The Last 24 Hours Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth turned and knelt in front of me rubbing my hard cock through my pants. She looked up into my eyes and asked, "Do you realize that it's been almost two hours since I have felt or tasted you? Two whole hours, I don't think I can take it much longer! I need you in my mouth now!" As she spoke, she had lowered my zipper and pulled my cock out. She looked into my eyes and licked the sensitive tip of me. I shuddered in pleasure as she began to lick up and down my shaft. The intensity of the pleasure I was feeling was exquisite.

She took the head of my cock between her lips and began gently sliding her mouth down the hard length of me. I felt the tip of me hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly. She backed off for a second but didn't remove me completely from her mouth. She got herself under control and slowly began working to take me into her throat once more.

"Beth, honey you don't have to do this." I was worried about hurting her.

She looked at me for a second, applied suction, then "popped" me out of her mouth. "I know I don't HAVE to do this; I WANT to do this, now shut up and help me take the length of you." With that, she took my hands and put them on her head. She took me back into her mouth and began again. She never took her eyes from mine and the look in them begged me to force her to take my length.

I did as she had silently asked. I began to apply gentle pressure to the back of her head forcing her farther and farther down my shaft. The feelings I was experiencing were beyond compare. I was excited, exhilarated, and a little scared. I had never done anything like this before. I did my best to watch my lover give me the most spectacular blowjob I had ever had. Every time I closed my eyes she would stop where she was and hold perfectly still until I once again looked into her Oh-so-Blue eyes. The love that shone there warmed me unlike anything I had ever felt.

At last, I felt her taking me into her throat. I could feel the muscles work as she swallowed around my girth. The look of achievement in her eyes and on her face gave me nearly as much pleasure, and far more satisfaction, than her growing oral skills did. I let her know that I was very close to cumming again as she began to bob her head all the way up and down my length taking me into her throat each time. She was going for my load in earnest now and was not going to be denied. As I came in her mouth, she backed off until only the head was left, then suckled on the tip until I had finished. She removed her mouth from my cock and then made a large show of swallowing my cum. It was among the most erotic things I had ever seen.

I looked at her and cupped her cheek in my hand, "God you are amazing. I have never felt like that before. Thank you." I smiled as I spoke and drew her from her knees and into my embrace. This time she did not flinch or pull away as I kissed her. That made me immensely happy for some reason. I held her, kissed her, and could feel things beginning to heat up again when there was a knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" The attendant had come to check on us.

Beth cracked the door and peeked out. "I'm sorry to bother you, but my supervisor will be coming for my break in a few minutes and if she finds you in there together she WILL call security and fire me. She's a grade A Bitch!" A little blush crept into her cheeks as she spoke but she never looked away from us. "You two look so much in love." She turned and raced back to her counter.

I looked at Beth and said, "That's because we are." She stroked my cheek and took two of the outfits out of the stack she had taken into the dressing room. "Don't you need to try those on?" I asked puzzled.

She stroked my cheek as she left the room her choices on top and her discards on the bottom. "Silly man. I have both of these outfits at home in different colors. That's precisely why I chose them. I knew I wouldn't have to try them on and it would give us a lot of time to fool around."

I laughed as she sat her discards on the counter for the girl to re hang. I also saw Beth slip her a sizable tip, "Thank you for the excellent service, you were most helpful. My fiancée found it most relaxing."

The young brunette stammered, "Wait! You don't..." but Beth had already breezed by her and headed to the checkout stand near the doors.

Then I remembered Josh was waiting for us. He was either going to be amused or pissed. 'Oh well" I thought, "It was worth it." As I handed the clerk my credit card to pay for her purchases, Beth once more took my hand and laced her fingers in mine.

"Have I told you how much I love you today?" She asked.

I looked at her and said, "Only in about a million different ways, but don't let that stop you." I smiled and kissed her again. I took back my card and receipt from the clerk and we headed up the street towards the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we approached the mall entrance we saw Josh looking hot and flustered as he stood there waiting for us. He saw us coming and said, "You could a told me you were stopping for a nooner, you know? I've been waiting here for forty minutes!" I looked at Beth and couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing.

