The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he wanted to use my mouth! I wasn't initially sure that I could do this, but he somehow talked me into doing it! He just told me to let it come naturally. I needed to do this so that he could gauge my abilities.

So, I pleasured his cock as how I'd normally do it, but he basically said that I wasn't doing it well enough. It was certainly humiliating to hear that, but I felt an urge to prove myself. I did it faster and harder, which seemed much more preferable compared to before! This somehow caused me to feel turned on. I liked hearing that I was making him feel good.

I kept up this pace until he called me a slut, which caused me to stop completely. I was really upset with him. I even asked him if he was just using me all this time to be his 'sex toy'. However, he told me that there was nothing wrong with being that for my husband. In fact, he told me being that being 'sluttier' would please my husband. I didn't agree with him but Jimmy mentioned that he has changed wives like me before, for the better. It made me consider the possibility that I wasn't pleasing Daniel in the way that I could.

Because I'd stopped jerking Jimmy during this time, it caused him to go limp. He blamed me for it and I somehow felt guilty about it. After all, he was the one that made me wet in the first place! So, I apologized and desperately stroked him to back to life. When I had him ready to go, he told me to be a 'proud cock-sucking slut'. I decided to put aside my fears and doubts. This was my chance to make it right. This would be the way that I'd do it if 'he' were here.

I sucked his cock while telling myself that I was a 'proud cock-sucking slut'. I tried to copy what I had seen other women do during porn videos. I even licked him too! Anyhow, all seemed well for a while, especially when he caressed his hands through my hair, out of appreciation. It felt good.

Then, he unexpectedly pushed me deeper, causing me to gag. At first, I panicked for air, but after he released me, I was able to recover. He wanted me to keep trying, so I gathered myself up and tried again. However, after several attempts, I really didn't think I'd ever be good at this. I knew that the goal was to take in as much cock as possible, but I was only about half way. I was unsure if I did anything wrong. I must have because he promised that he'd teach me how to deep-throat later. At this moment, he was content with me keeping him hard with my hand-jobs.

As I did it, he made me divulge my most embarrassing moment with my husband. It was the time when I reluctantly agreed to give him a blow-job in the mall washrooms, which I later told him never to force me to do again. I didn't tell him about our failed second time. Jimmy basically told me that incident showed that I lacked devotion towards him. I needed to make him feel special and that I needed to offer anything and everything that I could give. He told me my breasts were beautiful, which then led to him quizzing me on what I could do with them. I suggested nervously that my tits could be used.

So, I let Jimmy fuck them as I pushed them together, which unintentionally made me feel intimate with him at this point. I started to feel more relaxed. After he pulled on my nipples with just the right amount of strength, it turned me on!

I didn't argue when they wanted me showing off my wet pussy. I was pretty horny and they had seen everything anyway, though that didn't stop me from feeling shy and embarrassed. When they told me to masturbate, I did it. Each rub made me feel better about myself!

Jimmy took this opportunity to try and put his cock in me! I shrieked at him, asking what he was doing! He claimed that he was going to boost my sex drive. The reasoning was that if I was constantly horny, I'd rely on my husband all the time. It surely was a flimsy excuse but, at the same time, I was secretly curious as to how Jimmy would feel inside me. I was quite horny after all.

Instead of rejecting him outright, I told him that if he was to do it, I'd want him to use a condom. I hoped that the sex would seem less personal; it would serve as a barrier between him and me. Yet, he rejected my wish. He said that the condom would ruin the experience. I guess I just had to take it as it was.

I remember how conflicted I was. There was the anticipation of his entry and there was the guilt. Despite knowing that were supposed to be 'lessons', I inexplicably longed for him in me. I worried that he'd turn me into some kind of a sex addict after tonight.

Soon, he entered me and it was electrifyingly pleasurable! I couldn't believe how amazing it felt! As he started thumping me, I grunted! I just knew he had me. Very soon, I was screaming for more, on my own. There was a certain way as to how he moved inside me. It seemed to reach places which triggered different sensations. Not long after, I became completely honest about how he felt inside me. I had never felt this good before!

