulse into her hot and wanting twat 'till the fluids flow from her creating a sloshing sound with her fucking Robert. Robert lays there smiling with a big knowing smile. They fall asleep together after Judy is totally spent.

Judy awakes in the morning with Nancy between her thighs, Betty kissing her in a furry embrace and Bernice fur fondling her tits and body. Robert is behind Nancy with his cock wrapped in fur, slowly stroking it and smiling down on them all. Judy is already into her first orgasm of the morning.

"Seems the other women got excited over hearing about you as well and they just had to cum and see for themselves. Judy is wildly writhing and squirming in the furs as orgasms rip through her totally uncontrolled. She is completely addicted now and another team fuck whore as Nancy slides aside and Robert slips his big cock between her labia lips slowly and deliberately. Judy is screaming for his rapacious and wanton screwing of her. "Fuck me hard and long .. Oh my god I want it ... need it." as Robert slowly increases the speed just shy of her desires for quite awhile.

"You're saying you want to be our fuck whore Judy?"

"Yes please." as she screams for release. He then quickly and rapidly thrusts hard as he can and like a trip hammer. Judy erupts in a ferocious orgasm and collapses, limp .. "Please let me cum with you guys more?"

"You have to get some of your own furs to share and we will satisfy your deepest sexual cravings. You can accompany me to social events and occasions as well if you would like?"

"Oh yes .. all those I will willingly and eagerly do."

Judy becomes a regular and Betty's personal 'outside' fur slave. It also seems Robert has his own first class personal Real Estate Lawyer 'on retainer'.

5

Bernice is talking to a sweet new freshman in the student center and the conversation quickly turns to guys and eventually gets from her the desires she thinks she has for girls. "I don't mean to imply I want you to make love to me but my sexual frustrations are out of hand and since I just turned 18 I'm wanting to loose my virginity in as good and memorable a way as I can. I've been looking around for a good candidate .. regardless of age but none seem at all inspiring or right. A couple of my profs want to screw me I know.

"How would you like a really attentive and sensitive lover to take your cherry and have some wonderful girl on girl sex too?"

Heidi shivers with excitement as Bernice talks.

"He's young and really handsome to boot."

"Who is this?"

"My landlord and lover." as she strokes Heidi's thick blond hair looking into her eager blue eyes as she is nearly drooling from her pouting lips. "You won't regret it."

Heidi is smiling and clearly fantasizing making love to Bernice while being screwed by a handsome young stud. Little does she know in her inexperienced mind what is in store for her.

"Tonight? Why wait."

"OK."

"Come to my place first."

Heidi knocks on Bernice's door and Nancy answers it draped in a White Arctic Fox floor length cape, fur in and suede out .. nothing else with her red muff on display. Heidi gasps as she is ushered inside into Bernice's furry arms as the door closes behind her. She's wearing the hooded Crysta Fox coat and Heidi is sandwiched in fur between Nancy and herself. "We need to get you properly dressed for your initiation Heidi." as they begin removing her clothes. She shakes with excitement as the two womens hands and furs move over her body and she is soon bare between them as they hug her. Nancy's nude body is pressing to hers with furs all around her. Heidi is already moaning as Bernice wraps her in the Chinchilla cape. Heidi is near orgasm already in expectation.

"Time to loose your sweet cherry Heidi." Nancy says fur fondling her all over with Bernice.

When they get upstairs Betty, Debbie and Judy are lounging in furs, their nudity on display with the chairs and couch draped in furs. Heidi is sat in the couch and buried in furs in Betty's arms beside her. Unknown to Heidi she will become Betty's room mate and fur slave. Betty begins fur fondling her tits and labia as she lays her back into the furs. "You are mine now sweet Heidi." she gasps with the soft sensations as Betty kisses her. Heidi has kissed girls before in what she thought was passionate kissing. She was wrong. Betty's kiss is long with deep tongue and firmer fondling of her labia, a finger slipping to her clitoris. Heidi gasps, sucking in Betty's kiss and she lightly orgasms.

The other women had already circled around and are generously fur fondling her all over. Heidi is in an ethereal realm already with light orgasms flowing through her. It's like a meditative state that she has experienced in her yoga classes on occasion only deeper and a lot more full body feeling. The Chinchilla is taking its toll on any resistance she might have. Its softness to her fondled tits is other worldly. Gasping and shaking she looks up to see Robert holding his cock in fur, draped in a grand dark Sable cape, the fur inside and out.

"Tell me when you are ready my sweet virgin." as the women lift her from the couch and carry her into the bedroom, laying her in the Lynx spread.

