The Last Day of High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers

Eventually, I turned to Katie and whispered, "what do you think? Are you ready to go back?" She let out a slow breath, stretched her bare body once more on the grass and whispered back, "no, but I guess we should go."

We stood up. I was pretty dry, except for my hair and a lingering cool dampness in my pubic triangle. We each brushed the random blades of grass from our skin, turning this way and that as we did so, and then we headed off towards the trail that led back to her neighborhood. I kept telling myself that I would look away when we got back to that point where she would have to lift her leg to get across the fallen tree that had exposed her entire backside to me on the way to the pond, but somehow when we got to it, I was looking again right up her ass crack when she stretched to get across. In the night sky, the moon was a little higher now, and this time there was no doubt that I was seeing her most private place.

The funny thing is, this time, I didn't think it was gross. Slow down, there, boys, it's not like I thought it was hot or anything, staring at her butthole right in front of my face like that. It's just that, I don't know, it wasn't gross. It wasn't gross to me, and it wasn't hot, either; it just was.

I remember thinking to myself at that moment that this "it just is" attitude was what Katie was always trying to tell me about nudism, and until now, I had never quite believed her. The problem, I guess, was really that I had never quite understood.

Now, as I noted and then dismissed the whiff of her that lingered as I climbed over the fallen tree in my turn, I couldn't wait to do this again.

And yes, boys, I sometimes do return in my mind to that night when I lie in bed alone touching myself. But in those fantasies, Katie isn't there. It's just me, and my body, and the night.

Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers