The last birthday present

Story Info
You and your lover give your guy a last present for the day.
2.7k words
3.01
30.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and I hadn't turned on the light when I'd come in; with the curtains drawn the room was dark, not pitch-black thanks to the streetlights outside still managing to eke through the thin curtains, but certainly dark enough to hide anything more than a couple of meters away. The winds drove the rain violently against the windows, the beating of raindrops against the glass masking the sound of the lock as I pushed it shut, keeping us safe from prying eyes.

"Make it messy, but not on the bed." I'd said downstairs as I'd turned the kettle on, "I'll lock up and then head up."

The two of you had just nodded and then gone up the stairs, not having needed another invitation and I'd busied myself by making a cup of tea and making sure all the doors were bolted and locked before setting the alarm and heading upstairs. As I'd closed the passage door I'd wondered what you'd been up to in the ten minutes I'd been downstairs, wandering if you'd left the door unlocked or if I'd have to interrupt the two of you. I had felt my stomach twinge as I wondered if you two would let me in at all if you'd locked the door; a little thrill of pleasure and uncertainty running down my spine at the thought of that little show of defiance, but it wasn't to be. The handle turned easily under my touch, the door scraping against the floor as it opened.

The light from the hallway had streamed in, lighting up the darkened bedroom suddenly. The two of you were in the corner by the sleeper couch; Paul naked, and startlingly white in the light, on his knees in front of the couch, his head buried between your thighs, hands behind your knees pushing your legs back to give him access to your hairy pussy. He'd turned around in shock at the sudden light, and while his shoulders hid your cunt from my sight I could tell that you must be wet from the way his chin and lips gleamed in the light.

You didn't seemed phased at all by my entrance, just squinting against the light as your eyes adjusted; your legs still held high by Paul, your ass sitting on the edge of the couch. Your shoulders lay flat against the back of the couch, and because of the way your body was curved your breasts sat fat, heavy and juicy at the top of your stomach, the big brown nipples hard from the cool night air or a mauling from earlier...more than likely from both.

He continued to stare at me, not knowing what to do but you knew what I wanted. Through half closed eyes you looked at me standing in the doorway with my tea in one hand, the other on the door handle and you gave a little smirk as you put a hand on his head and guided it back between your thighs; the hand staying entwined in his hair as your eyes closed again, biting your lip contentedly as you hooked your other arm behind the couch for support. It was exactly the invitation I needed as I stepped through the door and shut it behind me drowning the room in darkness again; but with the picture of the two of you on the couch burning in my minds eye; the delicious contrast of Paul's pale white skin against your deeper warm chocolate color sending tingles down my spine and shooting into my groin.

Still resisting the urge to turn the lights on I stood by the door, the sound of the rain interspersed by the occasional muted noise from the corner. I slowly began undoing the buttons on my shirt with one hand, making sure not to spill my tea in the other. The room was cold and I felt my nipples harden quickly as my shirt fell open. I was trying to play it cool, to stay calm and composed but I could feel the excitement welling up inside me; my cock rock hard and straining in my pants.

My fingers fell to my waist and clumsily undid the button on my jeans; I was already kicking my shoes off as the zip slid down, forced by my cock bulging against it. I bit my bottom lip softly as I pushed my pants down with one hand, goose bumps running up my thighs at the sudden cold. I juggled my tea from hand to hand as I wriggled out of my shirt; the whole process taking no more than a couple minutes, the room still too dark to see if you two had started doing something else. I took a step towards the bed, hesitating for a moment, before deciding to lose the briefs as well; my cock dropping down heavily to stand at an angle in the cold night air; pointing obscenely towards where the two of you were busy, as if it were willing me on.

I tiptoed over to sit on the bed, the springs whining under my weight as I took a sip of tea and squinted through the darkness. Even though the two of you were all but right in front of me, no more than a meter away, I still had to squint hard to cut through the darkness and see you. In the dim light I could make out the outline of Paul's pale body far more easily than I could yours, still on his knees with his head buried between your thighs. I sipped my tea idly as I watched his shoulders and head move rhythmically as he lavished attention on your cunt with his tongue, your hand still entwined in his hair as if keeping it there, as if he needed any further encouragement. I could just make out the outline of your body, the swell of your breasts, the curve of your arm stretched over the back of the chair, the dark shadow that was your hair draped over your shoulders and I felt a small shiver of pleasure run through me.

If I listened very carefully I could make out the occasional wet slurp from between your legs, deep breathing here and there; my cock twitching in excitement as I strained my ears. I finished the tea, lowering the empty, but still warm, cup to between my legs; my cock leaning against the side, warmed further by the heat; a lovely contrast to the occasional shivers of cold running up and down my body. I watched as Paul continued to lick away at your pussy, almost tasting you on my own lips such was my excitement. I could imagine it all, the sharp, tangy taste of your pussy being watered down by his saliva, taking away the sharp, acidic bite. His cock probably caught between his thighs and belly, wetting them with his excitement, burning hot, to be contrasted against the small chill his balls probably felt from the cool tiles so close at hand.

It wasn't long before I saw his hips start to gently move backwards and forwards and I knew he must be rubbing and squeezing his cock against his body in his excitement; his head still buried between your thighs, but now moving from side to side frantically. You groaned out in approval, your hips lifting off the couch to push against his mouth as your hand tightened in his hair, breasts getting pushed up as you tried to arc your back.

It was all too much for him and he surged up from his knees on the floor, taking the hand in his hair by the wrist and forcing it back over your head, his shoulders taking the position of his hands at the back of your knees, forcing them to stay pushed back against you. My cock jumped in anticipation and I reached down to hold it at the base, having to bite my lip to stop groaning at the sudden cool touch of palm and fingers. I squeezed it gently as I watched him reach down between his legs with his free hand, my mind taking over as I imagined him taking hold of his cock at the base and using it to position his head at the entrance to your open, wet cunt.

