The Last Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, this fool gets off at the stop, you run up on him and I while he's dealing with you, I come up from behind."

"That's it baby, now I got to make a few calls and have my sister ready at Pottsville, so I'll be back..."

"Hold up baby girl. Now I know you don't think you're gonna run up on me looking like this and expect not to give up that ass," he barks.

"No daddy, we don't have time, I have a lot of thing's to set up and..."

"Then I suggest we get started so we're not wasting anytime," he snaps cutting her off.

"No...no Lando wait baby please."

"Please my ass, as matter of fact, that's exactly what you're gonna do," he grabs the back of her neck and marches her down to the restroom.

"Lando, once we get what we want you can have it night and day, but for right now..."

"I'm gonna have it now, so get your ass in there," he orders, as he shoving her inside the vacant room and locks the door behind them.

************************************************************************

Michael takes a sip of coffee and nods his head at the exotically beautiful young lady sitting beside him. Her jet-black hair contrasting so vibrantly with her caramel rose petal soft skin, blue eyes, very full lips, and fantastic body. For the last two hours he stares dreamy eyed at his fellow passenger, letting her know how much he enjoys her company, which he hoped would last a lot longer than a train ride.

The former law man fought his basic instincts and desires just to keep from growing an erection each time he looked at her.

"Bonita Manuel, were you born here in the states," he asks.

"Yes in Miami, but my parents are from Brazil," she answers with a slightly noticeable Spanish accent.

"Okay but are you full Brazilian?"

"Well my mother is part Brazilian, and part Swedish, and my father is partially Cuban Italian."

"Wow, now that's a combination you don't see everyday."

"Not here in the states so much, but Brazil is a true melting pot of humanity," she answers with a warm smile.

"So Bonita, why is a gorgeously beautiful girl like you going to Vegas by your lonesome?"

"I'm a dancer and there's an opening at one of the clubs, so I decided to take a chance."

"Well unless the manager of that club is blind, I'd say your chances are excellent."

"Thank you Michael and why are you going to Vegas if I may ask?"

"Baby right now you could ask me to turn my pants upside down and I'd do it," he chuckles. "To tell you the truth, I'm a New York City cop, on what you might call a leave of absence. It's a long, long story, but what it comes down to is, like you I needed a change in my life and what better place to seek your fortune than Las Vegas."

"Oh this is so exciting, two strangers taking a chance in a city of chances."

"Yeah...yeah I know" Michael answers feeling the magnetic sexual attraction her energy, drawing him closer to her luscious lips.

Her well-round tits, deep cleavage, and sexy sweet perfume flares his nostrils and causes him to practically pant nervously. He scans her carefully and finally fells embolden enough to lean over and plant a gentle kiss on her lips. His hunch pays off in dividends as the young woman not only accepts his advance, but also moans and strokes her hand across his cheek, and that's when he knew, he was all in.

"You know Bonita, I got a good feeling about this journey. I mean I feel like we're going do to something really special, individually and...collectively if I have anything to say about it," he pauses, allowing his declaration to sink in. "Yeah I'm sure things are starting to really look up."

The young lady brushes the hair from her face and smiles nervously, "I hope you are right Michael, but I'm still a little skeptical. I don't know about you, I'm taking a big chance. There's no guarantee I'll get the job." She remarks with a girly Spanish accent

"Are you kidding, of course you'll get the job, if you dance half as good as you look, they'll probably give you the keys to the city."

"Oh I don't know, like I said, I got a job offer and I accepted it, there are dozens of other pretty dancers out there already trying to get that job, I have to be realistic and conscious of all possibilities."

"Hey, I'm telling you, keep that chin up lady, you're going to do it," Michael insists.

"Well it better, I only have enough money to survive a week or two out there, after that, I'll have to bum a ride home if this doesn't work out.

Michael leans back in his chair, realizing hope can never replace assurance. Although he had enough money to survive on for the next several months, he needed a way to ensure their success. Suddenly thoughts flood his mind. "Hey. Listen Bonita, suppose I found a way for us to increase our chances of success when we get to Vegas, would you consider staying out there longer than a week or two?"

"Of course but just what did you have in mind," she replies.

"Well truthfully I'm not completely sure, but if I can make this happen, would you consider staying regardless?"

"I...I guess so, but I don't really know you that well Michael."

