The Landlord Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day I show up and pay a visit to Ashleigh.
1.5k words
3.65
21.5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at Gillian's door at 2pm, an hour earlier than what I promised, deviant excitement got the better of me.

It's a stormy day outside, the light in the hallway flickers off and on in sync with the wind.

I almost knock on the door before deciding to try the handle first, the door opens up.

A half-eaten bowl of cereal sits on the coffee table. Smell of cheap perfume, shampoo and cigarettes wafts through the apartment.

"Gillian?"

No answer. I make my way up the hall, the faint sound of rap music comes out from behind Ashleigh's room door. I give the door a light push, it opens up. Ashleigh lays on her bed wearing a pair of headphones, a burned out joint sits in her ashtray.

She's wearing a bargain basement pink velour tracksuit as pyjamas for lazing around the house, top unzipped enough to see she isn't wearing a t shirt, her freckled chest skin on display. Matching pink ankle socks.

I lean over her, taking in the scent of her coconut lotion as I pick the joint out of the ashtray. I take out my lighter and spark up the joint, loud enough to make Ashleigh stir in her nap.

I blow the smoke onto Ashleigh's peaceful sleeping face. Her full lips shiny and slick with watermelon lip gloss just begging to be sucked, licked and bitten. Thoughts of fucking her the way I fucked her mother are filling up my mind in a series of sick animalistic moving images. I take another quick draw of the joint.

I clear my throat impatiently, Ashleigh jolts awake, takes her a second to realize I'm looming over her;

"What the fuck!?"

"Your Mom invited me over."

There's a submissive worried glint in her eye that makes my cock twitch.

"Get the fuck out of my room."

I lick my lips savoring her joint. "I helped myself, I hope you don't mind?"

"Get the fuck out of my room. Please."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"I was wondering if you were looking to make some money?"

She pauses.

"Working where?"

"You'd be working from home."

She flinches nervously as I reach into the pocket of my lucky jacket and take out my wallet. I take out a fifty.

"What would- doing what?"

"You could start by taking off your clothes."

I drop the fifty on to her exposed chest and take out another two notes from my wallet.

"I have a boyfriend."

"He doesn't have to know."

I reach out and tug down on the zip of her top. Her purple bra, milky freckled ribs and smooth belly revealed to me.

She sits frozen, not sure of what she should do. I grab the waist line of her trousers and tug them down to her knees.

"Wait-"

"Fucking relax." I hiss, my prick is now doing the thinking for my hands as I grab and grip her purple floral print thong. My calloused right hand squeezing and applying pressure to her soft sensitive young mound of cunt.

She grabs my wrist, it's futile though, she's enjoying the combination of pleasure and pain. She gasps as I push my thumb down on her clit hard making little circles, her grip on my wrist lessens. Her breathing quickens. She's almost gasping. Her eyes clenched shut.

"How long have you been with your boyfriend?"

She lets out a light moan as I apply more pressure, squeezing and pulling on her soft sensitive skin.

"Answer me slut."

"A- a year."

The answer makes blood rush through me. I grab her hips and flip her onto her stomach. I tear her thong off of her body snapping the cheap fabric. She tries to cover her cunt with her left hand out of shyness. I pull her hand away and push my mouth against the perfect slit, my stubble jags the peach eighteen year old skin as I slither my tongue against her lips and clit with force.

She tastes sweet, her pussy is already moist for me. I suck the skin of her pussy lips hard, caressing her flesh with my teeth and stubble. I spit on it before sliding my thumb inside of her, warm, wet cunt walls contracting around and squeezing down.

"Fuck." She says between gasps.

I pull my thumb out of her and suck on it, tasting her young nubile juices.

I unbuckle and remove my belt, zip pulled down, unbuttoned, jeans are around my thighs as I rub my prick against her immaculate lips.

I stand up off of the bed and walk around to her face. I grab her long silky smooth hair and tug her head towards my hanging semi erect cock. Her eyes widen at the sight of it. I take a hold of the base and slap it against her face repeatedly.

"Suck it."

She opens her lips with nervous anticipation. I push my 52 year old dick inside her mouth. Her tongue ring moves around the thick hardening meat quick. She winces at the taste of her Mother still not washed off from yesterday.

"That's it slut." I growl as I pull out and push back in, slowly fucking her face with the length of my cock.

"That taste is your Mom."

She attempts to spit out the cock but I grab a hold of her ears and hold her head in place as she gags and salivates all over me.

"Fucking cunt." The words spill out of me involuntarily as I get lost in the sensations of her mouth.

"Look at me."

She obliges, opening her big beautiful bright watering eyes. Tears welling up as I massage the back of her throat with the tip of my now hard cock. I release my grip on her head and let her regain her breath.

Streams of spit hang off of her chin as she snorts through her nose for dear life. I jerk off in front of her face caressing my thick turgid prick centimeters away from her spit and cum covered mouth.

I grab her head and push myself back inside, she chokes on me as I thrust my hips fucking her mouth just as hard as I fucked her Mom's asshole last night.

"Do you want fucked like your Mom?" I ask her lost in the sexual high of her tongue, cheeks and lips.

I pull out of her face so she can answer. Hyperventilating for air for a minute before she is able to answer;

"I don't know." She answers shy and nervous.

I turn her away from me and push her down onto her belly on the bed. She grips her quilt as I push my pulsing hard as stone prick against her virginal sphincter. She panics instantly, I put my hand over her mouth and drop my weight on top of her, forcing my Cialis prick into her shitpipe. She's so tight it almost hurts as my flesh scrapes around hers and her asshole milks me, tensed up. She lets out a muffled scream into my hand as I pop her cherry.

"Fuck yes. This is what your Mom likes bitch." I hiss into her ear as I pump back and forward savoring the feeling of this eighteen year old asshole jerking me off.

Her hands grip the quilt with white knuckles as my pace quickens, sliding in and out of her faster and harder. She bites my palm as she screams and cries into my hand.

I use my free hand to grab a hold of her tight wet cunt slit.

The front door unlocks and Gillian comes home. I'm too lost in the pleasure of her daughter's asshole to care. Ashleigh begins to buck against me in a futile attempt to get me off of her instead only pushing me further inside her ass to unchartered territory.

Gillian's footsteps grow closer to the bedroom door, I aim Ashleigh's head towards the door as it opens and Gillian steps in.

Gillian stops in her tracks, wide eyed and frozen. My hand covered in snot, tears and spit covering her daughter's mouth as I sodomize her.

"She's helping you pay the rent." I snarl at Gillian between deep breaths.

Gillian steps out of the room. I quicken my pace, I can't hold it in anymore, I begin shooting streams of thick gooey warm cum inside her. I let out a euphoric moan into Ashleigh's ear and pull out of her ass. I stand up off of the bed.

Ashleigh lays there, freshly fucked, ravaged, bare ass exposed leaking with cum.

I light up her joint and take a few draws.

"Run yourself a bath, shit out all that cum, I'm going to keep your Mom company."

Ashleigh, mortified has nothing to say. She pulls up her tracksuit bottoms.

I step out of the room, Gillian stands there with her hand over her mouth.

I reach out and grab a fistful of Gillian's hair. "Now it's your turn."