The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,369 Followers

"Do the deed?" Julie asked.

"Coitus, intercourse, the two-backed beast." Teri expounded, peeking back over her shoulder. "Sex."

Lisa poked me. "Really? That's the only way to cheat? Let me guess, if you pull out, it's not cheating, huh?"

"Hey. I didn't say that. If you have sex to the point where you finish, it's cheating whether you come inside or out."

Teri decided to pile on. "If you accidentally slid your python into some poor thing, but you managed to pull away before you came, that's not cheating?"

"I, I guess it depends," I stammered.

"Ah-HA! Who's the wishy-washy one now!" Lisa gloated. She bumped me with her shoulder and smacked me on the leg. I noticed that afterward her hand stayed there, warm against my inner thigh.

"What about umm, oral," Julie asked, sounding sincerely curious. "Cheating or not?"

"Giving or getting?" I asked.

"Jesus Alex! Like there's a difference? How can oral not be cheating?" Teri snapped.

"Shhh," I cautioned her after she raised her voice. "I was going to say that giving is cheating. I mean, you're in control. On the other hand, you wouldn't call rape cheating would you? Of course not. So if I was on the receiving end and I was encouraging it, it could be cheating, but if I was just a participant, no."

Julie seemed to have the most problem grasping the nuances of our discussion. "I don't get it. If you had a girlfriend now, like me, but Teri turned around and gave you a BJ, that's not cheating 'cause you didn't ask for it?"

Teri pulled away from me, as if she had touched a hot coal. "Why me? Why am I the one giving the blow-job?" she asked angrily.

Julie chuckled cutely. "You're not. But if someone were going to, you're right there." The little cutie nodded toward my crotch where the conversation was having its effect on me.

Teri pretended not to notice. "Can we change the subject?" She artfully moved back between my legs where I could continue to rub her shoulders, neck and temple, carefully avoiding any indication she was pressed against my hardness.

Lisa leaned against me. "I guess we never will agree on what cheating is."

I laughed. "Of course we can. Maybe everybody can't but every couple can. It's easy enough. If I was lucky enough to be dating you, and we were intimate, and I had managed to somehow maintain my sanity after our first time together, you would get to determine the limits. You tell me what you would consider to be cheating and I wouldn't do it." I had lifted my arm around her and given her a firm hug.

"Why are we arguing about it then?" She shocked me to the core when she took my face in her hands and turned me toward her. She moved within a few inches of my face, staring intently into my eyes. "Never have sex with anybody but me, and always come back to me, and everything else is forgiven," I sensed no joking in her statement. Her lips closed the distance between us with a soft kiss that in any other circumstance I would have assumed sealed the deal.

But this wasn't any other circumstance. She had a boyfriend, and I was embraced by her sister on one side, and my best friend Teri between my legs, leaning back against my aching hard-on.

I drew back from her, watching her eyes for any hint of teasing or joking, but they seared through my soul, an open invitation if I dared to take her up on it.

I was a coward.

I turned to my old friend, a safe haven in times of confusion. "How about you Teri? What would our version of cheating be, between you and me?" I teased her, sliding my hands down her front, across the top of her breasts for a few inches, stopping before her nipples.

"Not happening. You know it." She grabbed my wrists and moved them up just a bit.

"I know, but if it did. Where would you draw the line?" I slid my hands to the sides, feeling the firmness of her smallish tits.

"Not. Happening," she repeated, grabbing my wrists, but not pushing them away.

"But if it did..?" I curled my fingers under her breasts, always pushing her limits.

"Hypothetically?"

"Hypothetically."

She sighed and leaned back, tilting her head way back and looking up at me upside down, giving me a chance to grope her tits for just a second, before I slid my hands back up to her shoulders. "I'm selfish. I don't want another woman to ever see your thing. Don't touch their privates. Stay off their breasts. No tongue when kissing. Don't profess your love or desire for them. Don't get hard for them. No porn. And anytime you backslide, you inform me immediately." She turned, her upper arm leaning into my crotch. "Quite demanding, huh? Still interested?"

I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "If I was involved with you, and that's what it took to keep you happy and maintain the peace, it'd be a small price to pay."

"Bullshit. Easy to say, but I doubt you could stay faithful a single day."

I sighed dramatically. "You wound me again, beautiful, ornery lady." I turned to Julie. "Same question. If you and I were dating and in a committed relationship, what would you want me to do or not do? What would be cheating?"

