The Last Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade pulled away as Niomi's orgasm died down. Niomi pushed herself up off the table, her whole body felt shaky. She wanted to do to Jade what the blonde had just done to her. She stepped towards her, but was grabbed from behind. Twisting round she found herself led by Gregor towards a chair. Stephen and Jared stood nearby. Niomi instantly knew that the three of them were going to take her as they had Jade. A shiver ran down her spine at the idea, a mix of excitement and fear. Their faces showed how excited they were by the idea, as did their cocks. Niomi felt a thrill of pleasure that they were turned on by her.

Gregor sat on the chair, pulled her towards him. She straddled his lap, moved to sit over his cock. He looked up at her, his lust obvious in his eyes. Niomi could feel the head of his cock pressing against her flesh. She lowered herself down on him, feeling her pussy opening around him. He gasped softly as she took him in her, moving down until she was resting herself on his legs his cock all the way in her. After a second, she began to ride up and down him, sliding her pussy along the length of his cock. Niomi hissed softly at the feel of him sliding inside her. Her heart was beating fast as she anticipated what was to come.

She felt someone moving behind her and looked over her shoulder it was Stephen. She could feel his cock sliding along her buttocks. He moved lower, she held herself still. She felt him pushing against her. His head opening her ass, sliding into her. She held her breath as she felt him starting to enter her. He thrust up into her; she let out her breath in a sharp gasp. He felt so hard in her, his thrust into her felt sharp. She felt him pull out then thrust back up into her. As he pulled out Gregor push up into her pussy. Niomi hissed softly. The two of them began to fuck her, taking turns to thrust into her. Niomi began to gasp deeply at the feelings they were causing. Her body was so aroused from her repeated orgasms that it was reacting rapidly to the feel of both cocks inside her. She began to gasp deeply.

A hand grabbed her head and twisted her round. She saw Jared stood next to them, one foot up on a shelf. His cock was throbbing as it aimed at her. She felt him trying to pull her head down towards him and she let him. Opening her mouth, she took him into her mouth. His cock slid deep into her mouth, down into her throat. Niomi sucked hard on him, sliding her lips down him. He moaned softly as she sucked on him. The two men fucking her thrust hard in and out of her as she took Jared's cock deep into her throat. She could not believe that she was letting these three men use her like this. But it felt so good that she did not care. The cocks pushing into her ass and pussy sent waves of pleasure through her. She could feel Jared's cock throbbing in her mouth as she sucked hard on him. His fingers pushing her head up and down on him. He was making her take all of him in her mouth. She could feel Gregor and Stephen slamming their cocks as deep into her body as they could. The sensations were too powerful to resist. She came, squealing around the hard cock in her mouth. Her body rocked by jolts of pure pleasure. The orgasm swept through her and left her gasping; still the three of them fucked her hard.

"Take our cock's," Jared told her.

"God you ass is so tight," Stephen said.

"Fuck she rides like a slut," Gregor added. Jared pulled her head up off his cock so he could look at her.

"You want us to take you, you're enjoying it aren't you? He asked her.

"God yes, it feels so good," Niomi gasped. "Fuck me as hard as you want." The three men nodded and began to fuck her harder. Gregor slammed up into her pussy deeply, at the same time Stephen rammed his cock hard into her ass. Niomi squealed loudly at the feel. Jared watched for a few seconds as the two men fucked her hard. Niomi wanted his cock in her mouth. She reached forwards towards him. He brushed her hand away, and then grabbed her head. He pulled her down towards him, pushed his cock up into her mouth. His hands pushed her head down onto him, Niomi realised he wanted to control her. She let him, with no idea why apart from knowing it would feel good. She sucked hard on him, squealing around him as the other two fucked her hard.

She could feel the three of them taking her, using her for their pleasure and hers. The feel of their cocks pushing into her body sent waves of pleasure through her. Gregor ramming up into her pussy, hot, warm inside her. Stephen thrusting into her ass, sharp, hard. Jared pushing deep down her throat, filling her mouth. She sucked hard on him, taking him as deep in her throat as he wanted. Stephen reached round to cup her breasts, pawing at them. She could feel his cock pounding her ass, thrusting into her. Gregor thrusting up into her, slamming deep inside her. Jared was using her mouth, forcing her to take all of his cock. Stephen slid one hand down to finger at her clitoris.

