The Landlord Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later, Jess and Cathy headed out the door. I got Tom a beer and one for myself and sat down. We drank in silence for a couple of minutes, and then Tom turned to me. "You've undoubtedly got a lot of questions, so why don't you ask whatever's on your mind," he said.

"Tell me a bit about your group," I said.

"There are 10 dominant couples ranging in age from their early 20s to their 60s. We're all in good shape and the bulls are all hung pretty large – I'm about average, but we have some really enormous guys, upwards of 12 inches," Tom explained. "The doms are ethnically mixed: white, black, middle Eastern, and Asian."

Tom must have seen the skeptical look on my face because he laughed. "I know what you're thinking, but we have two Asian bulls – one's Korean and the other is Japanese. One is my size and the other is bigger," he said. "Anyway, we recruit young couples to be our subs. They're mostly white and range in age from 19 to their late 20s. We prefer college students or young professionals – lawyers, business managers, medical residents, and junior military officers and so on."

"What are your expectations for the couples?" I asked.

Tom smiled. "Submission and obedience. We've had good luck recruiting cuckold couples because typically the husband is submissive and even where the wife is relatively dominant in the relationship she's usually submissive to her bull. We find it easier to train them," he explained. "You and Jess fit the bill. You're young, fit, attractive, and already pretty deeply into cuckolding. You're hung plenty big enough to be a bull if you wanted, but it's pretty clear you enjoy getting cucked. And Jess just showed us that she's very capable of being submissive."

Tom sipped his beer and continued. "The wives serve us collectively, which means they fuck whoever wants them. The husbands watch and also serve, depending on their interests. They all prep their wives orally, most hold their wives open and guide the master into them, virtually all the husbands get under the wives while they're being used, and they all clean their wives' pussies afterwards. I'd say about three-quarters also provide oral service to the masters. You'd be surprised, but it drives their wives crazy when they do it."

"What about breeding?" I asked.

"There is no required breeding," Tom answered. "If, however, a wife wishes to get pregnant, then she is bred by the masters. Several have been. Right now, we have two pregnant wives in our group. One is 20 and a junior in college; the other is 26 and an attorney. We'll arrange for you to meet both of them before you decide to join the group."

The door opened a moment later and Jess and Cathy entered our apartment. "Jess did just fine," Cathy said. "She looks great, but you'll have to wait until she takes the bandages off tonight to clean the piercings before you get see for yourself."

Tom smiled. "We have to get going. Hope you enjoy the rest of the evening."

As he and Cathy left, it struck me that the way he'd made his last comment, with a big smirk, was a bit odd. I didn't give it much thought and had forgotten about it when there was another knock at the door. I opened the door to find two Asian men waiting outside. They brushed past me and pushed their way into the apartment.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The two guys laughed. Then one of them said, "What we're going to be doing is fucking the hell out of your little slut girlfriend. Where is she?"

Before I could answer, Jess came out of the bathroom dressed only in cotton shorts and a tank top. "What's going on, David?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "These two guys just pushed their way in here."

The guy who'd spoken to me looked at Jess. "Tom sent us over to bang the shit out of you in front of your boyfriend and we're not leaving until we do, whether you want to give it up or not," he said. "You can cooperate and participate willingly or you can resist, but either way you're going to get fucked."

Jess looked shocked. "You mean you'll force me? We'll call the cops if you try it."

The guy smirked. "I don't think so. You and your boyfriend are in possession of enough of a contraband stash to make your lives very difficult. Besides," he said, "I am a cop. Whose word do you think will carry weight?"

"This is complete bullshit," I said, as I grabbed the guy by the arm and started to push him towards the door. Before I'd gotten half a step, the guy flicked his arm, twisted mine around and started putting pressure on my hand. It was excruciatingly painful, and I had no choice but to follow the pressure and get down on my knees.

"This is just a taste," he said. "I can put your wrist out of action for a week without breaking a sweat."

"Stop it, you're hurting him!" Jess exclaimed. "Let him go. Please let him go and I'll do what you want."

"That's a good little slut," the guy said. "Now go get the weed and the pipe." Jess did as she was instructed, and handed them to the guy. "You'll be a whole lot more cooperative with this," he said, and filled up the pipe. He made her smoke a whole bowl, then refilled it and had her smoke it again. Then he had me smoke an entire bowlful before returning to Jess and giving her a third. I could barely stand up, and could only imagine how Jess was feeling. She looked totally dazed and wasted.

