The Last Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout their marriage, he never hesitated to shower his woman with his love and affections for her. From her birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or just about any other time, the large but considerate man always came through, including their summer vacations in Europe with their three children and the fifty thousand dollar ankle bracelet he snatched up from a Columbian drug lord under arrest some years back. He prided himself in his love and devotion for his dearest wife and never cheated on her since his football playing days but with one mistake that all ended.

The sexy hot agent came into his life at just the right moment. Feeling old, and longing for his days of gridline glory, disenchanted with his career and this sweet sexy little young hot thing seemed to provide just the escape he needed to cure him of all his ills, unfortunately, he hadn't planned for his emotional attachment and soon he found himself madly in love with the feisty hot agent, so much so that he got clumsy and his wife discovered the torrent affair.

He tried pleading his case, but Jeanette's constant suspicion had finally paid off. She viewed this incident as just a link in a retroactive chain of adulteress affairs carried out by her husband and as a result refused to move past it. She threw him out and painted him as a villain to their children.

Benson wanted so badly to regain the trust and relationship with his wife, but knew she'd never forgive him so he moved on, a task made much easier with his young replacement, however that all fell apart when she strangely vanished after resigning and seemingly disappearing off the face of the earth.

Spinning around in his chair he slams his fist down on the desk, jumps up and walks over to the window, just as he hears the sound of someone knocking at his office door.

"Enter at your own risk," he barks.

The door swings slowly open and two well dressed men enter the office.

He glances back at the two men and growls, "What's the deal gentlemen?"

"It seems like your hunch paid off, there were too many stations to cover in New York, but our sources spotted him on a train leaving Chicago."

"Yeah just like I thought, once he left the coast, he'd probably figured he could relax. The trains' headed to Vegas right?"

"Yes sir." The tall blonde man answers.

"What's the name of the stop prior to Vegas?"

The other man scrolled through his phone and answers, "It's a place called...Pottsville."

The handsome but rugged African American strokes his 5 o'clock shadow, which tells him he did a piss poor job shaving this morning. "Have a detail set up there, just in case."

"In case of what sir," the tall agent asks.

"There's a lot of heat on this guy, and he might alter his plan. It pays to stay ahead. Alright that all for now," he barks.

The agent continues to stand there for a moment and then states, "Sir"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Our sources also report that the String is also onboard."

"Say what,' Benson snaps.

"Yes sir, the String's on board."

Benson places his hands on his hips and nods his head. "Okay so now things are making sense. Okay this is how we're gonna play this. Get on the horn with Witherspoon; tell him I want two teams at the Vegas station and another two at Pottsville."

"But...but sir, you're aware that many of their men are covering that terrorist lead from last week," the agent replies.

"Don't worry, they'll only be there for a couple of hours, so when this is done, they can resume their duties but if we move right now, we can bring this little smuggling ring to a close and that's exactly what we're going to do." he pauses for a moment. "Oh yeah and one last thing, book a flight to Vegas, we should be there a little after nightfall."

"Huh sir, I have dinner arrangements with my wife," the agent cried.

"Well unless you have an instant transportation device son, I suggest you work things out with the wife, cause by tonight your ass is going to be in Las Vegas."

************************************************************************

Chloe Bushfire rushes to the restroom, praying that it was vacant. This was her third attempt to enter the long occupied facility and finally relieve herself of the urine which threatens to run down her leg.

Seeing the occupied sign on the door, causes her to stump her feet in frustration as much as it was to fight the overwhelming feeling that she had to go now. She dances about and curses herself for not traveling to another car and now it was too late. There was no way she'd make it to another restroom before urinating on herself.

Suddenly the door swings open and a lovely but exhausted looking blonde staggers out. The sight of the woman shocks the aging Chloe in her tracks causing her to forget about the urgency of the moment.

Chloe scans the woman who weakly smiles and takes small incremental steps as she walks away, using the chair backs to keep her balance. Chole wonders if the woman was intoxicated and what might have caused her so much stress, however the answers to those questions came in the form of a six-foot something, well-built and very dark skinned black man, who looked nearly as worn out as the woman, exiting the restroom.

Chloe's eyes grow wide as she thoroughly observed the large man including the large imprint in his loose pants.

The man nods, buckles his belt, smiles and giving the woman a knowing wink, before going on his way.

The woman stood there watching the man as if she'd just witnessed a murder and by the time she steps inside the restroom, closes, and locks the door behind her, her body remembers what she came there for and urine begins to run down her legs. Fortunately she manages to collapse down on the bowl in time to catch the majority of the free flowing liquid.

She sighs deeply in relief and upon her inhale; the sweet funky scent of stinky hot sex fills her nostrils and suddenly erotic images of the couple flashes through her mind, sending electrical jolts of raw sexual energy right to her clit.

For so long she denied the sexual urges vibrating through her body, as she continued holding on to bitter feelings caused by the ugly divorce between she and her husband several years early. She vowed an oath of celibacy and for five years stuck to her guns, refusing to give in to her sexual impulses, even if she occasionally had a late night encounter with a dildo. Nevertheless she held strong to a belief that she was in control of her body and she would not become a slave to her sexual craving, and it worked, until now.

For a while she sits there fighting the waves of lust channeling through her body and wishes she'd brought her trusty dildo along for the ride. Slowly she slides her hand between her legs and with just a touch, her erect clit, sent a powerful chill through body causing her to shiver and moan. The more she strokes herself, the more powerful the urges become and soon, she works her hand at a rapid pace, feeling her pussy pulse with a dire need to be stuffed and filled with a big hard dick.

The Native American, Mexican woman extends her hand, taking hold of a handgrip, there to help lift her up, but instead she uses it to brace herself for the oncoming orgasm overwhelming her body. Images of the hard black stud, wielding an equally hard black cock fills her mind. The vision becomes surreal as she imagines his hard muscular body shoving his flesh spear between her legs, stretching out her neglected pussy.

The hot velvety soft pink pussy walls squeezes tightly and then begins to convulse repeatedly. Chloe's eyes roll to the back of her head as she totally loses herself in the moment of passion.

While she fully expects a slow recover from her little escapade in the restroom, long after she returns to her seat in the roomette, Chloe's pussy continues to throb and drip, seeking to have something hard occupy it's hot pink yearning center.

She pulls out a bottle of water and drank it down in one long swallow, she tries reading a boring magazine article, she even tries putting on her headphones, and listening to music, but nothing seems to work, nothing could distract her from the pure and simple fact that Chloe's pussy was on fire.

She squeezes her legs together, which only causes her hot box to discharge in her panties. She nervously shakes her legs, she took out a candy bar and at the mere sight of the long chocolate coated candy sliding to her mouth, and she came so hard she dropped the bar to the floor. Never had she felt anything this intense in her life. Her pussy seems to attack her in a vengeful act for all the years she denied it pleasure.

Finally she jumps to her feet with full knowledge of what she had to do, even if it mean embarrassing her, even if it made her look like a cheap slut, Chloe's Bush was on fire, and she needed to get fucked by a hard dick and all candidates welcome.

She spots him the second she enters the next car, and although he wasn't as tall, strappingly strong, or dark as the man she encountered at the restroom, he carried himself with total confidence, and had a sexual prowess in his walk, like a man who could definitely handle his business in the area sexual performance.

The young man travels through several cars before realizing the woman lurking behind him. Finally he slows down, allowing her to catch up.

"Hello ma'am, may I help you with something," he asks warmly, with a boyishly handsome smile.

"As a matter of fact you can sir; you see I'm having a bit of an emergency."

"Sure no problem, how can I be of assistance?"

"I...can't tell you here, could you come to my roomette please?"

"Uh, I'm sorry ma'am, that wouldn't be appropriate, I don't handle that area but if you like I can summon the Sleeping-car attendant, he'll be happy to help you."

"No there's no time for that, this is an emergency, I need assistance right now," she cries, raising her voice.

The young porter steps back slightly to scan the woman before him, as if trying to read her signal. "Okay, okay ma'am, take it easy, you lead the way please.

Chloe was so hot she could barely nod her head to confirm her agreement with the suggestion.

She leads him to her roomette, closes and locks the door behind them. Once again the porter stares curiously at the anxious woman.

"Okay ma'am what's the emergency?"

Chloe swallows hard and states, "This is so embarrassing, and you'll probably think I'm crazy, but sir, I haven't had sex in over five years and I'm so hot right now, I'm about to lose my mind. Please have sex with me, five maybe ten minutes is all I need."

"Wha...huh...excuse me ma'am is this some kind of joke?"

She grabs his hand and runs it across her sopping wet pussy and answers, "Does this feel like a joke to you?"

"Whoa...shit," the nervous man cries, yanking his hand back, and staring intently at the quivering woman. "Hey lady, we're only forty-five minutes from out next stop, I have to..."

"Please sir, I'm begging you, only five or ten minutes."

"You don't understand, I could get in serious trouble for this, I might even lose my job, although I admit, I'd really like to knock the suds off that pussy of yours."

"Then do it, please," she cries, her voice cracking with yearning excitation.

For a moment the young man entertains the thought but then quickly regains control of his urge and replies, "Nah, if you can hang on until we stop at the station, we'll spend a little while there..."

"No, no, no, it can't wait don't you understand, I need that big...black...dick now, mister right now."

"Well then I'm truly sorry, like I said I could lose my job for that."

Suddenly her demeanor takes on a hard threatening edge. "Yes losing your job is definitely a possibility if you don't do this, but consider this. If you don't give me that dick right now, I'm going to scream and tell everyone you tried to rape me, and losing your job won't be a possibility, but a certainty.

"Damn, you'd do that, well I guess I don't have a choice do I," he mumbles angerily.

"No, you don't," she moans softly grabbing and squeezing his rock hard cock.

"I...I don't know where to begin."

"Don't you worry about that baby, I'll get you started, but you better be ready to finish."

She drops to her knees, practically rips his off his belt, yanks down his zipper and pants, snatches his bouncing cock and shoves it right inside her warm wet mouth.

The hot undersexed woman sucks on the big black cock with the urgency of a person dying from thirst, attempting to suck a frozen milkshake threw a straw.

"Goddaymn lady...oooh shit, you keep sucking like that, it's gonna spit at you before we get started.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry, it's been soooo long, and your cock tastes delicious," she coos.

The porter marvels at Chloe's ability to literally worship his cock. It amazes him how she left not an inch uncoated by her slippery wet saliva, kissing and licking along each vein, stroking and pulling back the foreskin, slobbering about the large crown, while gently tugging at his balls to keep him from ejaculating to early.

At one point she plunges down until her lips brushed against his ballsack and he felt his hot sperm rising inside his cock, he somehow manages to push her off just before passing the point of no return. "Alright, if you don't want this juice in your belly, I suggest we move things along. You tasted appetizer, so let's get to the main course.

Without another word, the cock hungry woman pulls down the night bed from the ceiling, climbs on top, and opens her legs literally surrendering the entrance to her hot pink vaginal entrance.

The sight of the older woman spreading and opening her legs so freely sent a jolt right through the porter's cock as he quickly mounts her.

"By the way lady, what the hell's your name?"

"Chloe will do for now, and what about you?"

"My name's Marcus...nice to meet you," he replies with a fiendish grin before shoving his cock between her pussy lips.

"oooooOOOOO, Dear god," Chloe shouts as the big black cock priers her open. The long hard cock felt like hot pulsing steel inside her tight underused pussy and her head twists from left to right. She struggles to keep from screaming as if she actually was being raped, giving her a powerfully intense full bodied orgasm.

Although he could clearly see by her reaction that this woman hadn't fucked in some time, which made her extremely sensitive to his flesh spear, however, what he hadn't planned on was how tightly her pussy clings to his cock, pulling, twisting, and clutching it as if sucking the cum from his balls.

"Damn baby...I can't last long like this," he moans in her ear.

"Mar...Marcus my pussy's goin...going...cra...cra...crazy...sssss...ooooh!"

Marcus wraps the older woman in his arms and begins to slowly grind down into her. They share a long passionate kiss. He rises up, hovering over her as he stares down in to her face. "Your pussy feels fantastic baby."

"It's been so long...it's been too long," she answers through trembling lips. "I love your cock inside me Marcus, I love how you fuck me."

"Fuck... lady I was just dipping my feet in the water, now I'm gonna fuck you," he answers with a devious grin on his face. His white shinny teeth contrasts perfectly with smooth brown skin.

The sound of the man's voice, along with the menacing look on his face staring down at her, sends a shiver right down Chloe's spine. If this man could do this to her as a warm up, she literally shutters realizing what he could do in earnest. "Wait baby, wait, please go easy on me, it's...it's been a long...long time," she cries nervously.

"Nah, uh...uh, it's too late for that shit, you begged for this dick, you threaten my job, and me with a rape charge, you know what a rape charge could do to me, you wanted this big black dick bitch and now you're gonna get...every...fuckin...inch...of...it," he barks, slamming his cock inside her pussy in rhythmic time to his thrust.

"Oh god...wait...wait...wa..."

Marcus quickly covers her face with a small pillow and commences to fuck the shit out of her. Like a well-oiled machine, the horny young stud, pummels Chloe's pussy with deep thrusts and well timed jabs. He pants loudly, hearing her muffled cries from beneath the pillow, the bed creaks from the intense pounding, and the wet slapping noise made by their bodies colliding together, and his black spear stabbing her wet hot hole.

With her face frozen in shock, Chloe fully understood the old saying; "Be careful what you ask for," because although she wanted a man to fuck her, she quickly realizes she could've used a few warm ups before taking this man on. His sexual athleticism and limber spine, allows his body to move like a coiling snake as he rotates his hips, striking, stroking inside her pussy and hitting angles with infrequent timing unlike anything she's ever felt.

The hot young stud fucks her at an unbelievable pace and sends her neglected pussy into mad convulsions. Each time he plunges down on a deep stroke, she flails and kicks her legs wildly.

With sweat dripping profusely down his face, Marcus growls as he continues his all out assault on Chloe's unprotected pussy. "This is what you want right," fully knowing she was unable to respond.

"You happy now you nasty old bitch, you happy now...huh, you wanted this dick, now you fuckin got it, so stop bitchin, this pussy's mine now, here me woman, this sweet fucking pussy belongs to me. If they come in here and catch me now, I don't give a fuck, cause you ain't never gonna fuck forget this fuckin, here me bitch, I'm gonna bust...this...pussy...wide...open. Ssss...goddamn your pussy feels so good around my dick."

By now Chloe was lost in ecstasy, she could no longer speak and even if she could, her words would simply be an long endless stream of incoherent babbles.

"Take this dick bitch, take this dick nasty ass woman, I bet you never had cock like this before. Yeah I bet you'll think twice before you force a stranger to fuck you again, huh. Aarrrggh shit, oooh I'm hitting your bottom baby, oh damn...yeah this is what you wanted right, you wanted this dick, so here it is, now give me this pussy bitch, give me this sweet mutha...fuckin...ahhhh shit, here it cums...aarrgghgoddayam, I'm gonna plaster my cum all in...your pussy," Marcus shouts, ripping the pillow from her mouth, baring and bucking down between her legs, taking her into his arms as he fires his white load.

Chloe's teeth still clung to the pillow stuffing as it was ripped from her mouth. She feels his cock stiffen and grow inside her and all she could do to keep from screaming like a mad woman was to wrap her arms and legs around her sex machine lover, and bit down into his hard shoulder as she feels his cock vomit a copious load of fuck juice inside her pussy.

"I hope that satisfied you baby," Marcus moans.

Chloe felt her lover's sweat dripping into her face, and she immediately laps every drop into her mouth as she moans, "Would you mind an encore performance when we get to Vegas?"

The couple laughed loudly before sharing a loving kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED******************************************************

The Last Car

by RonDixen©

VII

Pottsville Station, Nevada, 50 miles outside Las Vegas, and a hole in the wall station for a hole in the wall town, but this wasn't always the case. Back in the 1930's the small town actually competed with Las Vegas and Boulder City for the flourishing mining businesses, however as that business began to flounder, the town floundered as well. With the legalization of gambling in Vegas and the building of the Hoover Dam, Pottsville became a forgotten city and the train station closed, but all was not lost. In the 1980's a series of robberies at the lost Vegas station, which at the time also served as a pay station hub for railroad workers, forced owners to transfer their pay station to a less congested site, saving Pottsville Station.