The Language of Love

Story Info
Spring & utumn affair with supporting passion.
6.3k words
4.48
33.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I begin this account, let me say that it is all written in English even though many of the events transpired in French, the true language of love.

A good friend of mine, Amy, runs a series of language immersion programs for college age students and adults. Some of the programs are tours abroad. Others are at a camp in the mountains that Amy leases during the late summer. Amy called to tell me that if I was available, she had a spot for an assistant French instructor. I chuckled at the request knowing that I would not be lonely. The session would not pay much but Amy offered the usual terms including the special fringe benefits. These fringe benefits were above and beyond the clean air and time away. This promise brought back memories of the last session I had done in Paris with this loving lady and her life partner, Missy, but that is another story.

About a month later, I was waiting for the 11 French-speaking students to arrive. Amy was concurrently running a Spanish group and an Italian group. As I waited in the common dining hall, I was just enjoying the sights. The other assistant instructors, Trisha for Spanish and Kimberly for Italian were both 20 something young women that were very easy on the eyes. I mused that they would be wonderful fringe benefits. I should confess that at the time I was already a 40 something barbarian with a touch of gray in my beard and felt that I did not stand a chance of connecting with either of these young instructors. I had been surprised to learn that Trisha and Kimberly were bunking in the main building with Amy and Missy instead of in separate cabins near their students. With the hustle and press of getting everything ready, and none of the ladies seemed to notice me. Nevertheless, it was a delicious thought.

At mid-day the bus arrived outside and the students filed out. We divided the group up by language and got them all to sit down. Amy appeared right on cue with Missy to give the speech that I had heard before. Briefly the students were here to gain fluency in the language of their choice. They would get out of the experience what they put in. This meant that they needed to speak their language even when they were alone with their roommate even if that person was their spouse. We needed to stay at our table groups unless we could speak the immersion language at the other table during meals. The course schedule was announced. French would meet in the mess hall at 9:30 to 11:00 each morning, 30 minutes after breakfast was served. The other groups were squeezed into the afternoon from 1: 00 to 2:30 and 3:00 to 4:30. There was a request for questions and finally, the announcement that there would be no more English spoken until everyone was back on the bus in 6 days.

With this brief introduction, it fell to me to get acquainted with the 11 French speakers, pass out keys and cabin assignments. There were three couples, two single men, and three single women. Nothing was remarkable about this process except for the young lady who was not assigned a cabin mate. I remembered reading her bio. She already spoke several languages and had just recently taken up French. As I handed her a key, our hands touched. It was unremarkable at the time but now several years later, it was an important first, our first touch. Maria was not the most beautiful woman I had ever met but there was something about her eyes. They just drew me to her.

All but my cabin had regular twin beds with central bath and restroom facilities. My cabin had a nice queen size bed and attached bathroom. The French cabins were all grouped in one corner of the camp where it would be my job to facilitate conversation and mingling. I would participate in the classroom sessions but Amy and Missy would do the real work as the instructors. No one was allowed to be shy and retiring. My charges were here to speak and gain fluency in French. .

After unpacking and moving in, the various members of our little group joined me at the fire pit for more get acquainted activities. There were supplies to make nametags and munchies to relax everyone. Dinner was in a little more than an hour. Soon everyone had arrived. The married couples seem to mingle well with one or the other partner being more out going. I was left to try and get the singles to mingle and talk.

Maria was the only one really interested in having a conversation. She and I talked about friends, family and everything else. We asked the other four singles questions but they barely grunted out yes and no answers. I thought it was going to be a long week. However, I did gain an appreciation for Maria. She was a real person. I enjoyed getting to know her better.

Finally the dinner bell sounded and we filed towards the mess hall. I was pleased when Maria continued to talk with me as I hung back to make sure everyone was going. When I held the door open for her and used my hand to usher her in, I gently slid my hand cross her back lingering just a second. Maria gave me a smile that I still remember. It was so warm and open that I felt I was seeing into her soul.