Beth looked at her brother and said, "Right. Sure. I believe you did NOT stop to talk to Gayle before you parked the cars. Oh by the way the Pope called to confirm your status of Sainthood too!" With that she walked right passed Josh and into the Torrington Mall. I laughed all the way to the entryway to "Body Dreams".

"Body Dreams" was a very upscale place being located in the largest mall in the region, but it also had the best facilities in town. In addition to trainers, all of the extras were included in the membership dues, so while it might seem a bit pricey you did not have to pay for any of the services offered on the premises with the exception of the Snack Shak, which was a small juice bar/café.

Once we entered the gym, Josh got very serious. We walked up to the counter and I recognized my trainer Bob Dornen. He is a tall man with a medium build. His sandy brown hair in its customary spiked "do". At five feet eleven inches, he had a similar build to Josh. "Hi Bob, how are you doing?"

Bob waved us over and said, "Hi there Alex, Beth. It's been awhile. Where have you been keeping yourself?"

I stated flatly, "Divorce court unfortunately. It's kept me from keeping up my regular activities." Bobs shocked look was enough. "If you don't mind, Bob, I'd rather not go there today, I'll fill you in later. Today I'm celebrating my engagement."

"Engagement? Who's the very lucky lady?" he asked with a surprised lilt in his voice.

Beth held up her hand, wiggled her new ring at him, and said, "That would be me." I almost fell over laughing. Bob had known Beth longer than I had known him. He knew she wasn't into men. Then Bob proceeded to shock me all to hell and beyond.

"This is him? ALEX! Alex is the guy? The only MAN you would ever love is Alex Palmer! Oh, I just do NOT believe this. Sonny is never going to believe me when I tell him. I can hardly wait to get home." Beth leaned across the counter and gave her friend a hug.

"I told you he was a special friend when I introduced you two, I can't help it if you didn't believe me." She pulled back and continued; "Now I have someone else for you to meet. Bob this is my brother Josh. I want you to give him the royal treatment and tour. If he likes the place you'll be getting another hunk for the flesh mill."

Bob immediately switched into his professional persona. "Lets fill you out a visitor's card and I'll show you around," Bob looked like he was about to say something and was very uncomfortable about it, "unless you'd prefer to have someone else..."

Beth jumped all over it, "Why would you think that he'd rather have someone else, Bobby-bear?"

Bob sighed and said, "Some of the more "conservative elements" of our clientele have been trying to get me and a few others "replaced" with "more reliable, better qualified", read non-gay, trainers. Betty and George Wilcox own this place but they still have to keep the bank happy and you know how Mr. Barsdale is about anything that isn't straight, conservative, homophobic, white, protestant, P.C. etc. In addition, he holds the strings at the bank. If they don't do what he wants, he'll torpedo their loan and said so in front of a few of us. Betty is trying to get refinanced but it may take longer than they have to get it done."

Beth exploded, "Oh that is such BULLSHIT! How can he get away with that crap?" I was wondering the same thing.

CHAPTER 12B

I moved away for a second and considered my options for a moment. I knew with absolute certainty that it was the right thing to do and Beth would be happy about it. Beth looked up as I came to my decision.

"What is it Alex? You've thought of something haven't you?" She seemed very hopeful. Body Dreams might sound pretentious but it was a very nice place to spend time. It didn't have the testosterone driven feel of many gyms and the people here were more like family.

I looked at Josh and said "What he is doing is actionable isn't it? I mean he cannot legally do it. He is holding their debt over them to force them to run the place his way right?" Josh nodded. "Are Betty and George around today or can you get them on the phone?

Bob looked at me and said, "I can get them on the phone for you. Why, though, if you don't mind my asking?"

I looked at him and said, "I have had enough of people and their power plays destroying lives. If that asshole gets away with this, he'll do it to someone else. I'm going to put a hole in his boat and chum the waters. My friend and soon-to-be brother-in-law is one of the biggest great white sharks out there!"

