The Lapphund

Story Info
Woman falls in love with a werewolf who identifies as a dog.
4k words
4.38
18k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Werewolf lives a dog's life.

Hola peeps. In my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

This time I set the record straight about a yarn that has existed among the inhabitants of a small town near the Gum Swamp Creek Nature Preserve. Longtime residents swear that werewolves live in the densely wooded swamp that spawns the creek.

According to legend, a werewolf had taken a local woman as his mate, and then carried her into the woods with him never to be seen again.

They only got it half right. The fact of the matter is, they didn't go anywhere. The townspeople see the couple often, they just don't know it.

~

Carey was sitting on the porch of the country home she'd just inherited from her mother. She'd moved back there to look after her a year ago. During that time her own marriage failed, and she found that the change of scenery was good for her. Her kids were in college and had become quite independent young adults, a fact that pleased her greatly. Her inheritance meant she wouldn't need to work for the foreseeable future, so she figured she may as well stay there a while longer.

She took a sip from a very good cup of coffee to toast the decision she just made. At that moment her serenity was broken by the howl of an animal somewhere in the woods that surrounded her home. She'd heard those howls many a time while growing up there in the backwoods near Gum Swamp Creek. She shook her head and thought of how little things had changed in the years since she moved away.

When the animal howled again, she wondered for an moment if the sound could be coming from one of the werewolves some people swear roam the swamp created by Gum Swamp Creek. She looked in the direction the howling had come from and perhaps for the first time realized the woods were so dark and dense even the light from the full moon failed to seep through. Somehow it had never seemed so dark when she was a kid.

She was grown now, and suddenly it mattered to her that she was five miles away from another person. To make matters worse, the Lapphund that had walked into her yard and taken up residence a few weeks ago wasn't laying on the porch near her as usual. At that moment she made another important decision. "I'm gonna go into the general store in the morning and buy myself a scatter gun," she said to herself before heading inside to shower.

The next morning she headed out for her daily walk through the woods. She'd started the routine when she moved back home, and the walks had worked wonders in helping her clear her head. She looked for paths she'd followed when she was a kid. Her explorations brought back memories of the stray dog she'd found wandering in those same woods one day.

The howling went on every night for the next three days and then it stopped. Coincidentally her dog came home with mud and debris in his fur the next morning. Carey met him on the porch with her hands on her hips. "Where have you been mister?" she asked. "You look a mess, and you smell like sex." That was the first time she noticed the resemblance between that dog she'd befriended years ago and the Lapphund.

Simon looked up at her while hanging his head remorsefully. "C'mon, you need a bath," she said. "I'm not interested in smelling another female on you." She then hosed him down with the garden hose and brushed the sticks out of his fur. When they were done he shook himself and tried to follow her inside the house.

"Simon, where do you think you're going?" asked Carey, as she stopped him at the door. No dogs in the house had been her mother's rule and she thought she should honor it. When she tried to close the door he whimpered as if to plead with her. She looked into his big brown eyes and her heart melted. "OK, you can come in, just this once," she relented. "Go lay in front of the fireplace."

That night Simon slept there. As he lay there he thought about how long he'd wanted to be inside that house with her. He'd been out for a run the day he first encountered her hiking in the woods. Her musky scent had enchanted him. She'd smelled of a combination of her sweaty armpits ass and pussy, along with the pleasant smelling soap she bathed with. He'd been infatuated with her since that day, but he feared that he'd frighten her away if he revealed himself to her. But the world had changed a lot since then.

Back then werewolves were still scary beasts to humans, but now their existence wasn't a secret to the government, and to those with a need to know about them. Still he wasn't sure how Carey would react if he revealed himself to her. So he decided to continue to court her in his wolf for the time being.

The next morning he was already awake when she walked out of her bedroom on her way to the kitchen to turn her coffeemaker on. She was wearing a tank top and the really tiny bottoms she'd slept in. "Good morning Simon," she said.

He stood up and barked in response. He was confused when Carey looked at him and laughed. When she saw the confused look in his eyes she said, "You have morning wood. Do you need to go outside and pee?"

"Oh crap," said Simon as he headed towards the door. While it was true that he had morning wood, he also had an erection from looking at Carey spilling out of her sleeping clothes. He came back inside a few minutes later and watched her drink her coffee and eat a couple slices of toast. He was disappointed that she closed her bedroom door when she went in to get dressed.

A few minutes later she emerged from her room wearing another tank top, a sports bra and yoga pants. They then went for a long walk in the woods. She giggled happily every time Simon chased a rabbit. "Your big ole self has no chance of catching that speed-meat," she teased him.

That evening Simon attempted to come inside the house again. "What did I tell you yesterday mister? asked Carey as she blocked the door. "No dogs in the house."

When Simon whimpered she relented again, but with a condition. "We're not going to fight about this every day. I'll make you a deal, you can only come in after I hose you down."

They soon fell into a routine of a walk in the woods every morning and watching tv at night, before Carey took a cup of coffee while sitting on the porch.

Their morning walks began to include horseplay. Simon discreetly used their tussling matches as opportunities to mount her and hunch on her, but he was always careful to control his erections.

As the nights passed by Simon moved from laying in front of the fireplace, to laying at her feet, to laying on the couch beside her while they watched TV. When she noticed he was paying attention to the shows they were watching she said, "If I didn't know better I'd swear you know what the actors are talking about."

Simon raised an eyebrow at her.

Their friendship remained innocent and playful until the morning she grabbed his sheath. He been jumping on her and gently wrestling her to her knees as usual when she made a provocative move. She'd been feeling his hard cock inside his sheath pressing against her butt when they wrestled. It had aroused her so much she grasped his sheath as he was hunching, and held on to it until she'd pulled free of his grasp. She then laughed and said, "Behave yourself mister."

The look in his eyes when she squeezed his cock that morning made her even more turned on, but she played it off. "Don't look at me like that," she demanded. Then she turned and took off running, but unbeknownst to her Simon could smell her arousal.

That evening while they were watching their favorite TV shows Carey's hand found itself wrapped around Simon's sheath again, and this time she massaged the hard shaft inside of it. Simon laid still and maintained his focus as she cupped his big nuts and then gently fondled them. When a whimper of pleasure escaped from him, Carey said, "Are you ok buddy? Am I doing it right. Does it feel as good to you as it does for guys?"

"Ummm humm," grunted Simon before he realized what he'd done.

Carey quickly moved her hand from his boys and said, "Did you just answer me?" She suddenly felt guilty about what she was doing. Up till that moment teasing him had felt naughty, but she'd reasoned that no one knew beside her. But if Simon could understand what was going on, and feel pleasure from her playing with his manhood it suddenly felt wrong.

Carey felt so bad over what she'd done, she took her shower and went straight to bed without having her nightly cup of coffee.

Simon could've kicked himself for losing control, and he hoped he hadn't screwed up his chances with her. He'd been debating whether to show his human to her, but now he was concerned that she'd feel even guiltier for having played with his cock and balls.

It just so happened that it was time for the next full moon and Simon had to go to be with his pack to run and hunt for the next four days.

~

The next morning Carey had decided to discard any feelings of guilt for petting her dog. After all, they liked to run and play and tease each other. Touching his cock and balls was just part of bonding with him.

She walked out of her bedroom and said, "Good morning Simon," before she realized he was gone. She quickly evaluated the situation. He never goes outside in the mornings before she wakes up, and even if he wanted to, how had he turned off the alarm and unlocked the door. She then wondered if she'd locked the house properly.

Then doubt crept in. What if he was upset about her touching his private parts?

She decided to push the negative thoughts away and not worry about it. They'd talk when he came back home.

~

For the next three days and nights Simon's pack ran through the swamps chasing wild game, play 'fighting with each other, and fucking the eligible females in the pack.

Carey went about her daily routine, before taking her coffee on the porch. As she sipped from her big mug she replayed the last few weeks in her head and tried to make sense of it all.

