The Lap Dance

Story Info
A stripper, club owner gets an offer she can't refuse.
3k words
3.91
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working and owning a strip club wasn't an easy job, not when you had an eighteen month old at home and no man to call your own. Some nights it doesn't pay to walk in the door while others are a definite plus.

He frowned slightly and chugged the rest of his beer. Rising from his seat he moved towards the bar hoping to meet up with the dancer that was on stage. Straddling the seat he ordered another beer and waited.

Pulling her clothes back on she heads out of the dressing room and steps to the bar. The clothes were loose and she looked hot even in the baggy shirt and jeans.

"Hey beautiful, nice tease up there." The Australian accent soft but noticable, the smile on his face showing he wasn't a threat. Just a fan. "Can I buy you a drink? "His head leaned to the side a little, his icy blue orbs taking her in to full view.

Emerald orbs sweep over him and she nods..."Scotch neat for me Jack, put his drinks on my tab.." She sits on the stool.

"I couldn't make a pretty girl pay for my drinks..." Pushing a twenty towards the bartender he took another drink of his beer. Pushing her drink towards her once it was fixed up.

"Why thank you. New here aren't you?" She lifts the Scotch and barely touches her lips..."I've never seen you before"

"Yeah, fresh off the boat..." Winking at her, he makes the first move by brushing his fingers over her thigh as he put the ones into his pocket.

She watches the man, he was new so she was nice..." I'm not a regular dancer here. I own the place. Jack give me a glass of ice water please"

"So you're Cara? Like on the sign, but not a regular, eh? That's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing you perform again..."His hand returned to his lap, she was probably one of the many American figjam's.

She didn't drink the scotch, after dancing a set like that she knew the liqueur would go straight to her head. She watched him, he finished two more Fosters and licked his lips turning to look at Joliette as she finished the set.

"I'm sorry that I'm boring you. Why don't you go watch the other dances and I'll have Jack keep you in the beer.."she looks down as she slides off the stool.

"Don't you run off so soon. "His finger reaches out and loops into her belt loop..."Just admiring the scenery, nice club you have here."

Lifting her gaze she nods and looks around.."That it is"

His finger falls from her body and he sighs softly, tracing the wooden grain of the bar with his fingertip... "Who is your best dancer?"

"Are you disappointed? In me?"

"Impressed actually. " He stood as well, putting his hands on the bar behind him and leaning back his gaze not wandering from her.

" You sure?"

"Yeah beautiful, I'm sure. My name is Brett by the way. It's nice meeting you. " Licks his lips as Joliette passes by, his eyes focused on her tight ass and toned thighs.

" She is one of my best dancers"

"Is that the Joliette you said gives lap dances?" Eye brows raising as his head turns and his lips curl into a big smile.

" We have rooms for that, she is good too. There are rules for that also ..." She licks her lips.

Feeling conspicuous and out of place after marriage and a kid, that's what it was now. She hadn't danced in over two years and here stands this hunk drooling yet she feels like she hasn't got much to give. Her breasts were still taut, stomach tight and her rib cage was a good feminine six pack. The shirt hung wide open exposing the tanned skin beneath as she leaned against the bar.

She sighs and shakes her head...I'm sorry if its the impression I was giving. I haven't danced for a long time and I feel self conscience"

"It's cool. You looked like a pro up there. I like what you had done to your nipples and navel. I'd have it done if I didn't model..." His finger reaches over and gives a careful tap to the jewelry hanging from her belly button.

"My wild days as a dancer. It adds to the mystic ." She smiles..."Nothing wrong with a ring or two, you have the body for it " sucking her stomach in as he runs his finger along it.

Smirks slightly at her stomach tucking it taking his hand back he rubs his chest softly.

The conversation lulled and she could sense his disinterest, the disappointed stare that men have when they don't feel they are getting anywhere. What was she supposed to do, throw herself into his lap and give him head or what? She'd stopped being like that she didn't need the heartache after her failed marriage either.

"Your bills been settled, I don't want dissatisfied patrons"

"Bill? I don't think three beers cost more than the twenty I put down earlier." Standing the jeans he wore straightened out and his shirt fell back into place.

" The twenty is back in your pocket. Being a hooker at one time I can do a lot ,"She looks at him..."Thanks for dropping by"

"You just wanted to feel my ass" Pulling the twenty back out of the pocket he places it on the counter, and pushes it towards the bartender. Shaking his head at her as he leans in and kisses her cheek, pressing one of his card.."If you ever lighten up, give me a call."

" I'll keep that in mind. .."Pushing the card in her pocket..." Jack the 20 is your tip, he's right I just wanted to feel his ass. It was worth it"

"I just wanted a Goddamned lap dance." He sighed and looked down at his feet, chewing on his lips as he slowly turned away from her and headed to the door.

