The Lars and Paula Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love these films", Paula said, 'It makes me so horny watching everyone get each other off. And those two guys have amazing bodies. When they have anal sex my cunt just starts to drip." That made Lars smile.

"I can see how horny you are", I remarked, looking at her wet thighs, "That woman's cunt is dark like yours. It's so beautiful, with those large pussy lips. She doesn't seem to get as wet as you do, though."

"Mmmmmm", agreed Paula, "Just thinking of how Julie and I sucked on you while Mark and Lars sucked each other's cocks makes me wet as hell. I see you are ready for us." She looked at my raging erection and licked her lips.

"Mark says he is ready to try taking me in his tight butt, so you may get a first hand look at this kind of scene today", added Lars, lost in the action on the screen. I was glad it wasn't me. Lars is a big man.

Paula was sitting on the arm of the chair I sat in, crooked and half-facing me. She opened her legs wide and spread her beautiful, large, purple pussy lips. Freshly shaved, her cunt looked amazing. She has the kind of lips that extend out like butterfly wings, dark and mysterious. Her inner flesh is bright red and her small clit barely poked through the generous hood on top. She pulled the hood back and exposed it to me, rubbing it lightly with one finger while emitting a soft moan. She pulled on her lips, extending them out a few inches. I leaned in but she held my head back.

"Just watch me for a bit", she whispered.

"Ok. You just look so delicious. You pussy lips are so gorgeous", I moaned.

"We have all afternoon...look at my clit...it's getting so hard. Look at my cunt, it's dripping already.", she said, holding her sex open for me inches from my face.

Her smell was intoxicating me and, as she stroked, her thick wetness oozed from between those glorious flaps, coating them and making them shiny and slick. I stroked my cock slowly but Paula stopped me again.

"None of that...just watch me...", she commanded.

"But...you're making me crazy...", I objected.

"I know...I love knowing that you're that hard because you're looking at my pussy, my wet cunt...my big wet lips are dripping for you", she said provocatively. She knew she was killing me.

I looked over at Lars. His long hard-on with the flaring plum of a head was on full display. On the screen, people were moaning and cumming, but my eyes were fixed on Paula's pussy. I didn't know what to do with my hands!

The bell rang. Lars didn't even bother to put on a robe. He paused the DVD and went upstairs to let Mark and Julie in. I stayed where I was, watching Paula stroke her little nub. Her juices started to gather on the leather arm of the chair as they flowed slowly from her canal. This was more erotic than just falling right into heavy sex. My cock was twitching like a 13 year old boy's and leaking precum. Paula looked into my face as she masturbated gently.

"You love my pussy don't you?"

"You know I do...."

"I'm getting old, but my pussy is still pretty isn't it?"

"You're not old, you're gorgeous, and your cunt is gorgeous. I love how wet you get. I love your taste and your smell. Your clit looks so sexy right now...."

"I love making my little clit stick out for everyone to see...." she whispered as if to herself.

At that moment, Lars came back with Mark and Julie. Mark already had a hand wrapped around Lars' hard-on. They gasped appreciatively at Paula's exhibitionism as they quickly shed their clothing. What can I say? Julie looked beautiful, even more beautiful than I remembered.

All eyes were on Paula's cunt, though, and her clit was turning a bright reddish color as she massaged it. Mark seemed mildly interested in the still depicting anal sex that Lars had left up on the screen, but they all stood close and watched Paula, which made her even more excited. Her large brown nipples seemed to grow and distend to epic proportions and her cunt opened even wider. Her wetness dripped down the arm of the chair and splattered my thighs.

"I want it", Julie said in a hushed tone, "I want to taste your pussy again Paula."

"Shhhh", answered Paula, "all in good time...just watch me...no one do anything else, please. Just watch me."

We all watched and breathed heavily as Paula got wetter and wetter. Julie stood between the two other men and held their hard cocks in her hands. Mark's thick member was leaking already. Lars' 8 incher dwarfed her hand, and the head was distended and wet. Paula's juices were now soaking my thigh. The amount of fluid pouring from her was amazing. She was still just holding her lips open with one hand and stroking her tiny but hard clit with one finger.

"Now, now, now!!!....I will come for you all....oh god!....oh god!....yes!, yes! , yes!...I'm coming!", she started to scream as her orgasm arrived.

Paula arched her back a bit and she let out a delicious moan. Her cunt lips trembled and, while she didn't squirt exactly, a copious amount of thick fluid ran out of her and covered my thigh and my cock. We all reacted with gasps and moans as Paula collapsed to the floor. Julie ran around the chair and took my cock quickly in her mouth, cleaning it off. Mark dove into Paula's pussy and lapped at her fluids noisily.

"Yes, Mark! Eat my cunt", Paula cried passionately. She loved to use the word cunt during sex. And it was very stimulating how she said it too.

