The Last Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the dinner, he seemed agitated, and on the way home, I asked him about it.

He glanced over at me with a wry smile, and said "just the typical shit. These people don't have any idea what it is like over there, and they never will. They walk around in their cozy little bubbles, patting people like me on the back and saying how exciting it must be to cover a war. They are so ignorant."

"But there is something exciting about it isn't there?" I challenged.

He exhaled in a rather tired way, but rather than arguing, he merely said, "yeah. I suppose there is. At least at first. And there's the story. What we're doing there today is going to change the face of geopolitics. It is going to change the world as we know it. I have a front row seat to that. So yeah; to that extent, I guess there is something exciting about it. But when people you know are being blown apart, it sort of loses its appeal." He had a look on his face that told me he was no longer with me in the car, but back there; lost in the memories that haunted him.

We didn't talk much the rest of the ride home, it was only a few minutes after all, and I really didn't know what to say. When he pulled up in front of my building, I turned to him saying, "Edward, I'm really sorry. I know it's been really hard for you." He didn't say anything; instead, he kept looking at his hands on the steering wheel. "Congratulations on your award. I remember the series; you definitely deserved it."

He turned a little in his seat, and looked at me, into me, I should probably say; that's how it always felt, and he just said "thanks for coming, Sam. You..." he paused. "You looked really great."

I thanked him appropriately, and said goodnight, not certain whether or not I was disappointed that he hadn't tried anything.

Kila returned four days later, much relieved at her brother's condition, and was back to her old self when we met for lunch. "He's much better, and he's home. Hopefully now he'll start taking care of himself." She paused with a knowing smile, and asked, "how was your night out with Eddie?" So I told her all about it, as well as how terribly I had felt about our conversation in the car.

"So that's it?" she asked looking a bit dumbfounded.

"Yeah. That's it. What were you expecting?"

"Well, to be honest, I sort of expected that the two of you would have ended up in the sack! I mean there's a hell of a lot of chemistry between you."

"Right. That's me. I always go for guys who are fucking their lesbian best friends."

"Oh please! You are dying to nail him, and you know it."

"Kila...." I pleaded. This was not a conversation I wanted to have. I mean, to be completely honest, I did want him. In fact, I had spent the rest of the evening after he dropped me off in bed with an assortment of toys, touching myself and thinking about him. But, at the same time, he was sleeping with my friend Kila, and I didn't care what she said; I thought there was something between them.

"I should have guessed, I suppose." she sighed with a wink.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he called me at two in the morning and we ended up having phone sex."

I was always a little jealous of Kila-- not just because of her relationship with Edward, but also because she was so comfortable talking about sex. She would tell you anything, but it never seemed like attention seeking. It was just who she was. She wasn't embarrassed by her body or anything she did with it.

"Phone Sex?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh yeah, I love it. Ever done it?"

"No. I don't think I could." I thought about the prospect, and considered that maybe I could, with him, but then immediately rethought it. I was far too embarrassed by the type of talk that would be required for phone sex. "Does he like it?"

"Yeah, though he doesn't say too much-- just a 'oh yeah?' or a 'tell me more' -- I do most of the talking."

I couldn't help my curiosity; "what sort of things do you say?" I wondered.

"Oh I don't know, the usual. I describe what I'm doing to myself, how I'm touching myself, what I'm imagining or wishing for. Anything that pops into my head."

"And are you actually doing anything while you're talking?" I was incredulous. I just couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, of course. Sometimes I take pictures with my phone and send them to him. I think he really likes the ones with the toys."

"Really?"

"I have this one dildo that an ex-boyfriend gave me-- don't look at me like that, I've had boyfriends-- any way, he had it molded to his own cock! Can you imagine? I don't remember him ever being that big, but I suppose he might've been. Most guys love to watch me use it, most of my girlfriends have liked it too."

Listening to her talk this way was making me think that maybe I was missing out on a lot of fun that I could be having, so I asked, "Kila, do you like it? I mean, I've never owned one, just a couple of vibrators. They always seemed sort of creepy."

"Seriously? Oh Sam, you are so naïve! It is so cute. I think that a good dildo is an absolute necessity. It feels so good to be filled up like that! Then if you want to go to town with the vibrator, you can. I even have a strap on I use sometimes on my girlfriends."

