The Landlord's Protégé Pt. 05

Story Info
Busted! Endings and beginnings.
13.3k words
4.4
10.3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty Three

On the Wednesday of the first week in February, Susan received a phone call from Katy.

"It's Uncle Harry," she told her, "He's had a stroke -- not a big one, but the doctors are worried."

Victor came out of the bedroom. "What's the matter?" he asked, seeing her worried look.

"My uncle," she said. "He's ill -- a stroke."

"You want to go?"

"I can't," she replied. "The children."

"How long would you be gone for?"

"A couple of days."

"I'll look after them."

She hugged him hard. She knew he was more than capable.

"The weather's taking a turn for the worse," he told her. "Go by train."

She went to the nursery school with Victor, and told Gail that Victor would look after her, then the same with Carl's Day nursery. The little girl jumped up and down happily, so Susan felt relieved.

On her arrival at her uncle's, the family wondered where the children were, and she told them that Victor was looking after them.

"So you patched things up with him," said Katy.

Susan nodded.

"He sounds a very nice man," said Aunt Lucy.

"He is," Susan said warmly. "Very nice indeed. The children love him, and he helps me out no end. You know I found out he's the owner of the flats I manage?"

"He'll be a wealthy man then!" laughed Katy. "Very eligible!"

"I suppose so." Susan tried to sound non-committal.

"You should invite him down to see us," said Lucy. "Harry and I would love to meet him. You said he used to be in the army?"

"Yes," Susan replied. "He was in the SAS, and something in intelligence. He still does some work for the Ministry of Defence."

"You must bring him down," said Katy. "Sounds just my type!" and she laughed.

Susan's visit was a short one, since Harry was being treated and was unlikely to suffer another stroke, but as she said to Victor when she returned, she had been neglecting her family for too long. She wanted to visit regularly, about once a month.

Victor thought it was a good idea, suggesting weekends so she could take the children. Her brother's family could put her and the children up, to take the pressure off Lucy and Harry.

"And the family want to meet you," she said. "They were impressed you were looking after the children."

Victor agreed to go with her when both of them were free.

The next day she received a text from Ian.

You came to see Harry and I missed you. Don't miss me out next time, please my love?

It made her think. In the helter-skelter of her love affair with Victor, she had almost forgotten him. She felt guilty. She would see him next time and explain about Victor.

Victor and Susan grew closer and more affectionate as the weeks went by. She looked happier, and Victor could not believe how close and loving they were, and how suddenly his life was that of a husband with a family -- except of course that he wasn't her husband, and they did not live together full time.

Then came March. Susan took the children with her for a long weekend, going south on Thursday afternoon, and due to return on the Tuesday following. Once again she stayed with Keith and Amy. It was crowded with the extra children but the children loved it. Susan spent the day on Friday with Harry and Lucy, and Amy brought the children along later for the evening meal.

"You didn't bring Mr Freeman," said Lucy. "Was he busy?"

"Perhaps next time," said Susan avoiding an answer. It reminded her of her problem with Ian. She knew if he asked, she would sleep with him again, and she felt uncomfortable about Victor and about Ian; she had loving feelings for them both.

Katy breezed in on Saturday morning.

"Hey, Sis!" she greeted Susan, and they hugged and kissed. They two sat together and Susan told her about the happenings of the past month. She did not mention her affaire with Victor. Later she would wonder why, but at the time she avoided giving the news without thinking about it. As a result, Katy invited her out for the evening.

"Just a drink with Alan and me," she said. "Why don't you ask Ian?"

Susan had remembered his text and felt guilty about him. "OK," she said, and immediately phoned him. He was enthusiastic, but invited her over for the afternoon.

"Go on," said Amy, "The kids are happy and occupied. Ian's been asking about you, you know. He was sad you didn't see him last time."

"There wasn't time," Susan said. "In any case, I was here to see Uncle Harry."

"Well, go tonight," Amy insisted. "We can cope until tomorrow morning." Amy smiled knowingly, and Susan blushed.