Everything came to a pause when Jimmy pointed out that Cyrus wanted my mouth too! He never told me that these lessons involved him too! He claimed that he was teaching me to submissive. If I could do this here, I could do anything and everything that my husband would want me to do. He warned me that if I chose not to do it, I'd be a disappointment. Looking back, I admitted that I must have disappointed my husband somehow, so I was going to end that here.

I opened my mouth and boldly sucked Cyrus! As I did this, I recalled a memory of how my husband, at one time, wanted me to help close a business deal by 'entertaining' his wealthy client. Though I was a real estate agent, I wasn't actually part of the land development project in which my husband was in charge of marketing. I doubted that he would've needed another real estate agent to advise him, which would've been a conflict of interest on my part. Therefore, my role, most certainly, would've involved sex of some sort. As a result, I refused to participate! I didn't want to be used like that; I had dignity and self-respect. However, the consequences of my decision must have resulted in the transaction failing to go through.

My emotions started to run wilder in me. Jimmy banged me harder and harder, which felt incredibly amazing! When I wasn't sucking Cyrus, I screamed some very wild things, making me admit how much I was really enjoying this. I didn't even say those things with Daniel!

I basically let them do whatever they wanted with me. I didn't even mind that Cyrus had a chance with me too! Even when they called me degrading names, I accepted it, as long as they were happy.

Jimmy took advantage of my helpless state. He talked me into giving up my anus, though it wasn't like I agreed to it right away! After all, I didn't even let Daniel use it! Anyhow, I regretted it right away as soon as his cock head poked through! He was so big! Despite the fact that he lubricated beforehand, every inch that he gave me made me wish that it'd be done soon. Finally, he managed to fit his entire dick inside me. It was so deep and so wide! He slid in and out of me for what seemed like forever.

After he pulled away, Cyrus wanted his try. I actually begged him to fuck my pussy instead because my butt was so sore. Neither of the men took up that offer though. Jimmy said that the more I'd do it, the less sore it'd be. In addition, there was a remedy available to help ease the discomfort. If I rubbed my own pussy, it would help a lot.

It was true. As Cyrus fucked my anus, I felt better while rubbing my clit and pussy. His cock felt tight in me, especially when he rubbed against my walls. It was a good sensation that I had never felt before! Soon, I found myself telling him to fuck me harder! I never felt like a bigger slut than that in my life!

The end was fast approaching after they pulled away from me and were about to cum. I got down to my knees then Cyrus told me to open my mouth, so I fully expected his cum there. Instead, his first few bursts missed and splattered my eyes instead. I was fortunate to close them just in time, but I hated taking facials! This seemed to give me another reason for hating them. Nevertheless, his follow-up bursts did go into my mouth, in which I pushed it back out with my tongue. The taste was disgusting! He was still cumming and I squirmed away in disgust of his overwhelming amount of loads. However, he unexpectedly yelled at me to turn my 'fucking face' back, which startled me into obedience. I reluctantly let more and more of his hot cum splatter onto me! I just couldn't believe how much he had saved up within him! I was actually impressed, despite being peeved.

After he was done, I started wiping the cum that was on my eyelids and at the corners of my eyes. I commented with some enthusiasm that it was a lot. Jimmy told me that instead of rejecting the cum that went into my mouth, I should've just swallowed it. Afterward, he told me to try it again. I knew what to do.

This time, Jimmy's cum streams went into my mouth and onto my tongue. The warm sensation of it, mixed with the bitter taste and rancid smell nearly made me puke. He, too, came quite a bit, as I held my mouth open to catch everything. By the time everything was done, I was told to show off the load to them and the camera, which I was sure they were impressed with. After being told to swallow, I gulped it down, but the aftertaste remained. I couldn't hide my facial expressions to that. He told me that I'd have to learn to enjoy the taste of it because the disgusted look I gave off would look bad on me. For practice, he told me to clean up the cum that was all over my face using my fingers. Then I had to tell them how good it tasted, even if it didn't! Each scoop that I placed into my mouth, I lied about how good it was! I was either a good liar or they simply didn't care, just as long as I said it.