As soon as he'd lined it up he pulled his hand out and gripped your free arm at the elbow, securing it in place as he thrust in viciously with a low groan-come-yelp. It was hard and fast and must have set you off because a low guttural sound forced it's way out of you; my heart skipping a beat as I wondered if it had woken the others in the house, my stomach doing a little flip at the thought. But neither of you seemed to be concerned and I watched as, at the top of his thrust, he held his position; his ass cheeks clenching even tighter as he moved his hips in a little circle, grinding into you through your orgasm; forcing another moan, this one more wanton, out of you.

After what seemed an age his hips pulled back before slamming back into you, and he started fucking you properly; hips slamming in and out of you at pace, his hands pinning your arms behind you as he leant in and kissed you passionately. My grip on my cock tightened and I began pumping it harder, trying to pick up the rhythm he was setting. My stomach jumped as tremors ran through my cock, watching as he pulled out of the kiss and increased the pace of his thrusting; his ass tensing and quivering with every thrust as the muscles on his back strained and tensed under the effort of supporting his weight.

He was really pounding you now, the room filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and the wet slap of flesh against flesh as the rain continued to drum upon the window outside. My hand was flying up and down my cock, matching the intense speed of his thrusts. Even pumping my cock at the base wasn't helping and I could feel the tell tale tingling starting around my prostate that signaled an oncoming orgasm.

I could hardly believe that he was keeping up such a pace and not cumming and I desperately wandered if he'd maybe cum already without me knowing, dashing my hopes of matching his orgasm with my own. But as the tingling got more intense and my balls started to contract I watched him thrust into you with the same pounding speed but hold himself at the end of it; his lilywhite ass clenched more tightly than I'd ever seen. His back remained arched as he held his cock in you, pumping his load deep into your pussy, a low and strangled moan escaping his lungs as he held himself there, still as a statue in the cool night air.

You and I groaned at the same time, yours more high pitched than my low growl, but both equally strained in the still room. It took all the willpower I had to stop my jerking and to just grab the base of my cock tightly to stifle the onrushing orgasm. For a minute I thought I wasn't going to succeed, as I felt the cum rush up through my groin, but somehow the hand, held tightly around the base, stopped it; my cock juddering and tingling in my grip, my chest heaving from the exertion and I could feel sweat prickle across my brow and down my back.

It felt like reigning in my orgasm had taken an age but the two of you were exactly as I had last seen you, Paul less still now as he gulped down big breaths of air; from the sound of it, from underneath him, you were doing the same. I could imagine the way you must have been trembling underneath him, still recovering from your orgasm, your cunt warm and wetter than ever. My cock jumped approvingly at the thought and begged for just a few more strokes so that I could join the two of you in a post-orgasm bliss; but as my stomach twisted and jumped, I managed to just barely my self-control.

I staggered off the bed drunkenly, my knees weak and wobbly, but still strong enough to carry me, cock in hand, the two paces over to the two of you; where I gripped Paul's shoulder and pushed him off of you as I took his place on my knees, your legs against my shoulders. I barely registered that he'd slid over onto the couch next to you as I reached down and took my cock in my left hand. With my freed right hand I reached down between your thighs to feel for the entrance to your pussy in the dark; three fingers touching your wet entrance, feeling a blob of something slimy and warm starting to run down your crack.

I caught the blob on my fingers and ran them up your slit to put it back where it belonged, my fingers getting wet and slick in the process, the head of my hard, leaking cock finding it's way to your entrance as my fingers withdrew. "Wet and messy just like you wanted." you said softly, your head still thrown back, your eyes closed contentedly. I just smiled as I sunk my cock into you in silence, a low gasp escaping you as my cock stretched you even more, your back arching once again, throwing your head back and pressing your shoulders hard into the couch.

You gasp turned into a low keening wail that threatened to get louder had I not put my cum-slicked fingers over your mouth, fingers probing in and out, spreading their mixture of cum and juices all over your lips and chin; my left hand left my cock to grab the back of the couch for support and leverage, and as our hips met I knew I wouldn't last long.

Your pussy was on fire, smoother and wetter than I'd ever had it. But even as wet and smooth as it was I knew I had no chance of holding out for long; the tell tale tingling was starting up again at the base of my spine and my balls were already as tight as they were going to get.

All I could do was give a little strained grunt before I pushed my fingers into your mouth and started fucking you properly, as quickly as I could. The smell of Paul's cum and your juices assaulted my nose, the sound of our bodies slapping together wetly louder than the rain drumming the windows. My cock strained and pulsed with every thrust as I slammed it into you repeatedly; sliding easily into your used hole, cum and juices coating it and starting to slide out of you as I pounded away. We were both breathing hard now, my breath rattling in my throat as I strained under the effort, yours escaping clumsily from between my fingers in your mouth, dripping with your saliva as your tongue tried to lick up every bit of cum covering them.

From the way you were breathing I knew that you were close too, but it was too much for me to hold on; as much as I wanted to. I felt the surge of cum start racing up my shaft and with a groan I pushed up into you as far as I could; coating your already dripping pussy with my huge load; grinding into you as you moaned with me. I held it there for a few minutes as my cock pumped every last drop of my cum into you. Spasming every few seconds, even after I had no more to give.

I became acutely aware of everything in the room as my muscles tensed and coiled; the rain against the windows, the cold on my back, your warm tits with their hard nipples pressed against my chest, our heavy breathing in the stillness of the room, even the cum swirling around my cock, inside of you, starting to slide out of you as the seconds passed. And as my breathing slowed and my muscles began to slowly uncoil I slowly realized that my cock was harder than ever.