The Last Boy Scout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers

I was at her hips, licking her hip bones, tugging on her fine pubes with my lips.

"You don't mind the hair?" she asked nervously.

What a stupid question. "It's beautiful. Perfect. Like all of you. So fine and soft, all natural like everything about you. Never shave it off. It would be a crime." I ran my fingers through it playfully, tugging lightly.

"I thought guys liked it shaved," she said.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I swear as God is my witness, I couldn't imagine anything more perfect than your pretty little playground here. You keep it trimmed so cutely, a little arrow, pointing the way to heaven."

I heard her giggle, and felt her running her fingers through my hair. "I really like that. The way you're touching me and playing with me. It's so sexy."

I was rubbing my face against the soft down, my tongue brushing her skin, my hands moving lower, at the joint of her leg, my thumbs stroking the soft flesh where her legs met her body.

With her puffy tight pussy in front of me, I took the playing more seriously, exploring her, playing with the narrow folds of flesh, pinching gently, pulling, parting her lips. She started squirming, her hips rolling. I licked the inside of her thighs, the outside of her swollen lips. I teased the inner folds open, sucking each one gently, hearing more delightful moans.

Moving my mouth over the top of her pussy, I sucked in all the flesh surrounding her clit, rubbing my tongue against the folds, pushing around the elusive bump within. "God, Alex, that's good," she moaned, her hand back in my hair. An excellent barometer.

I eased a finger inside of her, pressing against the outer walls, pushing downward, feeling the give of her flesh. I continued the sucking, while a second finger joined the first, easing her open, preparing her.

I looked up toward Lisa, and saw that Teri had followed me down, her face only a couple of inches from mine, straining in the near total dark to see what I was doing.

Lisa's hips were driving against my mouth, her breath coming faster, her hands pressing my head down. "Close," she whispered, "I'm so close."

I gave my tongue a little more freedom, piercing the folds, working its way down to tease her sensitive clit while I kept my mouth over her. My fingers were teasing the upper inside of her pussy, rubbing across the rough texture just a couple of inches inside, urging her onward.

The orgasm burst upon her suddenly, her legs clenching tightly around my head, her fingers pulling at my hair. "Fuuuuuuuck," she groaned, lifting her hips several inches from the ground, her entire body taut as one of the ropes tying down our tarps.

Her body slowly released its tension, settling back down, her legs opening invitingly, her hands brushing my hair back. "Sorry, I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I gave her a long slow lick the entire length of her pussy. "No. It was nice."

"Nice?" she asked. "I almost tore your hair out and snapped your neck."

I climbed up her body, wiping my face dry with a hand, before kissing her. "Nice. I made you feel like that. That reaction. I loved it."

I kissed her again more thoroughly. "Are you ready for me now?"

She nodded, "Please. I need to feel you inside me."

I opened her legs, taking my cock in hand, and rubbing it up and down her opening, spreading the lips, pushing in just a bit. "I'm going to start now," I told her, pushing the head in far enough to lodge it in her opening. "You're tight. Really tight," I told her.

"Too tight?" she asked, teasingly.

"I hope not." I leaned over and kissed her again. "If I forget later, I want to thank you for this. For choosing me."

She hugged me, "God, how I wish you had been my first," she said.

"I am. This may hurt a little, but I'm going to take your cherry now. I can't get in any further until I do. Alright?"

She looked up at me, her gorgeous blue eyes only glistening shadows in the dark. "I'm ready."

I bent over her, my hands holding her shoulders. I thrust hard, driving into her to the very root.

She gasped, thrusting back against me, her back arching, her fingers digging into me, "Oh God!"

I held still, while she ground against my cock, "I know it hurts a little. Let me know when it's Ok to move again."

She moaned, "I felt it, Alex. I really felt you take my cherry," she said.

"I know, it was wonderful," I told her, leaning over her and kissing her softly, my cock buried inside of her.

"No, I'm serious. I could swear it was the real thing. That was fucking intense," she said, clutching me to her. "Fuck me now, slow and easy, while I get used to it."

I eased my cock out of her slowly, and took my time with her, screwing her so slowly, long full strokes. I started moving my hips more sideways, stirring her up.

"Oh shit! Do that some more," she said.

I fucked her for a long time, like that, on her back, playing inside of her. Fast and slow, short strokes, and long ones. All the different angles I could find, moving her legs around, using her wonderfully.

