The Last Acts of a Free Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuance of Kayla's journey into slavery.
5.4k words
4.38
10k
3
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note...Many readers comments derided one facet of the first chapter of this story, consent. And many people thought they should teach me what consent was or how alcohol affected consent. My dear reader, this is fiction, I have been living happily and lovingly in the lifestyle for thirty plus years and am well aware of how to treat people. Let us just set aside the lengths my protagonist went to indicate her consent. It seems you can read about vampires or werewolves or cum spewing tentacle monsters without the slightest disruption of your immersion in the story, but it seems nigh impossible for you to imagine a shit of a dominant person in the BDSM community. You must live a charmed life indeed. Congratulations!

Mine are fictional characters and events, these are not personal memoirs or even my personal views, it is a story, It is fiction, which means the rules of polite society or whatever YOU think are the rules, don't apply. There are no rules save the bounds of my imagination. I have shut down anonymous comments on my writing. If you don't have the stones to put your certainly fictitious screen name to your comments, I have no use for your thoughts. For those of you who enjoyed the story and commented positively, I cannot thank you enough for your words of support. If you do not enjoy the story, please stop reading. For those of you who do, I offer...

*****

Chapter 2

Kayla woke in a magnificent carved wooden bed in a resplendent room with high ceilings. The room was brilliantly lit by floor to ceiling windows that looked out upon beautiful manicured gardens. She sat up and immediately remembered last night. What the fuck? Where was Charles? What did he mean he sold her? She was naked except for a thin band of metal around her neck from which hung a small brass bell which tinkled as she made her way to the bathroom.

She relieved herself and scrubbed what seemed like a thick paste off her teeth and tongue with the new toothbrush and paste that was laid out for her. She climbed into the shower and cleaned herself still confused over what had happened. Her hands caressed the soap over her sore brown flesh as she remembered last night's ceremony. Charles better be ready to answer some questions. She had shaved her head for him! Had gone to classes and therapists and doctors for him! She finished showering and toweled herself off quickly and went back to the bedroom.

A slender woman knelt head bowed by the door, Kayla noticed, she wore the same collar and small bell and a wispy garment of translucent silk that was gathered at her waist with a delicate gold chain. The girl spoke without raising her eyes, "My Master has instructed this slave to bring you to his presence Miss, would you follow me please?"

"Where is Charles?" Kayla inquired.

"I am afraid this slave does not know who Charles is, would you please follow me Miss?" With this she rose and walked to the door head still bowed.

"Uhh, is there something I can wear in this wardrobe? " She moved to open the wardrobe but the girl responded.

"Collared slaves are not allowed to wear clothing unless it is requested of them Miss. Please follow me. She moved out the door and stood in the hall waiting for Kayla to follow.

Kayla hesitantly walked out the door and into a long beautifully appointed hallway. Crystal chandeliers lit the long corridor and plush soft carpet silenced their footfalls. Full length mirrors rose between doorways and she gasped as she caught sight of herself in one of them. The shaving of her hair had been an immense sacrifice she had finally agreed to, but looking at herself now she was shocked by the transformation it had made. She looked more naked than she had ever felt in her life and she felt it deeply as she followed the strange girl down the strange hallway. The hallway opened onto a double curving staircase of white Carerra marble, the cool stone chilling her bare feet and igniting goosebumps on her flesh as she padded along behind the girl. The smell of soap came to her mind and she saw a naked slave on her hands and knees drying a freshly cleaned marble foyer. Turning right at the bottom of the stair they crossed a large parlor where a naked young man fed wood into a massive hearth that filled the room with the scent of burning wood and welcomed warmth. At the end of the room stood two massive wood paneled doors and to these Kayla was led. The girl opened the doors motioned Kayla to enter and closed them behind her.

Kayla found herself in a paneled office of gleaming wood with a massive desk in the center, behind the desk sat a middle aged man who rose when the doors closed. "Kneel slave." He spoke firmly but quietly.