"I know, but believe me, I'm going to do everything in my power to change all that," he leans forward once again, takes her into her arms, and kisses her passionately, channeling the intensity of his raging hard on.

Orlando sits wide legged on the commode, leans his shoulders back against the wall, watching intently at the hot sexy blonde bouncing up and down on his stiff ebony tower. Each time she descends his powerful sex tool strikes her bottom and threatens to push beyond if she didn't quickly pull back up.

"Oh...oh Lan...oh Lando, god it's so deep, I can't beli...oooh my god, it's all up in me daddy...oooh it feels...so...ohohohohhh shit," Amy cries.

He shrewdly watches her movements until catching her timing, then he strategically thrusts up catching her totally off guard.

"Yeah baby, yeah, ride that dick, go on bitch, swallow that cock in your pussy, ssss...mmm...I'm gonna own this thang before I'm done...shit," he growls.

"O...okay...okay daddy please, let's find another position, I...I can't take it anymore this way."

"Nah, fuck that...you're gonna take every...fuckin...inch...of this...mutha...fuckin...dick, you hear me bitch...you hear me hoe," he barks in cadence to his powerful thrusts upward.

Sweating profusely, the hot sex vixen attempts to climb of the black staff, but the owner would have none of it. He extends his large black hands, clutching her thin neck and yanks her back down repeatedly.

"Oh shit Lando, you're gonna...you're going to make me scream," she shouts.

"We can't have that can we, all right, let's try this," he reaches over, grabs and unrolls of a large handful of toilet paper, yanks her back, stuffs it inside her mouth as he continues on his sexual rampage, pummeling her tight pink pussy.

He pulls the paper from over her mouth and snickers as she mumbles incoherently.

"Lando, please don't...don't fuck me like that again, at least not in a place like this," she pleads. "I've never been fucked like that before."

He forces Amy to her feet, and slowly withdraws his cock. "That was nice but I'm not finished with your ass bitch." he sits back down on the commode and orders, "climb back on this shit, and this time face me."

"Oh wow, but you really need to finish this, remember the Pottsville station's not that far away."

"Don't worry, everything is gonna go as planned, even if you have to crawl and you might have to when I'm finished with your sweet ass.

"Alright but can I at least make a call," she asks.

"Call who," he challenges.

"I'll tell you once I'm finished, but please take it easy while I'm on the line."

"Take your chances woman, I'm making no promises," he snickers.

"Hello...listen, everything is set, you remember your part...ouch...ooh," she groans.

"Oh nothing, everything's oh...okay, remember your part right...yes, yes I promise, okay can't talk now, I'll...I'll see you soon," she moans, ending the call.

"Who the fuck was that," he bellows.

"Someone keeping an eye on...oooh shit, it's in me again, oooh Lando!"

"Never mind that oh Lando shit, who's this muthafucka you callin," he barks as he slams his hard black lumber up into her.

"I'm paying this man to meet us at the station; he's got a get away car."

"What about your sister?"

"She's a few towns away, that's where this guy will take us..."

Her words abruptly come to a stop as the large black hand clutches her throat once again, however this time his passion came from rage and distrust. "Bitch who the fuck do you think you're fooling, you didn't tell me anything about this."

"I...I know," she manages to reply, "I didn't know for sure."

"Bullshit, are you tryin to get over on me bitch, cause if you are, I can just rip your head off and stuff it down this bowl."

"Ouch...I swear, I swear," she manages to say between coughing and gagging.

Orlando felt his rage channeling through his sexual prowess and as s result, his grew cock grew harder. "I can see I'm gonna have to teach you to submit to the power of this dick, so you better slide this shit back in your mouth."

"Wa...wait please...Ouch...mmpphhh," she moans as Orlando shoves another blob of toilet tissue into her mouth and proceeds to fuck the hell out of her.

By the time he climbs to his feet with Amy's legs wrapped around his back and presses her back to the opposite wall, Amy was cock drunk, her head was spinning and hot pussy juice rolls down the length of the long thick black cock and down Lando's leg.

"You ready for this cum bitch, you ready for my cock to spit inside your hot pink box woman?"

"Unnh...mmmph!"

Orlando fucks like a wild horse, until his legs grow weary. He stumbles back down on the toilet lid, but never lost the rhythm of his stroke, nor did he remove his hands from her throat.

Amy felt lightheaded and welcomes her lover's stiff pulsing fuck tool, knowing she was about to be blasted by his hot sticky fuck juice.

"Ahhh...ahhh fuck yeahhhhh!"

Orlando's hand clenches her throat, leaving little if any room to breath. Her hot hungry pussy sucks and pulls and squeezes the big black cock caught between it's walls and then sprays the hard cock with hot misty pussy cum. He pulls Amy's head down, snatches the paper from her lips and they share a long deep passionate kiss as his sexy cannon fires long thick streams of sex juice.

The horny couple ignores the rampant knocks at the door, smiling deviously at each other.

"Remember, wait for my single when you get off the train and whatever you do, don't forget about his bodyguard.

"Don't worry; when I'm finished with that fool, he's gonna wish he had a bodyguard."

************************************************************************

Larry enters the dinning car and quickly locates his target, quietly sipping on a cup of coffee and eating a doughnut. He straightens his necktie, sprays his mouth with misty breath spray, and makes his way over.

"Hey good morning...Harold Jennings right?"

David Jerkewitz glances up at the man and shakes his head, "I'm afraid you got the wrong guy buddy."

"No, okay Ryan Wallace," he points at David.

"Wrong again buddy," David replies

"I know you," Larry proclaims, "That's it, Ronald Franklinton?"

"Would you like me to get you a phone book, maybe you'll get lucky," David asks sarcastically.

"No really, I've seen your face before, have you ever bought a car in New York?"

"Congratulations, you've narrowed the list down to a couple of million."

"Perhaps I can refresh your memory, I'm Larry Winters, I own several dealerships throughout New York, Larry's Chariots, or maybe Larry's Lemons?"

"Yeah I've seen you on TV; your commercials are very popular with my kids."

"Really"

"Sure, it gives me the perfect opportunity to show them exactly the kind of person to never buy a car from," David snickered slyly.

"Well glad to be of service...uh, I guess. At any rate my friend, I'd like to offer you a very rare opportunity."

"So that's what this is all about huh, the old sales pitch, well you can save your breath pal, I'm not interested, I wouldn't buy a toothpick from you, if I were a termite and you owned a lumberyard."

"Ouch, that hurts, although I really think you should reconsider your stance sir."

"Look here buddy, I've had a long, wretched journey and it's almost over, so can I please sit here, drink this muddy coffee, eat this stale doughnut, freshen up and finally get off this oversized sardine can in peace?"

"Sure Mister Jerkewitz if you insist," Larry replies as he stood up.

"Wait...wait a minute, how'd you know my name?"

"Because it's my business to know the name's of people that may or may not need my services."

"Wha...huh, so you pretended not to know my name, what's this about pal?"

"This is about you understanding the danger that you're in sir," Larry remarks with a grim look on his face.

"Danger, what kind of danger am I in and from what or for that matter, from whom?"

"From those who stand to profit by you not getting off at Pottsville," Larry answers.

"Pottsville, how did you know I was getting off at Pottsville, I thought you were a car salesman. Mister what the hell are you talking about," David asks nervously.

"I'm talking about the million and half dollars worth of diamonds you've got in that briefcase you're holding so near and dear to you."

"Huh, what...diamonds, a million and a half, are you mad, I don't have any diamonds," David fires back.

"Sure you don't, in fact you sound quite convincing, but cameras don't lie my friend. We've been watching you since your pick up in New York; we know all about your little import-export smuggling operations so you're wasting your time trying to deny it."

"Bullshit, you got the wrong guy buddy,"

Larry leans back in his chair confidently, "I don't think so...buddy. Of course you can clear all this up by simply opening that case right now."

"Listen mister, I don't know who you are or whom you're working for but believe me, you make a move on me, and by the time you reach Pottsville you'll be in a body bag," David warns angrily.

"Oh so you admit, you're not the babe in woods you're pretending to be."

"Let's just say, I got a lot of friends that won't be happy if you fuck with me."

"I see, perhaps you're referring to your contacts in Pottsville."

"Goddamn right I am, so if I were you, I'd crawl back in whatever shithole you crawled out of."

The crafty salesman chuckles as if to himself and replies, "You seem pretty confident about your friends in Pottsville."

"If you keep fucking with me, you'll soon find out why."