"Let's go to the bedroom," the guy said. He had to help Jess move. When we got there, he told me to strip and put on the cock and ball harness, which I managed to do after some fumbling around. Then he walked over to Jess and in two quick moves pulled off her shorts and yanked off her tank top. Then he and his buddy stripped. Both of them were ripped to the extreme. There wasn't an ounce of fat on them. They were both hung like stallions, their massive cocks curving away from their bodies. The guy in control was a bit bigger than his companion, but it was kind of academic since they were both huge.

"Hey, cuck!" the second bull said. "Get over here and get your girl's pussy nice and wet for us."

I went over next to the bed and lay down on my back, and Jess straddled my face as she knelt over me. I reached up to hold on to her butt cheeks and started moving her back and forth as I tongued her. She was wet in an instant. At the same time, the two bulls stepped in front of her. Jess never hesitated, but took a cock in each hand and started stroking them. As they grew erect, she started sucking them, first one, then the other, bobbing her head back and forth as she did so, slowly taking more and more of the massive cocks down her throat. After a while, Jess started making little moaning noises and pressed her pussy down on me, rubbing it wetly across my lips and tongue. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and she ground down and grunted, and I could tell from her shuddering that she was climaxing.

She looked up at the two bulls. "Fuck me, please! I want you to fuck me like the whore that I am for huge cocks," she said. "Do anything you want to me."

"Get on your knees," the first guy said, and Jess got on the bed on her hands and knees. The bull got behind her and rubbed the head of his cock on her sopping pussy. She reached between her legs and spread herself open for him and, after inserting the head of his cock, pushed into her all the way in one smooth thrust.

Jess groaned aloud. "God, that's a hell of a big cock. You're really filling me up."

He laughed. "For such a petite white girl, you have a pretty loose pussy. Most women can't take me like that at first. You must be getting your pussy stretched out pretty regularly," he said.

"More and more all the time," Jess grunted. "I haven't told David all about it, but the black bull I've been fucking is passing me around to some of his friends, and believe me when I tell you they're all hung large. They love to DP me and lately have been stuffing two cocks in my pussy at the same time."

"And how do you like that?" the bull asked.

"It wasn't really easy at first," Jess replied. "Fortunately, no one tried to force it. Once I did it a few times I learned how to relax enough to take it a lot more easily and once that happened it was hot as hell. I have these incredible vaginal orgasms that just seem to go on and on."

I was dumbfounded. The bull looked my way and laughed. "Looks like your cuck boyfriend wasn't expecting that," he said.

Jess giggled. "There's a lot I haven't told David yet, but I will."

The second bull stood in front of Jess. "Time to put your mouth to better use," he said, and stuck his big cock in her face. She opened her mouth and let him slide halfway down her throat. For the next 15 minutes, the room was free of chatter but full of the sounds of one bull's cock pumping her sopping pussy while his balls slapped her ass and the gurgling as the other throat fucked her. I could tell from her muffled moans that Jess was getting into it, confirmed in the end by her grunts and finally by her arched back and shudders as she surrendered to a powerful orgasm. No sooner had she finished than the two bulls switched places and continued to fuck her mouth and pussy with the same merciless rhythm. It didn't take long before she had another big climax.

This time, the second bull lay on his back with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed and had Jess mount him so that she faced away from him. She slid easily down the length of his cock and then he had her lean back against him while he held her legs apart. The first bull approached her from the front and, putting one leg on the bed, took his cock and slipped the head into her pussy, slightly above and to the side of the cock that was already buried to the hilt. Jess gasped as he did it, but did not try to stop him. I watched in astonishment as he slowly and carefully pushed his cock into her distended pussy, taking his time as he worked it into her inch by inch as she rubbed her clit while he did so.

"Oh, fuuuuck you guys are big," Jess groaned. "Keep going and really stretch my slut pussy out. I'm gonna cum real soon and then you can fuck my cunt." As she said so, her thighs started shuddering and her face grimaced. "Fuck, I'm cumming so hard," she wailed as her climax shook through her. It went on for quite a while, at the end of which she lay back limply.

Sensing the moment had arrived, the first bull pushed forward. I watched in stunned silence as his big cock slid into Jess's pussy. He held it there for a moment and then slowly drew it out about half way before sliding it back in, a process he repeated several times over. Then, satisfied that Jess was taking both cocks inside her with no damage, he began slowly to fuck in and out. As he did so, the second bull started to do the same.

Jess moaned and looked at me. "Get me some lube," she said, and I went to the nightstand and pulled out the lubricant. She had the first bull pull out, and squirted a generous amount of lube into her gaping pussy. Then she squirted more lubricant on his cock and motioned for him to remount. He slid in much more easily this time, and resumed a careful but steady rhythm. The bull under Jess resumed his own rhythm, eliciting moans and groans from Jess as he did so. I could see Jess's toes curling under as the two huge cocks pumped in and out of her pussy. Her moans were more or less constant. Abruptly, she dug her heels into the first bull's back and pressed him deeply into her.

