The Landlords

Story Info
This apartment came with certain benefits!
4.8k words
4.48
108.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,759 Followers

My name is Jack, and everything in this story is true, but the names have been changed to protect us all.

I suppose everyone has had both good and bad experiences with landlords. Some seem very nice and reasonable when they show you the place, but can be totally uncooperative once you have put down a deposit and moved in. I did have one memorable experience where the landlords were cooperative, and then some.

After working for several years after college, I had applied at the last minute and been accepted late to graduate school at a prestigious Southern private university, and after a three day drive I arrived in town about 6 days before classes were to begin. I had absolutely no knowledge of the neighborhoods at all, and no leads on a place to stay. The graduate admissions guy said apartments were so hard to find that I might end up in a dorm for one semester until I worked my way onto the waiting lists. I had no desire to be the only 29 year old living in a dorm.

It was already four in the afternoon when I located the university building where I would have my humble TA's office, and started a circle search on foot, looking for what options I had. About six blocks from the edge of campus, I came upon a well kept, perfectly restored three story Victorian style house. There was a sign in a third floor window advertising "furnished apartment for rent". I rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a professorial looking man wearing wire rim glasses about 40 years old, who introduced himself as Andy. He explained that he was an office manager for a brokerage firm downtown, and he just got home after the market closed for the day. He said my timing was good, as he just put the sign in the window this morning, and I was the first to inquire. He showed me the apartment, which had been made up with a second floor kitchen and bath and the third floor attic that had been insulated and finished inside as a living room and bedroom. After he made a quick call to the registrar to confirm my status as a grad student, we soon struck a deal and he even helped my carry my stuff up from my truck.

He also invited me for supper when his wife got home from her teaching job at the state University campus about 40 miles away. I began unpacking and then took a shower.

His wife, Nell, turned out be a petite redhead about 5' 2" tall, with flashing green eyes and a stunning figure, and she was easily ten years younger than Andy. She greeted me at the back stairs to the shared porch and invited me into the living room where Andy was adjusting a major league stereo system. The smell of something Italian was wafting in from the kitchen, and Nell handed me a glass of red wine and we all sat down on the couch. We swapped a few stories and traded background information about where we grew up, and they gave me some tips on the neighborhood: the best dry cleaners, grocery store, farmer's market, a bagel shop, and a few restaurants. Nell walked to the kitchen and a few minutes later announced that we should come to the table for dinner, which was excellent.

We polished off the wine soon after the spaghetti, and they invited me up to an upstairs area on top of the kitchen roof. We ascended a narrow stairway, and emerged in an enclosed "roof garden" like you might find on a roof in Manhattan. There was a five foot wall all around the edge of the area, and trees and tall ornamental plants in containers were scattered all around the roof. There was also what looked like a greenhouse and another small out building adjacent to it. In front of the green house was a setting of lounge chairs and a small table. Andy had carried up another bottle of wine and some glasses, and he poured each of us a generous glass of wine. Nell was carrying a cigar box, which she sat down on the table while she sipped her wine. I commented on how nice the little private garden area was, and she smiled and said it was the best feature of their house. She said they often spent their evenings here, and that is was cool and well ventilated and screened from view of all the neighbors. She then opened up the cigar box and began rolling a joint from what looked and smelled like some very powerful stuff. Andy looked at me expectantly and I smiled, remarking that I could see some real advantages to their roof garden.

Nell lit the joint, took a deep hit, and passed it me. I did a modest hit and passed it to Andy. I could feel the effect almost immediately, and began to feel a very pleasant buzz, along with a feeling of warmth and flushness all over my skin. The wine began to taste even better, and the sight of Nell smoking the joint had become an erotic picture for me. When she passed it back to me I imagined that there was a spark of electricity when our hands touched. I focused more on Nell and watched with rapt attention as she removed her light jacket, revealing a bare midriff and knit top that highlighted her breasts beautifully. She leaned back in her chair and her arms behind her head, further emphasizing her breasts, and I could imagine seeing the nipples through the knit pattern of her top. I glanced sheepishly at Andy, realizing that he had caught me staring at his wife, but he had a strange, far away look in his eyes and did not seem to be looking directly at me. I saw his eyes dart to his wife's chest, and then over to me. But he did not look at my eyes, but instead seemed to be looking down at my crotch! I told myself I must be imagining this, or maybe he was just a little cross-eyed. Nell stood up and brought the joint over to me, stretching like a cat as she did so. If Andy was looking at my crotch now, he was definitely seeing some activity, as I felt myself strain against the front of my jeans. I cut my eyes over at Andy, and he clearly was looking at my crotch, with that strange look on his face that I could only describe as weird: he looked kind of flushed and was breathing a little fast, and he seemed almost more stoned than the few tokes he had taken would account for.

Nell announced that it was getting cool up here, and I was instantly afraid that she would put her jacket back on. Andy spoke up and suggested that we get in the hot tub. I said I didn't see one, and he walked over to what I thought was the greenhouse and opened the doors to reveal a large fiberglass tub about 8 feet in diameter, already bubbling and steaming slightly.

"Wow", I exclaimed, "it's really hidden in there!"

Nell smiled and said "The tub house let's us use it in the winter, too."

Nell and Andy walked toward the tub, and I said "Guys, I don't have any trunks with me, and it would take me a while to unpack enough boxes to find any, so maybe I better call it a night."

"Well, Jack" said Nell with a smile, "We don't allow any clothes in the tub anyway, so stick around and join us!" With that, she slipped out of her jeans, and then stopped and glanced at Andy. He looked like he was in a trance, but then she cleared her throat and he immediately skinned out of his all his clothes and hopped in to the tub. I watched him slip into the water up to his neck and then turned my gaze back to Nell. She looked pointedly at me a cleared her throat again. I got the message. I dropped my clothes on the table, pausing for a second to step out of my underwear, and then stood looking directly at her for an instant, my erection obvious. I then hopped into the hot tub, on the side opposite Andy, never taking my eyes off of her.

She moved to the edge of the tub, still wearing her jeans and the knit top, through which the outlines of her nipples were now unmistakable. She paused at the edge, and I realized that petite little Nell had an exhibitionist streak in her a mile wide. She slowly removed her jeans and took her time folding them and putting them on the chair, with the movements involved being a little slow and obviously erotic. She then moved right to the edge of the tub, and slowly peeled of the knit top while looking directly at me. Her nipples were not only erect, but were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Her breasts were perfect globes, about 36C, almost alabaster white where her bikini top had shaded them, but lightly tanned beyond that, displaying each breast and nipple like a triangular matt around a picture frame. Her nipples were fully erect and a beautifully pink against the white background. They were perfect. I couldn't help but let out an audible "wow" when I saw them. She seemed to enjoy the effect they had on me, paused to make sure I was looking, and then slowly peeling off her panties, too. She paused and as she stepped up and into the tub slowly and deliberatly. I was able to confirm that she was a natural red head, with closely cropped bright red pubic hair trimmed into a heart shape, and a few lovely freckles right above where the hair stopped.

I held my breath as she sat down, careful to leave her breasts above the water level. She leaned back against the wall of the tub and spread her arms out along the edge, again shamelessly emphasizing her incredible breasts. "That feels wonderful" she exclaimed, and I finally remembered to breath. I have always had fantasies about redheads, but had never been with one.

I unrolled my now thick tongue and said, "Andy, you are one lucky guy!"

I forced my eyes away from Nell and looked at Andy. He still had that same weird dreamy look on his face and said in a monotone "I have learned to share." I was frozen for a moment, and then Nell reached out and pulled Andy to one breast, which he proceeded to kiss and lick. Nell looked at me and then cupped the other breast in her hand, offering it to me. "This one is getting lonely!"