Josh piped up and said, "It's been a while since I've had a good meal." His grin was almost feral.

Bob shook his head and said, "I'll have them here before you guys finish your workouts." He moved over to the phone.

I took Josh and showed him to the locker room and we changed and went out onto the floor. I gave him the discount tour and then the world stopped again.

Beth came out of the Ladies in a bright yellow sports bra that barely held her impressive mounds in check. Her nipples were standing proudly erect. The matching bottoms were so tight I could plainly see she wasn't wearing anything under them. The lips of her sex were well defined and outlined. A distinct camel toe was evident for all to see. Beth strutted over to me, and absolutely every eye, both male and female, was on her. The predatory look in her eyes told me I was in trouble.

As she came up to me I gave a halfhearted smile, "Beth what going on?"

Beth threw her arms around me and whispered, "There were a few ladies in the changing area making rude comments about how they were going to steal you away from the "Dyke Bitch" and take you home tonight. I'm just showing them who's going home with you tonight and every night forevermore!" With those words, she began to kiss me quite thoroughly, and yet again, time stopped. I know we stood there kissing for several decades but again no time seemed to have passed. We parted and it took several minutes to settle my heart and breathing back down so I could begin my workout. The jealous looks we received were very much an ego booster for both of us. The covy of women who had insulted Beth stood with their jaws hanging open as I caressed her glorious ass cheek and gave it a squeeze.

We started on our workouts and Beth, Josh, and I took turns spotting and playing coach. We were nearing the end of a solid two hours of heavy workout when Bob came over to us, smiling. "Betty and George are here. They are in the office and will see you whenever you are ready."

I held out my hand to him and said, "Tell them we'll be there as soon as we shower and change." He started to move away only I held onto his hand, "And Bob, if all goes well today, you won't have to worry about being forced out. Their new partner won't permit it." The look on his face was one of shock and gratitude.

I took a very quick shower and met Beth and Josh in the foyer. Bob came over and showed us into Betty's office. Her brother George was seated on a couch to the left of her desk and watched us like a hawk. Mistrust evident in every fiber of his being. I had never met George, but Betty and I had had lunch at the Shak a few times and Beth was a good friend to her.

"Alex, Beth. It is so good to see you. You haven't been around much of late and Bob tells me you're full of surprises today. Oh, forgive my manners. This is my brother George, George you know Beth." She looked at Beth for a moment and caught her gazing lovingly at me. "Alex is the "ONE MAN", isn't he, Beth?" Beth blushed and nodded. "So this must be your brother Josh." Betty held out her hand to Josh. "A very great pleasure to make your acquaintance, Beth has sung your praises and makes you out to be the second coming of Clarence Darrow."

Josh chuckled. "I don't know if I'd go quite that far but I can hold my own in a courtroom."

George piped up in a very belligerent tone, "If we can get on with this I have work to do to get ready for the bank meeting tomorrow. I don't have time for old home week."

Betty started to berate her brother, "George! How dare you be rude to my guest!"

I jumped in, "Do you have time to tell Harold Barsdale to kiss your ass just before you get him fired and brought up on charges?"

That got both of their attention very quickly. I pressed my advantage. "I need to know the amount of outstanding debt, the monthly expenses, and the monthly average gross. I have a lot of readily available cash and I'm willing to buy your debt from the bank. I'm also willing to sign a guarantee that states that the management of the facility is yours EXCLUSIVLY. Instead of paying the bank, you would pay the note back into my trust fund. I'm also willing to sign an agreement that makes me a very silent partner until the note is paid. I'll guarantee the interest rate is one percent as well."

George piped up, "Right. Sure. You just happen to have two million dollars sitting around to just toss into any venture that strikes your fancy. How much is Barsdale paying you for this prank? It's not funny you know?" He got up and started to leave.

Beth spoke up, "You never told me that your brother was such an arrogant self important ass Betty. You told me he had a head for business."