"Sit down a minute you can have your lap dance"

Turning back around he looked up at her, leaning his head to the side and looking at her with confusion in his glance..." From who?"

" Me, I figure its the least I can do. You are new"

"Can I still get off on it? Or are there more stipulations to my fun?" Moving up against her his fingers brush through her hair as his hard stomach presses against her breasts...

After a lot of thinking she nods and nips his finger:..."Yes..."

Putting his finger into her mouth, Brett smiled a genuine smile for the first time and worked his finger between her lips playfully.

"Lead the way."

She takes his hand and moves past Joliette and the stage. The small hall behind the TV room had two doors, Cara took the second door and opened it..... "Come in"

Following her into the room with anticipation, he takes a seat and stares up at her..."You really don't have to do this..

She points to the love seat and closes the door. Walking over she punches the CD player." I want to, get comfortable..." She looks through the music...."You have pretty eyes you know, a woman could say they are bedroom eyes"

He moves over to the loveseat and sits down, pulling off his shoes and stuffing his socks inside. He looks up to her with those "bedroom" eyes and shoots her a smile .."And what does that term mean?"..He pulled the shirt over his head and leaned back against a pillow, exposing his toned chest to her.

" Just that a woman could get lost there...."She hits the play button and as the music begins she swivels her hips, moving slowly as her hands run along the front of the shirt. She has her back to him and as she turns the shirt parts showing her tanned skin.."

"You have a pretty face and luscious hair, you know? "He kicked his feet up onto the couch and watched her approach, hands laying flat on his stomach as he breathed deeply.

She smiles and slides the shirt off her shoulders, running her hands over her breasts pulling on the gold rings swiveling her hips with a slight smile on her lips. She dips bending her knees as her hands slide from her breasts to her crotch, enticing him with her moves, her tongue on her lips.

He could feel himself start to become aroused by the constriction happening in his jeans, but for now it's ignored his tongue licks back at his lips as he pulls on her nipples and rubbed herself.

Slowly she comes back up, fingers unbuttoning her jeans letting them drop off, no thong covered her now, the dark hair between her legs smooth and inviting as she stepped closer to the seat. One knee on either side of his legs, Cara began the lap dance, scooting along his legs and pressing her breasts against his face.

Because she said he couldn't touch he simply inhaled her scent, letting out a few soft hmm's and umm's as he felt her smooth breasts against his cheeks.

She ran her nipple over his lips as she pressed against him, one hand ran up his chest, nails dragging on his skin before she lowered her patch of hair against his fly. She leaned in running her lips along his bare pecks as she rocked on his growing bulge, teasing and rubbing to get him going. Her breasts press against his chest, she plays with the nipple on her left breast.

"God damn, you're sexy." His cock felt like it might make the jeans explode from the seams, when her nipple was against his lips he couldn't help but lightly brush it with his tongue. This torture was the best kind, he hadn't been treated to such a treat in a long time.

Cara moved against him in slow erotic movements, she turned around and straddled his lap. Leaning back she lifted his hands and placed them on her breasts. Her hands on top of his as she lifted her ass and rocked down feeling the strain of his cock in the denim, she could feel his nipples against her back as she let go of one hand to curve her arm around his neck twisting her head back licking along his chin.

His fingers gently squeezed her breasts and played with the gold nipple rings, he was moaning louder now. His hips uncontrollably grinding against her bare butt, his cock almost killing him as it continued to grow to full length in the jeans he thrust out at her and could only whimper once she started to lick his chin

"You like this, I can tell..." Cara moves harder, her body runs up and down, bringing the

rhythm to his strokes. She lifts her hips, he can see as she slips her fingers along

her hair, teasing her own lips with deft strokes. Her lips part and she continues to talk to him, her voice soft and husky. The seductress, the woman..."I can feel your cock, its calling for me you know. Your so hot Brett...you know it too..." she rubs her ass over the seam of his

fly, feeling the moisture there. Her head turned against his neck, teeth grazing his ear as she murmers..."You know you want to give it to me don't you? Want to feel my tight box around your throbbing hard cock. Hmmm that has you pressing up, you like my soft bare ass don't you?"

"I'm burning up for you, my cock wants you so bad. It's screaming your name, I'm dying inside wanting to feel your tight pussy gripped around the base of my cock.."His precum had surely soaked his underwear and the front of his jeans now, his hands squeezed her breasts gently and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Brett's mind was in overdrive as she seduced him to the point of near begging. "I love this, I love your ass, yes."