The sudden increase in feeling his fingers caused made her gasp. Then she felt herself plunging into another orgasm. Wildly she squealed around the cock in her mouth as she came. Waves of pleasure unlike any she had ever felt flooded through her. She hardly felt the three cocks fucking her body as the orgasm ran its course. As it died she began to feel them again, hard cock pushing into her body. She focused her attention on the cock in her mouth. Sucking hard on it, licking it all over with her tongue. Jared moaned loudly his fingers digging into her head as he pulled her mouth down his cock. She could hear Gregor panting as he fucked her hard. She knew he was close to cumming, so was Jared. Both were gasping hard, she could hear their sexual need in their voices.

Niomi let Jared push his cock into her mouth, feeling it pressing almost to the back of her throat. She sucked hard on him, and felt his cock throb. With a sharp moan of pleasure he came. His cum pumping down her throat. He held he still as his cum filled her mouth. Niomi swallowed hard, feeling his cum sliding down her throat. Almost at the same moment, she felt Gregor thrust up into her as he too came. Niomi hissed softly as she was filled at both ends with hot cum. All that was left was Stephen, his cock felt so hard and big in her ass. He was thrusting hard into her, sliding deep into her ass. Jared and Gregor carefully moved away watching as Stephen continued to fuck her ass. Stephen pushed reached up to her neck, bending her forwards over the chair and thrusting hard into her. Niomi gasped and squealed loudly as he fucked her hard. He was slamming in and out of her. It seemed that after his fast orgasm earlier he was determined to go for as long as he could. Not that Niomi was complaining he felt so good inside her.

His hand gripped her neck tight, his other hand reaching under to cup her breast. Niomi pushed back onto him as he thrust into her. She was gasping hard, loving each hard thrust into her. She could hear him gasping as he fucked her. His fingers dug into her skin, she sensed that his thrusts were becoming wilder. With a sharp moan of pleasure, he rammed into her as hard as he could. Niomi gave a sharp squeal at the force he used, then hissed as she felt him cum inside her. He moaned loudly as he came, holding himself ridged. Niomi felt him pushing hard into her, pumping his cum into her. When he finished coming, he pulled out of her with a soft hiss. Niomi collapsed onto the chair as he released her, panting hard for breath.

She sank onto the floor, clinging to the chair. Stephen staggered back against the wall. Niomi glanced around; she could see Jared and Gregor stood by the office door. Both seemed shaken by what they had just taken part in. Behind Stephen she could see Jade; the blonde girl was pulling her trousers back on. Jared and Gregor gave each other an embarrassed look, as if they were shocked by what had happened. Niomi realised that she too was no longer feeling the same compulsion she had felt. She suddenly realised that she was totally naked. She felt herself blushing, and scrambled over to where she had removed her clothes. As if she had given a signal, they all began to quickly get dressed. Once they were dressed, they stood staring at each other, looking sheepish. Finally Jade spoke.

"Umm well..." she began nervously. "I think we should just clean up and go home. I for one don't want anyone else to ever find out about this."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Gregor replied and the rest of them nodded. They quickly cleaned up the store, working faster than they would have normally done. When they left, they all knew that they had not done a proper job, but Gregor was the manager and he said it was ok. Instead of the usual hanging around outside and chatting, the lads quickly disappeared, leaving Jade and Niomi alone. Niomi turned to walk home, Jade caught her arm.

"Do you want a lift?" She asked Niomi looked at her. "Look there is only one thing I regret about tonight." Jade stopped, "no, forget it." She turned to walk away.

"What?" Niomi asked, "what is it you regret?" For some reason she needed to know the answer. Jade turned slowly to face her.

"I would have liked you to have chance to give me the pleasure I gave you." She said in a rush. "There, now you know and I'm sure you want to be as far from me as you can." Niomi looked at her, knowing her mouth was open. She watched as Jade walked to her car, trying to sort out her feelings. Jade opened her door and began to climb in.

"I regret it too," Niomi shouted to her. Jade stopped and looked at her. Niomi could see the sudden hope in her eyes. Niomi quickly crossed the short distance to Jade's car. "I wanted to give you what you had given me. I just... I've never done that before with a woman. Never thought I would want to, but something about it felt so good. It was the best thing about tonight I think." Jade climbed back out of her car and looked at her.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" She asked quietly.

"Yes," Niomi said. Jade smiled as Niomi walked round to climb into her car.