Teri spent much of the time behind me, up on her knees, holding me, touching me, kissing my shoulders and neck, and watching my cock pierce Lisa endlessly. "How long does this go on?" she asked quietly.

"Until one of us can't take it any longer. I'm thinking hours."

"You're going to last hours?" Teri asked.

"No. I'm going to last a good long while, over and over again."

"When are you going to go crazy on her?"

"I'm not. This is our first time. She may not even come. This is all about learning each other, and getting that sweet virgin pussy of hers used to having my fat cock inside of it."

Lisa was beautiful, laying there for me, eyes closed, letting me have her. I felt her start up the peak toward orgasm a few times, before falling short and moaning sweetly when I'd change things up.

"Let her come, Alex," Teri said. "I want to see it. A virgin's first orgasm on a cock."

It was worth a try. I leaned over Lisa. "I want you to come for me. What do you need?"

"Long firm strokes, Alex. All the way to the bottom," she said softly.

I kissed her, and did as she asked. Long, firm and fast, all the way.

"A little slower, and grind at the bottom," she gasped.

I slowed down, fucking her hard, grinding my hips against her with every stroke. I'd found her weakness, and watched her scale the peaks again, the sexiest sounds escaping her lips.

I could feel her legs trembling, and I pressed them backward, my hands gripping the back of her thighs tightly. I tried to maintain that same pace, not wanting to change anything, when it seemed to be working for her so well.

She started whimpering, squeezing her own tits, tugging on her nipples. "Harder," she begged.

I didn't speed up much, but each thrust was powerful, shaking her body. I found a motion that rubbed my pubic bone against her clit, sliding against it, at the end of each stroke. Her moans and whimpers became a gasp, and then quiet. I kept pounding her, and she finally went off, huge. She screamed out, and I hurried to cover her mouth with my hand, while I kept fucking her, milking the orgasm out of her. She screamed into my hand again, successfully muffled, squirming underneath me.

I eased up on her, fucking her slowly, while she recovered. She lay quietly, legs splayed open, unmoving, while I still played inside of her. She giggled abruptly. "Now THAT's how you fuck a virgin. Damn, Teri, I'm so jealous."

"Jealous of me?" Teri laughed.

"Hell yeah! That's what it going to be like for you, only better," Lisa said stretching sexily. "I got 5 seconds and an apology."

Teri gave me a hug. "Is that what our first time's going to be like, Alex?"

I stopped my motion and pulled her in for a kiss. "Yeah, except I won't stop you from screaming."

I pulled out of Lisa, and turned her over, lifting her hips up nice and high. "I've been dying to do this," I told her.

"Don't let me stop you," Lisa answered with a chuckle.

The last one had been for her, this one was all for me. I slid back into her and grabbed her hips, hammering her hard from behind. When I got a little tired, I made her fuck me, holding still while she did the work, backing up against me. I played with her firm round ass cheeks, squeezing and fondling them when I was screwing her easily, before grabbing her hips again and fucking her as hard as I could.

"Fuck," she gasped, "I'm going to come for you."

I looked at Teri, slowing the pace, "Don't let her scream."

Teri scrambled up the sleeping bag, holding Lisa's head in her lap. I hammered her again, as hard and fast as I could, for as long as I could last. I felt her tensing up, her teasing whimpers accelerating. It felt incredible, fucking her like I was, as hard as I could, claiming her completely, stretching her, molding her tight little pussy into my shape. I couldn't see what Teri was doing, but I knew Lisa was on the edge. And she was taking me there with her. "I'm coming, baby," I groaned, my hips going into overdrive, until I slammed deep into her, erupting powerfully inside.

Lisa was trembling, but quiet. "She's coming, Alex," Teri said softly.

I pushed the last of my cum into her, with short firm strokes, bottoming out with each. She whimpered sweetly, while I finished with a few last easy strokes, enjoying her while any remnant of my hardness lasted.

Teri moaned, "Lisa!" She gasped a few seconds later. "Oh God, Lisa!"

I eased in and out, until I wasn't hard enough to continue, sliding out of her. She stayed on her knees. I moved forward, and saw she had her head between Teri's legs.

I sidled up to Teri, holding her. "I guess she's as wild as her sister," I said softly, stroking Lisa's hair.

"Jesus, Alex," Teri whispered. "She's so good at it."

I played with Teri's breasts, kissing her shoulder. "I'll have to ask her for lessons."

Lisa rolled off, gasping for air. "Damn!" she murmured. "I need a break."

