The Landlord Ch. 1

Story Info
Girl is forced after falling behind with rent.
1.7k words
4.13
241.8k
48
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked at the calendar, sighed in frustration and flung it across the room. She sighed, her house was freezing, she couldn’t afford to use the heating, and she was living solely on toast as she has no other food and no money to buy shopping. She was flat broke, and her rent was a week overdue and already in arrears. She knew the Dave the landlord would be calling today, as yet she didn’t know what she was going to tell him and how the hell she was going to talk her way out of being evicted.

She shivered in the draughty, damp living room, and closed her eyes. She had lost her job two months ago and had barely left the house since then, she had no one to help her out of this mess, and she felt too down to even help herself. She felt a twinge of sadness as she thought of how she had let herself go a little, her long auburn hair which she took so much pride in curling everyday, sat straight down her back, and her green eyes had lost the lustful sparkle they had once possessed.

She lost track of the time as she drifted away, but sometime later she was startled by a loud knock on the door. Anna’s stomach lurched; it was the landlord here to collect the money she owed him. Dave was a friend of a friend, a few years older than she was, tall and stocky with an olive complexion. They had got on pretty well for the first few months but since she had fallen behind on her rent she sensed the friendship had gone and that he was getting increasingly pissed off with her excuses.

She sighed as she unlocked the door and opened it; Dave was standing outside looking a little impatient. ‘Hi Dave’ she smiled weakly, Dave crossed his arms and nodded a hello ‘Anna you know this isn’t a social call don’t you’. She made him coffee, black, she couldn’t even afford milk these days. Dave sighed ‘Anna we cant carry on like this, I bought this house as an investment and you can't even manage to pay me’, he set his mug down, ‘I’m afraid in going to look for new tenants, I’m giving you a weeks notice’.

Anna knew this was coming, but the shock still hit her pretty hard, she pleaded with Dave ‘just give me a few more weeks, get back on my feet, you know, get a job, please don’t do this’. Dave tried to fight the sympathy he was beginning to feel, he was loosing money but he couldn’t help the fact that he liked Anna a lot, he found her so sexy, and often found wicked thoughts of her running through his head at night. He had tried to get close to her once, just after she has moved in, but she has made it clear that she wasn’t interested and never would be, he just wasn’t her type. He looked back at Anna who was wiping tears from her eyes, and as he did so, a thought crossed his mind, he pondered upon it for a few moments before speaking again. ‘Anna I’m sorry I have no choice, I have to evict you unless…we think about payment in other ways’.

Anna froze, unable to speak for a second ‘but we’ve been here before you know I’m not…..’. He stood up and moved to the front door tuning away to lock it, and turning back with a dark look in his eyes that she had never seen before, he looked up at her, a sinister grin spreading slowly across his face ‘babe do you really want me to kick you out?’ he said softly. ‘N-n-n-no I don’t’ Anna stuttered, she swallowed hard, her head spinning, she felt sick and dizzy. He moved back to the sofa, his face close to hers ‘well then’ he whispered hoarsely ‘this will do for the short term’ he grinned.

She winced as Dave roughly grabbed the back of her neck and yanked her over to him, kissing her had, so hard that it hurt and she could taste blood from her lips. She hated this already but knew she had no options and so closed her eyes and tried to block out what was happening to her, wishing it was over but knowing it had just begun, she fought back tears as she felt him tugging her top over her head hurriedly. He saw the tears as he threw the shirt aside, but did not think of stopping. A sudden rush of power flowed though him as he realised that he was totally in control of the situation and that she would do whatever he wanted. The thought of this made him more aroused that he was already, and the bulge in his jeans became more apparent.

He Reached behind her and fumbled clumsily with the clasp of her bra, swearing under her breath, his impatience beginning to show. Finally it came loose and he discarded at, taking a moment to take in her firm breasts and her silky smooth skin. Anna whimpered again as she grabbed her wrists and held them roughly behind her back so that she could not mover her arms. He pushed her down onto her back and began to bite her neck, moving quickly down to her nipples, which were quickly becoming erect. He bit harder at them, his free hand snaking down to her jeans and working on the buttons.

Anna cried out again, half in pain but half in excitement, she wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere but here, but the sensation of Dave biting down on her nipple was starting to get to her, she knew she didn’t want this, but it had been so long since she had had intimate contact with someone that part of her yearned for it. He could feel her struggling beneath him, but had begun to sense her excitement too; he could almost smell her. He let go of her wrists, tugging away her jeans and removing her while lacy thong at the same time.

He threw her remaining clothes aside and sat back for a moment admiring her beautiful body, her luscious breasts, his eyes moving further down until they settled on her pussy, neatly trimmed, he licked his lips and moved back toward her. He kissed her roughly as his fingers moved down past her groin and found her clitoris, she tried to kick out but he held her down. He pinched it hard between his finger and thumb and began to roll it slowly, he looked down into her eyes, wanting so badly to fuck her now, but holding back and getting more and more turned on by the power trip he was getting from this.

Dave slid his fingers down further, he could feel how wet her pussy was, and he hastily slipped a finger inside, followed swiftly by another. Anna muffled a moan, still fighting against him, still coming to terms with the fact that she was doing this to pay her rent, and a s far as she was concerned that made her a whore. He began to roughly fuck her with his fingers, pushing hard and fast into her wet pussy. He began to talk to her softly ‘come for me you dirty bitch, mmmm you like it don’t you, fucking someone to pay your rent, you know what that makes you?’. Anna closed her eyes, she was on the verge of a climax and was fighting it as hard as she could, and she didn’t want to let go for him. Dave moved his spare hand and began working her clit again, this pushed her over the edge and she couldn’t hold it back any longer, she came hard and fast over his fingers, flushing red and looking ashamed.

Dave stripped quickly as Anna recovered, catching her breath; she tried to move but he pushed her back hard ‘we’re not done yet’. He laid back against the arm of the sofa, she looked up at his rigid cock, knowing what he was going to make her do next, he looked up at her ‘do it’ he said. ‘N-n-n-o’ she stuttered, gritting her teeth stubbornly, he lunged forward and grabbed her hair in both hands, forcing her face into his groin. She gingerly held took him in her mouth and began to suck gently, he forced her head down harder, again and again, and she began to feel her arousal rise, this time deciding not to fight it. She began to suck more vigorously now, taking the base of his cock in her hand and working it up and down in time to the movements of her mouth. He gripped the sides of the sofa a closed his eyes, damn he was close, he could take little more of this, but he hadn’t finished with her yet.

He pulled Anna’s face away, and turned her over onto all fours, she caught her breath, anticipating she knew this was wrong but she wanted it now. Dave hesitated for a moment admiring her tight bottom, before plunging his cock deep inside her wet hole. He started to fuck her hard and fast, knowing full well he wouldn’t last long, he leant forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it back until she was facing the ceiling. She could feel she was close too, although she was still trying to fight it somewhat.

He increased the speed, fucking her almost brutally; she could feel her orgasm building and bit her lip to muffle a cry. Suddenly the climax ripped though her body and she let out a cry of pleasure. He felt it, he felt the muscles in her warm pussy tighten around his cock, and it was enough to push him over the edge with her, groaning released a jet of hot cum into her.

Afterwards she dressed quickly, her face burning with shame, never again would she let him do that to her, she would find another place, she’d get a job. Dave however had other ideas, he picked up the rent book and flipped through the pages. ‘Still two months behind’ he grinned ‘I’ll be back next week, you better be here waiting for me’. He closed the door on the way out, leaving Anna alone again.