They examined my holes. Both were looser than I ever had them. Though there were more lessons to go, they would give me a couple of days rest first. During this time, I wasn't allowed to interact with my husband in any way, until the lessons were done. Since I wasn't seeing him that often anyway, it would be easy. Just before they left, they gave me a sex toy to play with. It was small and purple. I never had used one of these before. While I was very interested about what other lessons they had planned for me, I was uncertain if I should be doing this anymore. I was very distraught with emotions.

For the whole day and night, my holes were sore. The soreness was a bit of a welcomed feeling since it never let me forget about what happened. Incidentally, it also helped me forget that I had cried over my husband earlier. I had flashbacks of the sex and hearing the groaning of the men. It was wrong and I knew it. Ironically, at the end of the night, I slept very well - far better than most other nights.

The next morning, I woke up feeling wet and I knew why. It was at this time that I was ashamed. How could I get wet so easily? Even when I had this free day off to do other chores, I kept thinking about the sex! I was looking forward to what they'd make me do next - it was crazy! So, I played with myself, trying to re-live the events, which made me cum. Only then was I freed, which allowed me to have a normal day.

The next morning, I wasn't wet, like the previous morning. I felt a sense of relief that it was just my body's reaction to what happened and it was adjusting itself normally. Furthermore, my holes weren't loose anymore. Then I got a call - it was Jimmy and he was heading over here, as in my place, in two hours!

Truthfully, I had always hated having guests over. It was always tough to accommodate them because I hated making fake small talk. However, this time, I was excited that they were coming over - and so was my body! I couldn't believe how I was acting this way!

When they came over, they brought over Simon who seemed to be just working the camera, instead of either Jimmy or Cyrus doing it. Next, they told me to take my clothes off, which I did, without even questioning them. Next, we set up ourselves in the family room. They had me walk over to the couch to start. I saw that they were taking off their clothes too, but weren't joining me, at least not immediately. A few questions were asked about last time and I answered them honestly. They asked about the toy which I never used. Predictably, they came to join me by sitting on both sides of me. I got them hard with my hands, as I wet-kissed Jimmy while Cyrus rubbed my clit. It really felt good.

Jimmy nudged me in his direction to suck him. Even though it was physically uncomfortable with the way I was sitting, I did it anyway. I bobbled up and down on him, knowing that it would lead to something more. I did the same thing with Cyrus. However, Jimmy asked me to invite Simon in too!

Simon was a tall, athletic black man. He wasn't a stereotypical gangster looking guy at all, from how he was dressed. Regardless, I had never dated anyone from his race before, yet I was about to suck him in my family room! Before I actually did, Cyrus ordered me to bend over so that I could take his cock too. Soon, everything came flooding back - all the pleasure and memories of the first day. Jimmy was next in line and I let it happen. I felt so good that if there was another cock coming, I would've wanted it!

Simon wanted me to ride him and I was more than delighted. I was going to fuck my first black cock and I told him that! I never thought I'd ever get to do it. Simon said that it probably wouldn't be last one either. He was probably right.

His cock filled me up! I grunted loudly with each hop. I wanted more and more! The way that he grabbed onto my hips also satisfied me. His hands seemed to slam me down with greater force, even though he was giving me his best thrusts. He fucked the hell out of me!

Jimmy was about to fuck my anus. But before doing that, he lubricated himself and my hole. I imagined how it might feel with two cocks inside me, as Jimmy applied the lube. I had seen this being done in porn but again, it wasn't something that I'd ever get to do. I didn't even protest against it, though I was a little scared.

Before I knew it, I felt both of them rubbing inside me! It was a mixture of discomfort and pleasure! I felt so stretched out and full! Simon loved how my pussy snuggled him, though I didn't really know how to control it! After I sucked Cyrus, three men were in me at once! Eventually, all of them switched around and tried out my holes. I had my moments of pleasure, though towards the end of it, I was very sore.