Kayla's mind spun, wait, what? "I'm sorry sir, there seems to be some kind of mistake, where is Charles? "

"A mistake you say? Oh I'm sorry let me see, did you not just last evening perform the ceremony of enslavement? Is this not your signature on this document? He showed her the elaborate contract of indentured servitude she had signed. Did you not spend six months of training to be a slave? Doctors? Therapists? Here didn't you Tell Doctor Lyons I wish I could just simplify my life and not worry about all the bullshit, give myself completely over to serve another...that's why being a slave appeals to me? All your test results came back that you were very naturally submissive, very likely to take well to a life of slavery, thrive even. Did your own words and deeds last night, all this preparation, all this testing and training, did they mean nothing to you? I will tell you only once more, kneel slave."

His voice was firm and commanding. His eyes bore into her so hard that Kayla could not meet his gaze. She had never felt so naked, so alone. She froze in a panic, she didn't know what she should do, her head swam her breath came short, her thoughts flew into a dizzying whirlwind of confusion. She took a deep breath and tried to calm the rising panic in her chest and remembered her training. It called to her deeply and she followed it. Swallowing back tears, she bowed her head and knelt before this stranger, her body gracefully gliding into the familiar comfort of the position on her knees. She placed her palms curved slightly facing upward on her thighs, her legs spread at a perfect forty five degree angle, her shoulders straight, her full breasts pushed out, her eyes on the floor in front of her. The hours of peaceful meditation in this pose came to her and she felt clothed again, protected, comforted.

"Good girl." The man spoke softly, and the words submerged her into her submission like sinking into a warm bath. Her ragged breathing soothed, her whirling mind calmed, her safe space folded around her like Charles' arms. "Now Kayla, I will speak and you will listen and if you do that well you will be allowed to speak and ask questions of me. Is that clear?"

The response came to her lips without effort or thought. "Yes, Sir."

First as to Charles I have no idea where he is. By now I am sure he has maxed out your credit cards, drained your bank accounts and sold all your possessions as you authorized him to do. He's gotten his pay for delivering you to us, a tidy sum too for such a lovely find, he's probably moved on to his next acquisition. You are but one of many of his recent acquisitions. So I am afraid slave, that if there has been a mistake, the mistake was yours."

With the man's words, Kayla's world crumbled around her and the depth of he follishness washed over her. One of many? All my possessions? Charles wouldn't he couldn't he wasn't that man! Tears welled in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

"You thought Charles was your Knight in shining armor? Your forever Master? You thought you could never be sold, like a ...a slave? " he said almost mockingly, "I know the classes you took taught you differently. I know you are a smart enough woman to recognize that a slave surrenders all. Her will, her flesh, her choice, her consent. Which part of this did you mistake? We thought you were a woman strong in her convictions. "

"But, but..." Rivers of tears streamed down her face and sobs wracked her uncontrollably as she realized the magnitude of Charles' deception. A fire lit inside her, and she blurted out the only thing she could think of at that moment. "I am a citizen of the United States and I have rights and I demand to be taken to an embassy!"

He chuckled softly...Does no one of your generation read the things they sign? You know that isn't true, your sister told you all about the documents you signed. With this one," He drew a form from a folder on his desk and handed it to her, "You renounced your citizenship to the United States, and so their laws no longer apply to you or protect you. And as you know we are not in the United States, so they aren't going to help you. You are legally and officially the actual property of The Society of New Slavery and a citizen of no country. Which means right now, you are my property to do with as I please. He walked around from behind the desk, sure, confident, dominant.

Kayla's mind struggled. She knew everything he said was true, she had been excited to finally be surrendering herself, to letting go. But this wasn't how she had envisioned it. Tears streamed down her face and she sobbed, but she held her posture perfectly. No collapsing on the floor, no running for the door, her poses where her armor and it seemed all she had left in the world.

He reached down to her and took her chin gently in his hand raising it to his face and gently wiping the tears from her eyes and cheeks. His voice softened and he continued. "I have been asked by the Society to speak with you and offer you a choice for the last time. But I will give you information that you are not allowed to share with anyone. You have already signed a confidentiality and non disclosure agreement and be assured the Society will enforce those vigorously.