She smiled easily and nuzzled under my arm. "That's easy. When you're my boyfriend, I don't want you to do anything behind my back you wouldn't do in front of me."

I nearly leaped out of my skin as did the ladies around me, when a voice broke in from behind us. "Now that may be the best answer I've heard yet." Miss Shannon. I wondered how long she had been listening. I heard her giggle, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you all. Nice little private party you have here Mr. Hamilton. I would appreciate it if next time you warned me before starting a second fire. Let's try to wrap it up OK, it's getting late."

Looking downhill, I saw the main campfire was almost abandoned. Two small groups were all that remained.

"And you probably have to stay up as long as us, to make sure nobody misbehaves, right?"

"You got it, bucko. Making me hike up here isn't making my job any easier."

I pulled out my canteen of rum and offered it to her. She took it, gave it a shake to see how much we'd polished off, and recharged her drink. "Miss Shannon, I promise you we will all retire to our own tents in the next 30 minutes, and we won't do anything behind your back we wouldn't do in front of you."

She passed me back my canteen. "OK. But I'm going to hold you to that." She peeked over the blanket at the three girls. "What did I tell you about him? He's dangerous. Watch out for each other."

Teri grinned large. "Us? You're the only one he's committed to so far. Nothing behind your back he wouldn't do in front of you?"

That had the girls in a giggle fit, and had Miss Shannon headed off for one last tour of the camp, her red face lighting the way.

I gave Teri a shake. "You are rotten."

She stifled her giggles, struggling up from her position. "Ow, my legs are getting cramped." She waved her mug around, my spare mug to be precise. "Anybody else in need of a refill?"

Both Julie and Lisa passed over their empty mugs, and as soon as Teri was gone, Lisa slid into her place. "That shoulder rub looked nice," she hinted.

The girl was nothing but surprises. Nice ones I might add. I laughed, reaching down and rubbing her soft shoulders. I tilted her head back and gave her a short soft kiss on the lips, then went back to loosening her muscles, working around her neck. I turned to Julie, who was patiently leaning against me. I leaned toward her and she met me halfway, delivering a long wonderful kiss.

She pulled away and wrapped her arm around my back. "So Alex. Am I asking too much of my boyfriend?"

"What do you think, Lisa?" I deflected the question.

"She's right. I like her answer better than mine. It seems simple enough. Nothing behind my back. If you do it in front of me, and I don't like it, then we can talk about it, but there's no surprises. And this way, there might even be things that I might think would bother me but turn out not to," she answered, wriggling under my hands. She turned sideways, her arm resting on my leg, her shoulder and side pushing against my hardness.

She looked up at me, eyes big, a small expectant smile on her full lips. She tilted her head back when she saw me staring at her lips, parting them fractionally. I reached down and stroked her hair, before kissing her, slowly and warmly, closing my eyes and losing myself in it. Damn, why did she have to be taken?

I pulled back and Julie was turned toward me, straddling the log, her breasts pressed against me. I caught my breath after the surprising older sister kiss. "Any ideas about things you thought might bother you and didn't?" I asked, while Julie's young lips mapped out the exposed flesh around my neck and chest.

"Yeah," Lisa answered in a voice full of need. "Like seeing you kiss my baby sister, Heaven help me."

With her sister's explicit encouragement I pulled Julie close and kissed her as ardently as I had her sister. I moaned into her mouth when I felt Lisa openly rubbing my cock.

"Jesus!" I heard Teri exclaim from a distance. "I go to take a tinkle, and I return to Sodom and Gomorrah."

Julie looked contrite, as she settled in next to me, arms still holding me tight. Lisa turned, obscuring the fact that a large wet spot was developing on my shorts. Darker color shorts next time.

Teri passed out the mugs, and then settled in beside me. She kept a few inches away, and squealed softly when I pulled her in close, kissing her as well. "Welcome back, Bestie."

"Did I say you could kiss me?" she snapped.

"I'll stop if you tell me to."

She heaved a huge sigh as if she was the most put upon person in the world. "What did I miss?" she asked giving me a warning glance.

Julie grinned. "Lisa said she could go along with my idea of cheating."

Teri was not quite as willing to jump aboard that train. "It sounds right, I'll admit. I just don't know. If you ended up with a guy like shameless here, who knows what he'd try to do in front of you? Probably everything I just told him not to do, just to test me. Constantly pushing boundaries."