Lars moved next to my chair and Julie looked up at his huge cockhead. She kept her hand on my cock and took him in her mouth. I reached down and felt her pussy. Her gorgeous pink lips were slick with juice and her chestnut brown bush was soaked. I found her clit and made circles around it with one finger.

"MMM, Cameron, yes", she moaned around Lars' cock. I felt her wetness pouring into my hand. Her beautiful pink nipples stood hard as rocks atop her small pretty breasts. I love Julie. Just looking at her like this, with Lars' big cock in her mouth, almost made me come right in her hand. I held back, saving my cum for her mouth or pussy.

Suddenly, Lars pulled away. He went over to Mark and started playing with his cock from behind while Mark ate Paula's pussy. Paula looked like she was in some kind of sexual trance. Her head was moving side to side, eyes closed, as she moaned and raised her ass off the floor.

"AHHHHHH", she cried as she came again. Mark looked up at us with a smile. His face was drenched in delicious looking slime. We all giggled and Julie went over and kissed and licked his face.

"Shall we?", Lars asked Mark, holding up a tube of lube.

"I'd love to", Mark said, in an oddly masculine voice, as if Lars had just invited him for a beer.

Mark got on all fours as Lars lubed up generously and entered him slowly. Mark groaned as Paula got under him and took his thick meat in her mouth. Julie and I just watched as Lars inserted all of his 8 inches into Mark's asshole. I was turned off, turned on, and fascinated at the same time. Julie shot me a look, knowing that I was steadfastly hetero, and started to kiss me, open-mouthed. Her body felt wonderful in my arms. My hands roamed over her back and ass feeling her smooth olive skin. She ground her pretty wet pussy against my aching cock.

"Poor boy", Julie said, "you haven't come and you're all tense down there." She fondled my balls lightly and stroked my cock.

"You know what I want?", she asked playfully, "I want all that cum inside my pussy. I hope it's a big load like last time. I want to feel it shoot inside me and drip out"

"Well", I answered, "it's been a few days. I'm ready."

"Can you hold off a minute first?"

"Why?", I was drooling, dripping, and desperate.

"After watching Paula I want you to watch me a little too."

"Yes", I whispered in her ear. "Yes...Julie, I have been with a lot of girls, but you have one of the most beautiful cunts I have ever seen."

All the while Mark was grunting and groaning, Lars was moaning and sighing, and Paula was slurping up and down Mark's cock while rubbing her clit again. Her pussy was wide open and just sloppy wet. Juices ran all the way down her legs and all over the fluffy pinkish rug.

"Fuck! Fuck!", Mark cried out and we knew he was coming in Paula's mouth. We could hear her swallowing sounds.

Julie sat in that same leather chair and spread her legs. I knelt in front of her inches from that glorious pussy. It was a perfect specimen. Beautifully dark pink, medium sized lips, surrounded by freshly trimmed chestnut brown pubic hair. She pulled her already sopping lips open to reveal the gorgeous inner flesh. Her perfect clitoris popped up the size of a pinky tip and purply in color. She caressed it gently with a finger and smiled down at me.

"Do you think it's pretty?"

"It's beautiful, it's perfect", I whispered seductively. "I worship it."

I moved my head close and breathed in.

"You smell heavenly, and I know you taste divine. I want to taste it so badly."

Unlike Paula, Julie was in no mood to take it slow. She pulled my head in and I licked her up and down. She tasted fantastic. I licked her clit with the flat of my tongue.

"Oh god yes!", she cried.

I inserted two fingers and moved them in a circular motion against her Gspot while I licked.

"Oh god!, she cried as she came hard and quickly, her cunt muscles grasping my fingers and pulsing around them. She didn't ooze anywhere near the amount of juices that Paula did, but she was very wet and her emissions were so sweet tasting. As I said, I love Julie. If she wasn't married to Mark I would have to see her every day and make love to her.

I looked up. Lars, who sometimes takes a long time to come, was still fucking Mark's ass. Paula was massaging his balls and asshole. She reached for the lube and a small vibrator. She turned it on, lubed it, and slowly inserted it into Lars' ass, fucking him gently. Julie and I cuddled, and she played with my cock lightly as we watched the spectacle.

Lars started to curse and moan in his gutteral Swedish accent.

"Fuck...fuck...oh fuck yes...his ass is so tight and that vibrator feels so good Paula!....I'm going to come in your tight ass, Mark! Ugh! UGH!!!"

He grunted like an animal and his face turned red as he unloaded into Mark's ass. I had never seen men do this close up before and again I had mixed feelings about it, but it was also very sexy. Lars, Mark, and Paula all collapsed on the floor.

Julie led me over to a leather couch and laid on it.

"Time for you to come in me, you sexy man.", she said sweetly. "I want to feel you shoot all that cum inside my pussy."

That got everyone's attention. She laid down with her cute ass resting on the arm of the couch so her pussy was a good height to fuck while I stood up. She opened her pussy wide and I bent and gave it another lick...yum...I couldn't get enough. She was so wet now that my average sized cock slipped into her easily.