I know by this time, my face was flushed. I couldn't help it. Her talk was turning me on, and I felt that familiar pulling in my crotch, along with a certain amount of dampness. Kila could see it too, and I saw the look in her eyes change. Her eyes, normally gray, got darker; stormy. "You should try it sometime." She said, in a low voice. "I'd love to show it to you." she pulled her chair in closer to the table, and I felt something rubbing the inside of my thigh.

I didn't want to draw any attention to us, so I didn't move the tablecloth to look, but I knew her stockinged foot was the culprit. Her foot moved closer to my crotch, and I knew I was turning bright red, both from embarrassment and from the heat that was rising up through my body. As her foot touched me at the junction of my legs, I jumped, both out of shock and out of the immense need I was suddenly feeling.

She picked up her glass, and ran her tongue along the rim, without ever losing eye contact with me. I was suddenly scared and confused. I didn't know what I was feeling, or why I was so turned on. My thoughts were spinning in my head, and as she said to me, baldly, "I really want to eat your pussy, Sam. Now" I was lost.

"Really?" I asked, my voice breaking like a pubescent boy's.

"Yeah. What do you think?" I merely nodded, afraid I might say no if I spoke.

We made a quick exit from our regular lunch place, and she hailed a cab. In the backseat, she placed her hand on my leg in an innocent sort of way, but began whispering things to me that made me dizzy with want. At her building she paid the driver, and rushed me up the stairs into her apartment.

I had been there before, but this time it felt different. There was so much tension in my body, and I wanted something I couldn't name. She took my hand and led my to her bedroom, a stately, manly sort of affair with browns and blues. She stood me in front of her, and said "you look terrified."

"I am." I said honestly, "but, oh God, I want this, well something. Kila, I've never done this before."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know."

She pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal a black, lace bra with high, firm petite breasts underneath, and a stomach as flat as an iron. She walked across the room, and closed the blinds, and as she turned to head back to me, I noticed her walk. I noticed, for the first time how she swayed her hips, with each step promising the pleasures of her woman-ness.

I know I was shaking; I was hot, and wet, and completely terrified. But she came to me, put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed me. As her tongue tentatively touched my lips, she whispered "open your mouth for me, Sam." But this wasn't the Kila I knew. This one was demanding, aggressive, and she was going to take from me whatever I had to give. I yielded to her, and opened my mouth. Her tongue and mouth assaulted mine, and I felt a spark of fire shoot through me when her tongue touched mine. "That's right," she encouraged.

She undressed me with agile fingers, and when I stepped out of my pants, standing bare and vulnerable before her, she blew through her lips saying, "wow Sam, you are incredible." She pulled off her clothes with equal alacrity, and revealed before me was a stunningly beautiful body, with no hair anywhere. "I wax it," she said, and pulled me to her.

She pushed me to the bed, and began to touch me, on my arms, my shoulders, my legs, my stomach, but no where that would bring me any relief to the painful burning I was now feeling. I started to writhe under her, and reached for her breasts. "No," she said, "you are going to lay there, like a good little girl, while I teach you how to come. I'm going to make you scream." I had rather thought she had forgotten our conversation about my shortcomings in the orgasm department, and instantly felt a different kind of pressure-- the pressure to perform. I started worrying and became more nervous than I had been. "Stop worrying. We'll figure it out." she told me, and bent her head to my nipple. As she suckled it, I gazed at her, surprised by the erotic newness of seeing a naked woman doing this to me. I noted her earrings, six in one ear, four in the other, I saw her lipstick left behind on my breast, I smelled the richness of her scent, something I had never smelled before other than on myself.

My body responded to her, and I felt a little spurt of warmth between my thighs. Her hand moved lower, until she was almost touching me on my lower lips, and I moaned with need. "slow down Sam, we're going to have fun this afternoon, what's the rush?"

She continued to stroke my thighs and lower stomach, teasing me, torturing me with her light touch. Finally, when I thought I couldn't take another second of her glorious torment, she touched me. She pressed firmly on my clit, and I gasped at the jolts of pleasure that shot through me. She moved her fingers lower, and touched my wetness. "Wow, you are really ready for me aren't you?"