"Oh, jeez," she grunted. "I'm cumming again! It's sooo fucking good. My cunt is just so filled with cock. You're stretching me completely!"

With that, she started climaxing again, this time squirting as she did so, until the bedcover under them was stained and wet. Her orgasm was long and intense, leaving her limp and seemingly fucked out, but the bulls were having none of it. The first bull withdrew and then turned Jess around so she was riding the second bull's cock. He pulled her forward so that her ass was up and her pussy exposed to the first bull, who pushed his cock down until it was on top of the cock Jess was riding. Then he pushed in. The position allowed for more effective penetration and the first bull began fucking her much more vigorously than before, while the one below began to thrust up and into her now thoroughly stretched pussy.

For a while, the room was filled with the sound of Jess's moans and grunts, and the obscene squelching of her pussy as the two huge cocks pumped in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Then, for the first time, Jess began active fucking back, riding back against the cocks as the pushed up into her. Her groans got louder as she started to shudder and shake as another orgasm hit her. This time, the two bulls kept fucking her as her climax crested and broke, pushing her into another orgasm while she made incoherent noises and her pussy squirted again.

Still the bulls kept pumping in and out of her, increasing their tempo as they fucked her. The first bull grunted. "Man, your girlfriend is one hot little slut," he said. "I can hardly believe she can take it, but her pussy's taking both of us. She must have had plenty of double vaginal fucks before we got her, but if she keeps this up she'll have to fuck a horse to really fill herself up. By the time we're done with her, you won't be feeling much friction when your fuck her."

Jess groaned. "Fuck my hot cunt with your two big cocks, you bastards! Stretch me out so I won't ever be able to feel David's cock and then pump me full of cum," she said. "Come on, fuck my pussy and use me like your whore!"

The two bulls were fucking her with abandon now, pumping their cocks in syncopated rhythm in and out of her overstretched cunt. I could tell that they were reaching the crisis point. The first bull grunted with the exertion, and looked down toward his comrade.

"I'm getting ready to pop, bro," he said. "Can you shoot too so we can fill this slut's cum totally full?"

"Fuck yeah!" came the reply.

At the same time, Jess was moaning and gasping as another climax started to hit her. "Come on, fuck me with your big bull cocks! Shove them in me and shoot your bull cum right into my womb," she screamed. "Breed me and make my belly swell! Do it!"

With roars of lust, the two bulls shoved their cocks as deeply into Jess as they could. I was able to see the top bull's ass contract again and again as he ejaculated into her, and I knew the bull underneath was doing the same. At the same time, Jess was screaming as her own climax went on and on, sending her into orgasmic spasms. Her eyes were rolled up into her head so that only the whites were visible. Finally, she collapsed forward limply, shuddered, and was still. The top bull slowly withdrew his cock and rolled Jess onto her back on the bed.

"She's passed out," he said. "Man, she is one incredible little fuck." He and his partner got up slowly and went into the bathroom to clean up.

I crossed over to the bed to examine Jess. Her clitoris was engorged and red, her labia were swollen, and her pussy gaped open far wider than I had ever seen it before. As I watched, a steady stream of thick white cum flowed out of her and down her thighs to collect on the bedspread. I went to the bathroom to get a washcloth and towel to clean her up. The bulls were just leaving.

"Thanks for letting us use your girlfriend's pussy," the first bull said. "I have a feeling she'll be wanting us to use it a whole lot more." With that, the two men let themselves out of the apartment.

I went back into the bedroom and began to gently clean up the mess they had left in and on Jess, sponging her down with a cool washcloth and drying her with the towel. When I was done, I slipped the towel under her hips to absorb the cum that was still leaking out of her gaping pussy. She was still out, so I went back to the kitchen, popped the top off a cold beer, and slowly drank it down. I checked back on Jess when I had finished the beer and found that she had awakened. She smiled sweetly when she saw me.

"Well, sweetie, what did you think?" she asked. "Did you like seeing your girlfriend used like a fuck toy?"

I nodded. "I was worried you were going to get hurt, but it was really hot."

Jess giggled. "Not much to worry about there," she said. "I've had enough big cocks in my pussy and ass so I can take a lot more than I used to. I'm really glad you like it because I love having you watch it happen. Next time I think I'll have Derrick and some of his friends come over and gangbang me I front of you. How does that sound, David?"

"It sounds really intense," I said.

"Good," Jess replied. "I'll call Derrick tomorrow and set it up."

12