Then, Jimmy had me on the couch and started finger-fucking my pussy! His fingers moved in a beckoning motion, which made all points of contact, with an emphasis on the G-spot. It was very pleasurable, although there were times when I felt like I had to pee! I knew that this was the precursor for squirting, but the feeling felt so foreign to me and I held back. Yet, he never gave up on me and kept telling me to relax. His pulsating techniques were so rapid and precise that it actually made me want to squirt! The build-up was amazing, but the release was even more so! I ended up squirting so much that I made everything wet! Although I'd need to clean my couch and the floors later on, I regretted nothing.

Cyrus ordered me to jerk him off, which I was more than happy to do. I took pleasure in hearing him groan as my hand encouraged him to go further. I made him blast his loads all over my face! The culmination of being slapped with his hot loads, feeling his trembling cock in my hand and hearing his orgasmic grunting, made me feel inexplicably satisfied!

Next, Jimmy told me to drain him dry but not swallow right away. So, I agreed and blew him enthusiastically. Within seconds, I felt his vibrating cock and his hot loads! Although I didn't think his taste was noticeably better than before, I somehow felt content that it came from him! After he pulled away, I showed off the big salty load until being told to swallow. I gulped it and stuck out my tongue to show that it was all gone! He was proud of me and that made me happy.

Finally, I thought Simon was going to cum right away, but he didn't. Instead, he asked to fuck my tits. Jimmy offered lube for this and I rubbed it everywhere on my tits. The moment that he slipped between me, I loved that feeling of having him so close to me. I knew then that I'd be offering to do more of this later on! After a few minutes of this, he surprised me by pushing me on my back to be fucked in the missionary style!

Even after all that sex, my cheating pussy still welcomed him! Each thrust forced a moan out of me! I wanted more and I wanted him closer. I drew my legs around him. Once more, he wanted my vagina to clamp down on him like earlier, so I did the best I could. Just then, I had the urge to have him cum inside me! Finally, when he did, I felt him twitching! I felt a blanket of warmth cover me, like it was another orgasm! I secretly wished that he could do that to me again, even though I barely even knew him!

They examined my loosened holes and commented how 'sexy' it looked. The cum from my pussy was coming out slowly until they dug it out. I felt the rush of lukewarm fluids going down my backside. I was getting hooked and that scared me.

They stayed for a little bit to explore my house. After Jimmy asked me where my toy was, I took it out from my drawer. He told me to use it in front of them, so I shoved it inside my cum-filled vagina and fucked myself with it! I found a place on my bed to continue doing it. I did it because I liked the idea of him telling me what to do. I even faked some moans too just to add some entertainment, though I was bringing myself some pleasure anyway, but I wasn't close to cumming. After a while, they told me to suck off the dildo! The smell of it, as well as the sight of the white cum stains drew my attention. Still, I slurped out everything, as they cheered me on!

Before they left, they told me to rest for a couple of days again, but I didn't need that much time. My soreness went away after half a day and my pussy became tight again. The only thing that didn't change was my sex drive, which was much higher than before! During the waiting time, I played with myself a lot, including using the toy that they brought me because they had specifically mentioned about it before. I started making myself cum a lot more frequently because I started understanding my body more, though I didn't necessarily 'squirt' all the time! Regardless, the feelings were incredible. I was ready for a cock, if there was one around.

On the morning of the third day, I received a call from Simon that he was going to pick me up. He was told to tell me that I just needed to wear something fancy, minus bra or panties! Although I only had a handful of business suits and a few pairs of high heels that were left over from my working days, I was still pleased with my collection. I had myself dressed up and prepared, ensuring that I paid attention to the finest details, including buffing up my short, manicured nails, as if I was going out to a social gathering.

His dark blue SUV arrived. I went out in my soft pink business skirt suit with white closed-toe pump heels. I peered around the neighborhood to see if anyone was watching me. It was like a sense of guilt, especially looking the best that I could and about to do something nasty!

I saw that Simon was the only one in the vehicle, who motioned for me to sit in the passenger seat. After he complimented me on how I looked, he started driving. Before I could ask where we were going, he started undoing his zipper. I didn't even have my seatbelt on yet!

"Angie, would you mind using your pretty mouth on me a little? I'm really fuckin' horny!"