The Lap Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't."

"Huh?"

"I told Tony, the bartender, to ask for it again and keep it. I didn't know if you were into me, and I wanted to see you again, so I had him confiscate it. I hope you're not mad, Stephanie."

"A little, but I think I would've wanted you to keep it, so we could meet like this."

"One question, girl," Stephanie asked. "What's with that lady at the door?"

"Oh, Brooke? Yeah, she's kind of a bitch. She doesn't enjoy working there, either."

They laughed again.

Stephanie tried to blurt out another sentence, something that might make sense. Laetitia extended her right index finger and pressed it against the other woman's lips.

"Shhhh..." They froze for what felt like a blissful eternity. They examined facial features, each other's eyes and began playing with each other's hair.

"Stephanie," Laetitia said with a sultry whisper, "you are so beautiful."

Their faces drew closer, their lips began to converge like magnets and the sweet-smelling mix of banana-blueberry smoothie, alcohol and mint shot up Stephanie's nose.

Wow. Oh my God. We're going to kiss now. For real. Here. In my favorite coffee house. I'm going to kiss this exquisite woman.

The sudden piercing protrusion of a loud male voice caused Stephanie to pull back.

"Attention all customers, we close in five minutes."

Stephanie cleared her throat, stood up and shook off the daze.

"So sorry, maybe we can..."

"Meet up at my place?" Laetitia interjected. "For dinner? Next Saturday?"

She didn't even let Stephanie respond.

"It's settled. Here's my phone number. You call me. Here's my address. I promise my apartment is nicer than a strip club."

"Oh, uh OK," Stephanie stuttered again.

"I love it when you stammer. It's sexy."

Just before Laetitia rushed out the door, she smiled and gave Stephanie a playful but sincere peck on the cheek.

Wait. First, it was cute that I can't speak correctly in her presence. Now, it's sexy? Is this a dream?

A new set of questions began to flood her already occupied mind. What just happened? Did she just agree to go to another woman's place of residence to have dinner and probably sex?

Hell yes she did.

12