Ian undressed her in the bedroom. The evening in the pub had been very pleasant and they had parted from Katy and Alan at the car park. They had not asked Susan if she was going home with them; it was assumed all round that she would go with Ian. And she had, walking hand in hand, until they reached his front door when he had kissed her passionately and she had responded in kind, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth, and pulling on his hair.

Once down to her lingerie, she stopped his further stripping of her, and took his clothes off, kissing him voraciously between garments. By the time she pulled his boxer shorts down, he was hard and ready. She cast a glance at his erection, and felt the dampness in her thong. She unclasped her bra and pushed her thong down. Then they kissed again, their hands roaming up and down, round, under, pressing and probing.

They dived for the bed and he pushed her over on her back, rearing over her and pushing deep into her in one violent thrust.

"Oh, Yes!" she cried, as he filled her. Further words were not exchanged. As his assault on her womanhood increased in tempo he pushed himself up on his arms and slammed into her again and again, harder and harder, staring at her tits as they shivered with each assault.

It did not hurt her, and she didn't wonder why. She lifted her legs and scissored them behind Ian's back, humping herself up to meet him. Both grunted and groaned with each crashing burying, until she sang out in her release, and her twitching and clasping provoked his own resolution, as he spewed into her with deep moans.

He rolled off her and they lay side by side staring at the ceiling. Both were breathing heavily.

"God, I needed that!" he gasped.

"Um yeah!" she echoed, but suddenly remembered Victor. Guilt overcame her. How could she leave his bed and be in Ian's two days later rutting like animals?

He sensed something. "Something the matter?"

"You never called me." she said, thinking quickly. "I thought you might."

"I emailed you every day for the first week," he said.

She was genuinely puzzled at this. "I never got any." she said looking towards him. Isn't he gorgeous, she thought, gazing at his handsome face.

"They didn't bounce," he said. "D'you ever look in your junk file?"

"Not usually," she said. "I just empty it when it's full; I look it over then. But I haven't done that since Christmas."

"I bet your spam filter bunged my stuff in there," he suggested.

"I promise to look when I get home," she said.

"I was hoping this would be your home one day. You said you would think about it."

"When I didn't get anything from you, I rather let it drop -- I thought you might have changed your mind, and didn't want to push things."

It was half a lie, and she knew it. She remembered being preoccupied with apologising to Victor, and then his prowess as a lover and his constant love for her in every aspect of life had put Ian out of her mind. Victor had taken her to heights that no one, not even Ian, had taken her.

She didn't even think about Ian when she visited her Uncle Harry after the stroke. Her guilt became heavier when she realised that she had forgotten about Victor until coupling with Ian. What was wrong with her? She was being unfaithful to two men.

"I'll never change my mind," he was saying. "I always loved you. Even when you were gone. I went out with girls but none of them were enough after you. It was agony knowing you were with that toe-rag, having his children."

She loved him for that, and pulled him to her. She now felt guilty at throwing him over for a wastrel like Seth -- I wasn't even all that happy with him, she thought. But Ian makes me happy. Another thought then came unbidden, So does Victor. That thought arrested her. She was being unfaithful to two men. It could not continue, but she loved being with each of them and making love with them both and she knew both men enjoyed her.

"Penny for them?" Ian asked.

She thought fast. "I didn't think about us, after that misunderstanding after Christmas, and so my dilemma about coming back home for good hasn't been resolved. I love my job and my friends, and the life I have there. I'm more at home there than here."

"Your family is all here," he said. "I'm here."

"I know," she sighed. "That's why it's so difficult. My job is very important to me; if I came back here I would have to give it up."

"I earn enough for two, you know," he offered.

"Ian," she corrected him, "it's not that; the job is part of my life. I'm good at it -- very good. It gives me my independence, and my value. I've never had that before -- I was always dependent on Seth, and now I don't know if I can go back to being dependent again. I'm my own woman now, with two children to support, and I'm happy and satisfied to be just that."

"You might be able to get another job," he said. "There are lots of openings for office staff."