In the mess hall the French group had two tables of six. We were and would be seated by lottery for every meal to insure that we mingled. Maria was seated at the other table but facing me. Every time my eyes looked over at her, she would look away. It got to be game. My looking at her and catching her so she would look away. Conversation was vibrant and active with everyone relaxing and getting acquainted so I did not need to do anything but listen and occasionally suggest words to help people express ideas.

We lingered over our meal until it was time to retire to our cabins. I walked the ladies to their respective cabins; first the two and then Maria. It was a warm night so I had recommended that everyone leave a window open to appreciate the clean fresh air. I planned to take advantage of the open windows to check on the group in about 45 minutes to make sure everyone was speaking French.

In the interim, I walked over to the main building to report that the French group was opening up and doing well with their French. I figured that Amy might offer some of those fringe benefits if everything was going well. I had been introduced to Trisha and Kimberly but knew nothing else about them. Now that everything was started, I hoped they might be a little bit more talkative. I was very curious as to why they were all in the main building instead of nearer the other students.

As I climbed the porch steps there was a loud creak. I mused that it was better than a doorbell. As I approached the door I heard a very characteristic moan, the moan of a woman in passion. I was about to make a hasty retreat not wanting to interrupt when the Trisha opened the door. Her face was flushed and her bra was gone. Her chest bounced in the special way that makes a man's heart skip a beat.

My thoughts raced as she invited me into what served as a living room or sitting room. There was a small television and VCR idle in the corner, two couches and a plush area rug in the middle of the floor. In the clean mountain air, my frequently stuffed up nose had grown wonderfully sensitive. I could smell the scent of at least one woman's passion. Looking closely, I could see that all four women were some what disheveled and flushed.

It hit me like a bolt of lightning. All four ladies were into each other. I had interrupted their pleasure. Amy and Missy were life partners but occasionally did enjoy a man joining them from time to time. I felt just awful. To this day I do not know if my feelings were caused by true remorse or by the belief that I was the odd man out. Amy recognized my dismay and came to my rescue pushing me down next to Missy who kissed me warmly on the mouth. My spirits brightened as I learned that all four ladies enjoyed the occasional company of men and would enjoy my company any night as long as I did not mind being out numbered. She teased that there was no way I would keep up and that I would be left behind when I was spent. From the sparkle in Trisha's and Kimberly's eyes, I knew that they would be a delightful bonus.

I learned that the four of them considered the main house clothing optional after hours and that if I visited I was fair game. My broad smile clearly indicated my appreciation of the fringe benefits. Missy kissed me again and asked that I reacquaint her pussy with my tool as she tried to count back to when we had had our last shared intimacy. Missy pulled here skirt down exposing her shaved treasure to my hungry gaze.

I was amazed at how fast these lovely ladies stripped me and themselves bare. I was pleased at how fast my body responded to the anticipation of entering a hot willing hole. Missy went down on all fours in front of me exposing her bottom. She urged me to slip my rod deep into her passion. With no hesitation, I began to fuck her hot wet pussy while three other steamy women began pleasing each around us. Missy's body trembled and quaked to a sweet release. She had been close before I started. Inspired by their already high passion, I came big long and fast. My seed flooded Missy's love canal as I panted. Amy's hungry tongue displaced me as I collapsed on the couch slurping out the load I had just left.

As I sat on the couch enjoying the sticky after glow, Trisha, the Spanish-speaking assistant who had opened the door for me slid across the floor between my spread knees and began to lick away the stickiness. Her eyes were dark pools that I thought I would drown in. As I enjoyed the attention, I looked to see what the others were doing. Amy succeeded in eating Missy to another orgasm while finger fucking the Kimberly. The room was heavy with the scent of moist pussy. Trisha's attentions soon caused my manhood to revive. Her enthusiasm was incredible. It was all I could do to restrain myself from grasping her head and pulling her face to the base of my cock. Sensing my building tension, Trisha began to deep throat my cock. I almost sprayed my load all over her when she stood and turned around. Reaching between her legs as she sat down, she guided me towards her back door. As I entered her, I could feel the hum of a vibrator buried in her pussy. Trisha easily took me in her ass. As she used her legs to ride my cock, I just lost control moaning and groaning with my passion. I came with a roar filling her ass with my man juice as she speeded to her own climatic release. It was all I could do to grin at her when she sat next to me. I was spent. With a kiss, Trisha slid over to Missy and presented her pussy for attention.