Several years ago The Society for New Slavery established a private colony where the Society is the sovereign power. A nation in its own right. In this colony we have established laws that allow for indentured servitude much like in the way the United States was formed. Did you know originally many colonists went to America as indentured servants? How your African ancestors came was a completely different and abhorrent method but many others came over as consensual slaves to make a better life for themselves and their children. Our people consent to temporary servitude in order to live a different lifestyle than is accepted in most countries here. A chance at a new life in a new place.

If you would consent to fulfilling the contract you have already signed for five years, the Society will return you here and pay you a completion fee of five hundred thousand dollars or grant you Colony credits for an equivalent amount to establish your own place in our society. But please consider carefully, if you choose to accept the offer you will not be released until the five year period is up and will be treated in every respect as a slave in every meaning of the word, with the one exception being you cannot be permanently injured or killed. This would be your last opportunity for consent or contact with any friends or family for five years.

If you decline our offer we will return the passport you surrendered to us, destroy the documents in this folio, fly you home at our expense and you may go about your life as it was, working your minimum wage job struggling to make ends meet. However we must tell you that the damage Charles has probably created by now cannot be undone. Some of your choices we cannot unmake, you wouldn't be the first woman to have to rebuild her life due to choosing a destructive boyfriend, you won't be the last. This opportunity will remove all your worries and concerns for five years and in the end you will have half a million dollars. You have already been considering a life as a slave for some time, this is a new wrinkle I know, but we would appreciate your decision within 48 hours.

In the meantime, you are free to enjoy all the amenities this estate has to offer. Here is the key to suite nine upstairs in which you will find all you could need. If you have any other requests, simply ring." He placed an ornate key on his desk. "And this," he pointed a thin remote control at Kayla, "will remove the collar." He pushed the button and an audible click was heard and Kayla removed the band from her neck and set it on the desk. When you have made your decision return to this office, please do not leave the estate as we have all your papers and you are truly a woman without a country. Explaining ourselves to the local authorities is not something we like to do. "

Kayla stared at him bewildered, not even knowing what to say.

"Yes Kayla, it's a lot to take in but you will find much of this is ground you have covered before in a roundabout way, and I know there are parts of this opportunity that match your core personality and fulfill a part of you."

"What about Charles?" she said suddenly. "Is he a part of this colony?"

"He is trying to earn his entry into the ruling class of the Colony by recruiting possible applicants." he eyed Kayla sympathetically.

"Like me you mean."

"Yes Kayla, like you."

"So it was all a fucking lie, a job..."

Kayla grabbed the key to suite nine turned and ran from the room. She bounded up the stairs trying to hold back her emotions until she reached the privacy of the room. When the door was shut behind her she fell on the bed and wept.

"That bastard, that fucking bastard."

She wept and wept and wept herself to sleep.

Kayla woke in the darkness of night. She had no idea what time it was and she rose to use the bathroom. While there, she opened what appeared to be the closet and was stunned to find a room nearly the size of the bedroom with a lighted vanity at one end and endless rows of shoes on the left and clothes on the right. She checked the tag on the first dress she saw and then another and another, they were all size six, her size, every one of them. She turned away and shut the door. She wasn't getting dressed today, she was going to lie in bed and eat while she mulled over the choice in front of her.

She decided she would call down for some food but when she looked for a phone she saw none, the only thing on the bedside table being a small bell. She picked it up and in jingled lightly as she did. The door to her room opened immediately and a naked girl wearing a slave collar with her own jingling bell entered, knelt gracefully, bowed her head and spoke. "How may this slave please you Mistress?"

"Mistress?, um no, I'm not, I ...I'm just hungry and thirsty is all."

"May I ask the chef to prepare you something Mistress?"

Kayla responded, "I'm sorry I'm not your Mistress, I'm here as, well I'm not one of the,"

The girl replied, "Mistress, you are a guest in this house that does not wear a collar, so you are indeed my Mistress and you shall be served as I would serve my owner. Perhaps, you would find another slave more pleasing? A young man perhaps? I apologize for being so forward and for speaking out of turn, but this slave was made aware that you may be confused by our customs. "

"A young man? No, I um, I only wanted something to eat and..."

"Then if you will allow me to serve you Mistress, I will be happy to have whatever you like brought to you as quickly as possible. You need only ask for anything you desire."The emphasis on the word anything was not lost on Kayla.