What were the odds of the same dog she'd found twenty five years ago suddenly showing up in her yard a few weeks earlier?

What dog lives that long anyway?

She thought about how much the Lapphund looked like a wolf.

The moon had been full the last time he left. Was that only a Coincidence?

She could see where the facts were taking her. She then reached over and touched her scatter gun. Why had she just done that? She wasn't afraid of Simon hurting her, but what if the stories of werewolves being in the woods are true?

~

As she'd expected, three days later Simon showed up at her door in much the same condition as he'd been after the last full moon. "C'mon, its shower time," she said. "The least you could do is jump into the creek after you're done with fucking your lady friend," she grumbled.

When Simon gave her that hangdog look of his she was sure that he understood what she was saying, so she decided to tell him how she'd felt while he was gone. "Look at you," she said. "All nasty, with mud and sticks and blood on you. What have you been doing?"

Simon looked at her with his big brown eyes and exhaled.

"Is that all you have to say?" she asked. "And to think I was worried about you being out there in those woods with all that howling going on."

At that moment Simon thought about shifting and telling her the truth, but decided the time wasn't right yet. He was encouraged though by the way she was talking to him as if she knew he could understand her.

They drove into town to the general store for supplies and a doggy bed Carey had ordered to replace the quilts Simon had been sleeping on.

By the evening they were back to their daily routine. When it was time to watch their favorite show, Simon climbed onto the couch and laid his head on Carey's lap. "Hm," she said as she ran her fingers through his mane. "I thought dogs were supposed to be loyal. You're just like a man. You've been out carousing for nearly a week, and now you expect to come home and cuddle with the woman who takes care of you.

Simon whimpered and raised a hind leg slightly, exposing his sheath and balls.

Carey turned her head slightly at his movement. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I like your nerve. You expect me to play with you after you've been out fucking some bitch in heat." All the time she was chastising him, her hand was making it's way along his side, and then onto his belly. The truth was, she did like his nerve.

He laid his head on her lap contentedly as her hand found his sheath. "You know you don't deserve this," she said, as she fondled his unit through its pouch with one hand and gently scratched the underside of his neck with the other. She could feel her arousal growing as she cupped his balls and rolled them in her hand. She'd wanted to do this for him since she met him all those years ago. If she were honest she'd always thought of him as being human in a way.

When she groaned with desire, Simon decided to push the envelope a bit by allowing his hard-on to freely express itself. Carey looked on in wide eyed amazement as his shaft began to protrude from its fur covered home. When it had reached eight inches in length, and she could feel that there was more of it still inside his sheath, she closed her eyes and thought for a moment about how good it would feel inside her.

The possible ramifications to her mental state as a result of fucking Simon were still to much for her to grasp, so she lost her nerve. "Simon stop it, you're being a bad boy," she said.

She then reluctantly moved her hand and watched his cock slowly retract until it was out of sight. At that point her panties were completely soaked. "OK, its time for a cup of coffee," she said, as she pushed him off of her lap. "But first I'm going to take a shower. I'll meet you out on the porch in a few minutes."

Simon went for a short walk into the woods, where he shifted into his human and grabbed hold of his raging hard-on. He pumped his dick as fast and hard as he could, and when he blew his load he almost blacked out.

At that exact same moment, Carey had two fingers curled up inside her pussy rubbing her g-spot. Her orgasm caused her knees to buckle and she had to lean against the tiled wall of the shower for support.

When they were outside on the porch Simon laid close enough to her chair to allow her to idly play with his mane while she sipped her coffee. When she finally spoke, she was talking to herself as much as she was talking to Simon. "When I was a kid I always wondered what was in those woods at night," she said. "I wondered about all the creatures making all those night sounds. I wondered if you were out there somewhere with them, watching me.

"You know what else, I've wondered what it'd be like to be with you, but I can't bring myself to do it. If you can truly understand what I'm saying, and if you're a werewolf its up to you to take me."

