The Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened...

She approached me in a way that almost seemed catlike. When her steps faltered, I knew she had finally realized who I was. "Chelly Belly!" she said in shock, she turned to retrieve her slip.

"Oh I know you aren't trying to play shy now," I said, snapping out of my semi-trance in order to scold my friend. "A minute ago you were damn near fucking me from across the room."

She only stood where she was and looked at me, wordless.

"How come you couldn't tell me what you were doing?" I asked, never moving from where I sat. My panties were slightly wet now anyway. I wasn't sure that I was ready to get up just yet. "I wouldn't have tripped if you had told me."

"Yeah right," she debated almost quietly. "If you mothered me any more than you already do, I would need a high chair, a play pen and some bibs."

"I was just trying to be there for you," I said. "I didn't think that I was that bad."

"Well you are," she said. "I just didn't know how to tell you."

"I'm sorry," I said, honestly feeling bad.

"And what is this about?" she said opening her arms and looking around the room. "You couldn't wait to confront me when I got home?"

"Nope," I began but was cut off when she put her hand up.

"Well you're here and I'm here," she then said. "I gotta make my money."

She then walked back towards me, slowly, sensuously.

"Donna-"

"The name's Viper," she said hushing me up by placing a finger over my lips. Unbeknownst to her, that one movement, started the faucet to running again at my center. "Question," she then said as she lazily twirled her body directly in front of me.

"Hmm?" I said, becoming hypnotized again as she rolled her hips in my face.

She then straddled my waist on the sofa. "Why didn't you stop me from getting naked a few minutes ago?"

"Uh..." I hesitated. "Do you sit on all of your patrons like this?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Most," she said as she slowly began to rotate her hips to the music. "Well?" she asked, an eyebrow raised in challenge.

"Well what?" I asked clearing my throat like a nervous school kid.

"Why didn't you stop me from stripping if you just wanted to confront me?"

When I hesitated to answer, she answered for me. Her bare breasts brushed against me as she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think you liked it." When I didn't immediately argue with her, she looked at me like the cat who swallowed the canary. "I'm right, huh?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said weakly. "I was just curious to see what the show was about."

"I just bet," she said, still rolling those lovely hips against me. She then ran her finger along the side of my face and then across my lips. As a reflex they parted as I took in a sharp breath. "Oh this is priceless," she cooed, letting a finger lazily trail down my throat to the deep V in my shirt. I nearly moaned as her fingertip grazed the exposed tops of my breasts.

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?! Was I being seduced by my roommate and FRIEND?!

It seemed so surreal...

I found myself reaching up to lay hand at her waist...

"Uh uh uh," she scolded. "You can't touch me, but I can touch you...."

As she continued to roll her hips upon me, I felt the warmth of her hand slipping between us. My body stiffened as she ran her hand under my skirt and felt the moisture that was hidden there, partly from embarrassment, more from unexpected arousal. I moaned as she slid a finger under the thin fabric of my panties and ran her finger between the lips of my now throbbing kitten.

"So wet," whispered almost to herself. "I think I like that," she then said to me as she brought her lips a mere hairbreadth from mine. I began to ache from desire as I could feel her increased breathing caused her minty breath to mingle with mine. "Do you want me?" she asked, her finger still playing with my cuntlips. I took me a second to realize that she had stopped dancing and was now focused on touching my wet spot.

"We can't do this," I said ever so weakly. But Damn! Now I wanted to!....

"We can't do this HERE," she corrected easing her finger from beneath my panties. "Let's make a deal," she began. "No more secrets between us and we will continue this when I get home in the morning."

All I could do was nod dumbly and say "ok."

She then back away from me with a saucy smile and said, "This dance is over. Go home. I got work to do."

A I reached into my purse to give her the payment due, she winked at me and said, "This one's on the house."

She then donned her negligee and strutted out of the room.

As I regained my composer, Gary came into the room.

"Okay," he said. "Details, honey. Details!"

But I'm not so sure if I should share them with him.... What do you think???

12