George spun towards Beth. Betty stepped between them and promptly slapped her brother across the right cheek. Georges head rocked with the blow, "Just because you are pissed at Harold Barsdale does not give you the right to insult my friends. If you are going to behave this way, you can leave. I am senior partner in this operation and I do not need nor do I require your approval. If you can't behave go home and let the grown ups talk a little business."

George looked as if he had never seen this woman before in his life. Her voice softened, "Georgie, we are running out of time. Barsdale says we have to fire half of our training staff because they are gay or he'll call our note. We need help and they are offering it. The least you can do is hear them out. I've known Beth since before we opened. She wouldn't set me up like this."

"Alright I'll listen. I still say it sounds fishy." George sat back down still rubbing his cheek.

I started off the conversation, "Let me tell you about the last nine months of my life..." I told them everything about what Lisa had done and about the theft of my trust; Beth and Josh interjected points I missed or hadn't been aware of. At last the story came to a close, "...so I'm getting married, I have a large amount of readily accessible cash and I REALLY hate to see good people get hurt by power hungry assholes like your banker. If we do this, WE WILL also be suing his bank and as I said Josh is one of the best lawyers around. So, that's my story. That's my proposal. If you accept, we'll walk over to the bastard's bosses office and file the complaint as well as drop off the check for the full amount of the note. Josh can then serve them with notice of the suit. You have plenty of witnesses. I think they will be begging for a settlement to keep this quiet. You can keep the money or apply it to the debt, whichever you want; I don't really care. I'm not worried about the money."

Betty had started several times to cry and held the tears at bay by a sheer act of will. Georges attitude softened but I got the feeling he still didn't quite trust me. I looked over at Josh, "How long would it take to draft the documents we would need as I have outlined them?"

He gave it some thought. "If I had access to Joyce, she could probably put it together in a couple of hours. As it is, I'll need at least a day or so. I don't even have a paralegal at the moment. I can draft the documents that would cover the situation at the bank in the morning and have it ready before noon." He turned to Betty and George. "I'm sure you have your own legal council so I won't try to make any plans without your input and his or her approval. As it is though if you are going to take Alex's offer you need to contact them immediately and get them working on a partnership document. I will understand if you would rather I not represent you in this."

Betty looked at George and he shrugged. "Go ahead and put together a document for the bank. I don't know how much farther we will go together but we need help and you are the only ones offering it."

I stood and shook Betty's hand and reassured her again, "I am not out to take over your business in fact I know nothing about running a place like this. I'm an architect by trade; I build buildings and design places like this, not operate them. I plan to spend the next couple of months on vacation with my fiancée and then be on honeymoon for a while. I only want to help you. I like coming here to workout and train, this place is special, the people are special and should be protected."

With that, I held my hand out to Beth and we said our good byes. Josh would handle the legal parts and get the paperwork in order. We walked out into the mall and headed for our cars. I hung back, whispered something to Josh, and then said for Beth to hear, "Josh, meet us at my place and then we'll go take a look at a piece of land that I want to show Beth." At his nod, we headed to our separate vehicles.

Beth beamed at me, "I'm so happy that you are going to help them."

I smiled at her and took her hand in mine. "Betty and George are good people and they don't deserve to have their dream stolen from them like that. Speaking of stolen dreams..." I looked at her and saw a look of puzzlement and fear cross her face. "You told me the other day that you wanted children but had given that up to have me. It did not register at the time what you were saying or we most certainly would have talked then. Why on Earth would you think you couldn't have me and my children?" As I began speaking, she held her breath.

I went on, "Beth I love you, I would love nothing more than to have children with you. Did you think I wouldn't want more kids because of the twins? What would make you think that?"

She let out a shuddering breath and said, "I've been afraid to talk to you about it. I didn't think that you would want children to remind you of what Lisa took from you."

I gave her a tender smile and caressed her face, "Foolish woman, Lisa took my future with the girls from me, not the past. The only real thing out of the last fifteen years of that relationship is the joy of their births. The memories of birthdays and tea parties before Lisa poisoned them. I take from this only the good memories. I do hope you will agree to make new ones for me, us, and our children."