"But my job isn't an office job," she said, becoming exasperated. "I run a number of blocks of flats, I organise and oversee staff, I employ workmen for maintenance. I liaise with tenants and owner-occupiers. It's varied, it involves travel, accounting, communication. I'm an executive manager. You see?"

"I didn't realise," he said, "but you will think about it?"

"I will," she answered. "Now, you ready for a return match?" she reached for him. "Oh, I feel you are."

She climbed atop him, and rode him. Afterwards they lay and hugged and then suddenly she wanted to go back to her children. She promised him Monday evening, and he invited her to the house for a meal.

He was a good cook and after the meal they spent three hours in bed taking their time, before she had to go back and pack to go home.

This time she promised to keep in touch, and to invite him up to stay. However, as her flat and Victor got nearer she felt all the conflicting emotions and worries returning. She wondered how she would explain Ian to Victor, if Ian came to stay with her. Come to that she needed to explain Victor to Ian.

When she opened the door of the flat there was a note on the floor.

Dearest Susan, you'll be tired after the journey, I've prepared supper. Come up. All my love, Victor.

Her heart swelled with love at his thoughtfulness, and after dropping her bags and sorting the children out, the family took the lift to the top floor. He was waiting at the door, a broad welcoming smile on his face.

As usual the children overwhelmed him, hugging and kissing him, then he stood and she fell into his arms and they kissed. She felt so much at home in his arms, and Ian began to recede.

They had a happy supper, and Susan wanted to stay. She said nothing, and Victor understood.

"I think you need a good night's sleep," he said. "You'll be tired out. Work day tomorrow?"

She nodded.

"You're welcome to stay the night," he said as he stroked her hair, "but you might be better in your own bed."

She realised why she loved him so much; his concern was for her and her alone. He forgot himself for her.

"I'd like to stay," she said, "but--"

"You need your sleep."

"Yes, but I want to sleep with you."

The children had a full set of night clothes and toiletries, so it was natural for them to sleep there. Susan and Victor found themselves together in bed, wrapped in each other's arms. After some kisses they disentangled and said their 'Good Nights' and 'Sleep Tights' and settled. He made no attempt to excite her.

As she drifted off to sleep, she thought how considerate he was, and then the thought passed through her head that she felt so secure with Victor, and that Ian was her young lover. She was too tired to react to the thought, and she slept. In the morning she had forgotten about it.

Life resumed its hectic pace for her as Spring came round. Some of the blocks needed running repairs and decoration. Another needed re-roofing and getting tenders and assessing them for quality as well as price took more than a few meetings with George.

Then she got her first email from Ian and it really made her think. The memories of his love-making came back afresh and she felt guilty. She felt torn between her ex-boyfriend and Victor with whom she was living, albeit between the two flats.

She wondered whether to explain to Victor what had transpired during her long weekend, but felt afraid to do so. She wondered whether to mention Victor in her email to Ian, but decided against that as well. She would have to explain one day soon, but not yet.

So the weeks went by. Her resolution to go back south every month went by the board. Easter she spent with Victor, and they did things together as a family. It was mid May when things caught up with her.

She had been emailing Ian weekly, telling him how busy she was and how the children took up her time, telling him about their days out, their trips, but never mentioning Victor. He emailed back giving his news and each time asking when she was coming home. In mid May he reminded her how long it was since she had seen him, and asked that if she was not coming south, he could come north and visit her.

She didn't think for a second, but invited him for the following weekend. It was only after she had sent the email, that she realised what she had done. Ian was bound to meet Victor; he would be staying with her, and in her bed. She sighed. It was too late now to change things.

Wednesday saw her in Victor's flat for the evening meal with the children, with a view to staying the night. Over the meal she broached the subject.

"Victor," she said. "I won't be around at the weekend, I've got an old school friend coming to stay, so I'll be tied up."

"OK," said Victor, absently. "I've got people I can visit who I've been neglecting lately. If you need the children looking after so you can go out with her on Friday night, just let me know. I'll be in that evening if you need me."

Susan caught his misunderstanding of the sex of the visitor, but did not enlighten him. "Thanks," she said.

The conversation moved on to other things, and after the children were bedded down, they went to bed where she made love at some length to Victor.

As they lay still in each other's arms afterwards waiting for sleep to claim them, she thought how much at home she was with Victor, and she made a resolution she would tell Ian she was committed to Victor. She would explain to Ian that she had to finish with him and could not sleep with him any more. She felt contented that she had made the decision and fell asleep.

Her resolution lasted until Friday afternoon, when Ian pressed the buzzer on the outer door. There he was with his two hold-alls and a big smile, and her heart melted. She flew to his arms and they kissed before she led him to her flat. The children knew him and largely ignored him.

She showed him to the bedroom, where he took her in his arms and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, and she into his. When his hands began to wander she did not mind, but when he began to undress her, she reminded him that they would have to wait for the children to be in bed and asleep. His disappointment was manifest, but there was nothing to be done about it.

She showed him her office and explained how the surveillance monitors worked. She took him for a brief tour of the block and he was impressed by her explanations and her efficiency. There were two phone calls from other blocks which she answered, and sorted their problems out.

Since it was Friday she sent him out with directions to get fish and chips, and she opened a bottle of white wine to have with it. They spent the evening chatting while the children played and the TV muttered in the background. However, once the children were safely in bed, it was obvious where he wanted to be, even though it was only eight thirty in the evening.

Once in the bedroom she allowed him to undress her, slipping her dress off her shoulders. She had worn her sexiest bra and knickers, and had not worn stockings or tights. As he hooked his thumbs over the waistband of her pants, she unclasped her bra and was naked with him kneeling before her.

He pushed her onto the bed, her legs hanging over the side, and buried his face in her muff, licking her all over her labia and flicking down to her anus. She groaned appreciatively as the sensations cascaded over her. She played with her breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nips until she came, muffling her cries to a squeaky hum with closed lips for fear of waking the children.

She lay exhausted by the intensity of it, while Ian stood and swiftly removed his clothes to reveal his erection, straining for attention. Wearily Susan raised herself until she was sitting on the edge of the bed while Ian stood before her. He stood close and it was clear what he wanted.

Susan obliged. She licked and sucked at his turgid cock while he moaned and groaned with pleasure.

"Shh!" she whispered, taking her mouth off him for a second. "The children!"

From then he held his exclamations in check and found it added to the intensity of the sensations she was giving him.

"I'm coming!" were the first words he spoke since entering the bedroom.

She pulled off him and brought him to completion, allowing his ejaculate to spatter over her chin and breasts. She scooped up the goo and sucked it into her mouth, licking her lips and grinning lasciviously at him as she did it.

His cock had begun to soften, but the sight of her cleaning herself of his emissions in this way hardened him again.

Seeing this Susan scooted onto the bed and lay back, her legs wide apart and an inviting smile on her face. He crawled onto the bed after her, and got between her spread legs.

"Yess!" she hissed, grabbing his buttocks and pushing him in deeper, as she brought up her legs, crossing them on his back.

He began thrusting heedlessly, lost in his passion. Just before she climaxed there was a strange fleeting thought which disappeared instantly and was forgotten. It was I could be anyone.

Ian continued for a little longer before he too gave a muffled groan and collapsed onto her, before moving his satiated body to her side.

On Saturday they drove to the coast. The weather looked changeable and there was some rain on the way, but while they were there it was warm and the sun shone more often than not. The children played in the sand and Ian helped them build a large castle. Susan looked on and thought how natural he was with them, and how easily they had taken to him.

That night they made love gently and lovingly, both tired after the long day and the sea air. Susan could tell Ian wanted to talk to her, but was holding off. She loved him for that, and once again a salient thought crossed her mind as she fell asleep that Victor and Ian were much alike, which made things more difficult for her.

On Sunday there was no leisurely lie in. The children were awake early. The weather was cooler that day and there was cloud and rain which kept them indoors. Ian and Susan cooked the Sunday dinner together and it felt good to both of them.

There was an uncomfortable moment for Susan when Gail asked why Uncle Victor hadn't been to see them. She explained to the child that Victor had gone to see some friends of his.