I laughed, straightening out the sleeping bags so we could lay in them together, a hottie on each side of me.

I pulled Lisa to my side, hugging her to me. "You're just full of surprises this weekend."

She cuddled in tight, "Is that Ok?" she asked sleepily.

"It's wonderful. Are we official now?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"I hope so. Any more official I wouldn't be able to walk," she whispered.

I caressed her amazing body, still finding it hard to believe she was mine. Teri was squirming against my other side, looking for attention.

I turned to her, and found her lips, kissing her gently. She sighed, relaxing against me. "I could kick myself for losing you," she said softly.

I chuckled, which had Lisa tunneling under my arm. "You can't lose me, ever."

"You know what I mean. All these years when I didn't know, and now, because I was afraid."

I pressed my lips to her ear. "Girlfriends come and go. You are for keeps."

She kissed me again, a little more possessively. "Would you be my first if I asked?"

"Absolutely. I might have to invite the sisters along for the show, but there's no way I'd miss that."

"I'm having second thoughts. That sex thing looks kind of fun."

I gave her ass a squeeze, while she giggled. "It does!" she whispered.

"Let's see how you feel by the light of day."

She kissed my chin, "How do I feel now?"

"Like a dream come true. Honestly, you guys are killing me. The only thing I have left to fantasize about is going all the way with you. All my other fantasies have come true."

"Like?" she crawled more on top of me, her leg between mine, her arms around my neck.

"Anything with you. Seeing you naked, feeling your mouth on me, even just kissing you, are all things I've dreamed about for years."

"Not disappointed?" she asked tentatively.

"Not in the least."

"Not even the boobage? I'm the only B cup around."

"I love your cute tits, Teri."

"What other fantasies? And not about me."

"Shannon, of course. I've been dreaming about her for over a year. Unbelievable."

She chuckled, kissing me softly. "Good word for it. What else?"

"Lisa. I use to fantasize about her a lot last year."

"Not Julie?"

"No, she was under the radar until the last couple of months. And somehow I believed I could get her if I wanted her."

"Uh, yeah. Not like she didn't make it pretty damn clear."

"What was your favorite?" I asked.

She kissed me. "Easy. When you pulled out of Heather and came in my mouth. The first time I put my mouth on any guy's thing, and I got a mouthful. Between her juices on you, and the way you shot in my mouth, I shocked myself that I was doing it. Then swallowing your cum and sucking you back hard. God, I felt so naughty. Nasty. A dirty little girl, for you." She was rubbing her leg against my cock, and kissing my neck. "How about you?"

"The whole sleeping bag scene last night, especially the moment you climbed on me naked. My heart almost stopped. All up until the moment you were poised to take me, only a few seconds from making the ultimate fantasy come true, and that damn Shannon with the flashlight."

She giggled. "Kind of how I felt when the sisters showed up at your tent. Otherwise, I knew that Heather and I were going to give you everything."

I held her quietly, caressing her. "John, huh?"

She sighed. "Yeah. I'm interested. Lost two in one night. You and him. To the top of your list, no less."

"Patience, my naughty little BJ queen. I have a feeling Dominique and he may not last."

"Really? Why?"

"She knows he likes you better. She was jealous, when you were on his lap kissing. She told me to either take her, or take you back to my tent. Doesn't sound like she's too serious, if taking her was one of the options."

"And you chose me. Any regrets?"

I spanked her bottom. "None."

She lay on me kissing my shoulders and neck. "Sleep, naughty girl."

"Can I suck you again?" she said softly.

"I'm done. Really. Wiped."

"I don't care. Can I?"

"Go ahead if you want. Like I would ever say no to that?"

She climbed into the sleeping bag and took me in her mouth. It was wonderful and relaxing to feel her warm mouth on me. She was getting better, and she got me semi-hard. Pretty big and thick, but not quite fully up. She was content to suck and play with me for a long time, long enough for me to go to sleep with my 7th grade fantasy girl's mouth full of my cock.

* * *

I woke with the dawn, and a bad case of morning wood, in a tent full of naked women. I had to pee badly. I managed to free myself from the tangle of arms in the sleeping bag, and headed for the tent entrance, slipping out quietly. It took me a minute or so to soften enough to take a leak. The rain had stopped, and I looked around at the shelter, where everything was dead.

I would get the fire going in a minute.

I climbed back in the tent, stroking myself to hardness. I wanted to wake up Shannon right. She was only half covered by the sleeping bag, and she looked incredibly sexy. I moved the covers off of her, and opened her legs. God, I couldn't believe I was going to fuck her again, even if only for a little fun.

