The Last Chimes of Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,545 Followers

Now I had to figure out where. It had to be something better than a motel room. I was going to make love to the woman of my dreams. It had to be somewhere...spectacular!

For the next several days and nights all I could think of was making love to Tanya. I walked around with a perpetual smile on my face and everyone, teachers, my folks, friends, everyone except Tanya and my cousin, wondered what I was up to. What was going on in my little pea brain?

Winter was over and spring had sprung with the enchantment of unseasonably warm, summer winds. Of course with the arrival of spring in the Midwest, also comes road construction. Such was the case on the main road so I took the back road home one night after work.

As I got to the far edge of town I drove past the county fairgrounds. Wow, I thought, wouldn't it be something to make love to Tanya in there. It was acres and acres of beautiful tree lined rolling hills with a small picturesque lake and a one hundred year old covered bridge spanning the little stream that flowed through the countryside. Man, I thought, I could spread out a couple of blankets in the soft grass near the lake and we could make love under the stars.

The problem was, the entire site was completely surrounded with a tall cyclone fence that was locked up every night after dusk. I suppose I could cut a hole in the fence but that wouldn't be very romantic, plus I don't think Tanya would like that. Then of course, there was always the chance someone would see the hole and come to investigate. No, that wouldn't do. I'd have to think of somewhere else...or would I?

As I drove home I thought more and more about the fair grounds. The next morning I left for school a little earlier than normal. I took the back roads again so I could go by the entrance of the fair grounds. There were two sets of large gates about thirty feet apart that were used for vehicle entrances. To the side of each of them were two smaller gates used strictly for pedestrians. All the gates had a large chain wrapped two or three times around and locked with a large padlock. At lunch time, when the gates were open, I ran by there again. It was just as I thought and I was starting to form a plan.

The calendar we had hanging on the wall in our kitchen showed each stage of the moon over the dates. Everything had to be flawless. In just ten days the moon would be full, that was the night. So far my plan was coming together perfectly, almost like I was getting divine assistance.

That weekend I searched three hardware stores until I found exactly what I needed. Now all I required was some luck. I prayed it wouldn't rain and that the extremely warm, summer like nights would continue for another week.

I picked out Tanya's gift but had to borrow another fifty bucks from my dad. I promised to pay him back ten dollars a week. I would probably have to see if I could get a few more hours at work to make up the difference, but that was okay with me.

After a week and a half of preparation, and a lot of praying, the big night was here. Tanya knew I had something special planned but she did not know what it was.

I was a little nervous talking to Tanya's parents before we left that night. I wondered if her dad could read my mind. I wondered if he could see the condoms in my pocket. Both her parents and Jackie, her little sister, told her to have a wonderful evening as we left. It was almost as if they knew something, I thought.

Unknown to my own parents, I had even taken some money out of my savings. I wanted to take her out for a nice dinner, something a lot more elegant and romantic than Charlie's, the restaurant we usually ate at. We drove up town to a place my cousin told me about. It was a little pricy, but the romantic atmosphere made it well worth the money.

I could tell Tanya was impressed the moment we walked in. The maitre d' seated us and handed us menus. "Oh, Brent," Tanya said in a whisper so as not to embarrass me. "You can't afford this place. Look at these prices, let's just go to Charlie's, that's fine with me."

"Tanya, this is your night," I told her. "Don't worry about the prices. I want you to order anything you want tonight."

She gave me such a big smile. I sat looking at her and thought to myself, she has no idea what's in store for her. If everything went right, this would be a night she would remember for the rest of her life.

As promised by my cousin, the restaurant was perfect. The food was excellent and the ambiance was exactly what I wanted to set the mood for the rest of the night.

I took my time driving back to town. I wanted to make sure no one would be around the fair grounds. Unfortunately there was no place near the entrance to park after dark without calling attention to the car, so we had to park about four blocks away. Tanya looked at me as I started to get out of the car.

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" she asked. "Why are we parking here?"