I didn't hesitate any longer. I decided to take my time and tease her a bit. At first I just let my hot breath fall on her nipple, and then carefully brushed my lips around the periphery of her breast, never actually touching the aureole or the nipple. A low moan escaped from her lips, and then I lost myself in total devotion to her incredible chest. I circled all the way around with my tongue, and brushed the aureole lightly with my lips, still not touching the nipple itself. Her nipple swelled almost to bursting, and when I couldn't stand it anymore, I took it in my mouth. I'm not sure how long I worked on it, as time seemed to stand still, but I felt her nipples throb and get even hotter under my mouth, and then a shudder went through her body. Her knees pushed outward against my legs in a spasm that opened her legs, and I realized she was having an orgasm just from the nipple stimulation the two of us were providing. This was one very sensitive and sensuous woman.

She stood up and pressed her pussy onto Andy's face, grabbing his head and roughly directing the motions she wanted. Andy made a sound almost like an animal, partially drowned out by her muff, and then devoted himself to eating her out. She threw her head back unabashedly and tossed it from side to side and said "Oh yes baby! Get me ready"

I watched in fascination as her nipples swelled once again and she had another shuddering orgasm. She turned around and offered Andy her ass, and he quickly began to lick at suck at it with even more enthusiasm than he had with her pussy. "Oh yes, baby, lick that ass!" she hoarsely muttered. She then looked at me and motioned for me to stand up. I rose out of the water and she began to slowly lick the bottom of my cock, never taking her green eyes off of mine. The effect was absolutely hypnotizing. I strained to rise up more towards her mouth, using my calf muscles to push up towards her. She pulled back slightly, making it clear that she was in control of the process. She slowly circled my dick with her tongue, and then licked up and down the shaft slowly and tantalizingly. She then slowly took me into her mouth, just the tip, and then inexorably began to take more and more of me all the way in. Her green eyes bored into mine like lasers.

She stopped her motion for a minute, and said "I want you to hold out as long as you can, but when you are ready, I want it all! I am going to suck you dry and swallow every drop!" I almost passed out when she said it, as it tracked almost perfectly to many of my long awaited fantasy redhead's exploits. "And then", she said "I expect you to eat my pussy for a long time!"

She returned to her task and soon got my above average size dick all the way down her throat, with her lips hitting my pubic bone. She slowly pulled back, increasing her suction as she did so. The sensation was incredible, and the combination of her ministrations and the look on her face was swiftly causing me to lose control. She used less pressure and circled her tongue around me on the down stroke, the used maximum suction on the upstroke. I felt like I was hooked up to a milking machine! It did not take long until I felt beyond the point of no return. My feet twitched, my calves flexed, and I was surrendered to her. She felt the first spasm and stopped her frantic motion, but slowly increased her suction. It felt like her mouth was at a temperature much above that of the hot tub water! The first spurt launched out of me into her mouth and she swallowed it unhesitatingly. When the second spasm began, she expertly drained me. I almost passed out! She stayed with me through 4 more spurts, sucking each one out of me and swallowing them without pause, all the while maintaining eye contact with those green lasers. I had never experienced anything like it before.

My knees almost buckled and I fell back against the side of the tub, luckily resting my head on one of the headrests instead of banging it against the edge of the tub. She licked her lips and made one more exaggerated swallowing gesture, and said "from now on, I am going to call you Maxwell House, because you were good to the last drop!" The she got a different look on her face and said "Okay, big boy, little Nell's turn now!"

She reached up and somehow positioned herself with her pussy right in front of my face. She held her legs out horizontally on either side of my head like a gymnast, and then moved her pussy forward to my mouth. I looked up right before her box enveloped me and realized that there were several iron pipes suspended from the ceiling that she could grab on to support herself with. But then her thighs closed around me and I turned my attention to her pussy. What an incredible thing it was!