"Anything?" Kayla, queried.

"Anything, Mistress." the slave girl replied.

"Fine then I'd like Charles Andrews' balls on a silver platter served however the chef would think them most tasty." Kayla thought she saw the hint of a smile cross the girl's face.

"I apologize Mistress, but I am afraid that is not possible." the girl answered, her face now a blank canvas.

"You did say anything, so now anything isn't possible?

"Mistress our society only allows castration in extremely grievous circumstances, but perhaps I may bring you something more palatable this evening."

"Yes, Ok, maybe a big juicy cheeseburger and some french fries? Could I get that?"

"Yes of course Mistress," the girl replied brightly "and something to drink?"

"How about Champagne? Bring me a bottle of your finest champagne! I've always wanted to say that!"

"Yes Mistress, right away!" The girl rose and bowed as she backed out of the room.

"Oh and I'm sorry what's your name?" Kayla asked.

"My owner has named this slave Lily" the girl replied.

"Thank you Lily," Kayla said.

"It is my honor and pleasure to please you Mistress you needn't thank me." Lily answered and then she left the room her golden bell tinkling gently.

Kayla wondered about Lily for a moment after the girl had left. It was odd, she had always been the submissive one, she had never felt dominant in her life, but something about Lily, about her way, made even Kayla comfortable in a dominant role. Wow, she thought, Lily is truly an excellent submissive to get me to go there without me even really noticing.

Lily returned momentarily carrying a champagne bucket and a crystal champagne flute. "May I pour some now for you Mistress? " she inquired.

"Yes please", answered Kayla and she sat on the bed and watched as Lily opened the bottle and poured. Lily was tall maybe 5'7" with a thin waist and generous hips, apparently her Master liked the booty, Kayla thought to herself as she admired the naked girl. Her long chestnut hair fell in well cut waves just past her shoulders and contrasted with her pale creamy skin. Her lovely small firm breasts jiggled gently as she popped the cork on the bottle. She had a beautiful face, with big eyes a delicate nose and full lips. She was tastefully made up and her nails were perfectly shaped and painted in a French manicure. She brought the flute of champagne and knelt slowly before Kayla offering it to her as if it was a sacred gift. Kayla accepted it and said "Thank You" There was a mesmerizing quality to the girl's simple act. A gracefulness in her service that Kayla couldn't look away from.

Lily blushed and said, "Please let me know if it is to your liking. Your food will be up momentarily."

Kayla had never tasted champagne this good. She had had her share of some decent bottles, but this was something altogether different, exquisite. "Oh my god," she blurted. "That's amazing!" and giggled a little.

"I am very happy it please you Mistress." Lily smiled. "Is there any other way I may please you while you wait for your food Mistress?

"Actually there is, Lily" Kayla said. And though Lily's invitation dripped with innuendo, that wasn't what Kayla wanted. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything at all Mistress."

"Do you know why I am here?"

Lily kept her head bowed and answered. "I was honored to serve at your ceremony last evening Mistress."

"Oh! you did? Kayla was caught off guard by this and sipped her champagne. "I didn't know. Thank you." The girl remained silent. "so you must think it funny to find me like this now."

"No Mistress, not at all. The choice you are making is a significant one. It is appropriate that you be sure of the consequences of your decisions and actions."

"What about you Lily? Are you happy as a slave in the Society? Have you been to the Colony? "

"Yes Mistress I am exceedingly happy in the choice I have made. May I speak openly? "

"Oh please do Lily, literally nothing would please me more. I am so torn up by this."

Lily lifted her face to look up at Kayla, Thank you Mistress, I am a slave at heart, I have always felt so but never found a place in this world where I could truly shine as that person. I had a few relationships that came close but nothing ever had the structure for me, to keep me in line, I would always wander from relationship to relationship and be self destructive. The Society has given me the structure I need to truly be my best self. I love serving and being pleasing to others and being used sexually if I may be so blunt, for the pleasure of others. I have a wonderful owner and I could not be more happy. I have been to the Colony for two terms of indenture and I hope soon my owner will take me back. To me it is paradise."

12