"It's part of a little surprise I have for you, honey," I said with a big shit eating grin. I walked around and opened her door for her, then walked over to the trunk and opened it. I had two big, thick blankets in there. I stuck them under my arm and took Tanya's hand.

"Come on, honey, we have to walk a few blocks." Tanya, with a very quizzical look on her face, took my hand and started to walk with me.

When we got to the gate and saw it was locked, Tanya looked at me like I was stupid. "Brent, what are you doing? You know we can't get in here after dark."

"Here hold these a second," I said handing her the blankets. With a big grin on my face, I pulled the magic key from my pocket. I reached for the big padlock, inserted the key, and voila, open sesame.

Tanya's jaw almost hit the ground. "Where did you get a key to the fairgrounds?" she asked in bewilderment.

Holding on to my man of mystery persona, I said nothing, but was still ginning as we stepped inside. I reached through the fence and re-locked the gate. "I'll take those now," I said as I took the blankets back. I wished I had a camera at that moment to capture the look on her face.

Ah yes, I thought silently to myself, a feat of prestidigitation worthy of Houdini himself. Well, not really. When I came back that day at lunch I noticed they left the padlocks unlocked and hanging from the chain after opening them in the morning. All I had to do was find a duplicate lock and switch them before I picked up Tanya. They would use my lock to close up that night, the lock for which I had the key. Before we left that night, I just had to remember to switch the locks back again.

Tanya put her arm around my waist and I did the same as we walked the trail that would take us through the covered bridge and down to the lake. I found the perfect spot and laid out both blankets, one on top of the other. It felt soft, like a feather bed as we stretched out next to each other and looked up at the beautiful round lunar sphere shining down from the heavens.

"I don't know how you pulled this off, Brent, but this has been the most wonderful night of my life," she said as if almost in a dream world.

I could already feel my cock growing as I put my right arm under her neck and pulled her closer to me. I reached into my left pocket and clasped my hand around Tanya's next surprise. "Look," I said reaching my arm out and pointing into the sky. "That's the north star."

As Tanya gazed in the direction I was indicating, I held onto the thin gold chain and let the pendant drop into her field of view. There, dangling from my hand was her present; a gold plated heart with a small diamond right in the middle.

All I heard was a gasp of breath as she reached out. I draped the chain over her hand. "For you, gorgeous," I said softly.

It took her a minute to get her voice back. "Oh, Brent, It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," she said almost breathlessly.

"Well, then I found the right gift," I whispered in her ear; "because you're the beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She turned around and literally threw herself on top of me. She kissed me hard and passionate. Our tongues danced together for a while, then I rolled her over on her back and gently kissed her face as I slowly started undoing the buttons of her blouse.

When she realized what I was doing she pulled her head back slightly and looked into my eyes. "Here? Now?" she inquired.

"Right here, right now," I said as sensually as I could.

"Oh Brent," she said wrapping her arms around me and pulling me down on top of her. Remembering everything my cousin told me, I kept it romantic.

I stood up and reached down for her hand. I guided her to her feet. She closed her eyes as I stepped behind her and reached around, slowly unbuttoning her blouse from behind. I lightly showered her neck and the back of her shoulders with kisses. In just a matter of moments she stood before me...naked in the moonlight.

I took her in my arms and escorted her back down to lie beneath me. She stared up at me while I removed my clothes. "Look, its pointing at the stars," she said referencing my stone hard cock with a twinkle in her eye.

I used both my finger tips and my mouth to explore every inch of Tanya's womanly body. She gasped and arched her back when I gently pinched her hard, pink nipples. "Oh my God," was her cry several times as I used the teachings of my cousin and practiced the art of oral sex.

Her body writhed under the workings of my tongue. I could feel her hands on my head as her body went into euphoric spasms, one right after another.

Call it nature, intuition, or maybe good instructions, but something told me it was time. I reached down, and just as I had practiced, centered a condom over the head of my cock and rolled it down to the base before slowly guiding it into the most precious thing in the world.

Tanya's eyes opened wide and looked into my smiling face. "Yes," she said. "I'm ready, put it in. Please put it in."

I cradled her head and kissed gently as I slowly pushed. "Oh," she cried out. I stop for only a second before continuing. "Oh God," she repeated, but this time her voice was different, it was more pleasure than pain. I backed out slightly then pushed a little deeper. "Oh yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh God, it's wonderful, God it feels so good."

Just then she almost scared me as she screamed from her first real orgasm. I felt her entire body tense up. She grabbed me tightly around the neck and held on while she experienced the rapture. I felt her pussy tightening around my cock.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she started to come down from her high. She bit her lower lip and nodded her head, still unable to verbalize.

"Yo...you haven't cum yet, have you?" she asked, finally getting her breath back a little.

"No, but that's okay," I said. "This is your night."

"Oh no," she said forcefully. "Put it in again, please. We have to do this together... please."

I just smiled as I slid my young, still hard cock, in with no trouble. Tanya kept her eyes open this time. She gazed into the crystal clear night as I began stroking in and out of her warm, moist center of love. It didn't take long for either of us. Within a couple of minutes I felt my balls drawing up tight and I knew I was about to burst. Just then I felt Tanya's body reacting and knew she was also about to cum again. Almost in unison, our cries of ecstasy pierced the night air.

We lay there, looking at the stars, our sweaty bodies intertwined. "I love you," whispered Tanya. "I love you with all my heart."

I knew I had done it. I gave Tanya the most memorable, most romantic night of her life.

"I love you too, Tanya, probably more than you'll ever know," I proudly said.

After that night we made love whenever we had the opportunity. We also spent every minute we could with each other. By graduation the whole school figured we were destined for marriage, me included.

The summer after graduation I remember as being the greatest summer of my life. I had actually landed that job with the newspaper and was looking for an apartment where Tanya and I could be with each other always.

As the summer months ticked away; however, my joy was slowly being replaced with anxiety. In the fall I would start night classes at a local community college, but Tanya was going to college down state. We would be separated for months at a time. I couldn't even think of my life without her.

The night before she left we both cried our eyes out and reaffirmed our love for one another. Five months later I received a dear Brent letter explaining she had met a really great guy and asking me to be happy for her. 'You will always hold a very special place in my heart,' the letter went on to say, and she hoped I would someday find the girl of my dreams.

***

"Uuuhh," another wave of white heat seared through my body ripping me from my dream like state, and back to reality. I tried to lift my head. I had to get my bearings but all I could see was the darkening gray sky above. I struggled to gather my strength. I had to reach the house: I had to get help. I fought to stay conscious but I was having trouble breathing and I was getting light headed.

"Yes, darling, I do love you. I love you very, very much." Again I heard a voice drifting into my thoughts. No, not Tanya's this time, this voice I recognized immediately...

Chapter Two; "Kris"

It was Kris, the woman with whom I had shared ten years of my life and the mother of my two daughters. I remember when she first spoke those words to me. It was so many years ago and yet I could see her so clearly in my mind. She was propped up on her right elbow staring down into my face after our third, marathon love making session that night.

Again I tried to raise my head, but I was still too weak. I could feel the strength draining from my body and I had to regroup. I lay there and allowed myself to think back to the first time Kris walked into my apartment on the arm of my best friend, George. She was stunningly beautiful and, for the first time since losing Tanya, I found myself interested.

"Brent," started George, my pleasingly plump friend; "meet Kris, or as she's known in the modeling world, 'KA.'"

I stepped forward and lightly took her hand. "How do you do, Kris, it's nice to meet you," I said trying desperately not to trip over my words. "Please, have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? I have soft drinks plus a fully stocked bar."

"Thank you," she said. "I'll take a glass of white wine if you have it."

"One glass of white wine coming up," I said. "George, you want your usual?"

"Yeah," he answered while sitting in the chair opposite Kris. "That'll be fine, Brent, thanks."

As I turned in the direction of the bar, George started the conversation. "Brent here is the best damn newspaper photographer in the city," he told Kris. "He's on staff at The Times."

George had a way of exaggerating big time, but I had no problem with him building me up in front of Kris. I knew exactly what he was going to say next when he started to chuckle.

"You know the difference between his job and mine?" he asked. Kris shook her head. "I shoot the live bodies, he shoots the dead bodies."

This was George's standing joke ever since he had gone with me to a crime scene one night. One of our local mafia wise guys had evidently pissed off his boss and was lying on a restaurant floor with several .45 caliber bullet holes in him. I shot a few pictures of the body before the coroner removed it, hence the dead bodies.

George, on the other hand, was the chief photographer for one of the largest studios in the city. They specialized in catalog photography and did most of the work for Sears, J C Penny's, Montgomery Wards, and almost anyone else who produced a catalog of their wares. George worked with dozens of local models every day, hence the live bodies.

Most of the time George's little joke didn't bother me, but I certainly didn't want this gorgeous creature to associate me with nothing but dead bodies.

"Don't listen to him," I said to Kris. "He's just jealous because I get my name in the paper every day."

I handed out the drinks. "White wine for the lady," I said as Kris reached to take the glass from my hand, "and Kentucky bourbon for George."

It wasn't long before we were all engaged in conversation. Kris was so easy to talk to and had a smile that would light up the sky on a moonless night.

As the evening waned on George asked if I would mind taking Kris home. I was beginning to wonder what George was up to. He never did say the reason for the visit, and now he wanted me to give this gorgeous woman a ride to her apartment in the burbs.

At that point I really didn't care about his motives; I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. "I don't mind at all," I said looking at Kris.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I live in Wheeling. That's a good forty-five minutes from here."

"No problem at all," I said as we all started for the door.

The first few minutes in the car were filled with small talk until Kris turned her head in my direction. "George was right about you," she said.

"Right about me, I don't get it, what was he right about?"

"You're a really nice guy," she said with a smile. "I haven't met too many lately. My last boyfriend was cheating on me and when I called him on it, we broke up."

"Cheating...on you?"

"Yeah," said Kris, "and I think it was with more than one woman, too. Anyway, I was complaining to George and telling him I didn't think there were any nice guys in this whole city. He said he knew of one and asked if I wanted to meet him."

"So that was the reason for the visit, I wondered."

"Yep, I wanted to meet the one nice guy from Chicago," she said grinning. "And here you are."

I learned a long time ago, if you're interested in someone, let them know by asking questions and paying attention to the answers. Kris loved modeling. She did hand and foot modeling, as well as lingerie. In addition to George using her whenever he could, she also had several other accounts including De Vry's, one of the biggest jewelers in the city.

By the time we reached her apartment it was getting pretty late. "What time do you have to be at work tomorrow?" she asked.

"Ah," I had to think, "not until ten," I answered.

"Good," she said as she stepped up in front of me. With a slight smile she looked at my shirt and began to unbutton it. She looked back into my eyes. "Then let's get horizontal."

Wow, I thought, these big city girls sure do move fast. I was already starting to pitch a tent in my pants. My brain was telling me to slow down, I've only known this girl for a few hours; of course my cock was saying who cares, we're going to get laid.

I think I was more excited over seeing this breathtakingly beautiful woman naked than I was over having sex with her. Within a few minutes I found myself between her lovely legs giving my tongue the workout of a life time.

She screamed and twisted her body. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down into the sweetest pussy I had ever seen. "Oh God," she exclaimed after coming down from her third or fourth orgasm. "You have a very talented tongue."

She crooked her finger at me. "Come up here," she said. As I crawled up further on the bed she reached down and took a hold of the steel bar between my legs and started guiding it home.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

She smiled. "Yes, I am. Thanks for asking. Now, quit being so damn nice and fuck me."

I didn't have to be told twice. She already had the head of my cock poking at the entrance to heaven. She gave a breathy sigh as I pushed. I knew I wouldn't last long. The touch of her hand almost had me exploding, but I did manage to hold off a little longer.

laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,545 Followers