I nodded, too embarrassed to speak, but she didn't mind, she was busy lowering her head between my thighs. As she was about to touch her tongue to my swollen, throbbing gap, her cell phone started to ring. I knew the ring tone, and so did she.

"He's probably wondering why I didn't come back to the office. Wait right there honey, I'm not done with you yet."

She leaned over to the floor, digging her phone from the pocket of her discarded pants, and flipped it open impatiently. "What?" She asked. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I could make out the russet timber of his voice. I was about ready to bolt from the room as the realization of what I was doing began to sink in. " Don't even think about getting up," she ordered me. And I realized that she had been talking, and I hadn't heard a word she had said. "I have some company Eddie, maybe I can call you back?... Of the female type if you must know... yeah, it is someone you know," I started shaking my head frantically at her, "but you'll have to guess." She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, and a smile that spelled trouble, but was still one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"Hang on a second Eddie," she put the phone on her thigh to muffle the microphone, and said to me in a low voice "How about a phone sex demonstration?" and before I could answer, she was digging out her blue tooth and putting it on, switching her phone over to it, and throwing the phone on the floor. "Why don't you close your office door Eddie, and lock it," she told him, "I'm going to give you a play by play. I was immediately horrified, but stimulated. Sharing something so private was embarrassing, but there was something so erotic and risqué about it, that I began to feel some of my excitement begin to build again in spite of my fear.

"Nope, it isn't her," She said to him, "I'll describe her, and see if that helps." Her eyes burned me with a gaze that made promises of things I didn't even know existed, she touched my stomach "great tits, flat stomach, nicely trimmed bush. Just enough hair to hide the prize," she told him. She took one of my legs, and pulled it away from the other one, so she was looking directly into my most intimate area. I blushed, and tried to pull it back, but she held it in place. No one had ever looked at me like that before. "She's shy, too."

And then, she started to talk and act in simultaneous concert. "I'm looking at her mound right now, I can smell her." she breathed in deeply through her nose. "God, she smells good. Her pussy is pink and wet and shiny for me. I think I want to taste her." She bent her head over me, touching her tongue to my labia, and I inhaled sharply; she laughed huskily. "God she tastes like manna, I love the way she tastes. I'm going to lick her some more." I wondered, in an absent way, if he could hear her the soft, wet sounds her tongue made against me, but mostly I just fell deeper into the whirling abyss of pleasure that she was making me feel.

She sat back up, switching her fingers for her tongue. "I'm touching her slick cunt with my finger, and it is slipping inside her so easily. She is so ready for me. Hey Eddie," she said, "why don't you pull out your cock for me, I like the idea of you stroking yourself while I fuck her." If I was being honest, I liked the idea too. I could picture him, on the other end of the phone, with his cock in his hand, getting off, hearing Kila describe, so candidly, what she was doing to me.

"Good boy," she said, "now we can continue." She started to move her finger in and out of my hole, "I'm fucking her with my fingers right now, and my whole hand is drenched. She wants to come, I can tell, but I'm not going to let her yet. I'm going to work on her clit first, but slowly, lightly. I want her screaming when I'm done with her." Her body fulfilled the promise of her words, and she began to gently rub my clit in a circle, lightly, slowly; frustrating me, and I tried to move against her hand, "tsk, tsk, I told you to hold still," she reprimanded me. She rose up on her knees, and turned around so her hips were over my face. "I'm turning around so she can lick me," and true to her words, she lowered herself to my mouth saying "now lick me, slowly... ooh that's good." I licked her just the way she asked, and tasted her earthy, clean taste. I was so uncertain, unsure, but she talked me through it. "Now, push your tongue into me.. That's it."

I started to get the hang of it, and began to experiment a little with the way I was using my tongue on her, I held it strong and tense and forced it into her waiting, anxious hole; I softened it to lick her lips. I thought hard about what I would want her to do to me, and I did it.

She groaned loudly, "She's sucking on my clit... It is so good. Her mouth is hot on me, and, oh God, she's using her teeth. That's it, that's it.. Oh Jesus Eddie, I love it. I think I'm gonna come." I could feel her body tensing above me, and I reached up with my hand and started to push my fingers into her; searching, seeking out that place inside of her, the private one that would send her over the edge into the void that I was now seeking desperately. I felt her orgasm wash across her as I heard her moan, "I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh God," She panted as she writhed above me, quivering and jerking as it overtook her senses. "Jesus, she's good. Are you hard Eddie? I bet you are." I was betting he was too, and the image of him stuck in my mind as she started to elucidate how she was going to fuck me. I didn't know exactly how she was going to accomplish it, but was willing to wait to find out.

She told him she was getting "her favorite." I didn't know what her favorite was, but seemingly out of no where, like a magician, she had a flesh colored dildo in her hand. It seemed to large to fit in me, and I shook my head, afraid to say anything aloud, afraid he would recognize my voice. I whispered to her "It's too big," and she laughed.

"She says it'll be too big, do you think I should use it on her anyway? I want to watch it stretch her apart." She touched my entrance with the tip, and it started to stretch me, I groaned out of fear, and pleasure, not sure which was the foremost of my emotions. "Did you hear her groan? She wants it. She is so wet and slick, but tight. Ooh Eddie, she is so tight." I let out a little gasp of shock as she forced it into me. It hurt; I was stretched out wide and feeling like I was going to rip in half, but she was massaging my clit and I began to feel myself expand to accommodate the thickness inside.

"Does that hurt?" she asked me. I nodded. "Do you want me to take it out?"

"No." I replied huskily, not certain whether I was asking or telling.

"Do you recognize the voice?" She asked him, and I froze in throbbing, pulsating fear. What would I say, how would I face him again, having him look into me, knowing what I had done here, in her bed-- in the bed she shared with him on occasion. "No? I'm surprised. What do you think I should do to her now? Should I fuck her with it hard and fast, or should I do it slow?... tell me what you want me to do to her." She paused in her ministrations to my clit, listening. "Yeah? Okay, slow and easy. Want me to suck her while I do it?"

My world began to shatter, but I wasn't able to come yet, "goddamnit," I thought. But she was pushing the dildo into me, and pulling it back gently, and she was sucking on my clit like it was a little cock, her tongue working it in little circles, as I had done to so many men before. She lifted her head from me, and said "okay, harder and faster." It started to plunge into me with a force that was demanding and angry. The idea that he was now giving her the directions, and by proxy, he was the one giving me this painful pleasure, made me crazy. I was moaning and gasping; panting and groaning.

"She's gonna come for me Eddie, I want you to come with her. Are you gonna do that for me? Stroke it hard now. I wish you were here, and you could see how beautiful her pussy is. It's so wet and swollen. If you were here, I'd sit back and watch you put that huge cock of yours in her, you'd stretch her tight little cunt to splitting." As she painted a picture in our minds of him inside of me, I started to feel a different sort of pressure building, something new and novel. I felt the walls of my pussy begin to contract, and suddenly, I was shuddering, quaking before her. "Now, Eddie. come for me." she demanded of him as I exploded into a thousand little pieces, crying out a wordless oath to a nameless God.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes." she told him and hung up. "You okay?" she asked me, and I just looked back at her. Not able to speak; not wanting to speak, afraid to lose the sensations that were slowly ebbing.

"So, now you know." she frowned at me, considering. "Sam, I just wanted to show you, I'm not interested in you, and I don't want you to develop a thing for me. We are really good friends. That's it. Like with Eddie-- not much I wouldn't do for a friend."

I stared at her, dumbfounded. Did she really think I would develop feelings for her? I wasn't a lesbian; hell, I wasn't even bi! "I understand Kila, don't worry." Because, truthfully, I did understand. She could offer me something I hadn't been able to find anywhere else-- the ability to experience pleasure with another human being.

"Can you lock up when you leave?" she asked me, "I have to get back to work."

"Yeah, of course." I answered her, and watched her throw her clothes on and race for the door. I lay on her bed for a long time after that, wondering if it had been her, or the idea of Edward that had done it. I decided it was a combination of the two, as well as the risqué nature of the encounter. I also decided that I was going to experience that again, no matter what. It was too good to miss out on anymore.