Looking around, I could tell the Amy and the other gals were really just getting started. I struggled to my feet and slipped my pants back on. I kissed Amy on the lips and said I was going to check the camp. Amy winked and said come back soon. Looking a little disheveled, I headed out to make my rounds.

It was later than I had planned. Knowing that the ladies would not be going around their areas I made a quick tour of the Spanish and Italian areas. Everything was pretty quiet. The lights were out and the windows were all closed. With a satisfied smile I moved on. I was not sure what I had expected to find but I had checked.

Heading towards the French area, I was feeling a little bit more refreshed. Walking past the first cabin, I mentally ticked off the first married couple. I heard a definite male snore but nothing more. The second married couple also seemed to be sound asleep. I was surprised when the pattern was broken at the third couple's cabin.

As I walked up to the window, I heard the distinctive sounds of lovemaking. A woman was moaning and two men where grunting with exertion. This was too interesting to pass up. Stepping on a convenient rock, I climbed up to look in the window. There on the narrow bed was a threesome going at it. The woman was sandwiched on top of her husband whose dick was planted in her ass while one of the single guys plowed her furrow. They were all very intent on each other on the far side of the cabin. She was urging them on in English, a clear violation of the rules. They replied with their own dirty talk in English. Satisfied that I was justified, I watched until they all climaxed together and collapsed in a heap. It was sexy enough but I decided that my partners had been sexier.

Pulling myself away, I wondered what I would find in the three remaining cabins. The remaining single guy was simply snoring away. He had not gotten lucky. The two single women were giggling. I paused to listen a moment. There was not a convenient rock by the window so I could not climb up and look. When I heard a moan, I knew they were taking good care of each other. I chuckled when I heard their pillow talk. They were talking in English too. Clearly they were exploring each other's passions. As the youngest people in my group, I was not surprised that they were exploring each other and giggling. It was going to be fun in class tomorrow after I told Amy what I had heard. She enjoyed sharing the special vocabulary for pillow talk with the right groups. It was always especially fun to watch them practice. She might invite these last two young ladies up for some extra practice after hours.

Moving on to Maria's cabin, I did not expect anything. She was presumably alone. Every one else was accounted for. As I was approached I heard the soft moans of a woman in ecstasy. Her exclamations were in French. I smiled inwardly knowing that I wanted to share an intimate moment with this sensuous woman I had just met. I stood outside her window and listened to her passion wishing that I dared go in. My cock hardened just thinking about the idea. Sanity took control as I decided the teacher student thing was too big a risk.

It was now pretty late or I would have sought relieve with Amy and her friends. Heading off to bed, I could not shake the image of Maria lying under me with her eyes wide and dilated with passion. Thinking about where I found all the late night activity in the camp I could not help but muse that French is indeed the true language of love.

I stopped by early and talked to Amy about the need for her special lesson. Amy was still naked from bed. Amy had laughed and told me she needed to be fucked to get into the mood. I was only too happy to slip my cock into her loving treasure right there on the rug. If Amy did not prefer woman most of the time, I could have been very content to only love her. We fit so well together. Her hips rocked just the right way to let me slide in and out with ease. As I got close, Amy wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper. It felt so good to flood her pussy with my seed. If Amy did not need to take a shower, I would have skipped breakfast to stay right there planted in her loving patch.

Collecting myself, I headed down for breakfast. I hoped my face did not show my anticipation. I wanted Amy's special lesson to be a surprise. It would only be the last 20 minutes but it was sure to be fun.