I rubbed myself across her opening, firming up instantly, and slid my cock into her. It took a little effort, and I leaned over her, kissing her lips. She slowly woke, opening her mouth to me. I kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth, while my cock eased its way into her.

She sighed, stretching and smiling. "Morning handsome," she said softly.

She cracked one eye, tilting her head. "What time is it?"

"Sun's coming up. I'm going to tend the fire in a minute and get the coffee going. But I couldn't resist having you again."

She smiled. "I'm glad. I've never been woken up better."

I fucked her easily, enjoying the ride, wanting nothing more than that feeling of being inside her.

"Did we really do it with everyone watching?" she whispered.

"Uh, huh."

"And again, with all those girls teasing me?"

"Yep. They love you, you know. You're everyone's favorite, not just mine."

She sighed. "God, I can't believe I let this happen. If word gets out..."

"Not a word to anyone. Ever. I promise. It stays in this tent. And in a couple of minutes, you're going to get dressed, and help me with the fire and coffee."

"Just a few more minutes?" she said sleepily.

I kissed her lips softly. "Sure. I'm going to say good morning to Julie for a bit. She fell asleep shortly after you."

"Mmm. Ok. You know how to wake me when it's time."

I pulled out of her, covered her up, and moved over a little, uncovering Julie. She was dead to the world, and I was fucking her for a couple of minutes before I got any response at all.

She was sighing in her sleep, while I long-stroked her. Her eyes popped open, and she looked startled.

"Shh, it's me, baby." I told her, stroking her hair, and pressing my lips softly to hers.

She sighed deeply, relaxing, "What a dream!" she whispered. "I dreamed you were teaching me how to fly, and to do it, I had to have you in me. When I woke, I thought we were really flying."

"Sorry, no flying."

She purred, wriggling against me. "This is so much better."

"I'm going to go get the fires burning, and start the coffee. But I wanted to tell you how wonderful being with you was. And say good morning to my new girlfriend."

She sighed, while I fucked her gently. "It was wonderful, wasn't it?"

"Perfect."

"You going to wake up sissy like this?"

"I thought I'd let her sleep," I whispered. "We were up pretty late."

"No. She'd love this. I promise. A little wakeup surprise on our first full day together."

This was getting a little crazy. "Ok, I hate to stop though," I said.

She giggled. "Don't worry. You're going to get as much of this as you can stand."

I kissed her softly, pulling out and covering her up. "You can sleep for another hour or so."

"Mmmhmm," she murmured.

I crawled into the sleeping bag, and rolled Lisa gently onto her back. I moved on top of her, and she reached for me, opening her legs, her eyes still close. I guided my cock into her, her sister's juices still wet on my cock. I pushed into her firmly, all the way inside within a couple of strokes, her arms holding me.

"Never wake me," she murmured.

It was slow and gentle, like the previous two, and she laid there quietly, not moving other than to sigh or moan quietly. I kissed her face, neck and shoulders, while I enjoyed her. When I kissed her, she opened her mouth slightly, letting me do whatever I wanted, her tongue barely moving in response.

I was getting excited, and slowed to almost a stop. "Go back to sleep. It was just a dream," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and murmured, "Thank you."

I had a brief urge to wake Teri the same way, but I managed to suppress it, going back to Shannon. She accepted me easily, and I fucked her a little harder, my excitement level almost out the roof. Doing the three of them like that was beyond incredible.

"God, I need to come for you," I whispered.

"Good," she whispered.

I hunched over her and gave her a minute or so of fast thrusting, until I had reached my limit. I put my lips against hers, and came strongly, pumping her full. She kissed me back, holding me. I pulled out of her, and she sighed sweetly. "Damn, Alex. Best alarm clock ever," she whispered.

I climbed up and held my cock in front of her mouth. She looked up at me, her eyebrows cocked. "Really?"

"Please," I begged.

She sat up a little, bent over and took me in her mouth. She sucked me clean, and kept at it for a while, until I started to firm up, stopping before I could get fully hard.

"You are so spoiled," she whispered, teasingly.

"I know."

"Help me find my clothes," she said.

We sorted through the clothing scattered around the tent, and found hers and mine. We got dressed, bumping into each other at the front of the tent. I reached out for a couple of nice gropes, which she would tolerate for a bit, before pushing me away. "Later. At home."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers