The Lap Dance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panties had become as damp as her bewildered, stimulated face. She bolted for the door, ignoring crude, suggestive comments from men as she flew by them.

She knew she had to run away and race home, but she was not sure what she would do once there.

She needed a restroom, but did she want to think aloud, cry or masturbate?

Laetitia changed everything. First, Stephanie just wanted to leave this disastrous place. Now, she wanted to disappear. She jogged to her car, jumped in and broke the speed limit to get to that familiar driveway. Yet, when she arrived, the surroundings did not provide solace or answers.

She threw off her clothes, unplugged her alarm clock and hoped an extended sleep would tell her what to do next. Maybe then she would forget Luis, Lola, the kiss, those luscious breasts, the directions to The Palace and the driver's license she left at the bar counter.

Yeah right.

12