The Landlord Ch. 2

Story Info
Landlord pays another visit...this time with a camera.
1.1k words
4.11
126.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent, apart from the ticking of the clock on the wall. Anna’s eyes were fixed upon it, her stomach churning, she knew Dave would be here any minute, and she still had no rent for him. She had spent the last week coming to terms with what had happened, she felt so used. A couple of times she had thought about calling her parents, asking to go back home, but she couldn’t face the ‘we told you so’ lecture yet. She had decided to stick it out for a while longer, maybe she would find a job. She felt sick knowing what was going to happen to her, but every so often she would feel an electric twinge run through her, thinking about the climax he had given her, but then she would feel ashamed and push the thought away.

There was a sharp tap at the door, and her stomach lurched, Dave was here. She opened the door, Dave walked in grinning, he was carrying a large black bag in one hand, and in the other, Anna’s rent book. She muttered a greeting, and sat down, he remained standing and showed her the open page of the book, showing her that he had deducted seventy-five pounds from her arrears, there was still weeks worth to pay off yet. Dave looked round and wrinkled his nose, ‘don’t fancy the living room today..you gonna show me your bedroom?’ he didn’t wait for an answer and headed for the stairs. Anna sighed and followed him up to the bedroom.

Dave put the bag down and motioned for her to sit on the bed, he unzipped the bag and Anna was horrified to see that he had brought a video camera with him, which he proceeded to set up. He switched it on, pointed at the bed and turned back to her, 'strip for me’ he whispered, she shook her head ‘no way, not with that thing on’ she said defiantly. He walked up and cupped her face in his hand tightly, slapping her across her cheek with the rent book, ‘just a little something for my private collection babe, nobody will see it, and it would knock a months rent off, you could pay what you owe quicker’. He grinned, tossing the book aside, knowing that he had made her an offer she couldn’t turn down, she’d do just about anything for the right price.

Swallowing hard and wincing, she removed her shirt, followed by her jeans and her underwear, the cold air hit her naked flesh, covering her with gosebumps. Dave watched, eyes fixated on her, ‘lie down’ he commanded, admiring her naked body and feeling the bulge in his trousers just from looking at her. He thought about fucking her, doing it now, he wanted her so bad but he relished in the surge of power when he thought about what was coming next.

‘Let me see you touch yourself’ he demanded, she opened her mouth to protest but stopped herself, thinking of the amount of rent this would clear. She turned her attention to massaging her breasts, feeling her nipples harden between her fingers, she closed her eyes, tracing her hands over her smooth skin, trying to keep her composure, trying not to become aroused by the feel of her hands. Dave stripped his clothes quickly and stood watching her, ‘play with your pussy’ he said sternly, she hesitated for a moment before tracing her hand further down and fining her clit. Her arousal stirred more and more, but at the same time she felt dirty and cheap, she looked up at Dave who was staring at her, stroking his hard cock gently.

‘Finger yourself Anna’ he glanced over to the camera, the flashing light indicating it was running ‘make yourself cum for me’ he began to move his hand a little faster, gripping harder. Anna slipped a finger inside her pussy, surprised at how wet she was; she threw caution to the wind and followed with a second finger, moving them slowly at first. She couldn’t help the feeling that was beginning to overcome her, she increased her speed and let out a low moan. Dave moved closer to her, still tugging on his now rigid cock, he was painfully hard. '‘I want to watch you come now’ he growled, she moved her fingers faster and fucked herself harder, feeling her juices trickling down her knuckles, her breath quickening. She felt her climax coming, and moved her fingers still faster, biting her lip to muffle a cry as her hips bucked and the wave ripped though her. When she has become still again, Dave too her hand and licked her fingers clean, enjoying the taste, ‘mmmm good girl’ he grinned.

Moving closer, he leaned over the bed, resting his knees on the edge, his erection hovering an inch from her lips as he stroked the top. ‘Suck it’ he demanded, she opened her mouth and allowed him to push his cock in a little way, claming her warm lips around it, tasting salty pre-cum at the tip. He leaned forward a little, using a hand to support his weight, and moving the other down to her pussy, replacing her fingers with his, gasping at the warmth and wetness that met him.

He began to move his hips a little, fucking her mouth, gently at first, then a little harder, mirroring the movements with his fingers at the same time, pushing his thumb over her clit and circling it slowly, hearing her let out a muffled moan as she sucked harder. He knew he couldn’t hold out for much longer, he closed his eyes, loving the warm, wet feeling of her mouth around him, and the light and occasional graze of her teeth against him, sending electric tingles through his body.

She could feel the delicious friction as he finger fucked her harder, moving faster and increasing the pressure in her clit, pushing her over the edge, sending another orgasm ripping through her body. Dave felt her pussy spasm around his fingers, letting go of his own climax, which he had been struggling to hold, groaning as he pumped cum into her mouth, feeling her choke a little as she struggled to swallow it all.

Anna was glad it was all over so quickly, and actually didn’t feel to bad this time, she’d paid more off her rent and had not done as much, at this rate it would all be over soon and she could get on with her life again. Dave grinned as he packed away the camera, today had been short, but he had a reason for that, and had planned this and the next stage before he’d even arrived today, he put the tape in his bag, he had plans for it, and for her, and it as far as he was concerned rent arrears or not, he was only just beginning.