"I'm ready." she whispers .. too weak and helpless to hardly speak. She thinks that it couldn't be any better than in a dream to loose her virginity. Heidi is now convinced this is a dream as she feels Roberts big cock slip just past her labia lips. The shock has her looking between her thighs at the fat cock parting her lips with utter amazement. Robert slips it back and forth, presses on her clitoris and drags it up and down her slit slowly and deliberately a bit deeper with each stroke 'till he touches her maidenhead. Heidi feels this and looks up at him in utter surprise and amazement, shaking with small orgasms.

"This has to be a dream?"

"No my sweet one. You are about to loose your virginity. Are you ready?" as he slowly strokes back and forth going no deeper. Heidi is struck with a stronger orgasm and shutters with further amazement. "Oh my it really is happening!"

"Yes sweetie. Are you ready now?"

"Oh my if it is this good now!! My oh my yes .. please take me." and Robert thrusts forward, parting her veil as she moans loudly with the sharp pain. He holds inside her for her to adjust and for the pain to subside and kisses her passionately. "Oh my ... It's so comlete! ... Please ravage me."

Robert ferociously pummels her to an almost instant cataclysmic orgasm and keeps right on going without pause. Heidi thought it would be one big one and it would be over. She quakes with orgasm on orgasm as Robert continues to pummel her sweet tight and soft twat. Heidi goes to yet another meditative level of intense feeling as the orgasms pulse through her malleable body. She faints.

Heidi awakes to five women fur fondling her body and massaging her all over. It is nearly as fine as the orgasms she was wracked with. Betty is between her thighs and sucking her juices. Heidi begins softer but sustained orgasms to her ministering. Betty then slides up to her and flesh to flesh contact, kissing her with the juices still in her mouth. Heidi is transported by the sensations, tastes and smells to a new erotic place which she will never forget. Heidi falls asleep from exhaustion.

She awakes in a darkened room, disoriented at first not sure where she is or what is happening. She finally realizes and is laying on her back in deep soft furs on a slight incline, feet down and thighs spread. She is wrapped totally in furs with the five women around her and Robert kneeling between her thighs, his cock laying at the bottom of the fur covered ramp fully extended and awaiting her thick and swollen labia lips. The women slide her down to his cock tip and Robert grips her hips through the furs pulling her down and thrusting his cock deep into her twat. Heidi moans loudly and orgasms lightly. The women then begin sliding her up and down the fur ramp and on his cock very slowly and constantly. Soft sloshing sounds from Roberts ejaculation into her first orgasm is all she can hear besides her own heavy breathing. Everything is muffled by the furs. She wants another orgasm desperately and is so close yet not quite there. If only they would move her faster. She has no control over her situation and that alone has her sexually hyper. The women are looking down at her with kind and tender looks and fur fondling her as they move her. Heidi is getting desperate for another orgasm. "Please ... faster ... please!!" They continue the same slow movement. She twitches and squeezes his cock in her with her vagina muscles from the sexual tension she feels in ways she didn't know she could. She continues to do this and she can feel Roberts hot cum pulse into her womb but she still can't reach orgasm. "Oh god please!!"

"Are you ready to completely submit Heidi?"

"Oh yes, please anything for release."

Robert lifts her up off the ramp and pumps her on his rigid post very fast and she has a cataclysmic orgasm, writhing and twisting on his cock. She goes limp as a rag doll. The women lay her in the bed and wrap her in furs. She falls asleep instantly.

She awakes with the sun streaming in on her, again disoriented but a feeling of utter fulfillment and completeness. She smells breakfast.

Stumbling from bed with the Chinchilla wrapped around herself she follows the smells down the hall and enters the dining room. All are seated around the table dressed in furs. Betty says .. "Did you sleep well ... good dreams?" Heidi realizes her crotch is encrusted with dried cum and her fluids and her pussy aches.

"Those weren't dreams thankfully ... though at times they were dream like. Do I have time to shower?"

"I'll join you." Robert says taking her hand.

They soak and scrub each other then Robert lifts her up against the shower wall and thrusts deep into her almost instantly pumping her full as she orgasms violently. They wash clean and return in their furs.

Bernice volunteers to take her back to her dorm after breakfast.

Several weeks go by during which Heidi has several fucking dates with a few athletes and a couple of famous campus fuckers and the professors. She is totally dissatisfied and horny as hell despite all the supposedly high quality and experienced cock. She was sexually safe, hygienic and cautious. She had to get back to the penthouse so she called Bernice.

