The Landscapers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

Margarita jumped up and squealed in excitement and rushed into the bedroom, she leapt on the centre of the bed, lying on her side with one leg straight up in the air, she was ready for action. Polo and I sat on the sofa on the back wall, to watch the show. Julio jumped on bed to join her; he laid facing Margarita and starting to lick her nipples, and then moved up to kiss her. Meanwhile Ricardo fetched a tube of lubricant out of the bedside draw and lay behind Margarita. Sarah, not wanting to be left out, took the lubricant from Ricardo and squeezed the tube into Margarita's ass, then inserted and turned her finger inside of her. Sarah then completed the task by smearing some lubricant on her hand and applying it to Ricardo's cock, which brought it back to full hardness ready for action.

Ricardo pushed forward and entered Margarita's ass with the ease of somebody who had done it many times, Margarita leaned back to ensure Ricardo was fully home. In the meantime, Sarah was helping Julio get his cock into Margarita's pussy, he did not need the help, but Sarah enjoyed giving it to them. Margarita lowered her leg so it fell over Julio torso and he slowly started pumping into her. Both boys were getting into their stride at a fairly slow pace; they had both already came a few times this afternoon so they should last a longer time I thought.

Sarah was still fussing around them, so I stood up and grabbed her hair and dragged her to the floor in front of Polo ordering her to make him happy. Polo stood up and dropped his shorts, and Sarah got between his legs and sucked him, but not before she looked at me, and mouthed a thank you for making her do something by force.

I was happily watching Margarita getting filled from the back and front, something I was not that keen on, but she was loving every moment, with squeals of delight coming from her with every thrust made after a good ten minutes of a slow pace and her going through at least two or three orgasms, Margarita screamed.

"Both of you slam me hard as you can now!" She panted out.

The two boys increased their pace to a savage rate, and even Sarah stopped sucking Polo, to watch them. The two boys held onto Margarita with their hands and arms and thrust their hips into her as hard as they could, slamming their cock inside of her as hard as it was humanly possible. Her whole body started to shake and tremble as orgasm after orgasm hit her repeatedly. Ricardo came first, letting out a great whoop as he did so. He pulled out of her and lay back on the bed, covered in sweat from the exertion. Sara and Polo, gave him a cheer, much to his amusement, he smiled at us. Margarita in the meantime had rolled a bit more onto Julio and he was still pounding away.

"Cum you bastard!" She screamed at him.

"Here it comes!" He screamed back as his hips made a final thrust up emptying his load into her.

"Now that's a fuck, the best ever!" Margarita said as she lay back on the bed trying to get her breath back, with cum dripping out of her.

Again, the three of us watching started to applaud as if they were a winning team, and we were calling out scores. We all burst into laughter. The three of them lay sweating and exhausted on the bed. They all need a cold shower but Polo said.

"The water tanks did not hold enough water for all three of you, but follow me," He said.

We followed him outside and he got a hose out of the storage compartment and connected it to the cold-water tank. We checked to make sure nobody was about, Margarita, Julio and Ricardo came out of the RV and stood there naked, while Polo washed them down with the hose. It was a fun ending to the afternoon.

We all got back into the RV after we had finished, cleaned up and got dressed ready to go back to reality, as we drove back to where we had left our cars. Polo arranged to visit me the following week to check my bushes. We got back to the original meeting place, and said our fond farewells and arranged another meeting for a month's time.

We soon got back to Sarah's place and it was still only four o'clock in the afternoon, I asked if I could soak in her pool for a while, I knew she had not received enough punishment this afternoon and she would expect or want me to give her more. However, it was still 90f degrees outside and a long pool soak was just what I needed. I dropped the super large T-shirt I was still wearing and jumped straight in the pool. I just lay back and floated thinking what a good day it had been, and that I was sexually sated for a while. Sara was sitting on the side of the pool not looking very happy. I got out of the pool went over to her and ordered her to stand up.

"Get my dress out of my bag and see if you can clean it up." I asked.

She looked down at the floor, until I pulled my hand back and slapped her face quite hard. She held her face and looked stunned.

"I will get right to it." She said and smiled.

I jumped back in the pool and watch Sarah go back in the house to clean up my dress with a big grin on her face and probably a sore cheek. I continued my swim until I saw her come out of the house with my dress looking so much cleaner on a hanger.

"Good job!" I said as I inspected it.

I picked up the cane from the table and saw the delight in Sarah's eyes.

"Get the after sun screen cream and rub it in all over me." I demanded.

I lay back on the sun bed facing down while Sarah spread the cream all over me from my feet to my neck, I turned over when my back was done and order her to do my front and to give my nipples a lot of attention. As she leaned over me I gave her two cracking shots with the cane across her back, telling her to make sure I enjoyed it. She started by licking and sucking my nipples followed by massaging the cream into my skin all over my body until she was done.

"Now suck my clit, and don't stop until I cum on your face." I ordered and gave her two more cracks with the cane.

Sarah got to work on me with great enthusiasm as she slowly brought me to the boil. She inserted two or three finger into me as I lay back on the sun bed, taking in the sunshine and sexual pleasure. As I got closer, I brought my hand down and held her head as an orgasm flowed over me. It was just so damn good. I released her head after a few minutes of absorbing the pleasure waves running through me, and thanked Sarah with a kiss.

We lay there for one more hour just chatting before it was time for me to head off home and back to the humdrum of real life.

It had been a great day though, and oft to be repeated in the future.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12