"That feels so fucking good! Fuck me hard", Julie commanded. "Don't hold back. Fuck me hard and give me all your cum....I want your delicious cum deep in my pussy."

Paula came over for a closer look. She sat on a coffee table and started stroking her sopping pussy again.

"It feels so good, Paula, his cock in my cunt. I want his cum so badly. Will you eat it out of me? Will you taste it?", Julie inquired.

"I do love his cum, but you know I'm not into women, even women as pretty as you, dear Julie", Paula answered.

I looked down at Julie. She was beautifully in heat, nipples sticking straight up, clit hard and rubbing against the base of my cock...she looked straight into Paula's pussy as it dripped onto the rug.

"But you don't mind me eating you? Do you?", Julie asked invitingly.

"No...why would I?...you're excellent at it too. I just don't care for pussy is all. If I was into pussy, you'd be the first to know...you do possess a very pretty one.", Paula teased.

"Will you sit on my face now?", Julie begged.

Mark and Lars watched all this smiling, while they played with each other's cocks, which were growing hard again.

Paula brought her pussy over and positioned it above Julie's face while I fucked Julie. She opened her butterfly lips, exposing her red cunt, and wetness just dripped out all over Julie's pretty mouth.

"MMMMM...yes....tastes great....Paula, I love your pussy I really do.", Julie moaned. "You have the wettest pussy I've ever seen, and your juice is so thick and tasty."

I wanted to come badly, but it felt so good I held back. I guess that's one of the benefits of being older. My balls were aching though. I started to move against Julie's hard clit in a circular motion. Julie closed her legs a bit and trapped the base of my cock against her button as I massaged it with my dick and pubic bone. Julie's face was drenched with Paula's juices as Paula lowered her self down to Julie's waiting tongue. We went on like this for a few minutes until Julie moaned loudly into Paula's pussy. I felt Julie's cunt tighten up and her muscles squeezed my cock like a vice.

"Julie! I love your pussy!", I cried out and came copiously into her just as she came. It lasted for half a minute or more, her flesh pulsed around me as I shot rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy. I collapsed onto her belly as Paula climbed off of her. I felt the men come over and I was gently lifted off of Julie.

"Look, Mark, I have a pussy full of his delicious cum!", Julie said.

Mark bent down and started to lick her, drinking the mixture of our juices.

"I love you baby doll, and I love it when your pretty cunt has another man's cum in it", he said affectionately.

Mark then inserted his cock into her. He's thick and I could see her lips stretching a bit.

"Yes, Mark, yes, darling, fuck me, come in me too, I need more cum in me.", Julie exclaimed.

He fucked her harder and faster than I did and I was getting a little jealous. Not sure what I was thinking as they are married, but, as I said, I love Julie.

Meanwhile, Paula was stroking Lars' cock, which was still slick with lube. He was very hard again.

"Your turn, Lars!", Mark said pulling out without coming and Lars inserted his large dick head into Julie's waiting pussy. Without much effort he quickly put all of his long cock inside her.

"Oh yes, you're in me so deep Lars!!!!", Julie cried.

Mark bent down and licked Julie's hard clit and Lars' cock at the same time. Paula and I just watched, fondling each other. Her pussy was still dripping wet.

"Fuck...oh god....lick me Mark! Fuck me Lars!!!!", Julie shouted and came again. Her skin was flushed and her nipples were turning purple.

"She is so fucking tight!" Lars said lasciviously. " I can hardly believe it, but I am coming again!"

He grunted, pushed himself as far in as he could go, and came deep inside her. I looked as he pulled out. That gorgeous pussy was way sloppy now with cum flowing out all over the leather couch. Mark stood up and reinserted his thick prick into all that goo.

"Yes baby, come in me, make me even wetter...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, my darling!", Julie begged.

She was now out of control. She closed her eyes and moved her head from side to side babbling.

"Your cock is so good baby, so thick, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Now Lars moved in and licked her clit and Mark's cock too. Cum was leaking out all over the place and Lars' lips were gooey with it.

"Fuck me! I coming again!", Julie cried, "You two are making me come so fucking hard!".

"Your cunt is squeezing me so tight, baby! I can feel you coming!", shouted Mark.

Mark groaned, put his cock all the way in, and came inside his wife. He pulled out and Lars licked his cock clean of all of our cum! Again, I had mixed feelings about all this man/man stuff, but they respected my wishes as Julie respected Paula's. And I found it strangely sexy.

Julie's perfect pussy was really a mess now, cum leaking out and dripping all over the floor and couch. I was very glad I ate her before all this cum was injected into her! Mark and Lars took turns licking her and cleaning her, occasionally kissing and sharing the juices.

"Next time, I want all three of you to cum in me", Paula declared.

All the men looked at her and smiled...we'll be happy to oblige her.

12