At breakfast, I had to remind everyone that English was against the rules. They were here to gain fluency in French. Fortunately it was not long before there was a nice buzz of conversation at both tables and it was all in French. I got to sit between the two single girls with Maria sitting directly opposite me. The four of us had a very animated discussion about friends, family and relationships. With this seating arrangement, I was able to look deep into Maria's eyes. I know now that I was seeing hunger in them but at the time it was just drawn to her. Maria eyes flashed with jealousy when one of the girls asked how to say French kiss by giving me a deep wet kiss. Showing me was her solution to not using English but I think she and her cabin mate were just trying to make me turn red. I had admitted to having that failing. Her mouth was sweet with maple syrup so I quite enjoyed the kiss. It was now sure that she and her cabin mate would probably enjoy after hours practice with Amy and her staff. I even thought I might be fortunate enough to get a deeper taste or two myself. Instead of answering her question, I suggested she ask Amy the question in class in about 30 minutes. I smiled inwardly knowing that Amy was going to have real fun teaching them pillow talk. This allowed me to turn my focus back on Maria who was becoming my personal quest.

Amy had gone over the vocabulary in the short stories that we would be reading today and handed out some study aids. The lesson was about 2/3 over when the song "Voulez-Vous Couchez Avec Moi?" (Will you sleep with me?) sounded in the hallway. Missy entered with it playing on the boom box as the French students gaped. Missy was wearing a very sexy French maid uniform. It made her legs look so good. I am sure part of my reaction was knowing that I had tasted of the delights that Missy's uniform promised.

Amy switched the chalkboard around and there was the vocabulary for pillow talk. I had seen this lecture before so I had positioned myself next to Maria where I would be her practice partner. In her best teacher voice, Amy proceeded to explain the vocabulary in explicit detail. She talked about how to say intercourse and how to say fuck. She talked about kissing and really kissing. She demonstrated some differences with Missy. She used Missy to illustrate the vocabulary for the various parts of the body that were not on the usual school lists. She explained the difference between a pussy and a vagina. I was surprised when she called me up and talked about penises and dicks. Neither Missy nor I were naked but no one had any questions when Amy was through. As I returned to my seat next to Maria, Amy told the class to practice with the vocabulary. She told us to be bold and not too shy. Turning the music back on, she and Missy began to circulate among the class. I was not at all surprised when Amy spent some extra time with the two single girls. I noted with a grin that my three-some group had become a four-some with the addition of the other single guy. I expected that the wife was going to have a cock to suck on tonight. The two other couples were just talking with their spouses. This left Maria all to me which is just what I wanted

Following Amy's directions, I suggested we role-play. I started out by asking Maria to join me in bed where we could get better acquainted. She got into the role and played naïve and asked what did I mean. I told her that I would make her toes curl with passion and make her body quake. I told that her wet pussy would be mine and if she came real big and fast that I would ravish her ass and fuck her back door. Maria did not even flinch but just bantered back with me. Maria suggested that she needed a big cock in her ass to make her feel special. She told me that her pussy was shaved bare just for me. Maria told me that she wanted to put her legs on my shoulders while I fucked her pussy. I started to get really aroused when I realized that Maria might be going beyond just playing a role.

Now it was Maria's turn. She asked if I wanted her to slip into my cabin tonight. She asked if I would fill her pussy with my man cum and make her feel so good. She asked if I was man enough to satisfy her passions. My responses to Maria through out this second role-play were always positive and inviting. I concluded by saying that she would just have to see if I was man enough to satisfy her passions. Maria's body language was very inviting. Her legs were slightly apart. I could see that her eyes dilated and she had that flush of arousal. I wondered if she would really come to my cabin tonight.

Amy concluded the lesson by telling them that French is the language of love and that she did not want any more reports of English in the cabins. The three-some (now four-some) and the two single girls colored. It was priceless. Then Amy encouraged everyone to take advantage of every opportunity to practice his or her French for the rest of the time. As she gave this last direction, Missy slid up next to her and caressed her very seductively presenting a very clear message that all things could be practiced.

12