Her labia were flaming red like a blushing redhead's face, and they were distended and engorged with blood. Her clitoris was erect and sticking out from under its cover like a toggle switch, and waves of gooey juice were dripping down the sides of her inner thighs. The smell was incredible, and I forgot about Andy and everything else in the world while I explored her snatch. I slowly licked the juice from her thighs without touching anything else, and that seemed to make even more juices flow. I gently licked, and sucked, and kissed and bit and slurped and generally just gave it up for her incredible pussy. She had another orgasm, pressing her thighs against my head in a grip that any wrestler would envy. She seemed to effortlessly hold herself suspended with her arms. I quit trying to be inventive and just explored all around seeing what tasted different. She had another shuddering orgasm, and squeezed my head so hard with her thighs that I was afraid I was going to pass out. Another wave of juice flowed and I greedily swallowed it all. I would have made my own clever remark about Maxwell House, too, but I could not bear the thought of breaking contact with her pussy to talk, and her thighs were gripping me so strongly I could not actually speak! I then began to tease her clit with my tongue, just brushing it at first, then adding more pressure and contact with each stroke.

"That's it!" she cried. "Don't stop that!" I wasn't about to. I began a rhythm of alternating tongue thrusts into her pussy with broad licks on her clit and strong suction on it. I finally concentrated on her clit and tongued it with increasing force while applying suction to it. She began to pump her hips into my face, and as I felt another wave of juice coming, so I started to gently nibble her clit with my teeth and she wailed like a banshee and had two more spasms and clamped her thighs around my head with each one. "Yeah, yeah!" she moaned, and a final wave of her incredible pussy juice flooded my face and disappeared into my greedy mouth.

She pulled herself up a little farther on the pipe handholds coming down from the floor, and then spread her legs at a 45 degree angle like a upside down "Y". Olga Korbut had nothing on little Nell; she was an accomplished sexual gymnast. "Jack?" she breathed in a little girl voice, "would you please fuck me now?"

My dick answered the call. I was already halfway back to being hard while I was drinking her juices, and her invitation brought me fully back to life. I stepped up in front of her, and her incredible nipples looked like pebbles as I entered her. She was hot and wet, but I was surprised at the grip her pussy muscles put on me. When I got fully in, she then gripped me like a pair of pliers wrapped in a wet washcloth, then relaxed as I started back out. Her control was unbelievable, and soon we established a rhythm. She would relax almost fully when I first started into her, and then when I almost hit her cervix she would bear down on me like a bear trap. As I started back out, she would "pulse" her grip, reaching maximum just as I was almost all the way out of her, then relaxing again as I started back in. She was actually strong enough to prevent me from hitting her cervix, so I stopped worrying about causing her any pain and went into "animal mode", fucking her as enthusiastically as I could muster. I noticed some movement behind her, and saw Andy position himself right under her ass, with his face only a few inches from her pussy.

He had that same faraway look in his eyes, but was sporting an erection and his hips were swaying back and forth in time with my thrusts. He said "Baby I wish you could see this! Your whole pussy is fire engine red, and his dick is pushing and pulling a whole ring of flesh in and out with it. I can see the muscles of your legs flexing in time with his strokes. You are so beautiful!" She gasped and moaned loudly. He moved even closer. "Baby you are gonna get dehydrated from making pussy juice! It is dripping down your legs like melting ice cream." Her legs begin to shake like she was having a convulsion, and she started moving herself up and down on the handholds in time with my thrusts. It was like she was chinning herself up and down on my dick. She screamed and threw her head back, then had three shuddering orgasms in a row. With each one I thought her pussy would pinch my dick off, it was that strong. She stopped all motion for about 20 seconds, and then laughed heartily, way down in her throat.

"Andy?" she said "would you please get my ass ready?" Andy dove in and began licking her ass and then sucking juice from her pussy and lubricating her ass with it, all the time he was humming and frigging his dick frantically. After a few minutes, she said "Thanks baby, now watch this!" He sat back down on the edge of the tub, and I figured it was time for me to be a back door man. I moved around to the other side of her, then pushed my dick to the entrance of her anus, and then slowly pushed it in. She gasped. Her asshole was tighter than her pussy, but it lacked the kind of muscle control that her pussy did. She began to squeal a little bit as I pushed on, and said "Go slow at first, Jack!" I crept forward slowly, but did not stop. Andy returned to moderating. "I wish you can see this babe! It looks like it would be impossible for you to take it, but your little pink asshole is relaxing and he just keeps moving in a little bit at a time! He's about ¼ of the way in now."

conanthe
conanthe
2,759 Followers
12