They all meet in Roberts living room. "I want to be with you guys and only you."

"So you are ready to be our group ex virgin fuck?" Robert asks her.

At first Heidi is stunned by his words but with a flash of sexual excitement she realizes that is what she desperately wants.

"Yes .. and I would like to get out of the dorm."

"You'll move in with me ... Betty tells her ... It's already been settled." as she moves over to her and has her in her arms. Heidi wraps her arms around her like a safe harbor. "We will sleep together." with Heidi smiling in eager acceptance kissing Betty with her pouting lips. "You should thank Robert by using those wonderful lips in the best way possible for his pleasure Hedi." Betty encourages.

She goes over to Roger, pushing him back in the furs of the couch. She begins to suck on the tip of his already swollen cock, licking the precum off and running her tongue around the tip, up the bottom side to the tip and swallows the tip to the back of her throat. She begins to bob energetically on his stiff shaft and has Robert groaning with pleasure in no time at all, his hands stroking her soft thick blond hair, watching her soft boobs bouncing as she bobs. He begins to fondle their softness and tweaks her hard nipples, making her moan on his cock with the pleasure. Robert soon erupts as she takes all his jizzum and keeps on pumping. Robert is loosing his grip on things with the pleasure she is giving him as he erupts yet again. Heidi carries him to yet a third ejaculation before relenting. With his juices still on her lips she falls on his body and kisses him full mouth in a long and passionate kiss. "I'm your willing and eager cock sucking fuck-whore."

She then goes around and kisses all the women, sharing the juices with all. The women then gang suck her to multiple orgasms in the furs for complete and total initiation.

Heidi moves in with Betty that weekend. Betty is delighted with Heidi's presence and company. They cuddle in the furs around the apartment and every night with sexual stimulations relaxing them before sleep. Other nights are spent screwing with Robert or making love with Nancy and Bernice. Heidi delights in sucking off Robert and getting all the baby treatment from the others. Care and attention she had never received at home though her father had tried to screw her on several occasions.

It's agreed between Robert, Nancy, Bernice, Betty and Heidi that no more recruits will live in the building but are visitor or outside slave status like Judy and Debbie.

6

Robert's real estate empire began to grow and soon Nancy and Bernice are involved in helping run the business. Judy is working out very well as his lawyer. It is expected that when she is ready Heidi will step in as well. She already has been filling in part time. Betty continues with her engineering. With new found confidence she is advancing much quicker and taking on bigger projects.

They now socialize more as a group and travel quite frequently together. Robert having these beautiful women around him has begun to be a presence he is noted for. They have their own box at the symphony and attend as a fur clad group. It seems to attract even more women to him rather than repel them.

Some of his women clients receive special treatment to their delight. This reputation draws even more women to him. In the strictest financial and deal negotiations perspective he is always more than fair so no one has any room to complain. Their only complaint is that they don't get to take him and some of his women home with them. It does give them a new perspective on what is important to them in their sexual relationships and the local furriers are his greatest fans.

Many guys are very upset with his tactics and the undue influence they feel he has on the women around them. It's a further aggravation when this young upstart is so swift with his dealings and is able to grow his company so well and so fast, often at their expense or lost deal. Without anyone realizing Robert has focused on dealing almost exclusively with women in his contacts and networking even when the "client" or "owner" is a man. His tactics are stealthy in a way that men never come to realize. His understanding from his mother and her relationship with his father becomes another instruction manual. She was instrumental in relationships they had as a team in making their financial lives so successful. Again he can feel their praise and approval. Nancy and the others are eager agents and gossip gatherers.

As the business grows and formalizes Nancy becomes office manager, Bernice handles all the internal office work and Heidi is the all around secretary, receptionist and gofer. Since Robert began remodeling and modifying his properties Betty came into the company to manage all the construction related tasks. They're considering getting into construction of new buildings. Judy is still their lawyer and her involvement has grown with the business.

Most general office meetings are held in the penthouse, nude and in furs of course. It keeps their business up close and very personal. All have a voice in the business. The women know they will never want. Their apartments are enlarged and upgraded, generous clothing allowances and generous salaries with benefits.

Any one of them may bring a special treat with a new woman introduced to the group from time to time. Heidi still likes to bring Robert the occasional eager volunteer virgin for their "sacrifices". She gets especially excited over their deflowering, like reliving her own. Occasionally a client is invited for "dinner". They are the main course of course. Getting fucked in their business dealings with Robert and his women has a very different meaning.

Many furry sexual relations for you too.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers