The Landlord's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them collapsed, exhausted onto the bed. After a short period of deep breathing, Rose moved down to suck her husband's prick clean. Hetty was surprised that she would suck it after it had been in her ass, but she was beyond being shocked. She moved in and sucked her father's balls.

Mark's prick was too sensitive to take any more and he felt that he had been getting a bit too much attention from his ladies. He eased their heads away from his groin and turned to savour Hetty's lovely, young pussy. He licked her clit then slipped his tongue deep into her cunt. Hetty moaned as he worked his tongue on her. It was her Dad who was tonguing her cunt. She had dreamed of things like this for years. Just then she felt another tongue in her ass. Fucking hell, her Mum was rimming her. Hetty was overcome. An orgasm coursed through her body.

They drifted off to sleep together. Mark's last thought was that as soon as The Promise made some money he was going to buy a super king size bed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Nerd Girl at Faculty Stag Night Awkward freshman gets what she wants from six professorsin Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Kinky Aunt Young man discovers his widow Aunt needs to be dominated.in BDSM
More Stories