Cara smiled, the music had taken her over. She turned again, one leg slipping around behind him as she rubs her breasts against his bare chest. "You are so sexy, so masculine" Her voice warm and seductive, enough tremor to sound breathless,. she lifts up and runs her hand over his bulging cock. Dragging her nails over the wet material, teasing the top of his head as it presses at his waist. Again she leans forward and lifts up, her breasts pressed together so both nipples rub across his lips.."You like that don't you, yeah, I can feel your heart pounding and I can feel your cock throbbing against my pussy. Mmm..."She kneels straddling his legs now, rising slowly to her feet as she does hip presses, her hair touching his chin as she watches..

His eyes were latched onto her and her movements, his lip about quivering as she stood, the soft tendrils of hair on his chin forcing him to moan out her name and beg:.."Yes I like it... please Cara don't leave me like this. "His heart beat against his ribcage faster than any cardio could ever make it, her touch sent eletricity through his spine.

Cara lowers her body down again, she began rocking along his hard cock. She knew he was hard, cocked and ready...he'd be shooting his load into his jeans soon. She could make him, it was a dance a seduction of his senses as she moved in a manner that would get him harder. Her arm went around his neck and she leaned in running her tongue on his neck.. "Come on ..give it to me, you are so good, so hard. Yes you want to cum shoot all over me, close your eyes..." She liftes his arms laying them along the back of the seat as she lifts up and drops down, nipples dragging on his bare chest as she nestles his denim covered cock against her wet swollen clit..."Oh yes ...you want to"

His mind started to play tricks on him, he could almost feel her tight cunt wrapped around his shaft squeezing and milking him for his seed. Every word, every movement by her made him that much closer to cumming in his pants, his eyes shut the moment she said to and he obediently followed her masked commands.."Oh I'm dying to cum all over you. I want to shoot my load all over your tits.."

Her body moved, enticed and continued to work the magic on his throbbing cock. She could feel the pulsing through the denim against her pussy. Arching her back she turns in his lap and lays back against his chest, her head against the crook of his neck, while she pulled his hand around to her wet hair. Yes she was teasing, she was leading she would go this far. Curling his fingers against her own mound she rubbed back and forth on his hard cock, letting his fingers slide to her clit as she arched upward, her free behind his neck running her fingers along his ear lobe.."Now ...cum for me, get me wet cum for me. You want to"

" Oh shit..." He rubbed her clit as he thrust up against her and started to erupt cum like the most powerful volcano, his eyes shut tight and opened wide. The front of the jeans became soaked with his seed as he moaned out her name thanking her and kissing the back of her neck.."I'm cumming for you Cara, so fucking hard.."

She felt the jerking eruption, her heart was pounding as she slowed her movements. Easing her body back down as she removed his fingers from between her legs. Cara rested against his chest, she could feel his heart pounding against her back and his breath coming in gulps. She closed her eyes listening to the slow music, calming her own arousal.."Yes you did,. you are so good."

The toned biceps in his arms felt like jelly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tightly against him, practically gasping for air as he tried to regain conscious thought.

The smile curled her lips up, the flush on her face from the dance made her more seductive, even the dark trendils that cling to her face from the exertion of the dance. She licked her lips and rested back, lifting her arm hooking it around his neck..."You liked that, you enjoyed the dance "

"More than just the dance " He smiled into her eyes and brushed his face against her forearm squeezing her tightly against his hard stomach.." Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask, no guarantee on an answer " She lowered her head and looked for her clothes on the floor.

"Don't go running away on me just yet. "He bit his lip and followed her eyes to her clothes.."You date?"

"Run? " She laughs with a soft breathes sound:.."I don't really date. Why "She closed her eyes, then opened them

"Inquisitive minds want to know..."His lips twitched in a brief frown... Oh well, there were other endeavors even if that was an Earth-shaddering orgasm. Wait, what was he saying?..."Like me."

"Last time I dated a customer, I married him. That wasn't a good thing. " She could feel his heart beat slowing.

"No marriage... And I technically didn't buy anything, remember? "He smiled with a hopeful gaze, he could speak quickly he did had a degree in Criminal Justice ." Three dates ... if you don't like me you'll never see my face again. Promise."

"Three? That's it? " Cara begins to sit up, fingers pushing through her tangled mane of black..."Alright...."

"Yeah... if you don't want to keep going after three we'll stop and I'll let you be."

"Three it is ..." She looks over her shoulder at him with a slight smile.

She leaned against the shower wall, eyes closed while the water beats down on her skin. Her fingers slip in and out of her wetness, as her breath comes in rapid succession. It took a while but the memory of the bedroom blue eyes brought her to a climax, she bucked over and over as her fingers slammed in and out of her pussy. Three dates, maybe they'll lead to a fourth.