~

Carey's words kept Simon tossing and turning all night. He was sure she had no idea how much he wanted to show her what it was like to be with a werewolf. But how did she want him, in his wolf or in his human?

As he lay there in his big comfy dog bed breathing in the musky scent of her pussy, his need finally got the best of him. He made an executive decision. He was a werewolf after all, and a dominant one at that. It was time to take what was his.

When he walked up to her bedroom door he found that for the first time in the nearly three months he'd been living there it wasn't completely closed. He used his nose to nudge it open.

Carey had had a fitful night's sleep. When her mind wasn't in a whirl from the desire she was feeling, she was wracked with guilt over feeling those desires. She'd left her bedroom door open all night, but Simon hadn't come to her. She was sitting at her bathroom vanity in only her sleep top. "Perhaps he didn't understand what she said to him last night. In that case he's not as human as I thought he was," she said to herself. "Perhaps I should forget this whole silly notion that he has human qualities. He's not a werewolf, he's a dog."

At that moment she heard a creaking sound. It was her bedroom door opening. She sprang out of her seat and walked out of her en-suite bathroom. Simon was standing there. "Good morning Carey," he said.

She froze in astonishment when she heard a man's voice in her head say, "Good morning Carey." She squinted at him in amazement. "How are you doing that?" she asked.

"Doing what?' he inquired.

"Talking to me in my head," she huffed.

He then took a step toward her. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Taking what's mine, of course," he replied.

She then remembered that she was only wearing a top. She took a step back and bumped into the door frame. The very thing she'd thought about all night was happening, but fantasy and reality are very different. Up til now she'd been in charge, but now he was taking control, and he could talk.

He took another step forward and she said, "Stop." And he stopped. "What are you?" she asked.

"I'm a Lapphund, werewolf mix," he responded. "I came to this country on a cultural exchange program twenty five years ago. I'm affiliated with the Ocmulgee River Pack."

Carey looked bewildered. "Are you a werewolf?" she asked.

"Um, well I'd say I am in some people's eyes, but I identify as a dog. However I feel my werewolf side much more strongly at the full moon time of the month."

"OK," responded Carey, with the color coming back into her face. "Can you turn yourself into a man, like in the movies?"

"Sure, I can do that, but I usually stay the way I am now, because its difficult for me to shift when there isn't a full moon," he explained.

Having his humanity confirmed removed all of her guilt about being intimate with him. The color returned to her face. She was back. She then paused momentarily before saying, "To be honest, I prefer you like this. It's the way I'm used to you."

She then reached out and playfully tugged one of his ears.

He stepped forward and licked her hairy mound.

"I guess you don't mind a natural girl," she joked.

"I've always loved the strong musky scent of your pussy," he complimented her. "Are you sure you aren't part werewolf?"

She bucked her eyes before she commented. "Thank you, I think," she said questioningly, before leading him to her bed and lying on her back with her knees pulled towards her chest.

"If you're going to take what's yours anyway, I guess its pointless for me to resist. "Eat my pussy Simon," she commanded.

Simon put his long thick tongue to work with vigor, licking her from her asshole to her clitoral hood again and again until she had her first orgasm from someone other than herself in over a year.

He then rose up on his hind legs and mounted her in missionary. "Oh wow," exclaimed Carey. "I did know you could do it like this." As she guided his cock to her hole, then put her arms and legs around him.

"Its easier for me to control the depth of my penetration in this position," he informed her.

She immediately understood why he'd said that, when his long thick cock slid into her. His first deep thrust bottomed out and almost took her breath away. He then fucked her for several minutes with long steady strokes, with his impressive tool going in and out of her. When he pulled out of her after he'd cum, she saw the knot at the base of his cock. She smiled wickedly at him and said,"Next time we do it; I want to take your knot."

~

Their regular morning walk through the woods took twice as long to finish as it normally would have. When Carey found the spot that she thought was the location where they'd first met, she asked Simon to take her again. She then spread out the blanket she had tucked under her arm and stripped naked before getting down on her hands and knees.

12