The Last Day of Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kalil was sufficiently hard Taylor opened her mouth and licked the tip of his head with her tongue. She wormed her tongue over the head, slowly lowering down the length of his shaft until she reached the base. Then she licked slowly, all the way to the top and back down again. Once Kalil was fully hard, she sucked down half of his cock, making a wet suction noise as she did so.

Kalil watched Taylor's saliva mark creep further and further down his cock with each suck. Centimeter by centimeter she took more and more of his cock until she gagged slightly on the base of his cock. He felt the head breach her throat the heat of her choking wash over him.

Taylor didn't stop, she kept sucking, this time with rapid intensity, as much of Kalil as her mouth would allow. The suction noises echoed, wet and erotic, through the quiet night in the woods.

Her hand twisted around the base of his cock while her mouth worked the rest of his shaft in tandem. Taylor's shimmering saliva coated the dark colored dick in a shiny light from the camp fire as it dripped for his penis onto the ground.

Taylor sucked and sucked until she could feel Kalil's body start to weaken with desire. Her lips popped from the head of his dick and she flashed up her sultry blue eyes to see him aching with desire.

She rose to full height, her eye level being his neck-line and quietly undid the clasp on her short and let them fall to the ground, no underwear in sight.

He spun her around, facing her towards the fire. Taylor propped herself up on a stump they had used as chairs and rested her knees apart on the ground. Kalil knelt behind her, lightly slapping her ass as he took his position from behind.

Taylor swung her hair back when she felt the head of Kalil's cock her aching, dusty pussy that had remained dry for too long. She felt Kalil push forward with no success. Her body resisted entirely and she felt a wince of pain throughout her.

"Sorry," Kalil said, "But holy shit you are tight."

"Just go slow."

Kalil made a second effort. Nothing. Taylor's pussy was a stone wall. She felt Kalil's hands on her butt, holding her back end looking down at his cock impeded by her pussy. Taylor tried to imagine feeling him inside her, tried to imagine the feeling of fullness she had longed for all this time.

Kalil's third thrust and Taylor's pussy separated slightly. She could feel some moisture starting to lubricate her lady-hood. The fourth effort had no pain at all, and Kalil managed to get the full head of his cock inside of her.

He rocked slowly, the process took nearly ten pushes overall. On the fifth push, he went in another quarter inch, then another, then a full half-inch on the seventh try. At this point, a full inch of Kalil had penetrated Taylor.

Her body slowly began to open, on the eight try an additional half inch and then on the ninth another. Two inches inside. She felt the pressure of his cock inside of her and it began to make her body race.

On the tenth attempt, the wave of heat burst over Kalil's cock as Taylor's pussy finally opened and half of his cock was able to slide into her. Taylor let out a slow, pleased moan.

Kalil was able to rock her more now. Still, his pace was slow as only half of his seven-inch black cock had been able to slide into her. Kalil watched as a white foam mark appeared on his shaft from the depth he had entered Taylor.

He watched it slowly slide back down his cock towards the base, much like her saliva mark when she had given him head. She took four inches, and then after another minute it was five.

He rocked his hips steadily back and forth, going deeper and deeper very slowly into Taylor's eager and desperate pussy. Six inches were finally inside of her. And with a satisfying gently smack, Taylor gasped when Kalil's hips finally touched to her butt cheeks.

"Now it's time to party," Kalil said, "I've seen some tight pussies before, Tay-tay, but I got to say, that was a record. My dick feels like it's being sucked into a vacuum right now.

Kalil rocked Taylor at a normal pace now. The clapping of her ass against his body regular in the quiet force. The only sound Taylor could even year was her pale ass smacking against Kalil in the moonlight.

Her body took to Kalil's cock like it was a computer rebooting. She felt energy spread inside of her that she hadn't realized had gone away. With each thrust of him inside of her, Taylor felt her confidence and emotional stability strengthen.

Kalil watched his black cock be swallowed by Taylor's body over and over. His hands were still on her butt, cautiously but confidently guiding the girls' pussy up and down his shaft. Her butt made cute jiggling motions every time it slapped against him.

After a couple minutes, Kalil removed his dick from Taylor and let her turn over on her back. She looked up from the ground, not at his cock, but at his face, hungry with lust.

Kalil repositioned himself on top of Taylor. His fists dug into the dirty on either side of her head, while his torso was flat against hers. He could feel her soft breasts against his hard chest as he began a slightly more powerful thrust upward.

Taylor's pussy was no longer resistant to his cock. He slid right back in and began grinding his waist against hers. They look at one another eye to eye, lost in each other's body as Kalil rocked Taylor harder and harder in the dirt.

The forest filled with the wet suction sounds of his cock pushing in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Slowly, as Taylor became more and more turned on, a chorus of light, erotic moaning joined the sound of their sex.

The orchestra of their love making also added Kalil's heavy breathing the longer they went on. Deep, guttural breaths as he continued to pound Taylor's pussy.

When he could no longer support himself in the plank position he was in. He fell to the ground beside Taylor and turned her on her side, lifting a leg into the air. He entered her from behind again, his hips brushing across the dirt as he thrust sideways into her.

His other hand hugged across her stomach, his palm flat on her naval as he fucked her. Taylor looked back, craning her neck to kiss him as they made love. Long, wet kisses before Taylor broke free to moan wildly into the night. She looked down her waist, her stomach covered by Kalil's hand with her one leg flat on the ground and the other up in the air with Kalil's other hand supporting it. In the light of the fire, she could see the flickering orange and yellow lights play upon their body.

Her white, pale skin so distinct, while Kalil was almost like a shadow in the night. His black cock glistening with fresh white cum pouring out of her urethra.

Taylor began to feel an unexpected feeling. With each new thrust of Kalil the feeling off fullness in her pussy seemed to spread. The tender, passionate warmth of him filling her spread from her nether to her joints and torso until the warm feeling intoxicated her whole body.

A more animalistic, sharp grunt and Taylor popped off her first orgasm in over three years. It shook through her like a bomb exploding underwater until she was happily taking the thunderous pounding from Kalil while the aftershocks pleasured her.

Kalil pulled his dick from inside Taylor and let go of her as he sprayed hot cum over her stomach. White jets streaked out across her skin as he came on her, grunting in pleasure as he did so. Taylor rolled onto her stomach, the dirt of the ground caking to her.

She looked back at Kalil, thankful for his efforts of finally overcoming her Dave issues. He smiled, charmingly, back at her, before offering her his shirt as a towel. She cleaned and collected herself, getting back fully dressed while he accompanied her back to the cabins in just his shorts.

"Goodnight," Taylor said, reaching the girls cabin where the snores of the drunken could be heard.

"Goodnight," Kalil said with a smile, knowing in that moment he would never see her again.

"And thank you," Taylor added before vanishing into the cabin, the last day of camp was over, and Taylor had finally fucked somebody.

12