"A while ago you asked me why you were in danger, well I guess you'll be happy to know the very people you think have your back, are the very same people that are about to stick a knife in it."

"Bullshit, try another line asshole," David barks becoming totally irate.

"I can see you still don't get it so, allow me to fill you in on a couple of things.

"I work as a car salesman, but I also work for a shadow agency hired by the government to investigate smuggling operations, when over the counter methods have proven unsuccessful. I gotta give you guys credit, you have a pretty good setup, it took us a while to catch on. I mean you import your cargo in New York, then it's delivered to you, you transport it by train to Pottsville, rent a car and drive to a small town outside of Vegas, deliver your cargo, then go to Vegas, spend a day at the casinos, hop back on the train for your trip home, while you buddies export the cargo outside the US. As I said, it's a great operation. Unfortunately, our surveillance scared them, they're trying to clean up their tracks and you've become expendable.

David snarls as he takes a sip of his cold beverage and slams the cup down on the table. "Government agency my ass, who the hell are you Winters?"

"I'm the guy that's going to keep your ass alive," he nods to Orlando sitting at the front of the car with his back turned from them, "You see that big black guy up front?"

David glances up and nods his head, "Yeah, what about him?"

"He works for your friends in Pottsville, there's a white guy behind us, spiky blonde hair, take a peek."

David complies and swallows hard as his eyes catch the kid who quickly turns away.

"Is he..."

"Yeah he works for your friends as well."

"But I don't understand, why are they here?"

"I told you dickhead, our surveillance has them ghost, making you a liability and so they plan to take your cargo and make you a ghost."

David wipes the sweat building on his forehead as he comes to grips with the trouble he's facing. A nauseating cramp grips his stomach, from the fear, or the rancid doughnut or perhaps a combination of the two.

"Okay you've convinced me, now what?"

Just a glimmer of a devious smile flashes across the cunning businessman's face, Knowing he had his fish on the hook, now all he need do is reel him in. "Well the first thing we have to do is get you off this train in one piece. My back up team will be waiting for us at Pottsville, from there we'll place you in protective custody, but before I call my team, I need to know you're part of that team, no more lies, no more bullshit. You tell us everything, and I mean everything we need to know, do you understand Mister Winters?"

"Sure, sure, I'll cooperate, just keep those thugs away from me," he cries staring at the black man who occasionally turns around and flashes menacing glances at him.

"God that black guy looks tough, I hope you have some backup on the train."

"Oh the black guy, they call him the Nutcracker."

"Nutcracker, I'm almost afraid to ask why."

"They say he was born with only one testicle, so in some morbid act of revenge against nature, he either smashes the balls of his victims or worst, he...cuts them off."

"Ohgod, I think I'm going to be sick. So what does the other guy do, eat your liver," David asks, his face beet red and his stomach in knots.

"Let's put it this way, it took six months to find the last guy they tangled with."

"What happen, did he hide the body?"

"No, it took them that long to separate his remains from the meat grinder," he lies.

Nevertheless, just the thought of his possible fate at the hands of the menacing men, flips David's stomach. He leaps up heaving his meal on to the table as he dashes to the restroom, never seeing the dasteredly look on Larry's face.

Figuring he had a little time to spare, Larry whips out his cell phone and makes a call. "Hey little lady, the fish is on the platter and waiting to be served, so how do we play this?"

He nods his head as he listens carefully to the instructions, then replies,

"Hey you sound a little winded, is everything okay," he asks curiously."

He listens carefully, then adds, "Don't worry, we'll have no trouble out this one, you just make sure everything's ready and one last thing. Keep that pussy nice and warm for me, cause when I'm finished, my adrenaline will be sky high, so I'm going to need to work that shit off, if you know what I mean."

He laughs loudly as he ends the call.

TO BE CONTINUED*********************************************************

The Last Car

by RonDixen©

VI

Deputy FBI director Brock Benson storms into his office and flops down into his large swivel chair, he sighs deeply and glances about his office walls, decorated with his many achievement awards, plats, certificates and growls as he stares down at the divorce documents lying on his desk.

After 18 years of marriage to his high school sweetheart, this is how it ends. Jeanette was always shy and insecure about her college football star hunk and seemed to always find some reason to accuse him of infidelity, yet her gorgeous beauty and vulnerable sexy ways appealed to the 6 foot four, 245 pound ex-linebacker.

1...45678...10