She leaned her head against my shoulder. "How come you haven't picked out your next girlfriend yet, Alex?" she asked softly.

"I don't get to just pick them. There's a mutual element to it you know. They have to pick me back."

"Semantics. How come?" she argued. "You haven't been without a girlfriend for more than a couple of weeks in the last three years. It can't be that hard."

Lisa nudged her shoulder against my painful erection and giggled, before joining in. "What's your process? I'd love to know. It's so easy for guys. They get to make all the decisions. We girls have to wait to see who's interested and then decide if we're willing to accept their choices."

"It's not that easy. Nobody likes to be shot down, or made fun of."

Julie whispered softly. "I'd never do that, Alex."

I smiled, giving her a tender kiss. "I know, Angel."

"She's right. Who around here would turn you down?" Teri insisted.

"You mean besides you?"

"Please. You're never serious, always teasing. How do you decide for real?"

I had never really given it much thought. "I guess it starts with narrowing down the field. Who would I like to be with if I could? I guess I'm picky. Fun, pretty, smart, good company, I don't want just any girl. I imagine I'm like most guys. I have a list in my head of the top babes. I have enough of an ego to believe I deserve them."

That got Lisa's attention, getting her to turn partially around again. She was getting naughtier. She lifted her arm and rested her wrist on my steely shaft. "You've got to tell us. Who's on the list? Anybody here at camp?"

"Spill," Teri chimed in, giving me a poke in the side.

I felt Julie's lips by my ear. "Please?" she whispered before nibbling my earlobe.

Shit. This was looking dangerous. So far, being open with them had been beyond interesting. I'd never expected any of what was going on. "Two are here."

Julie's voice betrayed her nervousness. "Anyone we know?"

I reached around and gave her a warm hug, almost spilling her drink. "You, pretty girl are definitely high on the list."

Her sweet smile was bright enough to light the heavens. Damned if I didn't see tears in her eyes. She hugged me tightly, whispering, "Just ask."

I kissed her forehead, waiting for the fallout from the other two.

"Who's the other?" Teri asked, seeming more curious than anything.

"Dominique."

Lisa moved her hand over my hardness, giving me a not so subtle squeeze. "Dominique? Really? You hardly even speak to her."

"I know. She seems a little out of my league, and immune to my boyish good looks and boundless charm."

"Puh-lease! You've got to be kidding. She'd go for you in a heartbeat. I happen to know you're at the top of her list."

"You guys have lists?"

"Well, Duh! We all talk about it, just like you."

"I don't talk about it. I've never even told anybody but you three."

Lisa was scratching her fingernails down my shaft, driving me crazy. "We all talk. The guys we'd choose if we could. Who our favorites are. You must know you're on a lot of lists."

"Yours?" I asked, teasing.

She looked at me quite seriously, before nodding. "But I guess I'm not on yours," she pouted, breaking my heart.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair. "True confession time. All three of you would make up the top of my list, except that two of you have issues."

Lisa's unobtrusive stroking stopped. "Issues? What kind of issues?"

"Come on Lisa. You're taken. There's no way anyone as fun, sweet and gorgeous as you wouldn't be at the top of everyone's list, but once you're out of the game, you're off the list. Believe me, I wish you weren't, but I wouldn't do that to you or Darryl."

"So you're saying if I wasn't dating Darryl..."

"Top 3."

"Not number one?" she asked with a smirk.

"You really think it's fair to ask?" I glanced over at her sister.

"I take it I have issues, too?" Teri asked, her voice less playful. "It's not 'cause I'm taken."

"No, it's not that."

"What is it?" she asked sharply.

"I'd rather not say," I answered.

"Oh, right. You're suddenly mister close-mouthed. Go ahead. Give it to me. What's the problem?"

"You know."

She was definitely irritated. "Because I'm a virgin? Saving it?"

"Now that's crazy. Every girl I've ever been with so far has been a virgin."

"Oh, Mister Cherry Popper! How many virgins have you slain? Ten? A Dozen? More?"

"Stop it Teri." I said softly, trying to pull her closer.

She fought me. "Come on, I know you're dying to share. How many?"

I looked down at Lisa, and was disappointed to see she looked just as eager to find out. "Three," I finally admitted.

"Three?" Teri responded, sounding confused.

Lisa chimed in as well. "Three? You've dated more girls than that."

"Three. Three! That's it! Happy?" I barked.

Julie reached up and touched my cheek. "Shh," she said. "Nobody's judging you, Alex."

Teri moved away from me. "I call bullshit. I know more than that many who have told me they slept with you."

"Who?" I asked.

"Who?" she faltered. "I can't say, but there's more."

"Who?" I demanded sharply. "I'll tell you who's lying."

She got quiet for a moment. "Angela," she said, challenging me.

My girlfriend for over a year. And the only girl I'd slept with more than half-a-dozen times. "True."

"Maria."

My girlfriend, before Angela. And my first. "True."

"Denise."

"Nope. Didn't happen. Not even close. Second base."

Teri looked at me in disbelief. "You're kidding right? She told us all about it, and I'll be honest, she made you sound awfully good."

"A lie. Didn't happen. Not every likely to. Not even in my top 10."

Teri seemed shocked. "Heather?"

"Heather? Which Heather? Not Heather in your tent?" I asked in open disbelief.

She nodded.

"Jesus! Why would she say that? She doesn't even like me! I've never so much as kissed her."

"I thought your families stayed at the same resort last summer? Didn't you guys hook up? That's why she's mad at you. You used her and dumped her at the end of the summer."

I shook my head in complete bewilderment. "No. Not Heather. I did make a friend on that vacation, a local girl. We played around a good bit, but never went all the way. She was saving it." I gave Teri a meaningful glance. "I'd have been willing to go out with Heather, but she was already involved with family friends and I didn't have a chance."

"Who?" Teri asked.

"I'm not going to say."

"C'mon. She lied about you, you could at least tell the truth about her," Teri argued.

"I don't talk about that stuff. Not to anyone. Not my relationship, not other peoples'. Sorry. Would you want me to be talking about you, if we did anything?"

Lisa had been hanging on every word. "Kaitlyn?"

"Graduated last year?" I asked.

"Yeah."

How did she know? That was the secret one. Totally private. But I wasn't going to veer from my path of honesty. "Yep. Now you know all of 'em."

"Was it last Spring Break?" Lisa insisted.

Damn! She was good. And I knew where this was heading. "Possibly."

Teri interrupted, "While you were still with Angela! And that's not cheating?"

"No. Angie was there when it happened. And that's all I'm going to say on that subject."

Lisa by this time had turned almost completely around and her breasts were cradling my hard-on, intentionally or not. "You're kidding. Both of them?"

"They were best friends. It just happened, OK? Not planned, and not repeated." At least not with both of them. "I didn't think anybody knew. Can we drop it?"

Lisa put her hands on my chest. "Alex, you have to share. They're not here. We won't tell. You wouldn't be hurting anyone. Pretty much everyone knows you were with them, just not at the same time."

"Funny, how I'm the one doing all the sharing."

She leaned closer moving up and down enough to make it clear to me at least, that she knew exactly where my cock was happily residing. "Please. I promise, I'll tell you anything you want to know about me. Everything." She looked over at her sister. "So will Julie. I swear. Right Jules?"

Julie had remained quiet. "Of course. I'll tell you anything."

Teri sounded almost sad when she said, "I'd tell you everything, if there was anything to tell. Or anything you didn't already know."

I sighed. "There's not that much to tell. And it never leaves this circle. Agreed?"

The girls all nodded in expectation, pulling in closer. The wind was really picking up, gusting, and I could hear the occasional drop of rain landing on the tarp overhead. Better get this show on the road. I stood and stepped around Lisa to tend the fire for a moment, while getting my thoughts in order. I took a large, courage fortifying drink from my mug, and then moved back to my place on the log, with the three girls instantly molding themselves to me. Pretty incredible.

"It should be no surprise that Angela and I were doing a lot together. I was her first. She was my second. We did what we could when we could, but it wasn't enough for either of us." I lowered my voice, and looked around, before taking another big sip of the rum-punch. I was starting to really feel it, which was good under the current situation.

"We went down to Kaitlyn's beach house over Spring Break. David was supposed to have come with us, but they broke up a couple of days before we went, so she was alone. She was really bummed out about it. He didn't know it, but that weekend she had plans to give him her virginity. She'd even gotten on the pill, in case it became a regular thing. Idiot didn't deserve her. Kaitlyn was a little irritated that every time her parents were gone for even a few minutes, Angela and I were going at it, sometimes leaving her on watch, reminding her of what she was missing out on."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,369 Followers